RemedySpot.com

Re: regarding animal planet info that had been sent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is it rescheduled for next Friday?

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:48 PM, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

There was absolutely nothing on bird mites, but was an interesting show on ticks recluse spiders and bedbugs... i really get disappointed when people post things that are not true... If someone knows a true bird mite show then let me know...

Deedee,There definitely is such a programme; maybe it is in their region & not yours. However, if you watch the link (below) it may change your mind as to whether you really want to bother watching it.  The " man obsesses " might give a hint that the programme is not going to be sympathetic to those with bird mite infestations & could be more hurtful than helpful. We don't have television so I shan't know whether it airs. ly I doubt it will be any great loss.

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/infested-man-obsesses-over-bird-mites.html

KrysOn 13 January 2012 20:48, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

There was absolutely nothing on bird mites, but was an interesting show on ticks recluse spiders and bedbugs... i really get disappointed when people post things that are not true... If someone knows a true bird mite show then let me know...

--

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

Well, I think I learned something from it -- especially when the man almost had to have his leg amputated after being bitten by a brown recluse spider. On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

Deedee,There definitely is such a programme; maybe it is in their region & not yours. However, if you watch the link (below) it may change your mind as to whether you really want to bother watching it.  The " man obsesses " might give a hint that the programme is not going to be sympathetic to those with bird mite infestations & could be more hurtful than helpful. We don't have television so I shan't know whether it airs. ly I doubt it will be any great loss.

--

Rudyard Kipling

i really don't care if it hurts my mind set or not.. So all i want to hear is 1

on 1 accounts so excuse me . Ive been in this and i do care what i hear because

maybe it will help...Question? Why would it hurt me????? been through all that

crap... What are you afraid of??? im just looking for answers......

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > There was absolutely nothing on bird mites, but was an interesting show on

> > ticks recluse spiders and bedbugs... i really get disappointed when people

> > post things that are not true... If someone knows a true bird mite show

> > then let me know...

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

>

> I keep six honest serving-men

> (They taught me all I knew);

> Their names are What and Why and When

> And How and Where and Who.

>

> *Rudyard Kipling*

>

The show did not come one and I don't know why. I looked up the Infested shows and they do have the birdmite clip of the show, but it was not broadcasted today. Frustrating.From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:48:30 PMSubject: regarding animal planet info that had been sent There was absolutely nothing on bird mites, but was an interesting show on ticks recluse spiders and bedbugs... i really get disappointed when people post things that are not true... If someone knows a true bird mite show then let me know...------------------------------------

After watching the trailer link, I will have to agree with you Krys. I was

disappointed, but wanting to watch with my husband for validation since I'm not

sure he believed me. You are right he probably would have latched onto the

obsession part and I still wouldn't have the validation I'm looking for.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > There was absolutely nothing on bird mites, but was an interesting show on

> > ticks recluse spiders and bedbugs... i really get disappointed when people

> > post things that are not true... If someone knows a true bird mite show

> > then let me know...

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

>

> I keep six honest serving-men

> (They taught me all I knew);

> Their names are What and Why and When

> And How and Where and Who.

>

> *Rudyard Kipling*

>

I'll miss you Krys. You are such a wonderful person and addition to this group! Thank you for all you have done to support each of us here.Hugs, From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:21:17 PMSubject: Re: regarding animal planet info that had been sent

Deedee,There definitely is such a programme; maybe it is in their region & not yours. However, if you watch the link (below) it may change your mind as to whether you really want to bother watching it. The "man obsesses" might give a hint that the programme is not going to be sympathetic to those with bird mite infestations & could be more hurtful than helpful. We don't have television so I shan't know whether it airs. ly I doubt it will be any great loss.

--

Rudyard Kipling

Miss you too Krys. take care !

Hope you had seen my report about Egypy, sounded like you were interested in it.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 22:50 Samstag, 14.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: regarding animal planet info that had been sent

I'll miss you Krys. You are such a wonderful person and addition to this group! Thank you for all you have done to support each of us here.

Hugs,

From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:21:17 PMSubject: Re: regarding animal planet info that had been sentDeedee,There definitely is such a programme; maybe it is in their region & not yours. However, if you watch the link (below) it may change your mind as to whether you really want to bother watching it. The "man obsesses" might give a hint that the programme is not going to be sympathetic to those with bird mite infestations & could be more hurtful than helpful. We don't

have television so I shan't know whether it airs. ly I doubt it will be any great loss. http://animal.discovery.com/videos/infested-man-obsesses-over-bird-mites.html

Krys

On 13 January 2012 20:48, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

From looking at the clip of this show, you can see these mites by the thousands

coming out of a crack in the wall. But, my mites are super microsocpic, so my

mites are another type. Most people don't care about this. They have never had

it. I emailed the link to both of my sons and only one of them responded. They

don't care. They don't have this. They make fun of me. But, deep down inside,

they know I'm scared and they won't admit it, but they are scared, too. Anyway,

it's hard to understand and believe something that is invisible. It doesn't

show on my skin much, just tiny spots you can hardly see. The derms look at me

like I'm crazy, say my skin looks " good. " I was sent to see a psychiatrist

early on, and one thing she said to me, that made sense was this... " I believe

that you have this infestation, but what bothers me is that you are OVERREACTING

to it. And, for this, she prescribed to me many psychiatric pills, to which I

dropped in a box and collected them, and I eventually stopped going to her....

BECAUSE I HAVE BITING MITES AND I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM. lol.... From watching

all the infestation shows last night, I could only watch in wonder how they make

these people look, like they don't have a lick of brains in their heads. I

remember when I first got this, I was UP IN MY ATTIC SPRAYING ALL KINDS OF

PESTICIDES!!! I was ON IT LIKE WHITE ON RICE... I was cleaning under my fridge,

grouting under the sink, filling holes, etc. and so on. They told this one guy

that he couldn't poison an army of squirrels up in his attic because they were

protected from that. I would have put that poison up there in no time flat. I

would have chopped those trees down around his property MYSELF. They showed his

son got an infection from those squirrels. And had to have a lump removed from

his throat. That in itself is enough for me to write a letter to the mayor,

commissioners, and anyone else involved in protecting squirrels.... these things

were eating through the wiring of his home. Protected my butt.

okay, have a good night,

Mel

oh krys, my mites don't bother me much in the winter, either. But, as soon as

April comes around, and the humidity and heat, watch out!! Has your mom tried

all the meds available for scabies? Permethrin, ivermectin, lindane, eurax,

sulphur lotion???

> >

> >

Yes, Krys,

Enjoy your sabbatical!

Love and light,

sarah

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:50 PMSubject: Re: regarding animal planet info that had been sent

I'll miss you Krys. You are such a wonderful person and addition to this group! Thank you for all you have done to support each of us here.

Hugs,

From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:21:17 PMSubject: Re: regarding animal planet info that had been sentDeedee,There definitely is such a programme; maybe it is in their region & not yours. However, if you watch the link (below) it may change your mind as to whether you really want to bother watching it. The "man obsesses" might give a hint that the programme is not going to be sympathetic to those with bird mite infestations & could be more hurtful than helpful. We don't

have television so I shan't know whether it airs. ly I doubt it will be any great loss. http://animal.discovery.com/videos/infested-man-obsesses-over-bird-mites.html

Krys

On 13 January 2012 20:48, deedee <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

• 3 weeks later...

The bird mite episode was broadcast a week late: 1/20 instead of 1/13. And no,

that family did not get rid of them. They piled in the car and drove away from

almost everything they owned.

>

> There was absolutely nothing on bird mites, but was an interesting show on

ticks recluse spiders and bedbugs... i really get disappointed when people post

things that are not true... If someone knows a true bird mite show then let me

know...

>