RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Australian Vaccination Network Action Alert and Seminar Updates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Having trouble viewing this email?

Click here

Dear Health freedom supporter,It's action alert time here at the AVN and I am writing to ask you to help by writing a letter about a developing situation. There was an article published in today's Sunday Telegraph (Sydney) about recent moves by the Australian Medical Association (AMA), serial complainant, Dr Ken Harvey and a list of the usual suspects who are trying to force the AVN to change its name. Actually, they aren't just trying to change our name - according to the paper, they want to 'SMASH' us. How's that for behaviour towards parents - many of whom have children who were injured or killed by vaccines and who are just exercising their legal right to make informed health decisions in a democratic country?Below is the introduction to my latest blog on this subject. I have just put a snippet here along with the contact details of the newspaper for you to write to. If you want to read the entire post, please click here or on the image at the end of this article.Health Debate Goes to the Next Level-Doctors Unite to Smash the Anti-Vaccine Group.The latest in a string of attacks against the AVNBelow is an article that appeared in today's Sunday Telegraph (Sydney) newspaper regarding a push by medical lobbyists to force the Australian Vaccination Network to change its name. This article appears on page 15 of the paper but does not seem to be online yet. The centre of the page has an article (pasted at the bottom of this message) about a baby who contracted whooping cough at 1 week of age and a large central picture of that child's family (hmmmm - what message are they trying to send here?) The parents of this baby are blaming unvaccinated children for their baby's illness, but if the child got whooping cough at 1 week of age, it is obvious that it would have been exposed in hospital - not from some invisible child. Dr Ken Harvey, the complainant against the AVN, appears to be a serial complainer - apparently working almost full-time to stop anyone who questions mainstream medicine or practices natural or complementary health therapies - especially chiropractic care and homeopathy. Have a look at the Complaints Resolution Panel's list of complaints that have been 'resolved' - http://www.tgacrp.com.au/index.cfm?pageID=13. Out of a total of 31 complaints on this website - five were filed by Ken Harvey - the rest are anonymous! One has to wonder how he finds the time to run a practice when he is constantly complaining about the AVN and natural therapies? Click the image below to read the rest of the article. I would personally appreciate it if you could take the time to write a quick letter to the editor about this issue. Letters can be emailed to letters@... and if you could please cc me at meryl@... that would be great! Yours in health,Meryl Dorey

There has NEVER been a

better time to join the AVN!

This is the first - and most likely the ONLY - time we will ever be making this offer and it is such a great value, I'm sure you won't want to miss it!From July 15 to August 15, anyone who joins or renews their membership with the AVN at any level (starting as low as $50 a year for digital subscriptions) will receive, absolutely FREE, a copy of our back-issue DVD currently retailing at $80 in our store! This DVD contains every magazine, newsletter and membership-only insert from the last 18 years - 82 issues altogether! It's like getting your membership for free while supporting the AVN's important work. If you would prefer not to pay online, give us a ring on 02 6687 1699 or FAX us on 02 6678 0894. You can also direct deposit funds into the following account but be sure to leave your name as identification and send an email to meryl@... to let me know you are renewing your membership or joining. Living WisdomWestpac BankBSB - 032591Account number - 188215 Membership hasn't expired yet? Not to worry! Renew during this brilliant offer and we will just add your extra editions onto the end of your current membership.This is the first time we have made this offer so don't miss out! (the DVD will be sent worldwide for free) Click here to view our complete range of membership options.PS - Have you got a DVD duplicator for sale? We are looking to purchase a used machine that can duplicate multiple DVDs as it is taking AGES to make copies of these DVDs to send out. I was bidding on one that was listed on eBay but missed out so if you have a duplicator for sale or you know of one and can let us know, that would be great. Call 02 6687 1699 or email meryl@...Thanks!

We urgently need your help!

As you probably know, the AVN is hosting 9 seminars over an 11 day period from August 3rd through to August 14th in Central NSW. For the most part, media have not been publicising these events and have been refusing to run our community announcements. It is therefore up to us to get the word out about our seminars. If you are in one of these areas and can let everyone know, that would be great. We also have flyers which you can print out and put in health food stores, place with practitioners, preschools, childcare centres, etc. Please email me at meryl@... and ask me to send you forms (by email if you can print them yourself - otherwise, I'm happy to print and mail them to you). If you don't live in these areas but are on any email lists, forums, facebook pages, etc that might be viewed by people in these areas, please forward this link - http://avn.org.au/2012/06/vaccination-and-health-your-right-to-choose-seminars-western-nsw-august-2012/ - which has information on all of the seminars or this one - http://www.eventzilla.net/user/avn - where people can book their tickets directly.We don't need to make a profit, but covering our costs is essential and will determine whether or not the seminars in QLD, VIC, SA and Tasmania will go ahead. We really need a hand from our members if you can assist with this.Also, if you have some extra space and are willing to put up 4 travellers for a night to save us the cost of motels, that would also be very much appreciated as accommodaton will be one of our biggest costs on this trip.Thanks again for your constant support!Meryl Dorey and Greg Beattie

Forward this email

This email was sent to info@... by meryl@... |

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Australian Vaccination Network, Inc. | PO Box 177 | BANGALOW | NSW | 2479 | Australia

Meryl Dorey,SpokespersonThe Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.Investigate before you vaccinateEditor,Living Wisdom MagazineFamily, Health, EnvironmentPO Box 177BANGALOW NSW 2479AUSTRALIAhttp://www.avn.org.auhttp://www.living-wisdom.comPhone: 02 6687 1699 FAX 02 6687 2032skype: ivmmagFreedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the opportunity to choose. - C. MillsThe authority of any governing institution must stop at its citizen's skin. - Gloria SteinemWe rely on the help and support of our members and subscribers to continue offering our services freely and without prejudice.Please consider helping us by joining the AVN as a member. Go to http://www.avn.org.au to become a member or donate to support our work.We also sell books, videos and DVDs on vaccination and other health issues. Go to http://shop.avn.org.au/ for more details.