RemedySpot.com

<shelly!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, SHelly!Glad you´re better. We did the same journey- moved and got rid of all our stuff to get better.If you´re allergic to penicillin Bactrim would work it is not a penicillin and if I understand it right Aandraya has written that Bactrim is one of the best treatments.Good luck"|CCecilia From:

Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 7:15 AM Subject: Re: Re: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to kill mites?

-The sensitive skin is common with Lyme/Bartonella too. There was a time that certain clothes irritated my skin. There are many classes of antibiotics to treat these infections. Penicillin is not generally used for treatment.Aandraya On Jan 2, 2012, at 11:45 PM, "propertyfile@..." <propertyfile@...> wrote:

, I've had this for going on three years now. I'm in a rental that doesn't allow pets but I would like to resume my work in animal rescue but I'm afraid of infecting the shelter. Rescue was my passion before this nightmare. I thought that maybe I just work outside the shelter, walking the dogs, etc, there might not be a problem. I have not had a Lyme test done. When I went in they gave me permethrin which was useless. I ended up having to move and sell my house due to the infestation. Three years later I'm a lot better but have hypersensitive skin. If I touch something "dirty" my hands react right away. It's hard to describe. I'm allergic to penecillin so I don't even know if I can be treated for something like Lyme. I'll watch for your posts on Zoe.

Thanks,

> > >>

> > >> Sulphur is helpful anyway...

> > >> KR

> > >> Cecilia

> > >>

> > >> From: lorenuciadoekes <lorenuciadoekes@>

> > >> bird mites

> > >> Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 2:48 PM

> > >>

> > >> Subject: Has anyone tried lymesulfur dip on pets to

> > >> kill mites?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> I read that lymesulfur dip kills mites. Does anyone know about this?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > >

> > > I keep six honest serving-men

> > > (They taught me all I knew);