RemedySpot.com

Re: in regards to article i sent.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deedee-I had all the stuff in the seems of my clothes too, it also would embed in my skin. Certain topicals, or after a hot bath would often force them out. They fungus was attaching to tiny clothing fibers. They always matched the color of the garmants I had been wearing.Never failed.AandrayaOn Jan 6, 2012, at 3:57 PM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same

things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my skin would do this in phases.

i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today.. got

together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. Things will and do mellow out...I promise

deedee

Oh deedee that must have been so distressing for you seeing them under

microscope.

Yes its tough going

Glad things better now

Good to see we often all have had similar symptoms

And that folk can n do get better!!

Aandraya my other health problems are severe endometriosis,inflamation o stomach

lining caused by painkillers,and migraines

But had them all before mites situation happened

C

------------------------------

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 14:21 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Deedee-

>I had all the stuff in the seems of my clothes too, it also would embed in my

skin. Certain topicals, or after a hot bath would often force them out. They

fungus was attaching to tiny clothing fibers. They always matched the color of

the garmants I had been wearing.

>Never failed.

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>On Jan 6, 2012, at 3:57 PM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

>

>> Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought to have

been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i became infected

with Morgellons. Well this article talked about florid flies and fungal

parasites affecting bees and some diff fungal types effecting people. and what i

saw was very similar to what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before

but i will re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i

vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. Problem is

what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of rather gone crazy. I started

finding shiny lint like things on clothes seams when i set them on a white

napkin they looked like black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these

things looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. so ok

its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went to the area of my

clothes that was biting

me and found the same things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded

with these and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single one

was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and wierd after going

through this for awhile it was like things were flying off my skin . just white

things flying everwhere like something cattails would do for a description or

dandelions fuzz. my skin would do this in phases.

>> i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and what i

did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I plugged in my digital

microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my hand and watched it...after a min

, all the sudden this thing like popped up with the hair like things like legs

and all the sudden i felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and

then the whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the

spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of everything.. yes my

fam. def believes me. so this article talks about a fungal tube going in to

things Like the honeybees. and the spores and it really sounded like what i saw

happen to me.. Its all crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont

leave anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on and

they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank god...Just

remember these are

microscopic. I am doing great today.. got together with family for the holidays

and had a very good time.. Things will and do mellow out...I promise

>> deedee

>>

>>

C-You probably had Lyme before the bugs. Those conditions you listed can all be caused by Lyme. Most get migraines and you can't have chronic Lyme and not have inflammation of the gut. I had a cyst on my uterus that went away with Lyme treatment. I do know of women who have endomet. with Lyme. Lyme messes with all the body systems. Often a gradual slow onset of symptoms that wax and wane. Aandraya On Jan 6, 2012, at 5:20 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Oh deedee that must have been so distressing for you seeing them under microscope.

Yes its tough going

Glad things better now

Good to see we often all have had similar symptoms

And that folk can n do get better!!

Aandraya my other health problems are severe endometriosis,inflamation o stomach lining caused by painkillers,and migraines

But had them all before mites situation happened

C

------------------------------

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 14:21 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Deedee-

>I had all the stuff in the seems of my clothes too, it also would embed in my skin. Certain topicals, or after a hot bath would often force them out. They fungus was attaching to tiny clothing fibers. They always matched the color of the garmants I had been wearing.

>Never failed.

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>On Jan 6, 2012, at 3:57 PM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

>

>> Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went to the area of my clothes that was biting

me and found the same things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my skin would do this in phases.

>> i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank god...Just remember these are

microscopic. I am doing great today.. got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. Things will and do mellow out...I promise

>> deedee

>>

>>

Hi Deedee,There are similar reports, of what sounds to be the same things, going into ones skin, on lots of sites online. My mother also had the fuzz balls etc. I wondered about Morgellons at that time, but wasn't going to mention that to my mother; she was in such a fragile state, at that time; I thought it would be too scary for her to handle. It was lysol/dettol complete clean, as described by , that was the first thing that substantially helped my mother.

It does sound remarkably similar to what happens with the bees & I also saw articles where it said about some species affecting humans. It is, too much, like something from a scary sci-fi book. Regards,Krys

On 6 January 2012 15:57, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my skin would do this in phases.

i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today.. got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. Things will and do mellow out...I promise

deedee

--

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

Thank you for responding.. im very appreciative.. Its a very hard road! Lysol

windex alcohol and borax are my saviors...

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought to

> > have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i became

> > infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about florid flies and

> > fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff fungal types effecting

> > people. and what i saw was very similar to what i saw happen to me.. I had

> > written all this before but i will re tell it. Whatever was biting me from

> > the seams of my clothes i vowed one way or the other i would put a name to

> > what ever it was.. Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i

> > would of rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like black

> > dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things looked like a

> > piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. so ok its just

> > fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went to the area of my

> > clothes that was biting me and found the same things over and over.. All my

> > clothes seams were loaded with these and i couldnt lint roll them off they

> > were embedded. Every single one was a black thing with hair like legs. My

> > skin got so dry and wierd after going through this for awhile it was like

> > things were flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my skin

> > would do this in phases.

> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and what i

> > did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I plugged in my

> > digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my hand and watched

> > it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like popped up with the hair

> > like things like legs and all the sudden i felt a prick and the hair like

> > thing went into my skin and then the whole thing disappeared into my skin

> > and then there was fluid in the spot it went in...i started freaking out

> > and took pics of everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article

> > talks about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the

> > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all crazy i

> > alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave anything wet

> > around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on and they have been

> > clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank god...Just remember these

> > are microscopic. I am doing great today.. got together with family for the

> > holidays and had a very good time.. Things will and do mellow out...I

> > promise

> > deedee

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

>

> I keep six honest serving-men

> (They taught me all I knew);

> Their names are What and Why and When

> And How and Where and Who.

>

> *Rudyard Kipling*

>

Dee Dee!|What an awful experience! I am just so glad you are much better now and don´t get bothered anymore.KRCecilia From: deedee <hair2cut00@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:57 PM

Subject: in regards to article i sent.

Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was.. Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it. so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went to the area of my clothes that was

biting me and found the same things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my skin would do this in phases.

i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank god...Just remember these are microscopic.

I am doing great today.. got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time.. Things will and do mellow out...I promise

deedee

Andraya hi. Yes it would take the fabric from my clothes and intertwine with it

then disappear in the skin.

>

> > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was thought

> > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later believed i

> > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about

> > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to

> > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will

> > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i

> > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it was..

> > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like

> > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of it.

> > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i went

> > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same

> > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these

> > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single

> > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and

> > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were

> > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions fuzz. my

> > skin would do this in phases.

> > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks and

> > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top of my

> > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like

> > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i

> > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then the

> > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in the

> > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks

> > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the

> > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its all

> > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put them on

> > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank

> > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great today..

> > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good time..

> > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > deedee

> >

> >

>

yes i did try numrous things. After i let alcohol sit on one for a bit it seemed

to dissolve some and inside were 2 yellow egg shaped things with lots of black

specks. I took lots of pictures of them. Even looking at the pics its still

unbelievable.

> > >

> > > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was

> > thought

> > > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later

> > believed i

> > > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked about

> > > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very similar to

> > > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but i will

> > > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my clothes i

> > > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it

> > was..

> > > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked like

> > > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out of

> > it.

> > > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and on i

> > went

> > > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the same

> > > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with these

> > > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every single

> > > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so dry and

> > > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things were

> > > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions

> > fuzz. my

> > > > skin would do this in phases.

> > > > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my socks

> > and

> > > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top

> > of my

> > > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this thing like

> > > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the sudden i

> > > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and then

> > the

> > > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was fluid in

> > the

> > > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article talks

> > > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees. and the

> > > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me.. Its

> > all

> > > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put

> > them on

> > > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems thank

> > > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great

> > today..

> > > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good

> > time..

> > > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > > > deedee

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

The only time i noticed movement was if something was near it. the hair like

legs or tubes would try to connect to the object and start a cacoon type thing.

if i put finger next to it it would go towards it.. Creepy i need a stronger

microscope.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Some of you may now last year when i started all this it was

> > > > thought

> > > > > > to have been bird mites by exterminator and a dr. I later

> > > > believed i

> > > > > > became infected with Morgellons. Well this article talked

> > about

> > > > > > florid flies and fungal parasites affecting bees and some diff

> > > > > > fungal types effecting people. and what i saw was very

> > similar to

> > > > > > what i saw happen to me.. I had written all this before but

> > i will

> > > > > > re tell it. Whatever was biting me from the seams of my

> > clothes i

> > > > > > vowed one way or the other i would put a name to what ever it

> > > > was..

> > > > > > Problem is what i ended up finding blew my mind and i would of

> > > > > > rather gone crazy. I started finding shiny lint like things on

> > > > > > clothes seams when i set them on a white napkin they looked

> > like

> > > > > > black dots. I got a microscope, a digital one and these things

> > > > > > looked like a piece of fuzz with hair like things coming out

> > of

> > > > it.

> > > > > > so ok its just fuzz... next time and time after and on and

> > on i

> > > > went

> > > > > > to the area of my clothes that was biting me and found the

> > same

> > > > > > things over and over.. All my clothes seams were loaded with

> > these

> > > > > > and i couldnt lint roll them off they were embedded. Every

> > single

> > > > > > one was a black thing with hair like legs. My skin got so

> > dry and

> > > > > > wierd after going through this for awhile it was like things

> > were

> > > > > > flying off my skin . just white things flying everwhere like

> > > > > > something cattails would do for a description or dandelions

> > > > fuzz. my

> > > > > > skin would do this in phases.

> > > > > > i swear i saw some movement on one and i picked it off my

> > socks

> > > > and

> > > > > > what i did next was not a good thing but who would of known. I

> > > > > > plugged in my digital microscope and put the black fuzz on top

> > > > of my

> > > > > > hand and watched it...after a min , all the sudden this

> > thing like

> > > > > > popped up with the hair like things like legs and all the

> > sudden i

> > > > > > felt a prick and the hair like thing went into my skin and

> > then

> > > > the

> > > > > > whole thing disappeared into my skin and then there was

> > fluid in

> > > > the

> > > > > > spot it went in...i started freaking out and took pics of

> > > > > > everything.. yes my fam. def believes me. so this article

> > talks

> > > > > > about a fungal tube going in to things Like the honeybees.

> > and the

> > > > > > spores and it really sounded like what i saw happen to me..

> > Its

> > > > all

> > > > > > crazy i alcohol everything now as much as i can and dont leave

> > > > > > anything wet around... I check my clothes seams before i put

> > > > them on

> > > > > > and they have been clear of all of it.. nothing on my seems

> > thank

> > > > > > god...Just remember these are microscopic. I am doing great

> > > > today..

> > > > > > got together with family for the holidays and had a very good

> > > > time..

> > > > > > Things will and do mellow out...I promise

> > > > > > deedee

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Ive never had luck with ivermectin nor has my animals

> >

> > I've been boiling my clothes to get the lint out. It's been working

> > but you can't boil polyester pants:( The Lysol makes a dent, but I

> > can still find some lint. I Just put about a dimes worth of the

> > Ivermectin horse past in the wash and redid my pants. Yeah! They

> > are beautiful. Not one bit of lint on them:)

> > Love and light,

> >

> >

> >

> > I keep six honest serving-men

> > (They taught me all I knew);

> > Their names are What and Why and When

> > And How and Where and Who.

> >

> > Rudyard Kipling

> >

>