RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway. We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors. I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested. But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further. We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!! Don't expect any one to understand - don't even

try. From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

We cant be screwed!

We have to fight it wi all our might!

The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!

We will succeed

We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!

C

------------------------------

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:

>Nobody believes us about any of this we r so screwed i guess

>

>----------

>Sent from AT & T Wireless using

>

>- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

>

>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!

>Mel

>

>

>

>>

>>

>

>

Hi doris

Love ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy

An c how they react!

Its funny!

:-)

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway.

>We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.

> I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a

few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested.

>But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls

our immune sytem down further.

>We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!! 

>Don't expect any one to understand  - don't even try.

>  

>

>________________________________

> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM

>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show

**Tonight**

>

>

>

>

>

>We cant be screwed!

>We have to fight it wi all our might!

>The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!

>We will succeed

>We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!

>C

>

>------------------------------

>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:

>

>>Nobody believes us about any of this we r so screwed i guess

>>

>>----------

>>Sent from AT & T Wireless using

>>

>>- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

>>

>>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots

of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible

infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if

maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the

bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I

have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the

show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about

THAT ONE!!!

>>Mel

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?

Just a thought....

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PMSubject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc

Hi dorisLove ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazyAn c how they react!Its funny!:-)------------------------------On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:>I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway. > >We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.> > I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested.> >But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further.> >We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!! > >Don't expect any one to understand - don't even try.>

>>________________________________> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**> >> > > >>We cant be screwed!>We have to fight it wi all our might!>The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!>We will succeed>We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!>C>>------------------------------>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:>>>Nobody believes us about any of this

we r so screwed i guess>>>>---------->>Sent from AT & T Wireless using >>>>- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**>>>>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was

a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!>>Mel>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> >

Its a funny thought

Break into ten downing street kaz

N leave the pm a few lil surprises!

C

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 14:56 PST Kaz wrote:

>I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the

queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?

>Just a thought....

>

>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PM

>Subject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc

>

>

>

>Hi doris

>Love ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy

>An c how they react!

>Its funny!

>:-)

>

>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>

>>I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway.

>> 

>>We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.

>> 

>> I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a

>> 

>>But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls

>> 

>>We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone

else!! 

>> 

>>Don't expect any one to understand  - don't even try.

>>  

>>

>>________________________________

>> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM

>>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show

**Tonight**

>>

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>

>>We cant be screwed!

>>We have to fight it wi all our might!

>>The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!

>>We will succeed

>>We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!

>>C

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:

>>

>>

>>----------

>>

>>

maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom

of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have

my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show,

that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT

ONE!!!

>>Mel

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

So true. TOn Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...> wrote:

I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway.  We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.

I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested. 

But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further. We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!! 

Don't expect any one to understand  - don't even

try.  

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

We cant be screwed!

We have to fight it wi all our might!

The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!

We will succeed

We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!

C

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:

>Nobody believes us about any of this we r so screwed i guess

>

>----------

>Sent from AT & T Wireless using

>

>- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

>

>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!

>Mel

>

>

>

>>

>>

>

>

And I wonder if DC would be taken seriously if he was infested - or would he be told he has Delusional Parasitosis...?

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:34 PMSubject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc

Its a funny thoughtBreak into ten downing street kazN leave the pm a few lil surprises!:-)C------------------------------On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 14:56 PST Kaz wrote:>I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh? > >Just a thought....>>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PM>Subject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc>>> >>Hi doris>Love

ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy>An c how they react!>Its funny!>:-)>>------------------------------>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:>>>I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway. >> >>We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.>> >> I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested.>> >>But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further.>> >>We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!! >> >>Don't expect any one to understand - don't even

try.>> >>>>________________________________>> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**>> >>>> >> >> >>>>We cant be screwed!>>We have to fight it wi all our might!>>The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!>>We will succeed>>We are NOT going to live like this

forever!!!>>C>>>>------------------------------>>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:>>>>Nobody believes us about any of this we r so screwed i guess>>>>---------->>Sent from AT & T Wireless using >>>>- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**>>>>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of

stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!>>Mel>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> >> >

Of course hed be taken.seriously

They wud bend over backward ti help him!!!

:-(

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 02:13 PST Kaz wrote:

>

>

>And I wonder if DC would be taken seriously if he was infested - or would he be

told he has Delusional Parasitosis...?

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:34 PM

>

>

>

>Its a funny thought

>Break into ten downing street kaz

>N leave the pm a few lil surprises!

>C

>

>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 14:56 PST Kaz wrote:

>

>>I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the

queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?

>> 

>>Just a thought....

>>

>>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PM

>>Subject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>Hi doris

>>Love ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy

>>An c how they react!

>>Its funny!

>>:-)

>>

>>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>>

>> 

>>We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.

>> 

>> I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a

>> 

>>But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls

>> 

>>We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone

else!! 

>> 

>>Don't expect any one to understand  - don't even try.

>>  

>>

>>bird mites

>>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show

**Tonight**

>>

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>

>>We cant be screwed!

>>We will succeed

>>C

>>

>>

>>

>>----------

>>

>>

maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom

my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show,

ONE!!!

>>Mel

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

Yeah, that would be funny.AaOn Jan 14, 2012, at 4:56 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?

Just a thought....

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PMSubject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc

Hi dorisLove ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazyAn c how they react!Its funny!:-)------------------------------On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:>I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway. > >We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.> > I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested.> >But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further.> >We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!! > >Don't expect any one to understand - don't even try.>

>>________________________________> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**> >> > > >>We cant be screwed!>We have to fight it wi all our might!>The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!>We will succeed>We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!>C>>------------------------------>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:>>>Nobody believes us about any of this

we r so screwed i guess>>>>---------->>Sent from AT & T Wireless using >>>>- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**>>>>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was

a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!>>Mel>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> >

Throw in a few springtails with the mites.AaOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Its a funny thought

Break into ten downing street kaz

N leave the pm a few lil surprises!

C

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 14:56 PST Kaz wrote:

>I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?

>

>Just a thought....

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PM

>

>

>

>

>Hi doris

>Love ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy

>An c how they react!

>Its funny!

>

>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>

>>

>>We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.

>>

>> I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested.

>>

>>But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further.

>>

>>We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!!

>>

>>Don't expect any one to understand - don't even try.

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>We cant be screwed!

>>We will succeed

>>C

>>

>>

>>

>>----------

>>

>>

>>Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!

>>Mel

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 22:06 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Throw in a few springtails with the mites.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 14, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Its a funny thought

>> Break into ten downing street kaz

>> N leave the pm a few lil surprises!

>> :-)

>> C

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 14:56 PST Kaz wrote:

>>

>> >I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the

queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?

>> >

>> >Just a thought....

>> >

>> >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> >bird mites

>> >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PM

>> >Subject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet

etc

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Hi doris

>> >Love ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy

>> >An c how they react!

>> >Its funny!

>> >:-)

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>> >

>> >I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway.

>> >

>> >We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.

>> >

>> > I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a

>> >

>> >But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression

pulls our immune sytem down further.

>> >

>> >We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone

else!!

>> >

>> >Don't expect any one to understand - don't even try.

>> >

>> >

>> >________________________________

>> > From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> >bird mites

>> >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM

>> >Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show

**Tonight**

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >We cant be screwed!

>> >We have to fight it wi all our might!

>> >The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!

>> >We will succeed

>> >We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!

>> >C

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:

>> >

>> >Nobody believes us about any of this we r so screwed i guess

>> >

>> >----------

>> >Sent from AT & T Wireless using

>> >

>> >- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**

>> >

>> >Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots

ONE!!!

>> >Mel

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

:) too. They still wouldn't get them... unfortunately if you have mites they are not going to jump ship.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 7:19:52 AMSubject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc:-)------------------------------On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 22:06 PST Aandraya wrote:>Throw in a few springtails with the mites.>Aa>>>>On Jan 14, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> Its a funny thought>> Break into ten downing street kaz>> N leave the pm a few lil surprises!>> :-)>> C>> >> ------------------------------>> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 14:56 PST Kaz wrote:>> >> >I wonder what would happen if somebody famous, the prime minister, or the queen had a bird mite infestation... it may get some recognition then, eh?>> >>> >Just a thought....>> >>> >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>> >bird mites >> >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:42 PM>> >Subject: Re: Re:It's called survival - ignore Animal planet etc>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >Hi doris>> >Love ur sugestion of planting mites on those who think we r crazy>> >An c how they react!>> >Its funny!>> >:-)>> >>> >------------------------------>> >On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 12:44 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:>> >>> >I dont' have animal planet on my tv - didn't expect much anyway.>> >>> >We all have been judged by our friends, relatives and doctors.>> >>> > I would have liked to plant a hundred of these little buggers on them for a few nights and see if they acted crazy after fully infested.>> >>> >But the anger won't help - focus on survival - otherwise our depression pulls our immune sytem down further.>> >>> >We have each other on this forum - don't mention 'bird mites' to anyone else!!>> >>> >Don't expect any one to understand - don't even try.>> >>> >>> >________________________________>> > From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>> >bird mites >> >Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 1:47 PM>> >Subject: Re: Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >We cant be screwed!>> >We have to fight it wi all our might!>> >The folk that dont believe us can bugger off!>> >We will succeed>> >We are NOT going to live like this forever!!!>> >C>> >>> >------------------------------>> >On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:01 PST Marilyn Bentley wrote:>> >>> >Nobody believes us about any of this we r so screwed i guess>> >>> >---------->> >Sent from AT & T Wireless using >> >>> >- Re: Bird Mites On Animal Planet TV Show **Tonight**>> >>> >Hi Group, I recorded the 8 and 9 pm shows and nothing about bird mites. Lots of stuff about roaches, spiders, ticks and squirrels,,,, ewwwwww!!! horrible infestations!! but nothing about bird mites. I'm going on the website to see if maybe it will air again next Friday night. there was a little note on the bottom of the screen about another new Infested episode airing next Friday, so I have my DVR recorder on for any Infested show on Animal Planet. They say on the show, that if you have an infestation, to contact them, and I had to think about THAT ONE!!!>> >Mel>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------------