RemedySpot.com

serious n honest study partner for ore part 2 in march

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi every 1 m in south east of england, Maidenhead berkshire.. looking for someone who have already done prep n wants to do rewision of main cases n osces on skype.. so whosoever interested please reply on my personal id dr.sim_sidhu@...thanx From: simerdeep sidhu <dr.sim_sidhu@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 27 December 2011 7:58 PM Subject: Fw: study partner for ore part 2 hi m looking for a

serious study partner for march exam to rewise all the modules.. i live in maidenhead berkshire so i prefer the one near me.. just reply on my personel id.. dr.sim_sidhu@... thanx simer From: Zeeshan Baig <zeesh7@...>

Sent: Monday, 26 December 2011 5:34 PM Subject: RE: Forceps

http://www.islesmiles.co.uk/Forceps.pdfTo: From: manochithradurairaju@...Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:25:33 +0000Subject: Re: Forceps

Hello Mr. Balsam,Lower cowhorns or eagle beaks have two fine beaks that fit between the 2 lower molar roots. These forceps are often used when the crown of the tooth is badly broken down. They often cause the tooth to split in two –sometimes this is deliberate so the two roots can be removed separately with elevators.

As per this discussion above it seems that both are one n the same...On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

Would you plz tell me how to differentiate between eagle beaks forceps and cow horns forceps?

When I look to pics ..they look the same to me

Any tips?

Thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: simerdeep sidhu <dr.sim_sidhu@...> " " < > hi every 1 m in south east of england, Maidenhead berkshire..

looking for someone who have already done prep n wants to do rewision of main cases n osces on skype.. so whosoever interested please reply on my personal id dr.sim_sidhu@...thanx From: simerdeep sidhu <dr.sim_sidhu@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 27 December 2011 7:58 PM Subject: Fw: study partner for ore part 2 hi m looking for a

serious study partner for march exam to rewise all the modules.. i live in maidenhead berkshire so i prefer the one near me.. just reply on my personel id.. dr.sim_sidhu@... thanx simer From: Zeeshan Baig <zeesh7@...>

Sent: Monday, 26 December 2011 5:34 PM Subject: RE: Forceps

http://www.islesmiles.co.uk/Forceps.pdfTo: From: manochithradurairaju@...Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:25:33 +0000Subject: Re: Forceps

Hello Mr. Balsam,Lower cowhorns or eagle beaks have two fine beaks that fit between the 2 lower molar roots. These forceps are often used when the crown of the tooth is badly broken down. They often cause the tooth to split in two –sometimes this is deliberate so the two roots can be removed separately with elevators.

As per this discussion above it seems that both are one n the same...On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

Would you plz tell me how to differentiate between eagle beaks forceps and cow horns forceps?

When I look to pics ..they look the same to me

Any tips?

Thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad