RemedySpot.com

Re: Anti fungals and abx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know Aandraya used Itraconazole and now is on something else. Not sure what that is. Also I believe Aggi used Itraconazole too.From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Hi G,

I do remember you and am very sorry that you have been to hospital several times. Was it mite-related or for different reasons ? Here are the details you requested:

Itraconazole (anti-fungal) 100 mg caps = I took 1 cap in the morning and another one on the night for about 2 months and noticed a huge difference after a couple of days already ! The mites were far less interested in biting me,

followed by abx

Doxycycline 100 mg caps = I started off with one cap in the morning and another one on the night and took prebiotics in between the two dosages. After 2 months on that dosage, I switched to 100mg Doxy = 1 cap per day as a maintenance dosis. I will take it until the very last mite has died.

Nothing feels infested anymore. My house is almost mite-free, or let's say the mites are hardly bothering me and if they do occasionally, the bites are not as nasty as they used to be. It is just a very mild pin-prick now.

I wish everybody here would just start taking anti-fungals and abx. I used to have the same problem like many others here, thinking that this is just an external issue. Infact it is an internal issue and once you address the issue, you will notice a huge difference almost straight away. Infact I did and I am so grateful that my life is back to normal again... not 100 %, but 99.9 :-)

Once you start taking the meds, bye-bye heavy cleaning !!!

Good luck to you and do let us know how it goes.

Von: g_mrrsn <g_mrrsn@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:40 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn

Yes I have, just responded ;-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:54 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

I know Aandraya used Itraconazole and now is on something else. Not sure what that is. Also I believe Aggi used Itraconazole too.

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some

stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Hi Aggi

Thank you for explaining that.. I must have brain fog!

I get it.. One of the reasons I asked was because I'm trying to convince my mum to get on the doxycycline - she said she wants to see how I improve with it.. so I suppose I am a guinea pig :o)

I will be patient.. yesterday, I really started to believe that there was an end in sight and it felt fantastic - so I will be doing all I can to get better - and I don't think I will ever take anything for granted ever again.

Thanks again

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 9:58 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

1+2) Yes, they do. Mites thrive perfectly on mold, fungus and bacteria and one or the other must be in our bodies, that attracts them in the first place

and as long as the source is not eliminated, they will keep bothering us. This is why they only torture certain people and can not be transmitted.

I for example had a skin fungus when the infestation happened back in summer 2009.

I also took olive leave extract capsules, but for me they did not work as in keeping the mites off me. What I did notice was the fact, that I felt very healthy and energized at the time.

Try to be a little bit more patient Kaz and let the Doxy work in your body. If I remember well, I started feeling a noticeable difference after about 1 week.

3) Once they are no longer attracted to us, meaning their food source is been taken away, they will die off eventually. Obviously cleaning and hoovering does support the process. Remember that they also feed on dander. Exfoliation plus keeping the skin moist and supple I have also found helpful.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 20:58 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

I ordered the doxycycline and am now on my 3rd day - not sure I've noticed much of a difference yet, hopefully will soon though - I'm also taking oil of oregano/olive leaf extract, as an anti fungal.

There is a couple of things I wanted to ask - I know these have probably been answered before, but my brain is like cotton wool at the moment :o/

1) When we start taking doxycycline or other abx, do the mites stop bothering and biting us?

2) Why do they stop?

3) If taking doxycycline and anti fungals, would we need to eradicate the mites, or would they die out on their own?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 6:12 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:54 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

I know Aandraya used Itraconazole and now is on something else. Not sure what that is. Also I believe Aggi used Itraconazole too.

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: bird mites/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: bird mites/join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: bird mites-digest bird mites-fullfeatured <*>

I want people to know that I obsessed about my body- skin, hair and environmental cleaning for MONTHS before I started Lyme treatment and all these issues started to resolve. I have no more bugs at all, and am still treating Lyme and coinfections. The whole bug infestation left me somewhat traumatized- like PTSD though it is getting better. That is why I keep telling people to get help for Lyme, if you catch it and treat before you get too sick it is MUCH easier to treat. I say bugs because I saw collembola, never actually saw mites so I don't know if that's what they were, but my car and living areas were infested.AandrayaOn Jan 16, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Well done , Zoe's report has always been one of the most heartening posts for me in combination with Aandraya's 'mantra'': This is an internal issue!

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:50 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

I knew Aandraya was on the right track when she first came to birdmites, telling all of us of her experiences. Zoe and Rose both recovered almost 100% after doing doxy (although I know Zoe took other things too). She didn't really start to improve until she started taking abx, after years with birdmites. She also had the resources to try many things that most of us here haven't been able to try. But here is one of her last emails to the group:

Hi all, (from Zoe aka Dorie)It's been several months now since my husband and I have had any symptoms at all. We've have people at our home all summer and been gradually letting go of all the rituals to prevent mite bites and kill them. Our clothing is back in our dressers, we sleep in our bed as we did previous to the bird mite infestation.We will never know if the bite mites are gone for good... because it is a mysterious situation to say the least. They gradually disappeared from our lives over time. The last bite I had was in my car ~6 months ago. So we suffered from mysterious microscopic clear bird mites for 2 1/2 years in total. They lived in our home and we seemed to leave a trail of them where ever we went. The most horrifying part was that they infected us with some microorganism which attracted biting bites to us

where ever we went. It was just like having scabies except that it didn't go away with medical tx and the bites never bite us in the places where scabies bite and the bites rarely even itched. Instead the bites were like the prick of a sharp needle and left what looked like tiny red hard spider bites all over our bodies, which frequently lasted for months and months. Something about 1 bite seemed to attack more bites to the area. We had several of these bites biopsied because the MD's were concerned it may be a contagious folliculiis rather than mites. 4 out of 4 biopsies over 2 years came back as bites. So what may have helped us beat this mite mare:* Months of doxycycline 3 times per day, alternated with Months of Bactim DS 2 times per day* Spraying white vinegar and then spraying hydrogen peroxide on the bites frequently.* Rubbing benzyl peroxide into our skin every place where bites had been until completely healed.*

Sterifab on things that could not be treated with vinegar, then peroxide,* Sterilizing every possible part of our house and car every way possible for over 2 years.*Colon cleanses 1 time a month*Ironing all clothes and linens after washing*Stick carpet tape around bedWhat did not help:* Diet changes (only temporary help, no lasting help)* Supplements (only temporary help, no lasting help)* Dr. Staninger's protocol (HUGE waste of money and energy/time)*IR saunas* Roache Proof* Internal vinegar* Internal baking powder*homeopathics (only temporary help, not a cure)*Baths with different cures (only temporary)* a million other things tried because we followed every possible suggestion no matter how expensive or time consuming*heating the house (temporary)* CO2 in the cars (temporary)

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 2:44:32 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

I know Aandraya, your case seems to be one of the most severe, but, most importantly, you are getting better. I am so happy for everyone who does !!

I have also learnt so many things of you, which I can pass on to other people here. That is also something good :-)

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:35 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Aggi-

So great to hear. Some people recover very quickly. I did not, it's taking a long time as I had multiple deep seeded very virulent infections.

Aandraya

On Jan 16, 2012, at 12:11 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hi G,

I do remember you and am very sorry that you have been to hospital several times. Was it mite-related or for different reasons ? Here are the details you requested:

Itraconazole (anti-fungal) 100 mg caps = I took 1 cap in the morning and another one on the night for about 2 months and noticed a huge difference after a couple of days already ! The mites were far less interested in biting me,

followed by abx

Doxycycline 100 mg caps = I started off with one cap in the morning and another one on the night and took prebiotics in between the two dosages. After 2 months on that dosage, I switched to 100mg Doxy = 1 cap per day as a maintenance dosis. I will take it until the very last mite has died.

Nothing feels infested anymore. My house is almost mite-free, or let's say the mites are hardly bothering me and if they do occasionally, the bites are not as nasty as they used to be. It is just a very mild pin-prick now.

I wish everybody here would just start taking anti-fungals and abx. I used to have the same problem like many others here, thinking that this is just an external issue. Infact it is an internal issue and once you address the issue, you will notice a huge difference almost straight away. Infact I did and I am so grateful that my life is back to normal again... not 100 %, but 99.9 :-)

Once you start taking the meds, bye-bye heavy cleaning !!!

Good luck to you and do let us know how it goes.

Von: g_mrrsn <g_mrrsn@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:40 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn

Hi Aandraya

I'm taking 100mg in the morning and then 100mg in the evening - not sure I can handle anymore than that at present.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 10:15 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

How much Doxy are you taking? Bacteriocidal dose is minimum 200mg 2 x a day. Bacteriostatic dose is 100mg 2 x a day.

Aandraya

On Jan 16, 2012, at 3:58 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

1+2) Yes, they do. Mites thrive perfectly on mold, fungus and bacteria and one or the other must be in our bodies, that attracts them in the first place

and as long as the source is not eliminated, they will keep bothering us. This is why they only torture certain people and can not be transmitted.

I for example had a skin fungus when the infestation happened back in summer 2009.

I also took olive leave extract capsules, but for me they did not work as in keeping the mites off me. What I did notice was the fact, that I felt very healthy and energized at the time.

Try to be a little bit more patient Kaz and let the Doxy work in your body. If I remember well, I started feeling a noticeable difference after about 1 week.

3) Once they are no longer attracted to us, meaning their food source is been taken away, they will die off eventually. Obviously cleaning and hoovering does support the process. Remember that they also feed on dander. Exfoliation plus keeping the skin moist and supple I have also found helpful.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 20:58 Montag, 16.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

I ordered the doxycycline and am now on my 3rd day - not sure I've noticed much of a difference yet, hopefully will soon though - I'm also taking oil of oregano/olive leaf extract, as an anti fungal.

There is a couple of things I wanted to ask - I know these have probably been answered before, but my brain is like cotton wool at the moment :o/

1) When we start taking doxycycline or other abx, do the mites stop bothering and biting us?

2) Why do they stop?

3) If taking doxycycline and anti fungals, would we need to eradicate the mites, or would they die out on their own?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 6:12 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and

papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Kaz- some people feel worse on antibiotics before they get better. It's called the Herxheimer effect.AaOn Jan 16, 2012, at 5:05 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi Aggi

Thank you for explaining that.. I must have brain fog!

I get it.. One of the reasons I asked was because I'm trying to convince my mum to get on the doxycycline - she said she wants to see how I improve with it.. so I suppose I am a guinea pig :o)

I will be patient.. yesterday, I really started to believe that there was an end in sight and it felt fantastic - so I will be doing all I can to get better - and I don't think I will ever take anything for granted ever again.

Thanks again

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 9:58 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: bird mites/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: bird mites/join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: bird mites-digest bird mites-fullfeatured <*>

That's fine, try to increase it when you can tolerate. The microbes can build resistance at low doses. Are you herxing at all?AaOn Jan 16, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi Aandraya

I'm taking 100mg in the morning and then 100mg in the evening - not sure I can handle anymore than that at present.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 10:15 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

How much Doxy are you taking? Bacteriocidal dose is minimum 200mg 2 x a day. Bacteriostatic dose is 100mg 2 x a day.

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and

papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Kaz, make sure to also take prebiotics in between the 2 doses. I always took mine around mid-day

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:09 Dienstag, 17.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books

and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Also, take Doxy with food, away from dairy and other supplements- especially minerals.AaOn Jan 16, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

Is it true, that Vitamin C enhances the effectiveness when taking abx ??

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:13 Dienstag, 17.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Also, take Doxy with food, away from dairy and other supplements- especially minerals.

Aa

On Jan 16, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details

about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

I've heard that vitamin C is very good to take with antibiotics - it does make them work better.. I think vit c is a great healer in itself too.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 11:16 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:13 Dienstag, 17.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Also, take Doxy with food, away from dairy and other supplements- especially minerals.

Aa

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "g_mrrsn" <g_mrrsn@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PMSubject: Anti fungals and abxHi Aggie,I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.Would you give us specific details

about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers. I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.Thanks for your help.g_mrrsn------------------------------------

Then I am doing the right thing. Thanks for confirming Kaz !

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:24 Dienstag, 17.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

I've heard that vitamin C is very good to take with antibiotics - it does make them work better.. I think vit c is a great healer in itself too.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 11:16 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Aa

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

I only do 100 mg in am and 100 mg in pm per my LLMD, so I think that will be ok Kaz.From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 3:09:20 PMSubject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

http://www.mdinfo.com/drug/3391/Vibramycin_Monohydrate

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 1+2) Yes, they do. Mites thrive perfectly on mold, fungus and bacteria and one

or the other must be in our bodies, that attracts them in the first place

> and as long as the source is not eliminated, they will keep bothering us. This

is why they only torture certain people and can not be transmitted.

> I for example had a skin fungus when the infestation happened back in summer

>

> I also took olive leave extract capsules, but for me they did not work as in

keeping the mites off me. What I did notice was the fact, that I felt very

healthy and energized at the time.

>

> Try to be a little bit more patient Kaz and let the Doxy work in your body. If

I remember well, I started feeling a noticeable difference after about 1 week.

>

> 3) Once they are no longer attracted to us, meaning their food source is been

taken away, they will die off eventually. Obviously cleaning and hoovering does

support the process. Remember that they also feed on dander. Exfoliation plus

keeping the skin moist and supple I have also found helpful.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Von: Kaz < kazk1@... >

> An: " bird mites " < bird mites >

> Gesendet: 20:58 Montag, 16.Januar 2012

> Betreff: Re: Anti fungals and abx

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Aggi & Aandraya

>

> I ordered the doxycycline and am now on my 3rd day - not sure I've noticed

much of a difference yet, hopefully will soon though - I'm also taking oil of

oregano/olive leaf extract, as an anti fungal.

>

> There is a couple of things I wanted to ask - I know these have probably been

answered before, but my brain is like cotton wool at the moment :o/

>

> 1) When we start taking doxycycline or other abx, do the mites stop bothering

and biting us?

>

> 2) Why do they stop?

>

> 3) If taking doxycycline and anti fungals, would we need to eradicate the

mites, or would they die out on their own?

>

> Thanks

>

> Kaz x

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> From: Aggi Assmann < aggi_assmann@... >

> " bird mites " < bird mites >

> Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 6:12 PM

> Subject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Yes I have, just responded ;-)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Von: " Goldstein@... " < Goldstein@... >

> An: bird mites

> Gesendet: 18:54 Montag, 16.Januar 2012

>

>

>

>

>

> I know Aandraya used Itraconazole and now is on something else. Not sure what

that is. Also I believe Aggi used Itraconazole too.

>

>

> From: " g_mrrsn " < g_mrrsn@... >

> bird mites

> Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:40:01 PM

> Subject: Anti fungals and abx

>

> Hi Aggie,

>

> I haen't been here for a while. Been in hospital 3X this past year.

>

> Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as

the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and

mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including

books and papers.

>

> I am not strong enough to do heay cleaning, but could take some stuff orally.

>

> Thanks for your help.

>

> g_mrrsn

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

What symptoms do you have with Lyme? Joint swellings, rash, aches? I don't think I had any of those -- just a few bites. From: healinghope <mfrreman@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012

8:02 PM Subject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 1+2) Yes, they do. Mites thrive perfectly on mold, fungus and bacteria and one or the other must be in our bodies, that attracts them in the first place

> and as long as the source is not eliminated, they will keep bothering us. This is why they only torture certain people and can not be transmitted.

> I for example had a skin fungus when the infestation happened back in summer 2009.

>

> I also took olive leave extract capsules, but for me they did not work as in keeping the mites off me. What I did notice was the fact, that I felt very healthy and energized at the time.

>

> Try to be a little bit more patient Kaz and let the Doxy work in your body. If I remember well, I started feeling a noticeable difference after about 1 week.

>

> 3) Once they are no longer attracted to us, meaning their food source is been taken away, they will die off eventually. Obviously cleaning and hoovering does support the process. Remember that they also feed on dander. Exfoliation plus keeping the skin moist and supple I have also found helpful.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Aggi & Aandraya

>

> I ordered the doxycycline and am now on my 3rd day - not sure I've noticed much of a difference yet, hopefully will soon though - I'm also taking oil of oregano/olive leaf extract, as an anti fungal.

>

> There is a couple of things I wanted to ask - I know these have probably been answered before, but my brain is like cotton wool at the moment :o/

>

> 1) When we start taking doxycycline or other abx, do the mites stop bothering and biting us?

>

> 2) Why do they stop?

>

> 3) If taking doxycycline and anti fungals, would we need to eradicate the mites, or would they die out on their own?

>

> Thanks

>

> Kaz x

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I know Aandraya used Itraconazole and now is on something else. Not sure what that is. Also I believe Aggi used Itraconazole too.

>

>

> From: "g_mrrsn" < g_mrrsn@... >

> bird mites

>

> Hi Aggie,

>

>

> Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers.

>

>

> Thanks for your help.

>

> g_mrrsn

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hi everyone,

Aggi...answering your question, I take 875 mg of amoxicillin 2xs/day.  My LLMD just increased dosage to 1375 mg 2xs/day. That seems really high but she wants to max it out since I'm pregnant and only on 1 abx for now. 

She will prescribe me either Mepron or zithromax next visit in a few weeks...she wants to see my co-infection test results first.  Those are the only 2 others pregnant women can safely take....she wants to see how I react to amox first then will add the other...have a feeling it might be Mepron & a little nervous because I heard side effects/herxes are strong.

Kaz... took about 3 weeks to work.  Place/clothes don't feel infested anymore.  A few bites here and there but at night when I wake and move around.  Nothing like the painful, sharp bites before abx though.

E

On Jan 16, 2012 8:02 PM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

http://www.mdinfo.com/drug/3391/Vibramycin_Monohydrate--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:

>> I only do 100 mg in am and 100 ...> [birdmit...

Never heard that, but it's a great antioxidant.AaOn Jan 16, 2012, at 5:16 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Aa

Hi Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi Aggi & Aandraya

2) Why do they stop?

Thanks

Kaz x

No, you don't necessarily have those symptoms. My symptoms were brain symptoms- depression, anxiety, brain fog, memory, fatigue, obsessive thinking, and for me- skin lesions and sensations.AandrayaOn Jan 16, 2012, at 7:27 PM, <keepasecret230@...> wrote:

What symptoms do you have with Lyme? Joint swellings, rash, aches? I don't think I had any of those -- just a few bites. From: healinghope <mfrreman@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012

8:02 PM Subject: Re: Anti fungals and abx

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 1+2) Yes, they do. Mites thrive perfectly on mold, fungus and bacteria and one or the other must be in our bodies, that attracts them in the first place

> and as long as the source is not eliminated, they will keep bothering us. This is why they only torture certain people and can not be transmitted.

> I for example had a skin fungus when the infestation happened back in summer 2009.

>

> I also took olive leave extract capsules, but for me they did not work as in keeping the mites off me. What I did notice was the fact, that I felt very healthy and energized at the time.

>

> Try to be a little bit more patient Kaz and let the Doxy work in your body. If I remember well, I started feeling a noticeable difference after about 1 week.

>

> 3) Once they are no longer attracted to us, meaning their food source is been taken away, they will die off eventually. Obviously cleaning and hoovering does support the process. Remember that they also feed on dander. Exfoliation plus keeping the skin moist and supple I have also found helpful.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Aggi & Aandraya

>

> I ordered the doxycycline and am now on my 3rd day - not sure I've noticed much of a difference yet, hopefully will soon though - I'm also taking oil of oregano/olive leaf extract, as an anti fungal.

>

> There is a couple of things I wanted to ask - I know these have probably been answered before, but my brain is like cotton wool at the moment :o/

>

> 1) When we start taking doxycycline or other abx, do the mites stop bothering and biting us?

>

> 2) Why do they stop?

>

> 3) If taking doxycycline and anti fungals, would we need to eradicate the mites, or would they die out on their own?

>

> Thanks

>

> Kaz x

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I know Aandraya used Itraconazole and now is on something else. Not sure what that is. Also I believe Aggi used Itraconazole too.

>

>

> From: "g_mrrsn" < g_mrrsn@... >

> bird mites

>

> Hi Aggie,

>

>

> Would you give us specific details about the anti fungals you took as well as the abx's. I sure would appreciate it. I have been struggling with mites and mite bites for a long time now. They are in everything in the house including books and papers.

>

>

> Thanks for your help.

>

> g_mrrsn

>

>

>

>

>

>

>