RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi--ivermectin--

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,The dosage for ivermectin in 200ug/kg bodyweight. So for 112lb bodyweight you would want to take about 10.2mg of actual ivermectin. The amount of ivermectin in each product varies, so you'd need to look at the percentage ivermectin in your product & work out how much to use according to the amount of ivermectin in your product.

Regards,KrysOn 25 December 2011 17:41, <terelynjon@...> wrote:

Yes and no.  I read something a while back on this forum and can't remember the exact details.  I tried to try to convert it into pounds - I weigh around 112 lbs .  I did take too much one time and felt very weird.  I only take it a few times a month.  I should go back and try to work on it so as not to build up resistance.  Thanks Krys.

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Have you worked out the dosage for the horse paste? With susceptible species ivermectin will also kill on contact (the actual bug or worm) but do be careful. It is better to work out the dosage then take it & get a hefty knock on any bugs biting you. If you take not enough you are breeding for resistance & eventually the mites will be resistant to the ivermectin & it will cease working......but on the other hand, if usage not properly monitored, can build up & excessive dosage (while reasonably high), with ivermectin in particular, as opposed to the other similar systemic endectocides, can have some pretty worrying side effets & in extreme cases can kill.  

Regards,

Krys

On 25 December 2011 17:05, <terelynjon@...> wrote:

I used some ivermectin today again and feel less buggy.  I ordered it over the Internet for about $4.  It is for horses.  But I take a tiny, tiny bit - about 1/8 or 1/10 of a tsp.  Yes, it helps.  Also, I put neem oil on my scalp every night and usually around my ankles and thighs.  I sometimes rub it on the outside of my pj's on my legs and butt too.  The 2 things that have helped me in a big way are ivermectin and neem oil.  I also eat some garlic every day.  I'm trying to find something else I can tolerate orally.  Thinking about trying olive leaf next week.  Some things make me feel teary and angry and it is had now that I'm not living by myself.  Folks wonder what is wrong -- and what is going on with me.  Since they believe nothing is wrong it is hard to explain.   

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas C,

Ivermectin will not kill mite eggs; it is systemic, which means it circulated throughout the body. The mite only dies after it has bitten you, so,assuming the mites are not resistant, more or less every mite that bites you will die & so is one less mite to bite you. It kills quite a few types of parasite, but if an external parasite does not take a blood drink, it does not die.

The tiny white bugs could be the nymphs; they go dark after a blood meal. Have you seen them moving? Could you put some in one those kiddies bug pots which have magnifying glasses on he lid?

A dermatologist could be the person to see, but you do run the risk of being called delusional. It has happened to a lot of people here, including my mother. That isn't to say it happens to everyone; you might get lucky or you can ask to be referred elsewhere. I don't know whether you know, with the NHS one has the right to choose the hospital to which one is referred? So often the GPs seem to refer people to whichever hospital they choose, but, in fact, you have the right to make that decision yourself; you just need to ask to be referred to the dermatologist in the hospital of your choice. The more knowledgeable you sound the better your chances of being taken seriously. Be calm, be assertive. There are various scientific studies about bird mites infesting humans ( & other species). Perhaps it would help to print some off (at the library if you don't have a printer), & show them to the dermatologist to back up what you are saying. 

Another tactic, could be to show the dermatologist the bites & leave it to them make up their minds. No doubt they'll they'll make the wrong diagnosis, but they will probably give you some creams which may help...... & they won't start calling you delusional. As long as they don't treat you like a loony, anything they give you can't be any worse than nothing & , in a couple of months, when all their solutions have failed, they might be more open to the idea of bird mites.  

Once again, Yuletide greetings to you,

Krys

On 25 December 2011 03:05, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels70@...> wrote:

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels70@...>Subject: hibird mites@...

MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Oh is it possible to kick this without invermectin to kill the eggs?Friend say go doc get dermatology apointmentBut I dont think they will help

All they wanted was psychiatrist diagnosis????And drugsHas anyone else got tiny white bugsTinyI dont think doc will helpEspec if cant get positive verificstion from.pest controlMy awful ex landlord dealin wi that now

If he deals wi itI shud o try get when livin thereBut I was ill cat ill had get new place throw all my stuf away etcBeen n am traumatizedStunned rabbit in headlamps feelingSo if doc doesnt helpHow to cure?

Anti fungal internalsWud takin de internally help?Washing self scrubbin baking soda every day in shower as no bath unfortunatelyDettol cream on hotspotsArrid extra dryStill to get borax after xmas

Got steam iron but waited til moved

N wash machine broke new placeFrustrating as bought new one last place n new hoover I leftCleanin wi disinfectant spray everywhere i.canLiloneum floorsHoover what cantElisse did u beat it wi epsom n baking soda

N no drugs from docI cant continue to be infestedI cant be around peopleMakes u feel sooo badYes others have cancer etcThats awful I know this wont kill meBut it leadin me to a non lifeNo afection

IsolationDepressionNo one shud have to exist that wayIn time cudnt evn get another cat incase it afected:-(Tho wudnt want one for long time anyway as heart belongs to my dear sweet girlThink will have to blast without doc

As doc conservative linear blinkered viewpointIts hard that,for a lot of usC

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When  And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When  And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

--

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

Hi Krys, I looked at the tube and it is 6 grams (6.08).  Is 6 grams = 600 mg?  If so, I would divide 600 / 10 maybe.  Does that sound right?  So I should divide it into 60 doses?  Thanks.  Hope you have a  Happy New Year. 

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

Hi ,The dosage for ivermectin in 200ug/kg bodyweight. So for 112lb bodyweight you would want to take about 10.2mg of actual ivermectin. The amount of ivermectin in each product varies, so you'd need to look at the percentage ivermectin in your product & work out how much to use according to the amount of ivermectin in your product.

Yes and no.  I read something a while back on this forum and can't remember the exact details.  I tried to try to convert it into pounds - I weigh around 112 lbs .  I did take too much one time and felt very weird.  I only take it a few times a month.  I should go back and try to work on it so as not to build up resistance.  Thanks Krys.

Hi ,

Have you worked out the dosage for the horse paste? With susceptible species ivermectin will also kill on contact (the actual bug or worm) but do be careful. It is better to work out the dosage then take it & get a hefty knock on any bugs biting you. If you take not enough you are breeding for resistance & eventually the mites will be resistant to the ivermectin & it will cease working......but on the other hand, if usage not properly monitored, can build up & excessive dosage (while reasonably high), with ivermectin in particular, as opposed to the other similar systemic endectocides, can have some pretty worrying side effets & in extreme cases can kill.  

Regards,

Krys

I used some ivermectin today again and feel less buggy.  I ordered it over the Internet for about $4.  It is for horses.  But I take a tiny, tiny bit - about 1/8 or 1/10 of a tsp.  Yes, it helps.  Also, I put neem oil on my scalp every night and usually around my ankles and thighs.  I sometimes rub it on the outside of my pj's on my legs and butt too.  The 2 things that have helped me in a big way are ivermectin and neem oil.  I also eat some garlic every day.  I'm trying to find something else I can tolerate orally.  Thinking about trying olive leaf next week.  Some things make me feel teary and angry and it is had now that I'm not living by myself.  Folks wonder what is wrong -- and what is going on with me.  Since they believe nothing is wrong it is hard to explain.   

Merry Christmas C,

Ivermectin will not kill mite eggs; it is systemic, which means it circulated throughout the body. The mite only dies after it has bitten you, so,assuming the mites are not resistant, more or less every mite that bites you will die & so is one less mite to bite you. It kills quite a few types of parasite, but if an external parasite does not take a blood drink, it does not die.

The tiny white bugs could be the nymphs; they go dark after a blood meal. Have you seen them moving? Could you put some in one those kiddies bug pots which have magnifying glasses on he lid?

A dermatologist could be the person to see, but you do run the risk of being called delusional. It has happened to a lot of people here, including my mother. That isn't to say it happens to everyone; you might get lucky or you can ask to be referred elsewhere. I don't know whether you know, with the NHS one has the right to choose the hospital to which one is referred? So often the GPs seem to refer people to whichever hospital they choose, but, in fact, you have the right to make that decision yourself; you just need to ask to be referred to the dermatologist in the hospital of your choice. The more knowledgeable you sound the better your chances of being taken seriously. Be calm, be assertive. There are various scientific studies about bird mites infesting humans ( & other species). Perhaps it would help to print some off (at the library if you don't have a printer), & show them to the dermatologist to back up what you are saying. 

Another tactic, could be to show the dermatologist the bites & leave it to them make up their minds. No doubt they'll they'll make the wrong diagnosis, but they will probably give you some creams which may help...... & they won't start calling you delusional. As long as they don't treat you like a loony, anything they give you can't be any worse than nothing & , in a couple of months, when all their solutions have failed, they might be more open to the idea of bird mites.  

Krys

MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Oh is it possible to kick this without invermectin to kill the eggs?Friend say go doc get dermatology apointmentBut I dont think they will help

All they wanted was psychiatrist diagnosis????And drugsHas anyone else got tiny white bugsTinyI dont think doc will helpEspec if cant get positive verificstion from.pest controlMy awful ex landlord dealin wi that now

If he deals wi itI shud o try get when livin thereBut I was ill cat ill had get new place throw all my stuf away etcBeen n am traumatizedStunned rabbit in headlamps feelingSo if doc doesnt helpHow to cure?

Anti fungal internalsWud takin de internally help?Washing self scrubbin baking soda every day in shower as no bath unfortunatelyDettol cream on hotspotsArrid extra dryStill to get borax after xmas

N wash machine broke new placeFrustrating as bought new one last place n new hoover I leftCleanin wi disinfectant spray everywhere i.canLiloneum floorsHoover what cantElisse did u beat it wi epsom n baking soda

N no drugs from docI cant continue to be infestedI cant be around peopleMakes u feel sooo badYes others have cancer etcThats awful I know this wont kill meBut it leadin me to a non lifeNo afection

IsolationDepressionNo one shud have to exist that wayIn time cudnt evn get another cat incase it afected:-(Tho wudnt want one for long time anyway as heart belongs to my dear sweet girlThink will have to blast without doc

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When  And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When  And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

--

Rudyard Kipling

Happy new year! 1g = 1000mg.Regards,KrysOn 31 December 2011 21:24, <terelynjon@...> wrote:

Hi Krys, I looked at the tube and it is 6 grams (6.08).  Is 6 grams = 600 mg?  If so, I would divide 600 / 10 maybe.  Does that sound right?  So I should divide it into 60 doses?  Thanks.  Hope you have a  Happy New Year. 

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Regards,

Krys

Merry Christmas C,

Krys

Rudyard Kipling

--

Rudyard Kipling

--

Rudyard Kipling

• 1 month later...

I ordered liquid ivermectin, the kind for large animals. The dose (found on

another website) is 1cc per hundred pound that you weigh. Cheap and no Rx

required. Mix with juice, water or Vitamin H20 and drink. I started with every

day and tapered down to 3 x per week. It really helps! Didn't get sick from it

and no side effects that I noticed.

> >>>>

> >>>>> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels70@...>

> >>>>> Subject: hi

> >>>>> bird mites@...

> >>>>> MIME-Version: 1.0

> >>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

> >>>>>

> >>>>> Oh is it possible to kick this without invermectin to kill the eggs?

> >>>>> Friend say go doc get dermatology apointment

> >>>>> But I dont think they will help

> >>>>> All they wanted was psychiatrist diagnosis????

> >>>>> And drugs

> >>>>> Has anyone else got tiny white bugs

> >>>>> Tiny

> >>>>> I dont think doc will help

> >>>>> Espec if cant get positive verificstion from.pest control

> >>>>> My awful ex landlord dealin wi that now

> >>>>> If he deals wi it

> >>>>> I shud o try get when livin there

> >>>>> But I was ill cat ill had get new place throw all my stuf away etc

> >>>>> Been n am traumatized

> >>>>> Stunned rabbit in headlamps feeling

> >>>>> So if doc doesnt help