RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Lyme - compling bird mite victims/lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know Zoe and Rose didn't necessarily test positive for Lyme, but they didn't get better until they started taking antibiotics.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 9:54:58 AMSubject: Re: Lyme - compling bird mite victims/lymeI for one had lyme. Agree there are many never tested, or we're tested and the test unreliable. >> Hi Doris>  > Thanks for your reply - yes, I understand what your saying - when you think of how long the group has been going and the people who have come and gone.. just thought I would see if anyone knew >  > Kaz x> > From: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>> "bird mites " <bird mites > > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:24 PM> Subject: Re: Lyme - compling bird mite victims/lyme> > >  > DIfficult statistics to compile - there are probably those who never tested since the symptons never surfaced?> > From: Kaz <kazk1@...>> "bird mites " <bird mites > > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 7:49 AM> Subject: Lyme> > >  > Hi all> > Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?> > Kaz x >------------------------------------

First of all it needs to be an Igenix western blot, they check more bands. Did you have any IND bands on your test? And which band was positive? What symptoms did you tell her you were having that she said she didn't think it was necessary? I thought you posted a bunch of symptoms a while back. Maybe she was knew, I wonder if Dr. Cameron knows that she's telling people that! Could be life threatening for some!Aandraya On Jan 8, 2012, at 5:53 PM, miteymaid <miteymaid@...> wrote:

Thanks. Except for having flue like attack many years ago after walking in fields, and that could have just been something else I really have nothing but these microscopic bugs. I did call Dr. Cameron's office and explained that I had the one band positive and the bugs and the intake person said they went by symptoms so it didn't seem that Lyme was my problem. She said if I was still concerned I could come in as Dr. Cameron is also an internist but she did't think it was necessary. I want to first stay on my environment as I'm having so much trouble getting them out of that and especially comforters. Have already thrown out half a dozen and several sets of sheets. The exterminator will spray again tomorrow with onslaught and nyguard but after that I'm going to try more of your suggestions like the Lysol, Windex,etc. I have a problem with chemical odors which is why I put that off but I've been making notes of all your suggestions, thank you for them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Doris

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Thanks for your reply - yes, I understand what your saying - when you think of how long the group has been going and the people who have come and gone.. just thought I would see if anyone knew

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Kaz x

> > > > >

> > > > > From: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@>

> > > > > "bird mites " <bird mites >

> > > > > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:24 PM

> > > > > Subject: Re: Lyme - compling bird mite victims/lyme

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > DIfficult statistics to compile -Â there are probably those who never tested since the symptons never surfaced?

> > > > >

> > > > > From: Kaz <kazk1@>

> > > > > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 7:49 AM

> > > > > Subject: Lyme

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Hi all

> > > > >

> > > > > Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

> > > > >

> > > > > Kaz xÂ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

They won't leave you until you treat your body. On Jan 8, 2012, at 5:53 PM, miteymaid <miteymaid@...> wrote:

Thanks. Except for having flue like attack many years ago after walking in fields, and that could have just been something else I really have nothing but these microscopic bugs. I did call Dr. Cameron's office and explained that I had the one band positive and the bugs and the intake person said they went by symptoms so it didn't seem that Lyme was my problem. She said if I was still concerned I could come in as Dr. Cameron is also an internist but she did't think it was necessary. I want to first stay on my environment as I'm having so much trouble getting them out of that and especially comforters. Have already thrown out half a dozen and several sets of sheets. The exterminator will spray again tomorrow with onslaught and nyguard but after that I'm going to try more of your suggestions like the Lysol, Windex,etc. I have a problem with chemical odors which is why I put that off but I've been making notes of all your suggestions, thank you for them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Doris

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Thanks for your reply - yes, I understand what your saying - when you think of how long the group has been going and the people who have come and gone.. just thought I would see if anyone knew

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Kaz x

> > > > >

> > > > > From: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@>

> > > > > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:24 PM

> > > > > Subject: Re: Lyme - compling bird mite victims/lyme

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > DIfficult statistics to compile -Â there are probably those who never tested since the symptons never surfaced?

> > > > >

> > > > > From: Kaz <kazk1@>

> > > > > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 7:49 AM

> > > > > Subject: Lyme

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Hi all

> > > > >

> > > > > Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

> > > > >

> > > > > Kaz xÂ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>