RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: in regards to article i sent.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yep, that's exactly my experience. I eventually figured this out and wore only fabrics that had no loose fibers- leather, nylon, vinyl, certain polyesters, etc. Sheets on the bed as well. I used a nylon sleeping bag for a blanket and nylon pillowcase over a plastic bag on pillow. Was this fungal or a bug??Aandraya On Jan 7, 2012, at 6:01 PM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

Andraya hi. Yes it would take the fabric from my clothes and intertwine with it then disappear in the skin.

>

> > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought

> > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i

> > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about

> > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to

> > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will

> > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i

> > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was..

> > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like

> > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it.

> > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went

> > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same

> > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these

> > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single

> > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and

> > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were

> > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my

> > skin would do this in phases.

> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and

> > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my

> > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like

> > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i

> > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the

> > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the

> > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks

> > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the

> > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all

> > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on

> > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank

> > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today..

> > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time..

> > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > deedee

> >

> >

>

I've been boiling my clothes to get the lint out. It's been working but you can't boil polyester pants:( The Lysol makes a dent, but I can still find some lint. I Just put about a dimes worth of the Ivermectin horse past in the wash and redid my pants. Yeah! They are beautiful. Not one bit of lint on them:)

Love and light,

From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:01 PMSubject: Re: in regards to article i sent.

Andraya hi. Yes it would take the fabric from my clothes and intertwine with it then disappear in the skin.> > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i

> > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went > >

to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my > > skin would do this in phases.> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like > > popped up with the hair like things like

legs and all the sudden i > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today.. > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. > > Things will and do mellow out...I

promise> > deedee> >> >>

-I am SO happy to be past that lint crap! My clothes are all normal now, thought it would never happen. What is causing it? Have you teased one open and looked under the scope? AandrayaOn Jan 7, 2012, at 9:14 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I've been boiling my clothes to get the lint out. It's been working but you can't boil polyester pants:( The Lysol makes a dent, but I can still find some lint. I Just put about a dimes worth of the Ivermectin horse past in the wash and redid my pants. Yeah! They are beautiful. Not one bit of lint on them:)

Love and light,

From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:01 PMSubject: Re: in regards to article i sent.

Andraya hi. Yes it would take the fabric from my clothes and intertwine with it then disappear in the skin.> > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i

> > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went > >

to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my > > skin would do this in phases.> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like > > popped up with the hair like things like

legs and all the sudden i > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today.. > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. > > Things will and do mellow out...I

promise> > deedee> >> >>

Does Ivermectin make them detach if they were already there previously? They were stuck like glue to my stuff. It's been over a year now and I still freak out if I see a lint ball anywhere!AandrayaOn Jan 7, 2012, at 9:14 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Love and light,

promise> > deedee> >> >>

I wish I'd have done something like that! I still have samples packed away in little baggies of all kinds of stuff I collected on me. Once I had some yellow egg shaped things in my ear. Maybe this is a fungus with a bug attached?? So the alcohol dissolved the fuzz around it? Did you ever notice that the fuzzballs moved across a surface if you gently tapped it?Aandraya On Jan 8, 2012, at 12:38 AM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

yes i did try numrous things. After i let alcohol sit on one for a bit it seemed to dissolve some and inside were 2 yellow egg shaped things with lots of black specks. I took lots of pictures of them. Even looking at the pics its still unbelievable.

> > >

> > > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was

> > thought

> > > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later

> > believed i

> > > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about

> > > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to

> > > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will

> > > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i

> > > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it

> > was..

> > > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like

> > > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of

> > it.

> > > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i

> > went

> > > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same

> > > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these

> > > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single

> > > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and

> > > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were

> > > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions

> > fuzz. my

> > > > skin would do this in phases.

> > > > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks

> > and

> > > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top

> > of my

> > > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like

> > > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i

> > > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then

> > the

> > > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in

> > the

> > > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks

> > > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the

> > > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its

> > all

> > > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put

> > them on

> > > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank

> > > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great

> > today..

> > > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good

> > time..

> > > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > > > deedee

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Were the black specks separate from the yellow things or did the egg shaped things have specks on them. I think the black specks that came out of my skin were fungal spores. I had some of them show up a couple months ago, Voriconazole knocked it right out.Aandraya On Jan 8, 2012, at 12:38 AM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

yes i did try numrous things. After i let alcohol sit on one for a bit it seemed to dissolve some and inside were 2 yellow egg shaped things with lots of black specks. I took lots of pictures of them. Even looking at the pics its still unbelievable.

> > >

> > > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was

> > thought

> > > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later

> > believed i

> > > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about

> > > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to

> > > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will

> > > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i

> > > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it

> > was..

> > > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like

> > > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of

> > it.

> > > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i

> > went

> > > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same

> > > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these

> > > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single

> > > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and

> > > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were

> > > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions

> > fuzz. my

> > > > skin would do this in phases.

> > > > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks

> > and

> > > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top

> > of my

> > > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like

> > > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i

> > > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then

> > the

> > > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in

> > the

> > > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks

> > > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the

> > > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its

> > all

> > > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put

> > them on

> > > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank

> > > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great

> > today..

> > > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good

> > time..

> > > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > > > deedee

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Hi Andrya

A psoter named sue turned her colthed inside out when she washed them to get

the seems , she ued Bioclean & her washer had oon demand heat up to 210 degrees.

Also she hangerd her cloths & pulled a garbage bag up & tied it at the goose

neck of the hanger , ingenious ..! . Outfits coler coardinated as she put

them on the hanger... Wow. How smart . ( vaseline on he hanger gooseneck hook

wouuld of been my thought for crawlers on the clothes rod..

God bless you ,

Bill

ps her is Sue's post on the laundry

REPASTED HERE:

Re: Does heat hatch the eggs?

bird mites

Date: Sun Nov 09 23:06:02 2008

Don't usually " cook " my laundry at such high temps, but seems a good

idea for the duration. The dishwasher heats its water, too. Both are

European designs for energy & water savings. They were ahead of their

time in the American market, but think our manufacturers have caught

up in their fancier models with our droughts & the high cost of

electricity. I splurged on mine when we moved here. Not the decor or

whatnot, just those appliances! I'm lazy & appreciate machines that

do the job.

Allergic to most laundry detergents, so happy when the " free & clear "

ones came on the market. Washing soda & 20 mule team borax always on

hand & loved the Ivory Snow but can't seem to find it anymore.

There's a small bottle of bleach somewhere in the garage, which shows

you how often I use it, just for disinfecting clay flowerpots

outdoors. The odor always made me ill, and with the parrots need to

be careful of fumes. Ditto no ammonia. Something really grimy gets a

capful of Simple Green & I use that for the shower against mold &

mildew. White vinegar, Bon Ami (hasn't scratched yet) & Ecos Orange

Plus complete my everday cleaning supplies.

Really like the Biokleen enzyme laundry powder. Takes very little &

does a good job. In the habit of turning our clothes inside out

before washing anyway since it's easier on the side that shows. That

may or may not help now with the bugs & eggs which do appear to like

to lodge in the seams.

Jeannine says the eggs absorb liquid & burst. Makes sense - many have

luck with long soaking. Would think soaking the laundry overnight in

plain water would work, weighted down as Rita recommends. Maybe a

hamper juryrigged from a small garbage pail with a tight lid would

work? Like the old diaper pails. Just throw your dirty stuff in,

replace the weight & cap till laundry day? Rita uses an empty bleach

bottle filled with water as a weight. Maybe a

more

rdmitesorg] Re: Does heat hatch the eggs?

bird mites

Date: Sun Nov 09 23:06:02 2008

little 's oil

soap floating on top of the water would disable any live ones in the

clothes?

Don't recall anything about surfactants - sorry. Phosphate free

protects our waterways & groundwater. Do know that Willow tried doing

her laundry with the concentrated Orange Plus & it worked for her.

Oldtimers used to boil their laundry with lye soap. Wonder if they

knew something we've forgotten?

Let us know what works for you of a gentler nature. Thanks for the

recipe for the olive oil cleanse! Best wishes, Sue

>> > > >>> > > > > Some of you may now last year when

i started all this it was>> > > thought>> > > > > to have been bird mites by

exterminator and a dr. I later>> > > believed i>> > > > > became infected with

Morgellons. Well this article talked about>> > > > > florid flies and fungal

parasites affecting bees and some diff>> > > > > fungal types effecting people.

and what i saw was very similar to>> > > > > what i saw happen to me.. I had

written all this before but i will>> > > > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me

from the seams of my clothes i>> > > > > vowed one way or the other i would put

a name to what

ever it>> > > was..>> > > > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind

and i would of>> > > > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like

things on>> > > > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked

like>> > > > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things>>

> > > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of>> > >

it.>> > > > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i>>

> > went>> > > > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the

same>> > > > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with

these>> > > > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every

single>> > > > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry

and>> > > > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things

were>> > > > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like>> >

> > > something cattails would

do for a description or dandelions>> > > fuzz. my>> > > > > skin would do this

in phases.>> > > > > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my

socks>> > > and>> > > > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of

known. I>> > > > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on

top>> > > of my>> > > > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden

this thing like>> > > > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all

the sudden i>> > > > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin

and then>> > > the>> > > > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there

was fluid in>> > > the>> > > > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and

took pics of>> > > > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article

talks>> > > > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and

the>> > > > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its>>

> > all>> > > > >

crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave>> > > > >

anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put>> > > them on>> > >

> > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank>> > > > >

god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great>> > > today..>> > >

> > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good>> > > time..>>

> > > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise>> > > > > deedee>> > > > >>> >

> > >>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>> >>

Hi, Aandraya,

No, I haven't looked at one. I'm really tired of looking at these things. I haven't had this lint in about 9 months, but then remember when I said I bought those fleese lined sweat shirts that filled my wash with the blue/gray lint? Lint and hair thing started again after that.

Love and light,

t

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: in regards to article i sent.

-

I am SO happy to be past that lint crap! My clothes are all normal now, thought it would never happen. What is causing it? Have you teased one open and looked under the scope?

Aandraya

On Jan 7, 2012, at 9:14 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Love and light,

Andraya hi. Yes it would take the fabric from my clothes and intertwine with it then disappear in the skin.> > > Some of you may now last

year when i started all this it was thought > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair

like things coming out of it. > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my > > skin would do this in phases.> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my >

> hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today.. > >

got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise> > deedee> >> >>

Yes, it seems to:)

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:50 PMSubject: Re: Re: in regards to article i sent.

Does Ivermectin make them detach if they were already there previously? They were stuck like glue to my stuff. It's been over a year now and I still freak out if I see a lint ball anywhere!

Aandraya

Love and light,

Andraya hi. Yes it would take the fabric from my clothes and intertwine with it then disappear in the skin.> > > Some of you may now last

year when i started all this it was thought > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair

like things coming out of it. > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my > > skin would do this in phases.> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my >

> hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today.. > >

got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise> > deedee> >> >>

That is curious. Ivermectin does not have any significant antifungal activity, so we could infer from this that the fuzz is something to do with arthropods or nematodes.KrysOn 7 January 2012 21:14, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I've been boiling my clothes to get the lint out.  It's been working but you can't boil polyester pants:(  The Lysol makes a dent, but I can still find some lint.  I Just put about a dimes worth of the Ivermectin horse past in the wash and redid my pants.  Yeah!  They are beautiful.  Not one bit of lint on them:)

Love and light,

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

I agree.AaOn Jan 8, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

That is curious. Ivermectin does not have any significant antifungal activity, so we could infer from this that the fuzz is something to do with arthropods or nematodes.KrysOn 7 January 2012 21:14, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Love and light,

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

Deedee-Yes! I noticed that to, that it would move toward my finger. I considered some kind of magnetic actions happening. When my skin was really bad I had magnetic areas on my abdomen. A sewing needle would stick to my body like a magnet- I could actually feel the pull.AandrayaOn Jan 8, 2012, at 7:20 AM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

The only time i noticed movement was if something was near it. the hair like legs or tubes would try to connect to the object and start a cacoon type thing. if i put finger next to it it would go towards it.. Creepy i need a stronger microscope.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was

> > > > thought

> > > > > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later

> > > > believed i

> > > > > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked

> > about

> > > > > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > > > > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very

> > similar to

> > > > > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but

> > i will

> > > > > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my

> > clothes i

> > > > > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it

> > > > was..

> > > > > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > > > > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > > > > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked

> > like

> > > > > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > > > > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out

> > of

> > > > it.

> > > > > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and

> > on i

> > > > went

> > > > > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the

> > same

> > > > > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with

> > these

> > > > > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every

> > single

> > > > > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so

> > dry and

> > > > > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things

> > were

> > > > > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > > > > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions

> > > > fuzz. my

> > > > > > skin would do this in phases.

> > > > > > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my

> > socks

> > > > and

> > > > > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > > > > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top

> > > > of my

> > > > > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this

> > thing like

> > > > > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the

> > sudden i

> > > > > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and

> > then

> > > > the

> > > > > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was

> > fluid in

> > > > the

> > > > > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > > > > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article

> > talks

> > > > > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees.

> > and the

> > > > > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me..

> > Its

> > > > all

> > > > > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > > > > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put

> > > > them on

> > > > > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems

> > thank

> > > > > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great

> > > > today..

> > > > > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good

> > > > time..

> > > > > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > > > > > deedee

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

- oh my god I know! When I was dealing with that I got so sick of looking at everything. Wish I had had this group when it was all going on. AandrayaOn Jan 8, 2012, at 7:41 AM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Hi, Aandraya,

No, I haven't looked at one. I'm really tired of looking at these things. I haven't had this lint in about 9 months, but then remember when I said I bought those fleese lined sweat shirts that filled my wash with the blue/gray lint? Lint and hair thing started again after that.

Love and light,

t

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: in regards to article i sent.

-

I am SO happy to be past that lint crap! My clothes are all normal now, thought it would never happen. What is causing it? Have you teased one open and looked under the scope?

Aandraya

Love and light,