RemedySpot.com

Intro & question on 2 month old

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi there! I never had kids, but when we started raising dogs, and the cancer

rates were so high and pugs can get a condition called Pug Dog Encephalitis, we

began researching in earnest how to combat these conditions preventatively.

Which led us to the dangers of vaccine. I am retiring from breeding, but we

have naturally reared many litters and can tell you what to have on hand to get

a puppy through till it's immune system is mature, and what to look for that are

signs that their body needs some extra support. So now someone is asking me

about vaccinations for their baby, and I've told them some of the dangers,

especially that article linking the 2-3 month old shots to an increased spike in

SIDS deaths, and that if they plan to vaccinate, it might be better to delay the

vaccinations till the baby's body is old enough to handle it.

So here is the rundown:

--2 month old baby

--had hep b vax day it was born, as standard hospital protocol

--no mother's milk, no natural protection

--now they are going in today for the baby's checkup and reading the list of

recommended vaccinations (a mile long) but they've also been paying attention to

the information about how SIDS deaths are highest from 2-3 months and are likely

vaccine related. And even 7 years ago, when their first daughter was born, the

list of recommended vax was shorter then. I don't have the list in front of me,

but I have it at the shop and can type it in later, if someone wants to see.

I do make colloidal silver and I can give them a bottle. I also have the Waiora

products at my fingertips, but not an unlimited supply and they can't afford to

buy them.

So for those of you who are more familiar with the children's vaccinations or

common childhood ailments, if you can tell me some advice, probably privately

since this isn't the topic of this forum, I'd really appreciate it.

They don't want to harm the baby, but they aren't brushed up on any common

sense, either, or they'd have given the baby some mother's milk (don't get me

started). So the baby demonstrated allergies coming out of the wound and I

expressed that he should have some probiotics and a detox won't hurt him,

either. Get this, she smokes and the doctor actually TOLD her to keep smoking or

she'd put the baby through withdrawals. I know, I know... like I say, don't

get me started. The father and grandfather think that the allergies are natural

because they had them, too.

I think they'll listen to some advice, but I just simply don " t know where to

start as far as kids are concerned. And the baby is so precious to them and I

don't want to give any advice that will endanger his life! And it's a lot more

work to learn how to properly support the body to defend against illness,

especially in a toxic environment and I don't know that they're up for the

research and effort.

Thanks for your help. Whoever just posted the google.com link to their info

that helped them make a decision, thank you. I have just opened it in a new

window and will send that to the grandfather so that he can take a look through

some of the info today.

jayne

Guest guest

Thinking specifically of the pertussis vaccine which would be given at two months, what many people don't realize is that there is virtually no protection (i.e. antibody production) from the vaccine at two months, or at four months, or at six months. None.

The manufacturers claim you must have all four or five to get "full" protection--which is never close to full IF you even believe antibody production (which there may not be) equals immunity. And some never produce antibodies nor keep it for any particular length of time.

So, there is absolutely no point to getting that vaccine as a baby. None. As for the others, knowing this about the pertussis vaccine, whose to say there's any immunity from other vaccines for babies either?

Winnie Intro & question on 2 month oldVaccinations > Hi there! I never had kids, but when we started raising dogs, > and the cancer rates were so high and pugs can get a condition > called Pug Dog Encephalitis, we began researching in earnest how > to combat these conditions preventatively. Which led us to the > dangers of vaccine. I am retiring from breeding, but we have > naturally reared many litters and can tell you what to have on > hand to get a puppy through till it's immune system is mature, > and what to look for that are signs that their body needs some > extra support. So now someone is asking me about vaccinations > for their baby, and I've told them some of the dangers, > especially that article linking the 2-3 month old shots to an > increased spike in SIDS deaths, and that if they plan to > vaccinate, it might be better to delay the vaccinations till the > baby's body is old enough to handle it.> > So here is the rundown:> --2 month old baby> --had hep b vax day it was born, as standard hospital protocol> --no mother's milk, no natural protection> --now they are going in today for the baby's checkup and reading > the list of recommended vaccinations (a mile long) but they've > also been paying attention to the information about how SIDS > deaths are highest from 2-3 months and are likely vaccine > related. And even 7 years ago, when their first daughter was > born, the list of recommended vax was shorter then. I don't have > the list in front of me, but I have it at the shop and can type > it in later, if someone wants to see.> > I do make colloidal silver and I can give them a bottle. I also > have the Waiora products at my fingertips, but not an unlimited > supply and they can't afford to buy them.> > So for those of you who are more familiar with the children's > vaccinations or common childhood ailments, if you can tell me > some advice, probably privately since this isn't the topic of > this forum, I'd really appreciate it.> > They don't want to harm the baby, but they aren't brushed up on > any common sense, either, or they'd have given the baby some > mother's milk (don't get me started). So the baby demonstrated > allergies coming out of the wound and I expressed that he should > have some probiotics and a detox won't hurt him, either. Get > this, she smokes and the doctor actually TOLD her to keep > smoking or she'd put the baby through withdrawals. I know, I > know... like I say, don't> get me started. The father and grandfather think that the > allergies are natural because they had them, too. > > I think they'll listen to some advice, but I just simply don"t > know where to start as far as kids are concerned. And the baby > is so precious to them and I don't want to give any advice that > will endanger his life! And it's a lot more work to learn how > to properly support the body to defend against illness, > especially in a toxic environment and I don't know that they're > up for the research and effort. > > Thanks for your help. Whoever just posted the google.com link > to their info that helped them make a decision, thank you. I > have just opened it in a new window and will send that to the > grandfather so that he can take a look through some of the info today.> > jayne> > >