RemedySpot.com

MJDF exam details

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all!

I am an overseas qualified dentist who was planning to do ore1 soon. But i got

to hear about MJDF exam today. Is it worth doing than ore? Can i practise

dentistry in UK after passing MJDF alone?

Need your advise...

Thanks.

Hi, As u are also an overseas dentist u have to pass ORE in order to get registration because ore is kind of our licencing exam and we have to pass this. As far as mjdf is concerned u can do it for the betterment of yr cv, bt I thnk u have to go for ore to get full registration n ore is mandatory for an overseas dentist. And I think u can get temperory registration after yr mjdf part 1. Still u have to think of ore.Hope it helps.Asma.Sent from my iPadOn 5 Jan 2012, at 01:45, "ani" <animaatha@...> wrote:

Dear all!

I am an overseas qualified dentist who was planning to do ore1 soon. But i got to hear about MJDF exam today. Is it worth doing than ore? Can i practise dentistry in UK after passing MJDF alone?

Need your advise...

Thanks.

Thank you... From: Asma Amir <dr_asmafatima@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 5 January 2012 11:40 AM Subject: Re: MJDF exam details

Hi, As u are also an overseas dentist u have to pass ORE in order to get registration because ore is kind of our licencing exam and we have to pass this. As far as mjdf is concerned u can do it for the betterment of yr cv, bt I thnk u have to go for ore to get full registration n ore is mandatory for an overseas dentist. And I think u can get temperory registration after yr mjdf part 1. Still u have to think of ore.Hope it helps.Asma.Sent from my iPadOn 5 Jan 2012, at 01:45, "ani" <animaatha@...> wrote:

Dear all!

I am an overseas qualified dentist who was planning to do ore1 soon. But i got to hear about MJDF exam today. Is it worth doing than ore? Can i practise dentistry in UK after passing MJDF alone?

Need your advise...

Thanks.