RemedySpot.com

F-zyme and more update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Still have scalp and foot and eye issues but even after taking heavy dose of the

three enzyme formulas, F7, spring valley probiotic digestive enzymes, and

interfase plus, I'm not getting nearly as much herx from the rest if my body as

I had been.

The best news: still no lesions since Mar 2011, the day after I first applied an

F-lyme solution to my skin.

Feet: bottoms are peeling, skin on feet getting smoother, less calloused.

Toenails flattening out. Still a deep itch around big toes. Obvious that all

these are connected to increased enzyme dosage. To accelerate the elimination of

foot critters, I mixed ATM & Hammer laundry detergent in warm water in my rubber

boots (aka house slippers, lol) and sludges around that way for hours, till the

solution drew some of the critters out, leaving 1/18 " bloody dots on the tops if

both feet. No secondary infection occurred.

Scalp: since started using F8 externally my scalp has been developing crunchy

scabs that I scrape so the enzyme solution sill penetrates. Have gotten NO

secondary infection from this, either.

Eyes: I use the eyelid cleanser from CVS, wipe, blink, splash with tepid water,

blot with clean paper towel, and repeat several times. Scrub face , ears, and

neck all around with bufpuf. Keep all water runoff out of eyes ears nose and

mouth.

Note on Fzymes: F8 has particulate matter that will not dissolve. For this

reason I do not use internally or near my eyes. I use my leftover F7 for

internal and use the CVS wipes on eyes.

Kajay

Hi, Kajay!|Thanks for your update. It seems like you are so much better. Do you think it is primarily due to the F-treatments?DId you read the report from about the flies that causes morgellons symptoms?I thought of you and that it mmight be something.Take care!Cecilia From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...> Birdmitesorg Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 12:09 PM Subject: F-zyme and more update

Still have scalp and foot and eye issues but even after taking heavy dose of the three enzyme formulas, F7, spring valley probiotic digestive enzymes, and interfase plus, I'm not getting nearly as much herx from the rest if my body as I had been.

The best news: still no lesions since Mar 2011, the day after I first applied an F-lyme solution to my skin.

Feet: bottoms are peeling, skin on feet getting smoother, less calloused. Toenails flattening out. Still a deep itch around big toes. Obvious that all these are connected to increased enzyme dosage. To accelerate the elimination of foot critters, I mixed ATM & Hammer laundry detergent in warm water in my rubber boots (aka house slippers, lol) and sludges around that way for hours, till the solution drew some of the critters out, leaving 1/18" bloody dots on the tops if both feet. No secondary infection occurred.

Scalp: since started using F8 externally my scalp has been developing crunchy scabs that I scrape so the enzyme solution sill penetrates. Have gotten NO secondary infection from this, either.

Eyes: I use the eyelid cleanser from CVS, wipe, blink, splash with tepid water, blot with clean paper towel, and repeat several times. Scrub face , ears, and neck all around with bufpuf. Keep all water runoff out of eyes ears nose and mouth.

Note on Fzymes: F8 has particulate matter that will not dissolve. For this reason I do not use internally or near my eyes. I use my leftover F7 for internal and use the CVS wipes on eyes.

Kajay

Thanks for keeping us informed, Kajay. I am keenly interested in your progress.

I don't know where the protocol lists are and who has them now. I've started only three but we can do more. Let's see how these go.

Love and light,

From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>Birdmitesorg Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 6:09 AMSubject: F-zyme and more update

Still have scalp and foot and eye issues but even after taking heavy dose of the three enzyme formulas, F7, spring valley probiotic digestive enzymes, and interfase plus, I'm not getting nearly as much herx from the rest if my body as I had been. The best news: still no lesions since Mar 2011, the day after I first applied an F-lyme solution to my skin.Feet: bottoms are peeling, skin on feet getting smoother, less calloused. Toenails flattening out. Still a deep itch around big toes. Obvious that all these are connected to increased enzyme dosage. To accelerate the elimination of foot critters, I mixed ATM & Hammer laundry detergent in warm water in my rubber boots (aka house slippers, lol) and sludges around that way for hours, till the solution drew some of the critters out, leaving 1/18" bloody dots on the tops if both feet. No secondary infection occurred.Scalp: since started using F8 externally my scalp has been

developing crunchy scabs that I scrape so the enzyme solution sill penetrates. Have gotten NO secondary infection from this, either.Eyes: I use the eyelid cleanser from CVS, wipe, blink, splash with tepid water, blot with clean paper towel, and repeat several times. Scrub face , ears, and neck all around with bufpuf. Keep all water runoff out of eyes ears nose and mouth.Note on Fzymes: F8 has particulate matter that will not dissolve. For this reason I do not use internally or near my eyes. I use my leftover F7 for internal and use the CVS wipes on eyes.Kajay

I can't wait to publish them! Thank you for spearheading this.

Kajay

------------------------------

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 7:31 PM EST Benton wrote:

>Thanks for keeping us informed, Kajay. I am keenly interested in your progress.

> I don't know where the protocol lists are and who has them now.  I've started

only three but we can do more.  Let's see how these go.

>Love and light,

>  

>

>

>________________________________

>From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>

>Birdmitesorg

>Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 6:09 AM

>Subject: F-zyme and more update

>

>

>

>Still have scalp and foot and eye issues but even after taking heavy dose of

the three enzyme formulas, F7, spring valley probiotic digestive enzymes, and

interfase plus, I'm not getting nearly as much herx from the rest if my body as

I had been.

>

>The best news: still no lesions since Mar 2011, the day after I first applied

an F-lyme solution to my skin.

>

>Feet: bottoms are peeling, skin on feet getting smoother, less calloused.

Toenails flattening out. Still a deep itch around big toes. Obvious that all

these are connected to increased enzyme dosage. To accelerate the elimination of

foot critters, I mixed ATM & Hammer laundry detergent in warm water in my rubber

boots (aka house slippers, lol) and sludges around that way for hours, till the

solution drew some of the critters out, leaving 1/18 " bloody dots on the tops if

both feet. No secondary infection occurred.

>

>Scalp: since started using F8 externally my scalp has been developing crunchy

scabs that I scrape so the enzyme solution sill penetrates. Have gotten NO

secondary infection from this, either.

>

>Eyes: I use the eyelid cleanser from CVS, wipe, blink, splash with tepid water,

blot with clean paper towel, and repeat several times. Scrub face , ears, and

neck all around with bufpuf. Keep all water runoff out of eyes ears nose and

mouth.

>

>Note on Fzymes: F8 has particulate matter that will not dissolve. For this

reason I do not use internally or near my eyes. I use my leftover F7 for

internal and use the CVS wipes on eyes.

>

>Kajay

>

>