RemedySpot.com

Re: No Lyme Test ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kryes,

If she still has this in the spring, her mind will open out of desparation.

Love and light,

sarah

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:51 PMSubject: No Lyme Test ?

Thankfully, mites are on a go slow with the colder weather in UK & my mother is considerably less bothered. As my mother has, for the most part, only treated her environment, I worry that the mites will flare up again in the spring. She has, or has had, the same symptoms as so many others here so I really wish she would try internal treatments & ask to have a Lyme test. However, I have been trying to get her to ask for, whatever type of Lyme test her GP might give her, but she still is convinced Lyme is rare in UK & none existent in Surrey. Actually, she has been to Husky rallies in forests all over UK, so to me even that does not really seem a valid point.Clearly, if she does not believe me, I have done my best & I can do no more. Any ideas ? Krys--

I met a traveller from an antique landWho said: two vast and trunkless legs of stoneStand in the desert. Near them on the sand,half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frownAnd wrinkled lip and sneer of cold commandTell that its sculptor well those passions readWhich yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;And on the pedestal these words appear"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bareThe lone and level sands stretch far away.

Ozymandias ~

,I think you are right. That's what I'd just thought I'd do. All the bestKrysOn 14 January 2012 13:13, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Kryes,

Love and light,

sarah 

bird mites <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:51 PM

Subject: No Lyme Test ?

Thankfully, mites are on a go slow with the colder weather in UK & my mother is considerably less bothered. As my mother has, for the most part, only treated her environment, I worry that the mites will flare up again in the spring.  She has, or has had, the same symptoms as so many others here so I really wish she would try internal treatments & ask to have a Lyme test. However, I have been trying to get her to ask for, whatever type of Lyme test her GP might give her, but she still is convinced Lyme is rare in UK & none existent in Surrey. Actually, she has been to Husky rallies in forests all over UK, so to me even that does not really seem a valid point.

Clearly, if she does not believe me, I have done my best & I can do no more. Any ideas ? Krys--

I met a traveller from an antique landWho said: two vast and trunkless legs of stoneStand in the desert. Near them on the sand,half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frownAnd wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions readWhich yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;And on the pedestal these words appear " My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair! " Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bareThe lone and level sands stretch far away.

Ozymandias ~

--

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal these words appear

" My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair! "

Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away. Ozymandias ~

This is the first year of my life when I'm not looking forward to spring.On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Kryes,

Love and light,

sarah 

bird mites <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:51 PM

Subject: No Lyme Test ?

Thankfully, mites are on a go slow with the colder weather in UK & my mother is considerably less bothered. As my mother has, for the most part, only treated her environment, I worry that the mites will flare up again in the spring.  She has, or has had, the same symptoms as so many others here so I really wish she would try internal treatments & ask to have a Lyme test. However, I have been trying to get her to ask for, whatever type of Lyme test her GP might give her, but she still is convinced Lyme is rare in UK & none existent in Surrey. Actually, she has been to Husky rallies in forests all over UK, so to me even that does not really seem a valid point.

Clearly, if she does not believe me, I have done my best & I can do no more. Any ideas ? Krys--

I met a traveller from an antique landWho said: two vast and trunkless legs of stoneStand in the desert. Near them on the sand,half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frownAnd wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions readWhich yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;And on the pedestal these words appear " My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair! " Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bareThe lone and level sands stretch far away.

Ozymandias ~

I know what u mean t

I was so.lookin forward to last summer for me n cat after vvvv cold winter

Then the mites apeared n we in hell!!!

This better not get worse in spring

Cudny cope with that

Its been goin on too long

Every day depressed miserable n despairing

N all the loss

It has to change for us all

We cant keep.living like this

And we wont!!!!

------------------------------

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 16:05 PST wrote:

>This is the first year of my life when I'm not looking forward to spring.

>

>On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...>wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> Kryes,

>> If she still has this in the spring, her mind will open out of des

>> paration.

>> Love and light,

>> sarah

>> ,

>> *From:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>

>> *To:* bird mites <bird mites >

>> *Sent:* Friday, January 13, 2012 11:51 PM

>> *Subject:* No Lyme Test ?

>>

>>

>> Thankfully, mites are on a go slow with the colder weather in UK & my

>> mother is considerably less bothered. As my mother has, for the most part,

>> only treated her environment, I worry that the mites will flare up again in

>> the spring. She has, or has had, the same symptoms as so many others here

>> so I really wish she would try internal treatments & ask to have a Lyme

>> test. However, I have been trying to get her to ask for, whatever type of

>> Lyme test her GP might give her, but she still is convinced Lyme is rare in

>> UK & none existent in Surrey. Actually, she has been to Husky rallies in

>> forests all over UK, so to me even that does not really seem a valid point.

>> Clearly, if she does not believe me, I have done my best & I can do no

>> more. Any ideas ?

>> Krys

>>

>> --

>>

>> I met a traveller from an antique land

>> Who said: two vast and trunkless legs of stone

>> Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

>> half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

>> And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

>> Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

>> Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

>> The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;

>> And on the pedestal these words appear

>> " My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

>> Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair! "

>> Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

>> Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

>> The lone and level sands stretch far away.

>> *Ozymandias* ~

>>

>> **

>>

>>

>>

>>