RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Please help - Desperate for feedback

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jdavid-Those marks that are appearing on your arm and the burning is a coinfection of Lyme disease called Bartonella. Classic symptoms. You need to see a Lyme literate MD asap. What state do you live in?AandrayaOn Jan 15, 2012, at 11:04 PM, Balcom <cynwagner2010@...> wrote:

>

> Hi! j david

> I am sorry to hear about your awful experiences.Â

> We had the same, and never could id a mite, but a dermatologist id:d our bites as mite-bites.

> We moved and got rid of everything. We are not getting bitten anymore, but have infections that came with the mites. Probably lyme or bartonella or babesia according to Aandraya who knows a lot about those things.

> Take care!

> Cecilia

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: jdavid7476 <jdavid7476@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:16 PM

> Subject: Please help - Desperate for feedback

>

My name is cyndi I'm new 2 the site but.... I've been dealing w/ these bird mites for over a year & I can tell u moveing won't make it go away I have moved 3 times & thrown all my stuff away & still have the bird mites:(

>

> Â

> Hi All,

> I am still battling strange invisible bugs. I thought I was making headway, but apparently new symptoms have come up and I want to publish them to see if anyone experienced the same. I read so many posts but have not seen this yet and desperately need help or feedback.

> I woke up a few days back and around an hour after waking up I felt a burning sensation on my forearm as if something hot was being placed on my skin. Within minutes a mark appeared. It is around 2 inches long and around quarter inch wide. It looks like someone placed a hot hair iron quickly on my arm. I see no breaks in the skin and the burning continued for around an hour. The mark is VERY noticeable and looks like it will take a loong time to heal.

>

> What is worse is that it happened again today. Burning on arm and then marks appear. This occurs within a couple hours of waking up before I even showered or ate.

>

> Has anyone ever experienced this?

>

> For background: i have been bitten and have different bite marks to prove it. Some small, others like small mosquito bites. I have never been able to catch and identify what is biting me.

>

> I am getting fed up and think moving is the only logical thing to do.

>

> Thank you for your help as always!!

>

Yep, perfect description- those white spots are from Bartonella/Lyme.AaOn Jan 15, 2012, at 8:10 AM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

I did have the burning sensation. I would always look right away to see what the heck and would have a sore red mark just like i was burned. It was strange and it would disappear within about 5 min. now all i see when it happens is a white dot that looks like a dry skin but it isnt and they are attached deep. I tried to pull one off and it left a small hole.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > I had those hot spots for quite some time. Sometimes a red mark would

> > appear, but nothing like a mosquito bite in its shape. The burning

> > sensation would be there for maybe 30 seconds is all. I associate those

> > symptoms with Bartonella mainly. I don't get the burning thing any more

> > since started antibiotics. That is gone at least for now, but I believe if

> > I stopped the abx those symptoms would be back.

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > *From: *"jdavid7476" <jdavid7476@...>

> > **bird mites

> > *Sent: *Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:16:57 AM

> > *Subject: * Please help - Desperate for feedback

> >

> >

> > Hi All,

> > I am still battling strange invisible bugs. I thought I was making

> > headway, but apparently new symptoms have come up and I want to publish

> > them to see if anyone experienced the same. I read so many posts but have

> > not seen this yet and desperately need help or feedback.

> > I woke up a few days back and around an hour after waking up I felt a

> > burning sensation on my forearm as if something hot was being placed on my

> > skin. Within minutes a mark appeared. It is around 2 inches long and

> > around quarter inch wide. It looks like someone placed a hot hair iron

> > quickly on my arm. I see no breaks in the skin and the burning continued

> > for around an hour. The mark is VERY noticeable and looks like it will

> > take a loong time to heal.

> >

> > What is worse is that it happened again today. Burning on arm and then

> > marks appear. This occurs within a couple hours of waking up before I even

> > showered or ate.

> >

> > Has anyone ever experienced this?

> >

> > For background: i have been bitten and have different bite marks to prove

> > it. Some small, others like small mosquito bites. I have never been able

> > to catch and identify what is biting me.

> >

> > I am getting fed up and think moving is the only logical thing to do.

> >

> > Thank you for your help as always!!

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Who are you laz?Sent from my iPodOn Jan 16, 2012, at 4:00 PM, "Laz" <lazerusholcomb@...> wrote:

One of my wife's relatives just sent this and she asked me to post it:New product from Big Island Skin Care

Gordon

Stamp

has been studying and researching for years, and has come up with

some critical new information and has added new ingredients (two new enzymes that I know of) to the mix which I think are a part of the impressive results we also are experiencing:Gordon Stamp's Big Island Skin Care ~ F8

This

product

addresses Lyme and other auto-immune conditions as well as Morgellons. In my own, not-medically professional opinion, this product is helping me with toxins in general. It is only a blend of a totally non-toxic enzyme complex. I have had wonderful results using the Big Island Skin Care *Enzpire* (F7) by Gordon, completely dry on chronic skin sores

(lesions). It seems to draw the biofilm and toxins up and out. And with a bit of light circular rubbing it also draws up particles: white flat round things, small rock-like jagged spherical things, and sesame seed shaped things with a root coming out of the pointed end that is attached deep in the tissue and hurts like all get-out when it gets pulled out. I have even gotten several fibrous structures that are laying flat on the surface of

the skin and look exactly like complex root structures.

If the lesion area is dry, and the F7 is packed on and pressed on, it will soon become moist most of the time, and even quite wet sometimes.

This is the biofilm being sucked up to the surface. Keep applying more

dry powdered F7. Soon it will seem as tho the F7 is balling up into little hard balls from the moisture, but this is usually essence of the parasite because after dedicated repeat applications like this, the edges of the lesion draw in and the lesion gets smaller and smaller. I have spent a full three and a half hours at a setting doing this and the

lesion has gone from half-dollar size down to that of a pencil eraser.

Also, light circular rubbing will draw out the items described above. I

thought originally that this was getting totally rid of the lesion, but,

alas, by the next morning there was new swelling and activity resulting

in new growth. I have only been doing this for a week now, but the lesion remains very small. I know it would get larger again if I

stopped this treatment. What I am hoping is that with continued treatment it will eventually go completely away. In any event it is far, far less uncomfortable since I started applying the F7 dry.

With this much success on the lesion, I have also started using the F7 as a body and face powder. The swelling on my face goes down when I apply it. It reduces the activity under my arms, in joints, and in the groin area also. I talked to Gordon and he says it is perfectly safe to

use on pets too (rub on their gums & sprinkled into their hair), and

to feed

it to them too.

I am going to start taking it internally also.Gordon's Site: www.BigIslandSkinCare.com

I have bathed in it for months now. I stay in the tub for 2 or more hours if I can to let it absorb into my skin and into my bloodstream. It is one of the most comforting baths I have taken. Putting it on the scalp helps wonderfully but it is sticky and difficult to brush the hair

afterwards. Need to get the hair in place before applying it, and just

use it as a hair gel. It's very productive on the feet and in the shoes

also, but sticky there also. Still. The improvement is worth the

sticky sensations. I just received this news from Big Island Skin Care:

>>>>Good news. I have a new formula for the Enzpire powder (F7) as well as a capsule to go along with it. The formulas are different in each case, designed to complement each other in rapidly reducing Morgellons pathogens.

It is also available in a box I'm calling "the kit'. It includes a 45 day supply of my latest formula of Enzpire, but also a 30 day supply of capsules (1 capsule 3 x day) to attack the disease in a more full blown approach.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<UPDATE!!!I

received my "Kit" with the Enzpire (upgraded F8) and the accompanying capsules two days ago and immediately took one of the capsules (in addition to maintaining the already established care I had been applying

with the F8 which is described below).Very early the next morning, yesterday, I was awakened early by a need to vacate my bowels. I had watery diarrhea. And there in the toilet bowl were literally thousands of tiny deep brown, almost black, miniature sesame seed shaped particles. Frightening! And yet offering hope and encouragement at the same time the wave of terror was sweeping over me.I

had three more identical bowel movements yesterday. I took a capsule in

the

morning, at noon, and before bed, and again first thing this morning. This morning the diarrhea was far less pronounced and there were only about 30 deep brown flat, round particles which were larger: about one half the size of a typical raw sunflower seed.I feel certain that the use of the Enzpire F8 and the addition of the ingestion of the capsules contained in the new kit from Big Island Skin Care http://www.bigislandskincare.com/ is responsible for promoting a healing purge of some hideous parasitic organism which has been taking over my body.

I hope this is of help to anyone who needs it.

Restore:

http://www.bigislandskincare.com/purchase.html

To contact Gordon about the new Enzpire (F7) Kit:

http://www.bigislandskincare.com/contactus.html

Frequently Asked Questions:

http://www.bigislandskincare.com/faq.html

Just two of the questions:

Q: What makes products by Big Island Skin Care different than other products I see advertized?

A: "RESTORE BY GORDON" and FORMULA 5 were created to destroy

Morgellons pathogens at their heart. Because Morgellons is a plant-based

parasite, natural substances were researched that would both

dissolve the plant material and be nontoxic to the human body.

Q: How long can I expect it to take to see relief?

A: Because Big Island Products work both on the outside and inside of the body, the amount of time it takes to become symptom free is quite variable. Some factors contributing to this variability include

length of time having the disease, severity of symptoms, body chemistry

and other variables unknown at this time. Full recovery can take months.

The research goes on.

About Big Island Skin Care:

http://www.bigislandskincare.com/aboutbigisland.html

A Mission of Higher Calling

When I, a husband and father, had to stand by and watch my family

disintegrate before my eyes due to a horrific disease, I found my options limited. I left my job of 30 years as a registered nurse, bought

a used laboratory microscope and set off on a journey of discovery. I had no idea where I would end up.

Three years and thousands of trashed microscope slides later, I had a

huge breakthrough. Finally, I had hope that my family and I might be able to recover from the scourge of Morgellons.

Combining my own research with that of highly credentialed scientists, I developed a theory about the pathogen as well as a successful formula for beating it, and to move sufferers in a direction of health restoration and symptom-free living.

====================

Laz

==================================

> > > > > ________________________________> > > > > From: jdavid7476 <jdavid7476@>> > > > > bird mites > > > > > Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:16 PM> > > > > Subject: Please help - Desperate for feedback> > > > >> > > >> > > > My name is cyndi I'm new 2 the site but.... I've been dealing w/> > > > these bird mites for over a year & I can tell u moveing won't make> > > > it go away I have moved 3 times & thrown all my stuff away & still> > > > have the bird mites:(> > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > > > Hi All,> > > > > I am still battling strange invisible bugs. I thought I was > > making> > > > headway, but apparently new symptoms have come up and I want to> > > > publish them to see if anyone experienced the same. I read so many> > > > posts but have not seen this yet and desperately need help or> > > > feedback.> > > > > I woke up a few days back and around an hour after waking up I> > > > felt a burning sensation on my forearm as if something hot was > > being> > > > placed on my skin. Within minutes a mark appeared. It is around 2> > > > inches long and around quarter inch wide. It looks like someone> > > > placed a hot hair iron quickly on my arm. I see no breaks in the> > > > skin and the burning continued for around an hour. The mark is > > VERY> > > > noticeable and looks like it will take a loong time to heal.> > > > >> > > > > What is worse is that it happened again today. Burning on arm > > and> > > > then marks appear. This occurs within a couple hours of waking up> > > > before I even showered or ate.> > > > >> > > > > Has anyone ever experienced this?> > > > >> > > > > For background: i have been bitten and have different bite marks> > > > to prove it. Some small, others like small mosquito bites. I have> > > > never been able to catch and identify what is biting me.> > > > >> > > > > I am getting fed up and think moving is the only logical thing > > to> > > > do.> > > > >> > > > > Thank you for your help as always!!> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>