RemedySpot.com

To Krys!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Krys!"I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on moving? You have been such a great support for her.Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it stays with that:)Take care!Cecilia From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 1:19 AM Subject: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol

My father's father died of cancer at 49. My maternal grandmother started having heart trouble at 40. My partner has nightmares about dying .....personally I'd rather be an ostrich & worry about it when it happens. I think I try to do what I can; I eat almost exclusively healthy food, live in a rural area ....not so great on exercise but better than some.

Things are much better for my mother now, but I am very aware that they are less active in the colder weather. I really hope they don't flare up badly again in the spring. I don't know whether I missed an email; I heard Egypt had cheap medicine, but did you have a great time? Was it amazing? Any pics (please :~))

KrysOn 2 January 2012 17:02, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Way too young Krys, that's for sure. Does it scare you having cancer cases in the family ?

How is your mom doing ? Seems like she is coping better with the mites now, does she ?

Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>An: bird mites

Gesendet: 23:57 Montag, 2.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol

Aggi,

My father also died in 1997 age 60, but he died of pancreatic cancer. 60 is just too young to die. :~(

Krys

On 2 January 2012 16:50, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Dear Kajay,

I am terribly sorry about the loss of your mum. She surely is resting in a pieceful and beautiful place now.

My dad died in 1997 at the age of 60. He ended his life, because he couldn't handle his Parkinson's disease any longer and did not want

to become a 'burden' for the family. He got that so wrong. We would have done anything for him. Still keep thinking about him each and

every day.

Still trying to catch up with all the mails during my holidays. I understand that something happened to the Morjella side.

Can I still upload my protocoll there ? Or would it be more useful to complete the pending tables has created?

Von: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>

An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:22 Montag, 26.Dezember 2011

Betreff: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol

Thanks, Billkajay------------------------------On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 2:56 PM EST doe1769 wrote:>Hi katiejill>>>I am so sorry to hear about your Mom>>

>>God bless you>,>>>Bill >>On Dec 26, 2011, at 1:55 PM, Kajay109 <kajay109@...> wrote:

>>>Can I just say, I have never seen such unselfishness in any group of human beings. You all ROCK!!!!!>Kajay >>------------------------------>On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 12:38 PM EST Doe wrote:

>>>>>Hi I am in Michigan >>>> When I went to Freedom-pharmacy , I say the statement I had to accept did you or anyone have a problem with possible laws regarding antibiotics being mailed ?

>>>>>> Thanks , >>>>Bill >>>>Have a Happy New Year>>>>*>>*>>*>>*>>* ! >>>>

>>------------------------------On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 11:23 AM EST Benton wrote:>They're on my list now! Thanks, !>Love and light,> >________________________________>From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites >Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 2:22 AM>Subject: Re:

Kajay / jdavid Protocol> >That would be $12/pill - I found it at a Canadian pharmacy for $3.88 per pill. I'm probably going to order through them unless I can find it cheaper, but thanks dear. >Love and light2 >________________________________>From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites@...: Friday, December 23, 2011 5:16:44 PMSubject: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol >Freedom pharmacy has it for $180. for 15 pills. When they have a special, you can get discounts of 10, 20 or 30 percent. They don't offer the discount to you until you order from them

>> initially.>Love and light,

>>________________________________>From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:32 PM>Subject: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol> >One of the beauties of this group is that we are not selling anything or pushing any particular product. What works for one, doesn't always do the job for others... this is a great list and I know many of these things work! Thank you for all your time and effort in putting together this handy list . >You also got

it right on

the Itraconazole... the pharmacy wanted $1,000 for a one month supply. I said "no thank you." Aandraya suggested I try some other avenues to try to get it cheaper which I'll do. > >________________________________>From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites@...: Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:36:46 AMSubject: Re:

>> Kajay / jdavid Protocol >Issue Treatment Outcome Downfall Possible? >Large lesions Acyclovir Large Lesions no longer present Did not address co infections Test = Herpetic Dermatitis >Issues coming from sores/lesions> 2 Cups of Arm & Hammer Super Soda Wash in large bath (Use straw or snorkel to go

under water and comb hair close to scalp) 1. detoxes A+>2. Removes biofilm on skin>3. Crawlies on skin die in water>4. Lesions heal 1. Initially "burns" until sores start to heal (worth it>2. Does not kill eggs or under skin creatures 1. Fungus/mold>2. Bacteria>3. Virus>4. Skin Nematode >Follows Super Soda Bath Use powdered Olive leaf to "scrub" skin with fingers>(I buy by pound from>Starwest Botanicals) 1. Removes "webbing" and crawlies on skin.>2. Works to heal and disinfect sores/lesions 1. Only addresses what has made it to the surface layer of the skin > Scratching or rubbing jagged stuff or webbing out/off of sores and

>> around them 1. Sores/lesions start to heal 1. Must be repeated until completely healed >Red rash/bumps 1. One pill of Doxycycline dissolved in water. (I let the pill sit for hour in about 3 tablespoons and then add about ½ cup of hot water before massaging into scalp and body.

>2. Ivermectin 150mg. once every 3 to 6 months> > >3. Follow the latter with 6wks to 2 months of Doxycycline 100mgs 2 X day. 1. Rash raises and then slowing starts to disappear. Dead infected skin rolls off of area during process. Seems "stuff" rolls off with it.> >2. Ivermictin kills microfilaria and sterilizes adult females> >3. Do not eat/drink 2 hours before or after 1. Time consuming>2. After solution>is close to dry on body, rub fingers all over and roll any loose balls, webbing, skin, etc. off. (Becomes less and less each time) > > > > > > > > > > 1. Wachereia > infection>2.

>> Onchocerciosis>http://www.cdc.gov>/parasites/onchocerciasis/>health_professionals/index.html> > > > > > > > > >3. Kills Wachereia and many other bacterial infections. > Benzyl Peroxide

Gel>(Acne.com) Prior to Doxycycline treatment to the skin, 7 days use dried and peeled skin to uncover effected area. 1. Unsightly>2. Lightens hair>3. Stains clothing 1. Seems microfilaria (eggs) is woven in dead and sickly skin. Parent worm often found in the midst stuck to dead skin that comes off. >Mites, collembola, beetles Onchocerciosis, crawlies in general Bath in 1 cup of Lysol Complete Clean (Use straw or snorkel to go under water and comb hair close to scalp) 1. Bath will be filled with dead critters, black specks, and "stuff".>2. Body tingles for awhile as it seems to kill stuff just beneath the skin layer 1. Initial bathes cause huge die off that dumps toxins into body and makes you nauseated and sick feeling >2. Does not kill stuff in ears 1.

>> disinfectant killing bacteria on and just below epidermis>2. Kills all critters on skin >Ears and Nose Sterilize herbal drop bottle in hot water. Dissolve a piece

of Doxycycline pill in sterile water and put in dropper. Apply to Q tip to soak nostrils and drop into ears to coat inside. 1. Effected ear(s) dry out and skin inside molts like reptile skin. 1. Can hear skin ripping and pulling away. No pain. 1. Infection in inside of ear killed by topical solution. Dissuades critters from going in. >Mouth 3 drops activated MMS in sterile water. Swish for a minute. Spit out. Heals and removes bacteria/fungus. 1. Mouth harbors bacteria easily. >Private Area 1. Keep dissolved Doxycycline applied to area often. Rub any "stuff" off. 1. No more problems with anything 1. Not very practical for work setting. 1. Infection may be coming out through urine. A fight to stop re infection. > 1. Spray toilet seat alternately with Tilex Mildew spray

>> or Lysol Disinfectant and wipe clean after every use. 1. Removes infection >Environment 1. Clean all surfaces (car) with Lysol Complete Clean. 1 cup to the gallon

in hand Garden Pump sprayer and mop moves quickly. 1. Kills mite, bugs, crawlies, bacteria, fungus and mold. 2. Not too expensive if bought by the gallon at Lowe's. >Clothing 1. Boil for 1 hour initially (I figure since it takes this long to kill the silk worm egg, not a bad idea.> >2. Soak clothing in washer in Lysol complete clean at least 2 to 3 hours.> 1. Boiling kills black specks, mites, bugs, etc.> > > >2. Kills 1. Very time consuming, electric bill tells story, dangerous carrying hot pot to washer>2. Eggs can get by.> May leave bleach spots if not mixed well before adding clothes. 1. Black specks removed. (I feel these are fungal which contain symbiotic bugs, nematodes, and eggs. > 3. Iron clothing, undies and all> > > >4. Roll clothing with sticky

>> lint roller while pressing (Check inside of pockets) 3. Helps to remove sticking things and kills live things> >4. Removes loosened eggs

and fibers. 3. Too hot can melt panties. > >Keep Dryer Clean 1. Wipe drum, vent, and doors with white vinegar soaked toweling after every use. Clean floor and walls next to it as well. 1. To prevent clothing re infection. 1. Wash hands often. 1. Dryers are warm and moist. Perfect host to fungus and bacteria. >Bath> > > > > > > > > > > > > >Mold 1. Keep a gallon container to fill and slowly pour over bottom of tub as you balance on the side of the bath after use. > >2. Thoroughly clean with powdered Comet after every use using a paper towel that can be thrown away. > >1. Cut plastic shower curtains off up to the weights.> >2. Use a small squeegee >to remove water from bottom of tub 1. Washes fungus, mites, bugs, or whatever that remains on the bottom down drain before cleaning.> > > > > > > > >1.

>> Keeps curtain from developing mold on bottom>

>2. Keeps water from contributing to mold 1. Make sure the ledge you sit on is cleaned before you place your buns on it or your feet on the other side. > > > > > > > > > 1. Even when dead, bugs may be pregnant with eggs and can stick to your feet.> > > > > > > > > >1. Don't want crawlies to save themselves with it.> > >Towels/washcloths 1. Keep a drying rack in bathroom to allow towels to dry until washing > >2. Buy thin, white, cheap ones. 1. Prevents mold> > > > >2. Easier to disinfect and see any problems> >Flip Flops and Shoes 1. Clean Flip Flops with combination of white vinegar and salt in a spray bottle and with a paper towel. Hang to dry on a door hook.> >2. Spray inside and bottoms of shoes with Lysol Disinfectant. 1. Kills bugs not bacteria. Clean with Lysol from time to time or replace as needed. > > > >2. Kills bugs, bacteria,

and fungus >Rugs 1. 30 activated>drops>> of mms per gallon of water. ¼ of this mixture mixed with water in rug cleaner. 1. Kills bugs, bacteria, fungus in rugs > >Fungus 1. Itraconazole 100mg/day for 5 months>2. Body Oil> Mix 16 oz. of melted coconut oil with 100 drops each of the following essential oils: Clove bud, Bitter Orange, Ginger, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus, and about 20 drops of oregano. > >3. Cream >Mix Kroger's generic Athlete's foot cream with equal amounts of hydrocortisone, and a little A and D baby ointment.>l> 1. Fungus and food cravings gone> >2. Kills fungus in scalp and on body.> > > > > > > > > > > > >3. Kills fungus in scalp and on body> 1. Expensive!!!!!!!> >2. Does not kill critters and seems to feed bacteria> > > > > >3. Does not kill critters > >________________________________>From:

Benton <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:57 PM>Subject: Kajay /

>> jdavid Protocol> >What works for me! I will post this and then reply to my own posting with the attachment of the protocol.Love and light,>>

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

--

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

Hi CeciliaThanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London, moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo expensive. 

I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... & perhaps, with my family's health history, I need to be. LOL. 

Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.Regards,KrysOn 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Hi, Krys! " I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on moving? You have been such a great support for her.

Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it stays with that:)Take care!Cecilia

Contact Gill from the Eurolyme group. I think there may be a few docs from the NHS that may treat chronic Lyme "under the table". Better to deal with it now before it gets out of hand. And it does get out of hand.Aandraya On Jan 6, 2012, at 8:54 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Thanks aa

But i need somewhere in scotland

When i say im poor

I mean very poor

No extra resources

Can barely afford heating bills etc

Its shocking if nhs not take seriously

Abhorent really

C

------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 22:41 PST Aandraya wrote:

>There are several LLMDs in the UK and many with chronic Lyme and co. go to the Breakspeare Clinic. Dr. Klinghardt also has a practice there. He is in WA state here in the U.S. half the time and England half.

>

>

>

>On Jan 6, 2012, at 12:30 AM, Aandraya <aandraya@...> wrote:

>

>> The NHS does not believe in chronic Lyme and therefore refuse to treat it. They follow the tainted IDSA guidelines where as the private LLMDS in the UK follow the ILADS guidelines and treat chronic Lyme.

>>

>> Aandraya

>>

>>

>> On Jan 5, 2012, at 10:02 PM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Hi C,

>> I think it not the NHS per se, who do not believe Lyme is possible to get in any particular place; indeed they have page on Lyme. http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lyme-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

>>

>> I think it would be the local GPs who do not want to think Lyme is a problem, or at least not in their area. Before I say more, I feel it is only fair to say I've always had the utmost cooperation from, medical staff dealing with my immediate family, in the UK. but perhaps, not everyone is as confident as I. Not to put too fine a point on it. If one feels that one needs something & one is not going to be believed.... lie ....if it hurts no-one ....why not???? I hope I don't sound awfully peculiar, I have a condition called "asperger syndome" that is low end autistic spectrum disorder. I don't attempt to live by everyone else's rules (I don't quite get them) but if it harms no-one else...., I think, if one is not going to be believed for telling the truth & the end result is important, then lie. If you think your GP won't believe you, then tell him a story he will believe; the website tells exactly what they expect....you want the test....you're

harming no-one... you've been in that area (read them), .... you've had many of the symptoms (read that too).... & , almost most of all, you are articulate & rational. If they ask a question...know what you're talking about & stay calm. Remember, even if you're lying, you're hurting no-one. The end justifies the means

>> Regards

>> Krys

>>

>>

>> On 5 January 2012 15:16, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Hi krys

>> I feel for ur mum

>> How long has this bothered her?

>> Is she gonna ask nhs doc for lyme test?

>> How do u think she n me n kaz etc could get around the nhs?

>> I still havent went bak doc as v upset when not take serious

>> Never sure how to handle them!

>> Youre a good son to ur mum

>> Im sure she apreciates ur help

>> C

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>>

>> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 11:13 PST Krys Brennand wrote:

>>

>> >Hi Cecilia

>> >Thanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather

>> >are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the

>> >general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the

>> >urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse

>> >again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is

>> >selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London,

>> >moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully

>> >leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo

>> >expensive.

>> >I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give

>> >her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... &

>> >perhaps, with my family's health history, I need to be. LOL.

>> >Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.

>> >Regards,

>> >Krys

>> >

>> >On 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi, Krys!"

>> > I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on

>> > moving? You have been such a great support for her.

>> > Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it

>> > stays with that:)

>> > Take care!

>> > Cecilia

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> --

>> I keep six honest serving-men

>> (They taught me all I knew);

>> Their names are What and Why and When

>> And How and Where and Who.

>>

>> Rudyard Kipling

>>

>>

Hi, Kryes,

I did my thesis on Autism and Asperger's. We have both in my family. I wonder about the continuum as quite of few of us don't have the "label" like some in our family, but we are definately not confortable with social situations. We prefer to be "alone". A lot of Dr.'s , scientists, and college professors are Asperger's. I just think it's a new form of human arriving on the planet. Eienstien was one.

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi C,I think it not the NHS per se, who do not believe Lyme is possible to get in any particular place; indeed they have page on Lyme. http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lyme-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I think it would be the local GPs who do not want to think Lyme is a problem, or at least not in their area. Before I say more, I feel it is only fair to say I've always had the utmost cooperation from, medical staff dealing with my immediate family, in the UK. but perhaps, not everyone is as confident as I. Not to put too fine a point on it. If one feels that one needs something & one is not going to be believed.... lie ....if it hurts no-one ....why not???? I hope I don't sound awfully peculiar, I have a condition called "asperger syndome" that is low end autistic spectrum disorder. I don't attempt to live by everyone else's rules (I don't quite get them) but if it harms no-one else...., I think, if one is not going to be believed for telling the truth & the end result is important, then lie. If you think your GP won't believe you, then tell him a story he will believe; the website tells exactly what they expect....you

want the test....you're harming no-one... you've been in that area (read them), .... you've had many of the symptoms (read that too).... & , almost most of all, you are articulate & rational. If they ask a question...know what you're talking about & stay calm. Remember, even if you're lying, you're hurting no-one. The end justifies the means

Regards

Krys

On 5 January 2012 15:16, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi krysI feel for ur mumHow long has this bothered her?Is she gonna ask nhs doc for lyme test?How do u think she n me n kaz etc could get around the nhs?I still havent went bak doc as v upset when not take seriousNever sure how to handle them!Youre a good son to ur mumIm sure she apreciates ur helpC------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 11:13 PST Krys Brennand wrote:>Hi Cecilia>Thanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather>are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the>general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the>urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse>again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is>selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London,>moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully>leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo>expensive.>I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give>her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... & >perhaps, with my family's health history, I

need to be. LOL.>Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.>Regards,>Krys>>On 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:>>>>> Hi, Krys!">> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it>> stays with that:)>> Take care!>> Cecilia>>

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

I believe my brother-in-law has Aspbergers... fits him perfectly and he is a scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in LA. Never labeled as such, but I believe my husband's family has two individuals with it. All very very smart. I wish I had their brains.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 3:33:26 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi, Kryes,

I did my thesis on Autism and Asperger's. We have both in my family. I wonder about the continuum as quite of few of us don't have the "label" like some in our family, but we are definately not confortable with social situations. We prefer to be "alone". A lot of Dr.'s , scientists, and college professors are Asperger's. I just think it's a new form of human arriving on the planet. Eienstien was one.

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi C,I think it not the NHS per se, who do not believe Lyme is possible to get in any particular place; indeed they have page on Lyme. http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lyme-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I think it would be the local GPs who do not want to think Lyme is a problem, or at least not in their area. Before I say more, I feel it is only fair to say I've always had the utmost cooperation from, medical staff dealing with my immediate family, in the UK. but perhaps, not everyone is as confident as I. Not to put too fine a point on it. If one feels that one needs something & one is not going to be believed.... lie ....if it hurts no-one ....why not???? I hope I don't sound awfully peculiar, I have a condition called "asperger syndome" that is low end autistic spectrum disorder. I don't attempt to live by everyone else's rules (I don't quite get them) but if it harms no-one else...., I think, if one is not going to be believed for telling the truth & the end result is important, then lie. If you think your GP won't believe you, then tell him a story he will believe; the website tells exactly what they expect....you

want the test....you're harming no-one... you've been in that area (read them), .... you've had many of the symptoms (read that too).... & , almost most of all, you are articulate & rational. If they ask a question...know what you're talking about & stay calm. Remember, even if you're lying, you're hurting no-one. The end justifies the means

Regards

Krys

Hi krysI feel for ur mumHow long has this bothered her?Is she gonna ask nhs doc for lyme test?How do u think she n me n kaz etc could get around the nhs?I still havent went bak doc as v upset when not take seriousNever sure how to handle them!Youre a good son to ur mumIm sure she apreciates ur helpC------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 11:13 PST Krys Brennand wrote:>Hi Cecilia>Thanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather>are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the>general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the>urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse>again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is>selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London,>moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully>leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo>expensive.>I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give>her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... & >perhaps, with my family's health history, I

need to be. LOL.>Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.>Regards,>Krys>>On 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:>>>>> Hi, Krys!">> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it>> stays with that:)>> Take care!>> Cecilia>>

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

Hi ,Asperger's does seem to run in families doesn't it? There are a few in mine too (including a couple of my children). I don't mind being told I'm odd, but I don't like unintentionally offending people.

Regards,KrysOn 6 January 2012 17:33, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Hi, Kryes,

I did my thesis on Autism and Asperger's.  We have both in my family.  I wonder about the continuum as quite of few of us don't have the " label " like some in our family, but we are definately  not confortable with social situations.  We prefer to be " alone " .  A lot of Dr.'s , scientists, and college professors are Asperger's.  I just think it's a new form of human arriving on the planet.  Eienstien was one.  

Love and light,

bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PM

Subject: Re: To Krys!

I think it would be the local GPs who do not want to think Lyme is a problem, or at least not in their area. Before I say more, I feel it is only fair to say I've always had the utmost cooperation from, medical staff dealing with my immediate family, in the UK. but perhaps, not everyone is as confident as I.  Not to put too fine a point on it. If one feels that one needs something & one is not going to be believed.... lie ....if it hurts no-one ....why not???? I hope I don't sound awfully peculiar, I have a condition called " asperger syndome " that is low end autistic spectrum disorder. I don't attempt to live by everyone else's rules (I don't quite get them) but if it harms no-one else...., I think, if one is not going to be believed for telling the truth & the end result is important, then lie. If you think your GP won't believe you, then tell him a story he will believe; the website tells exactly what they expect....you

want the test....you're harming no-one...  you've been in that area (read them), .... you've had many of the symptoms (read that too).... & , almost most of all, you are articulate & rational. If they ask a question...know what you're talking about & stay calm. Remember, even if you're lying, you're hurting no-one. The end justifies the means

Regards 

Krys

Hi krysI feel for ur mumHow long has this bothered her?Is she gonna ask nhs doc for lyme test?How do u think she n me n kaz etc could get around the nhs?I still havent went bak doc as v upset when not take serious

Never sure how to handle them!Youre a good son to ur mumIm sure she apreciates ur helpC------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 11:13 PST Krys Brennand wrote:>Hi Cecilia>Thanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather>are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the

>general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the>urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse>again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is

>selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London,>moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully>leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo

>expensive.>I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give>her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... & >perhaps, with my family's health history, I

need to be. LOL.>Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.>Regards,>Krys>>On 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

>>>>> Hi, Krys! " >> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it

>> stays with that:)>> Take care!>> Cecilia>>

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

--

Rudyard Kipling

I am not religious per say, but I appreciate everyone, and hope we all find our

own drummer:) Krys you are fine dear.

> >>>

> >>>>

> >>>> Hi, Krys! "

> >>>> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on

> >>>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.

> >>>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it

> >>>> stays with that:)

> >>>> Take care!

> >>>> Cecilia

> >>>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >--

> >

> >I keep six honest serving-men

> >  (They taught me all I knew);

> >Their names are What and Why and When

> >  And How and Where and Who.

> >

> >Rudyard Kipling

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> I keep six honest serving-men

>   (They taught me all I knew);

> Their names are What and Why and When

>   And How and Where and Who.

>

> Rudyard Kipling

>

, Another one is when one gets uncomfortable looks or people start laughing at something that wasn't supposed to be funny. Then I know I've said something odd again. I don't mind being odd, because I don't want to be someone else, but I do worry about offending people I like. 

Personally, I like being obsessive. If I am interested then I am interested ; I'm sure you know what I mean. Like you were saying about your liking building type projects. I think it sounds great; the enthusiasm is a positive thing I think. 

It is a shame your ex did not appreciate you.  I'm lucky, my partner even finds some of my idiosyncrasies amusing. My eldest split up with his wife because he didn't think he could ever be the person she needed (or wanted) him to be. It was a shame; she was upset for years. I'm not sure he was right & they're still good friends, but I understand how he felt.

Krys

On 7 January 2012 11:12, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I know, Kryes,

I have spent my whole life wondering and worrying why some people suddenly get mad at me.  I finally decided that all I could do was act from my best intensions and let those that can't understand fall to the way side.  I cheer myself by telling myself that when they pass over and review their life, they will see where I was coming from.  It has taken a strain off of me as I no longer run around apologizing or trying to explain to unforgiving ears.  When I meet someone, I usually warn them that I have the gift of, " Saying the right thing in the wrong way " and to please clarify with me before jumping to conclusions on what I meant to say.  People who maintain fasades tend to avoid me as I simply cannot be anything but myself, so I find the few friends I do have are real friends.  I do find, however, that when I speak in a crowd, one of my friends

will usually jump in there and say, " You mean this...., don't you Sally? "   I affirm and then the crowd sighs in releaf.  I then review that night and can usually figure out what it sounded like I was saying.  That helps to form my conversation later.  Will say though, the focus effect is great in creative endeavors.  I can construct an A+ lesson plan (but don't disturb me while I'm doing it).  I don't remorse not having a significant other, and I tend to run when anyone shows interest (Can't understand this when it happens as I am NOT sending out the vibes.  Would love to cut my breasts off :)   My ex was my " big experiment " in trying to " be normal " .  I enjoyed the experience but don't require it agian in this life.  My longing focus and obsession is getting closer to God.  I started talking to him at the age of 4 and have been blessed with some psychic knowledge that has even saved my

life.  The closer I get to God, the stronger it gets.

I even see this illness as God trying to tell me something about myself I need to correct.  Have you noticed, I tend to open and talk more to men then women as the mind set makes better sense to me.  I wonder if it is because men are to the point.  I like it that way.   I know the feeling Kryes, and it sounds as if you and your family are doing quite well.  The point of your mother.  It is amazing how people seem to think I am stoic, but the truth be known, I feel large amounts of emphathy and compassion for others.  I guess people want to see the action or hear the words but can't feel the energy.  You would not have thrown yourself so intently into this investigation if the love for your mother were not real.  So, that is that.

Love and light,

I

iFrom: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>to

bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:42 PM

Hi ,Asperger's does seem to run in families doesn't it? There are a few in mine too (including a couple of my children). I don't mind being told I'm odd, but I don't like unintentionally offending people.

Regards,Krys

On 6 January 2012 17:33, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Hi, Kryes,

I did my thesis on Autism and Asperger's.  We have both in my family.  I wonder about the continuum as quite of few of us don't have the " label " like some in our family, but we are definately  not confortable with social situations.  We prefer to be " alone " .  A lot of Dr.'s , scientists, and college professors are Asperger's.  I just think it's a new form of human arriving on the planet.  Eienstien was one.  

Love and light,

bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PM

I think it would be the local GPs who do not want to think Lyme is a problem, or at least not in their area. Before I say more, I feel it is only fair to say I've always had the utmost cooperation from, medical staff dealing with my immediate family, in the UK. but perhaps, not everyone is as confident as I.  Not to put too fine a point on it. If one feels that one needs something & one is not going to be believed.... lie ....if it hurts no-one ....why not???? I hope I don't sound awfully peculiar, I have a condition called " asperger syndome " that is low end autistic spectrum disorder. I don't attempt to live by everyone else's rules (I don't quite get them) but if it harms no-one else...., I think, if one is not going to be believed for telling the truth & the end result is important, then lie. If you think your GP won't believe you, then tell him a story he will believe; the website tells exactly what they expect....you

want the test....you're harming no-one...  you've been in that area (read them), .... you've had many of the symptoms (read that too).... & , almost most of all, you are articulate & rational. If they ask a question...know what you're talking about & stay calm. Remember, even if you're lying, you're hurting no-one. The end justifies the means

Regards 

Krys

Hi krysI feel for ur mumHow long has this bothered her?Is she gonna ask nhs doc for lyme test?How do u think she n me n kaz etc could get around the nhs?I still havent went bak doc as v upset when not take serious

Never sure how to handle them!Youre a good son to ur mumIm sure she apreciates ur helpC------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 11:13 PST Krys Brennand wrote:>Hi Cecilia>Thanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather>are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the

>general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the>urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse>again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is

>selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London,>moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully>leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo

>expensive.>I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give>her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... & >perhaps, with my family's health history, I

need to be. LOL.>Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.>Regards,>Krys>>On 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

>>>>> Hi, Krys! " >> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it

>> stays with that:)>> Take care!>> Cecilia>>

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When  And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

-- I keep six honest serving-men  (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When  And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

--

Rudyard Kipling

Hi krys

I think it is only the narrow minded unaware insensitive people who see people

who express themselves

In a different way from the so called...norm...as odd!!

And who wants to be around such ignorance!

And these people i find terribly uninspiring

Life would be terribly dull n uncolourful without the eccentric individuals who

brighten the place wi their originality

Who are not afraid just to be themselves!

C

------------------------------

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 11:52 PST Krys Brennand wrote:

>,

>Another one is when one gets uncomfortable looks or people start laughing

>at something that wasn't supposed to be funny. Then I know I've said

>something odd again. I don't mind being odd, because I don't want to be

>someone else, but I do worry about offending people I like.

> Personally, I like being obsessive. If I am interested then I am *

>interested* ; I'm sure you know what I mean. Like you were saying about

>your liking building type projects. I think it sounds great; the enthusiasm

>is a positive thing I think. It is a shame your ex did not appreciate

>you. I'm lucky, my partner even finds some of my idiosyncrasies amusing.

>My eldest split up with his wife because he didn't think he could ever be

>the person she needed (or wanted) him to be. It was a shame; she was upset

>for years. I'm not sure he was right & they're still good friends, but I

>understand how he felt.

>Krys

>

>

>On 7 January 2012 11:12, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> I know, Kryes,

>> I have spent my whole life wondering and worrying why some people

>> suddenly get mad at me. I finally decided that all I could do was act from

>> my best intensions and let those that can't understand fall to the way

>> side. I cheer myself by telling myself that when they pass over and review

>> their life, they will see where I was coming from. It has taken a strain

>> off of me as I no longer run around apologizing or trying to explain to

>> unforgiving ears. When I meet someone, I usually warn them that I have the

>> gift of, " Saying the right thing in the wrong way " and to please clarify

>> with me before jumping to conclusions on what I meant to say. People who

>> maintain fasades tend to avoid me as I simply cannot be anything but

>> myself, so I find the few friends I do have are real friends. I do find,

>> however, that when I speak in a crowd, one of my friends will usually jump

>> in there and say, " You mean this...., don't you Sally? " I affirm and then

>> the crowd sighs in releaf. I then review that night and can usually figure

>> out what it sounded like I was saying. That helps to form my conversation

>> later. Will say though, the focus effect is great in creative endeavors.

>> I can construct an A+ lesson plan (but don't disturb me while I'm doing

>> it). I don't remorse not having a significant other, and I tend to run

>> when anyone shows interest (Can't understand this when it happens as I am

>> NOT sending out the vibes. Would love to cut my breasts off :) My ex was

>> my " big experiment " in trying to " be normal " . I enjoyed the experience but

>> don't require it agian in this life. My longing focus and obsession is

>> getting closer to God. I started talking to him at the age of 4 and have

>> been blessed with some psychic knowledge that has even saved my life. The

>> closer I get to God, the stronger it gets.

>> I even see this illness as God trying to tell me something about myself I

>> need to correct. Have you noticed, I tend to open and talk more to men

>> then women as the mind set makes better sense to me. I wonder if it is

>> because men are to the point. I like it that way. I know the feeling

>> Kryes, and it sounds as if you and your family are doing quite well. The

>> point of your mother. It is amazing how people seem to think I am stoic,

>> but the truth be known, I feel large amounts of emphathy and compassion for

>> others. I guess people want to see the action or hear the words but can't

>> feel the energy. You would not have thrown yourself so intently into this

>> investigation if the love for your mother were not real. So, that is that.

>> Love and light,

>>

>>

>> I

>> *iFrom:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>to

>> *To:* bird mites

>> *Sent:* Friday, January 6, 2012 11:42 PM

>>

>> *Subject:* Re: To Krys!

>>

>>

>> Hi ,

>> Asperger's does seem to run in families doesn't it? There are a few in

>> mine too (including a couple of my children). I don't mind being told I'm

>> odd, but I don't like unintentionally offending people.

>> Regards,

>> Krys

>>

>>

>> On 6 January 2012 17:33, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Hi, Kryes,

>> I did my thesis on Autism and Asperger's. We have both in my family.

>> I wonder about the continuum as quite of few of us don't have the " label "

>> like some in our family, but we are definately not confortable with social

>> situations. We prefer to be " alone " . A lot of Dr.'s , scientists, and

>> college professors are Asperger's. I just think it's a new form of human

>> arriving on the planet. Eienstien was one.

>> Love and light,

>>

>>

>> *From:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>

>> *Sent:* Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PM

>>

>> *Subject:* Re: To Krys!

>>

>>

>> Hi C,

>> I think it not the NHS per se, who do not believe Lyme is possible to get

>> in any particular place; indeed they have page on Lyme.

>> http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lyme-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

>> I think it would be the local GPs who do not want to think Lyme is a

>> problem, or at least not in their area. Before I say more, I feel it is

>> only fair to say I've always had the utmost cooperation from, medical staff

>> dealing with my immediate family, in the UK. but perhaps, not everyone is

>> as confident as I. Not to put too fine a point on it. If one feels that

>> one needs something & one is not going to be believed.... lie ....if it

>> hurts no-one ....why not???? I hope I don't sound awfully peculiar, I have

>> a condition called " asperger syndome " that is low end autistic spectrum

>> disorder. I don't attempt to live by everyone else's rules (I don't quite

>> get them) but if it harms no-one else...., I think, if one is not going to

>> be believed for telling the truth & the end result is important, then lie.

>> If you think your GP won't believe you, then tell him a story he will

>> believe; the website tells exactly what they expect....you want the

>> test....you're harming no-one... you've been in that area (read them),

>> .... you've had many of the symptoms (read that too).... & , almost most of

>> all, you are articulate & rational. If they ask a question...know what

>> you're talking about & stay calm. Remember, even if you're lying, you're

>> hurting no-one. The end justifies the means

>> Regards

>> Krys

>>

>>

>> On 5 January 2012 15:16, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>>

>> Hi krys

>> I feel for ur mum

>> How long has this bothered her?

>> Is she gonna ask nhs doc for lyme test?

>> How do u think she n me n kaz etc could get around the nhs?

>> I still havent went bak doc as v upset when not take serious

>> Never sure how to handle them!

>> Youre a good son to ur mum

>> Im sure she apreciates ur help

>> C

>>

>> ------------------------------

>>

>> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 11:13 PST Krys Brennand wrote:

>>

>> >Hi Cecilia

>> >Thanks for asking. My mother is still trying to move. She & my stepfather

>> >are not getting any younger & at her age she cannot afford to go under the

>> >general market price. That said, the mites seem much better & perhaps the

>> >urgency doesn't seem so great. I am so worried that they will get worse

>> >again once the weather gets warmer. I think what they intend doing is

>> >selling their house, which is within easy commuting distance for London,

>> >moving away to another cheaper area, having money to spare & hopefully

>> >leaving the mites behind. All the spraying with these mites has been soooo

>> >expensive.

>> >I'm going to try to get her to ask for a Lyme test. I think they'll give

>> >her one if she handles it right. Perhaps I'm the eternal optimist.... &

>> >perhaps, with my family's health history, I need to be. LOL.

>> >Hope things are settling down again with you & yours.

>> >Regards,

>> >Krys

>> >

>> >On 5 January 2012 00:36, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi, Krys! "

>> > I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on

>> > moving? You have been such a great support for her.

>> > Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it

>> > stays with that:)

>> > Take care!

>> > Cecilia

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> --

>>

>>

>> *Rudyard Kipling*

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> --

>>

>>

>> *Rudyard Kipling*

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>--

>

>I keep six honest serving-men

> (They taught me all I knew);

>Their names are What and Why and When

> And How and Where and Who.

>

>*Rudyard Kipling*

Well said C!

On Jan 7, 2012 3:12 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi krys

I think it is only the narrow minded unaware insensitive people who see people who express themselves

In a different way from the so called...norm...as odd!!

And who wants to be around such ignorance!

And these people i find terribly uninspiring

Life would be terribly dull n uncolourful without the eccentric individuals who brighten the place wi their originality

Who are not afraid just to be themselves!

C

------------------------------On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 11:52 PST Krys Brennand wrote:>,>Another one is when one gets uncomfort...

> Personally, I like being obsessive. If I am interested then I am *

>interested* ; I'm sure you know what I mean. Like you were saying about>your liking building type projects. I think it sounds great; the enthusiasm>is a positive thing I...

>> *iFrom:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>to

>> *Sent:* Friday, January 6, 2012 11:42 PM

>>

>> *Subject:* Re: To Krys!>>>>>> Hi ,>> Asperger's does seem to run in families doesn't it? There are a few in>> min...

>> *From:* Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>>> *To:* bird mites

>> *Sent:* Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PM

>>

>> *Subject:* Re: To Krys!>>>>>> Hi C,>> I think it not the NHS per se, who do not believe Lyme is possible to get>> in a...

>> *Rudyard Kipling*>>>>>>>>>>>> -->>>> I keep six honest serving-men>> (They taught me all I knew);

>> Their n...

>> *Rudyard Kipling*>>>>>> >>>>>>-- >>I keep six honest serving-men> (They taught me all I knew);

>Their name...

>*Rudyard Kipling*

Hi, Kryes,

I did want to put in a good word for my ex. Whenever I had a strange encounter, I'd tell him about it. He would have me repeat the conversation word for word and then he'd explain the dynamics to me. Often it was with some man being much to bold with me. Mike said I treated all men like they were my husband. I never got that as I am just nice to people. He says you can't be nice to people. Go figure.

Even today, Mike will answer any questions I have if I call and ask. He could have legally quite paying me allimonie back in 1999 but still insists on doing it. When I was really bad off and needed some money during this thing, he transfered $1000.00 into my account. He didn't want the divorce. He has some self worth issues and took to seeing other women to boost his ego. I guess I could have stayed and lived with it, but I had two daughters that would think that men should treat them that way, and I didn't want them to grow with that mind set

You are lucky to have found someone you are comfortable with sharing space with and who appreciates you for who you are. You know, it's funny. I always had a crush on "Spok" on Star Treck. Mike is real intelligent like that. That's why he makes millions. But...........back to work.

I may have discovered something about this illness. First this article helped me link my issues to the phantom midge as I keep getting it at every stage. The brown jagged rectangle your mother and I have in common is a stage of the larva. Here is the article:

C:\Documents and Settings\Sally Betterton\Desktop\Investigation\Close associations Micro-Myiasis & Morgellons Disease.mht

Now, since my lesions all went away with the Herpe's drug and the Intraconazole for fungus, I have rarely taken my treatment bathes. Due to movement back in my hair (a hatching or the lint I got when I bought that new item a while back?) I have been combing my hair underwater in Lysol and pulling pluges out with a gelatis ball in the middle stuck to it. These midges all about that too. Well, I read where midges like zooplankton and zooplankton carry bacteria. Tonight, I took a 3 hour bath in Super Soda Wash and then a 5 hour bath in olive leaf. I found all these webbie feeling strings with balls on them all over my body again. I removed them all but they seem to be rising from my blood vessels. Then, I use the ol to rub off cuticle like long strings that run deep in my skin and bumps occur along these tracks. Sometimes, one will

grow large like a casing for a midge. When I remove these, I get these midges in different stages floating in the water. I am wondering if the balls are bacteria coming out of my pores and the midges (and other bugs/mites) are attracted. I have had gelatin "critters" on me before. Could it be that we got infected with zooplankton? And where would that come from? What do you think?

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:52 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Another one is when one gets uncomfortable looks or people start laughing at something that wasn't supposed to be funny. Then I know I've said something odd again. I don't mind being odd, because I don't want to be someone else, but I do worry about offending people I like.

Personally, I like being obsessive. If I am interested then I am interested ; I'm sure you know what I mean. Like you were saying about your liking building type projects. I think it sounds great; the enthusiasm is a positive thing I think. It is a shame your ex did not appreciate you. I'm lucky, my partner even finds some of my idiosyncrasies amusing. My eldest split up with his wife because he didn't think he could ever be the person she needed (or wanted) him to be. It was a shame; she was upset for years. I'm not sure he was right & they're still good friends, but I understand how he felt.

Krys

I know, Kryes,

I have spent my whole life wondering and worrying why some people suddenly get mad at me. I finally decided that all I could do was act from my best intensions and let those that can't understand fall to the way side. I cheer myself by telling myself that when they pass over and review their life, they will see where I was coming from. It has taken a strain off of me as I no longer run around apologizing or trying to explain to unforgiving ears. When I meet someone, I usually warn them that I have the gift of, "Saying the right thing in the wrong way" and to please clarify with me before jumping to conclusions on what I meant to say. People who maintain fasades tend to avoid me as I simply cannot be anything but myself, so I find the few friends I do have are real friends. I do find, however, that when I speak in a crowd, one of my friends will usually jump in there and say, "

You mean this...., don't you Sally?" I affirm and then the crowd sighs in releaf. I then review that night and can usually figure out what it sounded like I was saying. That helps to form my conversation later. Will say though, the focus effect is great in creative endeavors. I can construct an A+ lesson plan (but don't disturb me while I'm doing it). I don't remorse not having a significant other, and I tend to run when anyone shows interest (Can't understand this when it happens as I am NOT sending out the vibes. Would love to cut my breasts off :) My ex was my "big experiment" in trying to "be normal". I enjoyed the experience but don't require it agian in this life. My longing focus and obsession is getting closer to God. I started talking to him at the age of 4 and have been blessed with some psychic knowledge that has even saved my life. The closer I get to God, the

stronger it gets.

I even see this illness as God trying to tell me something about myself I need to correct. Have you noticed, I tend to open and talk more to men then women as the mind set makes better sense to me. I wonder if it is because men are to the point. I like it that way. I know the feeling Kryes, and it sounds as if you and your family are doing quite well. The point of your mother. It is amazing how people seem to think I am stoic, but the truth be known, I feel large amounts of emphathy and compassion for others. I guess people want to see the action or hear the words but can't feel the energy. You would not have thrown yourself so intently into this investigation if the love for your mother were not real. So, that is that.

Love and light,

I

iFrom: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>to bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:42 PM

Hi ,Asperger's does seem to run in families doesn't it? There are a few in mine too (including a couple of my children). I don't mind being told I'm odd, but I don't like unintentionally offending people. Regards,Krys

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PM Subject: Re: To Krys!

Regards

Krys

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

Yes, that is the article.

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 6:13 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi ,Sounds like your ex is quite a nice bloke too. I couldn't find the article .... is this it?http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htmThere is a lot in it. Some of it sounds as if it could fit with my mother's symptoms. Maybe that's what is happening. It's all so much like sci-fi.Regards,Krys

On 7 January 2012 21:05, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Hi, Kryes,

I did want to put in a good word for my ex. Whenever I had a strange encounter, I'd tell him about it. He would have me repeat the conversation word for word and then he'd explain the dynamics to me. Often it was with some man being much to bold with me. Mike said I treated all men like they were my husband. I never got that as I am just nice to people. He says you can't be nice to people. Go figure.

Even today, Mike will answer any questions I have if I call and ask. He could have legally quite paying me allimonie back in 1999 but still insists on doing it. When I was really bad off and needed some money during this thing, he transfered $1000.00 into my account. He didn't want the divorce. He has some self worth issues and took to seeing other women to boost his ego. I guess I could have stayed and lived with it, but I had two daughters that would think that men should treat them that way, and I didn't want them to grow with that mind set

You are lucky to have found someone you are comfortable with sharing space with and who appreciates you for who you are. You know, it's funny. I always had a crush on "Spok" on Star Treck. Mike is real intelligent like that. That's why he makes millions. But...........back to work.

I may have discovered something about this illness. First this article helped me link my issues to the phantom midge as I keep getting it at every stage. The brown jagged rectangle your mother and I have in common is a stage of the larva. Here is the article:

C:\Documents and Settings\Sally Betterton\Desktop\Investigation\Close associations Micro-Myiasis & Morgellons Disease.mht

Now, since my lesions all went away with the Herpe's drug and the Intraconazole for fungus, I have rarely taken my treatment bathes. Due to movement back in my hair (a hatching or the lint I got when I bought that new item a while back?) I have been combing my hair underwater in Lysol and pulling pluges out with a gelatis ball in the middle stuck to it. These midges all about that too. Well, I read where midges like zooplankton and zooplankton carry bacteria. Tonight, I took a 3 hour bath in Super Soda Wash and then a 5 hour bath in olive leaf. I found all these webbie feeling strings with balls on them all over my body again. I removed them all but they seem to be rising from my blood vessels. Then, I use the ol to rub off cuticle like long strings that run deep in my skin and bumps occur along these tracks. Sometimes, one will grow large like a casing for a

midge. When I remove these, I get these midges in different stages floating in the water. I am wondering if the balls are bacteria coming out of my pores and the midges (and other bugs/mites) are attracted. I have had gelatin "critters" on me before. Could it be that we got infected with zooplankton? And where would that come from? What do you think?

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:52 PM

Another one is when one gets uncomfortable looks or people start laughing at something that wasn't supposed to be funny. Then I know I've said something odd again. I don't mind being odd, because I don't want to be someone else, but I do worry about offending people I like.

Personally, I like being obsessive. If I am interested then I am interested ; I'm sure you know what I mean. Like you were saying about your liking building type projects. I think it sounds great; the enthusiasm is a positive thing I think. It is a shame your ex did not appreciate you. I'm lucky, my partner even finds some of my idiosyncrasies amusing. My eldest split up with his wife because he didn't think he could ever be the person she needed (or wanted) him to be. It was a shame; she was upset for years. I'm not sure he was right & they're still good friends, but I understand how he felt.

Krys

I know, Kryes,

I have spent my whole life wondering and worrying why some people suddenly get mad at me. I finally decided that all I could do was act from my best intensions and let those that can't understand fall to the way side. I cheer myself by telling myself that when they pass over and review their life, they will see where I was coming from. It has taken a strain off of me as I no longer run around apologizing or trying to explain to unforgiving ears. When I meet someone, I usually warn them that I have the gift of, "Saying the right thing in the wrong way" and to please clarify with me before jumping to conclusions on what I meant to say. People who maintain fasades tend to avoid me as I simply cannot be anything but myself, so I find the few friends I do have are real friends. I do find, however, that when I speak in a crowd, one of my friends will usually jump in there and say, "

You mean this...., don't you Sally?" I affirm and then the crowd sighs in releaf. I then review that night and can usually figure out what it sounded like I was saying. That helps to form my conversation later. Will say though, the focus effect is great in creative endeavors. I can construct an A+ lesson plan (but don't disturb me while I'm doing it). I don't remorse not having a significant other, and I tend to run when anyone shows interest (Can't understand this when it happens as I am NOT sending out the vibes. Would love to cut my breasts off :) My ex was my "big experiment" in trying to "be normal". I enjoyed the experience but don't require it agian in this life. My longing focus and obsession is getting closer to God. I started talking to him at the age of 4 and have been blessed with some psychic knowledge that has even saved my life. The closer I get to God, the

stronger it gets.

I even see this illness as God trying to tell me something about myself I need to correct. Have you noticed, I tend to open and talk more to men then women as the mind set makes better sense to me. I wonder if it is because men are to the point. I like it that way. I know the feeling Kryes, and it sounds as if you and your family are doing quite well. The point of your mother. It is amazing how people seem to think I am stoic, but the truth be known, I feel large amounts of emphathy and compassion for others. I guess people want to see the action or hear the words but can't feel the energy. You would not have thrown yourself so intently into this investigation if the love for your mother were not real. So, that is that.

Love and light,

I

iFrom: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>to bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:42 PM

Hi ,Asperger's does seem to run in families doesn't it? There are a few in mine too (including a couple of my children). I don't mind being told I'm odd, but I don't like unintentionally offending people. Regards,Krys

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:02 PM Subject: Re: To Krys!

Regards

Krys

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

I'm fascinated by this information . I am wondering if a screen door would even keep these tiny flies out. I hate the thought of keeping my doors all closed during hot weather if the screen door does not keep them out.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 4:38:29 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 6:13 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi ,Sounds like your ex is quite a nice bloke too. I couldn't find the article .... is this it?http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htmThere is a lot in it. Some of it sounds as if it could fit with my mother's symptoms. Maybe that's what is happening. It's all so much like sci-fi.Regards,Krys

Hi, Kryes,

Now, since my lesions all went away with the Herpe's drug and the Intraconazole for fungus, I have rarely taken my treatment bathes. Due to movement back in my hair (a hatching or the lint I got when I bought that new item a while back?) I have been combing my hair underwater in Lysol and pulling pluges out with a gelatis ball in the middle stuck to it. These midges all about that too. Well, I read where midges like zooplankton and zooplankton carry bacteria. Tonight, I took a 3 hour bath in Super Soda Wash and then a 5 hour bath in olive leaf. I found all these webbie feeling strings with balls on them all over my body again. I removed them all but they seem to be rising from my blood vessels. Then, I use the ol to rub off cuticle like long strings that run deep in my skin and bumps occur along these tracks. Sometimes, one will grow large like a casing for a

midge. When I remove these, I get these midges in different stages floating in the water. I am wondering if the balls are bacteria coming out of my pores and the midges (and other bugs/mites) are attracted. I have had gelatin "critters" on me before. Could it be that we got infected with zooplankton? And where would that come from? What do you think?

Love and light,

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:52 PM

Krys

I know, Kryes,

stronger it gets.

Love and light,

I

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Regards

Krys

Aandraya is right. The issue is internal. Parasitic infection or Lyme, we've got something in us that rings the dinner bell.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 8:20 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

I'm fascinated by this information . I am wondering if a screen door would even keep these tiny flies out. I hate the thought of keeping my doors all closed during hot weather if the screen door does not keep them out.

From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 4:38:29 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Krys

I know, Kryes,

stronger it gets.

Love and light,

I

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Regards

Krys

Absolutely !

Von: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:06 Dienstag, 10.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: To Krys!

Aandraya is right. The issue is internal. Parasitic infection or Lyme, we've got something in us that rings the dinner bell.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 8:20 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

I'm fascinated by this information . I am wondering if a screen door would even keep these tiny flies out. I hate the thought of keeping my doors all closed during hot weather if the screen door does not keep them out.

From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 4:38:29 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Krys

I know, Kryes,

stronger it gets.

Love and light,

I

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Regards

Krys

Good theory , I can easily believe in that :-)

Von: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 18:43 Samstag, 7.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: To Krys!

I wonder, . Different sites attract like personalities. I know other personalibites show up, but eventually they leave. I wonder if we are all more alike than we realise?

Love and light,

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 12:26 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

and Krys,

The two of you are very wonderful interesting people. I tend to be quite a bit like myself and have many of the same beliefs. I am to the point too. I prefer that type of honest direct communication. I sure value both of you. I come from a very eccentric family even though there were plenty of things that should have been different in my mind. My husband's family is even more eccentric and I value them for that--they march to their own drummer. I've learned to enjoy and value people as they are. The whole package, no matter what. I used to spend a lot of time worrying what people think and I don't any more. Am too old to waste the time on it. I continue to try to work on myself too, like you (no one said it would be easy), and my relationship with the God of my understanding also. It is my priority in this lifetime too.

That is why I appreciate so much of the scripture from Bill. Always appreciate whatever spiritual base others are coming from. Ultimately we all find out way, but the paths may be different.

From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 9:12:28 AMSubject: Re: To Krys!

I know, Kryes,

stronger it gets.

Love and light,

I

iFrom: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>to bird mites Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:42 PMSubject: Re: To Krys!

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Regards

Krys

One of the best way for me to be univiting to many pest, including springtails

is flower of sulfur. And for internal fungus black strap molasses and yellow

sulfur. The sugar attaches to the fungus loaded with brimstone sulfur make sure

all yellow sulfur is USP grade, and the blackstrap is unsulphured.

http://www.pennherb.com/sulphur

http://www.naturalnews.com/026296_molasses_health_sugar.html

> >>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Hi, Krys! "

> >>>>>> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up on

> >>>>>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.

> >>>>>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope it

> >>>>>> stays with that:)

> >>>>>> Take care!

> >>>>>> Cecilia

> >>>>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>--

> >>>

> >>>I keep six honest serving-men

> >>>  (They taught me all I knew);

> >>>Their names are What and Why and When

> >>>  And How and Where and Who.

> >>>

> >>>Rudyard Kipling

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>--

> >>

> >>I keep six honest serving-men

> >>  (They taught me all I knew);

> >>Their names are What and Why and When

> >>  And How and Where and Who.

> >>

> >>Rudyard Kipling

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >--

> >

> >I keep six honest serving-men

> >  (They taught me all I knew);

> >Their names are What and Why and When

> >  And How and Where and Who.

> >

> >Rudyard Kipling

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> I keep six honest serving-men

>   (They taught me all I knew);

> Their names are What and Why and When

>   And How and Where and Who.

>

> Rudyard Kipling

>

http://www.sageandwisdom.net/valley-fever/valley-fever-stokesbary-rememdy.html

> > >>>>>

> > >>>>>>

> > >>>>>> Hi, Krys! "

> > >>>>>> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up

on

> > >>>>>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.

> > >>>>>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope

it

> > >>>>>> stays with that:)

> > >>>>>> Take care!

> > >>>>>> Cecilia

> > >>>>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>--

> > >>>

> > >>>I keep six honest serving-men

> > >>>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > >>>Their names are What and Why and When

> > >>>  And How and Where and Who.

> > >>>

> > >>>Rudyard Kipling

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>--

> > >>

> > >>I keep six honest serving-men

> > >>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > >>Their names are What and Why and When

> > >>  And How and Where and Who.

> > >>

> > >>Rudyard Kipling

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >--

> > >

> > >I keep six honest serving-men

> > >  (They taught me all I knew);

> > >Their names are What and Why and When

> > >  And How and Where and Who.

> > >

> > >Rudyard Kipling

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> > I keep six honest serving-men

> >   (They taught me all I knew);

> > Their names are What and Why and When

> >   And How and Where and Who.

> >

> > Rudyard Kipling

> >

>

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Natural-Health/Repel-Ticks-Sulfur-Remedy.aspx

> > > >>>>>

> > > >>>>>>

> > > >>>>>> Hi, Krys! "

> > > >>>>>> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given up

on

> > > >>>>>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.

> > > >>>>>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives- hope

it

> > > >>>>>> stays with that:)

> > > >>>>>> Take care!

> > > >>>>>> Cecilia

> > > >>>>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>--

> > > >>>

> > > >>>I keep six honest serving-men

> > > >>>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > >>>Their names are What and Why and When

> > > >>>  And How and Where and Who.

> > > >>>

> > > >>>Rudyard Kipling

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>--

> > > >>

> > > >>I keep six honest serving-men

> > > >>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > >>Their names are What and Why and When

> > > >>  And How and Where and Who.

> > > >>

> > > >>Rudyard Kipling

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >--

> > > >

> > > >I keep six honest serving-men

> > > >  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > >Their names are What and Why and When

> > > >  And How and Where and Who.

> > > >

> > > >Rudyard Kipling

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > > I keep six honest serving-men

> > >   (They taught me all I knew);

> > > Their names are What and Why and When

> > >   And How and Where and Who.

> > >

> > > Rudyard Kipling

> > >

> >

>

http://www.biosulf.org/1/pop74.htm

> http://www.motherearthnews.com/Natural-Health/Repel-Ticks-Sulfur-Remedy.aspx

>

> > > > >>>>>

> > > > >>>>>>

> > > > >>>>>> Hi, Krys! "

> > > > >>>>>> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she given

up on

> > > > >>>>>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.

> > > > >>>>>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives-

hope it

> > > > >>>>>> stays with that:)

> > > > >>>>>> Take care!

> > > > >>>>>> Cecilia

> > > > >>>>>>

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>--

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > >>>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > >>>Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > >>>  And How and Where and Who.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>Rudyard Kipling

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>--

> > > > >>

> > > > >>I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > >>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > >>Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > >>  And How and Where and Who.

> > > > >>

> > > > >>Rudyard Kipling

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >--

> > > > >

> > > > >I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > >  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > >Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > >  And How and Where and Who.

> > > > >

> > > > >Rudyard Kipling

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > >

> > > > I keep six honest serving-men

> > > >   (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > Their names are What and Why and When

> > > >   And How and Where and Who.

> > > >

> > > > Rudyard Kipling

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

http://morgone.com/

> > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>>

> > > > > >>>>>> Hi, Krys! "

> > > > > >>>>>> I´m glad to hear things are better with your mum. Has she

given up on

> > > > > >>>>>> moving? You have been such a great support for her.

> > > > > >>>>>> Seems you have had your share of illness among your relatives-

hope it

> > > > > >>>>>> stays with that:)

> > > > > >>>>>> Take care!

> > > > > >>>>>> Cecilia

> > > > > >>>>>>

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>--

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > > >>>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > > >>>Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > > >>>  And How and Where and Who.

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>Rudyard Kipling

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>--

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > > >>  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > > >>Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > > >>  And How and Where and Who.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>Rudyard Kipling

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >--

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > > >  (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > > >Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > > >  And How and Where and Who.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Rudyard Kipling

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --

> > > > >

> > > > > I keep six honest serving-men

> > > > >   (They taught me all I knew);

> > > > > Their names are What and Why and When

> > > > >   And How and Where and Who.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rudyard Kipling

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

If you have chronic Lyme 90% chance you also have parasites. Babesia is the big one, but there are many others.AandrayaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 4:06 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Krys

I know, Kryes,

stronger it gets.

Love and light,

I

Hi, Kryes,

Love and light,

Regards

Krys