RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: vectors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dee,Do you know if this means that our honey is infected? From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:53:36 AMSubject: Re: vectorshttp://www.extension.org/pages/27064/nosema-ceranae-the-inside-story. This is one of the articles on what is going after the honey bees and some of this i personally can relate to.. ill send another when i re find it.. Dee>> I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing!  > http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm>  > Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!> Love and light,>      > > > ________________________________> From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM> Subject: vectors> > >  > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)>------------------------------------

Are your bees ill? I think one of the sites showed indicative signs. KrysOn 5 January 2012 16:14, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Dee,Do you know if this means that our honey is infected?  From: " deedee " <hair2cut00@...>

bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:53:36 AMSubject: Re: vectors

http://www.extension.org/pages/27064/nosema-ceranae-the-inside-story. This is one of the articles on what is going after the honey bees and some of this i personally can relate to.. ill send another when i re find it.. Dee

>> I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one.  I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and  theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms.  This is amazing!  

> http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm>  > Thanks Deedee!  You are ON to something!> Love and light,>      

> > > ________________________________> From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM

> Subject: vectors> > >   > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

>------------------------------------

What I'm wondering though if it is safe to eat honey then. Any ideas Krys?From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 8:04:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: vectors

Are your bees ill? I think one of the sites showed indicative signs. KrysOn 5 January 2012 16:14, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Dee,Do you know if this means that our honey is infected? From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>

http://www.extension.org/pages/27064/nosema-ceranae-the-inside-story. This is one of the articles on what is going after the honey bees and some of this i personally can relate to.. ill send another when i re find it.. Dee

>> I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing! Â

> http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm>  > Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!> Love and light,>     Â

> > > ________________________________> From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM

> Subject: vectors> > > Â > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

Hi ,I see what you mean. Presumably the agricultural colleges with apiaries for studying diseases affecting bees, such as the universities conducting the studies shown, would be the people to ask. If not they'd probably know whom you might ask about possible infection of humans. 

KrysOn 5 January 2012 23:27, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

What I'm wondering though if it is safe to eat honey then.  Any ideas Krys?From: " Krys Brennand " <krys109uk@...>

bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 8:04:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: vectors

Are your bees ill? I think one of the sites showed indicative signs. KrysOn 5 January 2012 16:14, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Dee,Do you know if this means that our honey is infected?  From: " deedee " <hair2cut00@...>

>> I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one.  I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and  theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms.  This is amazing!  

> http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm>  > Thanks Deedee!  You are ON to something!> Love and light,>      

> Subject: vectors> > >   > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

Hi, WIll you please post the site again I would love to read it and missed it when you did!Cecilia From: deedee <hair2cut00@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 8:50 PM Subject: Re: vectors

hi.. Happy New Year. No my problems are not gone and seems to go in cycles but not bad at all anymore. I do find if i stop using alcohol on everything it comes back.. I spray my bed and all my seems on my clothes everyday and has worked for me as well as antibacterial soap in wash..I posted the site for everyone.

>

> Hi Dee Dee!

> WOuld be interesting to know more about what you read in the article!

> Are your problems gone now?

> KR

> Cecilia

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 5:44 AM

> Subject: vectors

>

>

> Â

> I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

>

----------

Sent from AT & T Wireless using

- vectors

>

>

> I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to

> find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and

> told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly

> see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have

> found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very

> interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened

> my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Appalling, but not unexpected. Not unexpected behavior from the Chinese...From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 8:59:48 PMSubject: Re: vectorsStore bought honey is not really honey anyway, no more than store bought soap is soap! Tests Show Most Store Honey Isn't Honeyhttp://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/11/tests-show-most-store-honey-isnt-honey/> > >> >> > >> > I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I> > >> discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks,> > >> fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind> > >> all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing! Â> > >> > http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm> > >> > Â> > >> > Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!> > >> > Love and light,> > >> >     Â> > >> >> > >> >> > >> > ________________________________> > >> > From: deedee <hair2cut00@>> > >> > bird mites > > >> > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM> > >> > Subject: vectors> > >> >> > >> >> > >> > Â> > >> > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to> > >> find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told> > >> me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been> > >> running across some articles on them and they have found they do> > >> parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of> > >> what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal> > >> viral thing. (nosema ceranae)> > >> >> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> ------------------------------------> > >>> > >>

I actually heard a short story on the news yesterday about finding this small fly parasitizing honey bees as a possible cause for colony collapse. I was glad to hear that the story made mainstream media.From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:53:36 AMSubject: Re: vectorshttp://www.extension.org/pages/27064/nosema-ceranae-the-inside-story. This is one of the articles on what is going after the honey bees and some of this i personally can relate to.. ill send another when i re find it.. Dee>> I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing!  > http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm>  > Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!> Love and light,>      > > > ________________________________> From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM> Subject: vectors> > >  > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)>------------------------------------