RemedySpot.com

Re: vectors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dee Dee!WOuld be interesting to know more about what you read in the article!Are your problems gone now?KRCecilia From: deedee <hair2cut00@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 5:44 AM Subject: vectors

I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing!

http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm

Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!

Love and light,

From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PMSubject: vectors

I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

Its the same thing that's parasitising the honey bees. article is called called

nosema ceranae the inside story

>

> Hi Dee Dee!

> WOuld be interesting to know more about what you read in the article!

> Are your problems gone now?

> KR

> Cecilia

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 5:44 AM

> Subject: vectors

>

>

>  

> I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to find out

what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told me they found

lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some

articles on them and they have found they do parasitisize humans . this article

was very interesting in the facts of what i saw happen to me. It just opened my

eyes a little more to the fungal viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

>

http://www.extension.org/pages/27064/nosema-ceranae-the-inside-story. This is

one of the articles on what is going after the honey bees and some of this i

personally can relate to.. ill send another when i re find it.. Dee

>

> I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one.  I discribes

the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating

threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and  theories behind all the formations

including GMO's and mechanisms.  This is amazing!  

> http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm

>  

> Thanks Deedee!  You are ON to something!

> Love and light,

>      

>

>

> bird mites

> Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM

>

>

>  

lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been running across some

>

Yes, thanks DeeDee and ! I have always wondered about the no-see-ums which have always been in my back yard and back deck. I have never been able to sit outside on that deck area because of getting bit year after year when I've tried to sit out there. I wondered if they were somehow involved in this. With the no-see-ums one truly cannot see them, but aren't they a fly? They are what is referred to as a "midge." I do think global warming (global swarming) is impacting all of us who have had infestations. I never had infestations of tiny spiders until this global warming issue started to become a real issue either. I think DeeDee is onto something too. My doctor believes agrobacterium may also be at cause and according to the article this is what is said about that:Another possible link is that agrobacterium was tested and found in 5 out of 5 morgellon patient's tissue samples (tests were negative on control group) (68). Some strains of agrobacterium are known to infect immunocompromised patients, but other strains are used in genetic engineering to protect plants from diseases, environmental stresses or pests.For example, Agrobacterium tumefaciens is used as a vehicle to introduction foreign genes into plant cells for there to be subsequent regeneration of transgenic crops. The crops can be altered to be resilient to environmental stresses and crop pests.This is called horizontal gene transfer. It has recently been noted that Agrobacterium tumefaciens is the only known species of microbe capable of infiltration of the DNA of not only plant species, but animal species as well.In the usual process of reproduction, genes are transferred vertically from parent to offspring; and such a process can occur only within a species or between closely related species. Horizontal gene transfer is the transfer of genetic material between cells or genomes belonging to unrelated species, by processes other than usual reproduction.Possibly the flies, midges, etc., are spreading Lyme disease as well, not to mention coinfections, viruses and fungus.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Cc: "Sally Betterto" <seb1915@...>Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 6:39:07 AMSubject: Re: vectors

I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks, fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing!

Love and light,

From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PMSubject: vectors

Nosema ceranae The Inside Story - eXtension

>

>

> Yes, thanks DeeDee and ! I have always wondered about the no-see-ums

which have always been in my back yard and back deck. I have never been able to

sit outside on that deck area because of getting bit year after year when I've

tried to sit out there. I wondered if they were somehow involved in this. With

the no-see-ums one truly cannot see them, but aren't they a fly? They are what

is referred to as a " midge. " I do think global warming (global swarming) is

impacting all of us who have had infestations. I never had infestations of tiny

spiders until this global warming issue started to become a real issue either. I

think DeeDee is onto something too.

>

>

> My doctor believes agrobacterium may also be at cause and according to the

article this is what is said about that:

>

>

>

> Another possible link is that agrobacterium was tested and found in 5 out of 5

morgellon patient's tissue samples (tests were negative on control group) (68) .

Some strains of agrobacterium are known to infect immunocompromised patients,

but other strains are used in genetic engineering to protect plants from

diseases, environmental stresses or pests.

>

> For example, Agrobacterium tumefaciens is used as a vehicle to introduction

foreign genes into plant cells for there to be subsequent regeneration of

transgenic crops. The crops can be altered to be resilient to environmental

stresses and crop pests.

>

> This is called horizontal gene transfer. It has recently been noted that

Agrobacterium tumefaciens is the only known species of microbe capable of

infiltration of the DNA of not only plant species, but animal species as well.

>

> In the usual process of reproduction, genes are transferred vertically from

parent to offspring; and such a process can occur only within a species or

between closely related species. H orizontal gene transfer is the transfer of

genetic material between cells or genomes belonging to unrelated species, by

processes other than usual reproduction.

>

> Possibly the flies, midges, etc., are spreading Lyme disease as well, not to

mention coinfections, viruses and fungus.

>

>

>

>

>

> vectors

>

>

>

>

>

>

hi.. Happy New Year. No my problems are not gone and seems to go in cycles but

not bad at all anymore. I do find if i stop using alcohol on everything it comes

back.. I spray my bed and all my seems on my clothes everyday and has worked for

me as well as antibacterial soap in wash..I posted the site for everyone.

>

> Hi Dee Dee!

> WOuld be interesting to know more about what you read in the article!

> Are your problems gone now?

> KR

> Cecilia

>

>

> bird mites

> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 5:44 AM

>

>

>  

>

Hi, !THis was awful but interesting. Can this be the answer for some people here?KRCecilia From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Cc: Sally Betterto <seb1915@...> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:39

PM Subject: Re: vectors

Love and light,

Yes, Cecilia, it is awful.

I identify with the entire article. I found a phantom midge in my bathroom sink last night. As it as been talked about on this site, I bought the ivermecim horse past. I took about a dime size of it and disolved it and mixed it with 16 ounces of coconut oil and put it all over my body and scalp. All these black dots came out and the midge fell to the sink when I combed my hair over it. Looks just like the picture. The dr. gave me about a month's worth of parasitic medication. I take 12mgs of Ivermectin one week and then again 7 days later. Then I take 2 tablets of alvendazole a day for 10 days, and then 600 mg of praziquantel three times a day for 3 days. I'm interested in seeing how it goes. He says the battery will kill worms, flukes, amebas and everything. God bless him as he still doesn't

belive any parasites are bothering me but is doing this so I will back down and "get a grip". If this doesn't do it, I will actively look for a LLD in the Atlanta area. This article blew my mind but explained everything I have experienced. I am forever grateful to DeeDee for bringing up the phorid fly. I have also taken the paste and shampooed my carpet with it. I've been experimenting with a little dab disolved in a gallon of water and then pouring 1/3 of it in the wash and soaking my clothes in it. The call is still out, but I have noticed that the lint is NOT gray or bluish in the dryer lint trap.

Love and light,

ecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 2:34 AMSubject: Re: vectors

Hi, !

THis was awful but interesting. Can this be the answer for some people here?

KR

Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Cc: Sally Betterto <seb1915@...> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:39 PMSubject: Re: vectors

Love and light,

-I had all those weird symptoms too, multiple things in my skin. All cleared up with Lyme treatment.AaOn Jan 6, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I identify with the entire article. I found a phantom midge in my bathroom sink last night. As it as been talked about on this site, I bought the ivermecim horse past. I took about a dime size of it and disolved it and mixed it with 16 ounces of coconut oil and put it all over my body and scalp. All these black dots came out and the midge fell to the sink when I combed my hair over it. Looks just like the picture. The dr. gave me about a month's worth of parasitic medication. I take 12mgs of Ivermectin one week and then again 7 days later. Then I take 2 tablets of alvendazole a day for 10 days, and then 600 mg of praziquantel three times a day for 3 days. I'm interested in seeing how it goes. He says the battery will kill worms, flukes, amebas and everything. God bless him as he still doesn't

belive any parasites are bothering me but is doing this so I will back down and "get a grip". If this doesn't do it, I will actively look for a LLD in the Atlanta area. This article blew my mind but explained everything I have experienced. I am forever grateful to DeeDee for bringing up the phorid fly. I have also taken the paste and shampooed my carpet with it. I've been experimenting with a little dab disolved in a gallon of water and then pouring 1/3 of it in the wash and soaking my clothes in it. The call is still out, but I have noticed that the lint is NOT gray or bluish in the dryer lint trap.

Love and light,

ecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 2:34 AMSubject: Re: vectors

Hi, !

KR

Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Cc: Sally Betterto <seb1915@...> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:39 PMSubject: Re: vectors

Love and light,

The bees are dying off, no honey to worry about !!!!

> >> >

> >> > I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I

> >> discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks,

> >> fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories behind

> >> all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing! Â

> >> > http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm

> >> > Â

> >> > Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!

> >> > Love and light,

> >> > Â Â Â Â Â

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ________________________________

> >> > From: deedee <hair2cut00@>

> >> > bird mites

> >> > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM

> >> > Subject: vectors

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Â

> >> > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to

> >> find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told

> >> me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive been

> >> running across some articles on them and they have found they do

> >> parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of

> >> what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the fungal

> >> viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ------------------------------------

> >>

> >>

Store bought honey is not really honey anyway, no more than store bought soap is

soap!

Tests Show Most Store Honey Isn't Honey

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/11/tests-show-most-store-honey-isnt-honey/

> > >> >

> > >> > I didn't see the article Deedee refers to, but I found this one. I

> > >> discribes the flies, larva, webs, fungus, bacteria, he black specks,

> > >> fibers, floating threads, Lyme, fltoresent things, and theories

behind

> > >> all the formations including GMO's and mechanisms. This is amazing! Â

> > >> > http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm

> > >> > Â

> > >> > Thanks Deedee! You are ON to something!

> > >> > Love and light,

> > >> > Â Â Â Â Â

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > ________________________________

> > >> > From: deedee <hair2cut00@>

> > >> > bird mites

> > >> > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:44 PM

> > >> > Subject: vectors

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Â

> > >> > I remember when the exterminators were in here 1.5 yrs ago trying to

> > >> find out what was biting me. They had taken all kinds of samples and told

> > >> me they found lots of florid flies, so tiny you could hardly see. Ive

been

> > >> running across some articles on them and they have found they do

> > >> parasitisize humans . this article was very interesting in the facts of

> > >> what i saw happen to me. It just opened my eyes a little more to the

fungal

> > >> viral thing. (nosema ceranae)

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> ------------------------------------

> > >>

> > >>

!|I keep my fingers crossed that it helps you! You seem to have a nice dr that give you medication!Great to hear.Cecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:51 AM Subject: Re: vectors

-I had all those weird symptoms too, multiple things in my skin. All cleared up with Lyme treatment.AaOn Jan 6, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Love and light,

Hi, !

KR

Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Cc: Sally Betterto <seb1915@...> Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:39 PMSubject: Re:

vectors

Love and light,