RemedySpot.com

Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't think they never pooped on you ------- From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM Subject: Re:

granule things on skin

Thank god its not the poo!!!

That wud freak me out!

C

------------------------------

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>

>

>

>I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.

>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>>

>>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>

>>An: bird mites

>>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>>

>>

>>

>>those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of egg.

>>

>>

>>From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Kaz-

>>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>>

>>Hi all

>>

>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

>>

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>

>>

Probably doris!:-(

But I wudnt wanna see it all over me!

Still get wee white things wherever theres been an itch

Phew

Need this to go!!!!

Fed up being totaly miserable!

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 14:18 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>

>

>

> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>

>

>

>

>

>Thank god its not the poo!!!

>That wud freak me out!

>C

>

>------------------------------

>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>

>>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> 

>>

>>

>>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body

detoxing through the skin.  I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would

then disintegrate.

>>Aa

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> 

>>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have

them, although reduced number.

>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny,

which I thought to be eggs.

>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting

!! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>

>>

>> 

>>those were the first things I had Kaz.  How strange, isn't it?  Most of us

seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some

sort of egg.

>>

>>

>>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>>bird mites

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Kaz- 

>>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections.  I had many

things in my skin.

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi all

>>

>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my

skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what

they definately are?

>>

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites getting in...

Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Don't think they never pooped on you -------

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

Thank god its not the poo!!!That wud freak me out!C------------------------------On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)> >>>________________________________>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>> >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to

toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.>Aa>>>>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>>> >>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.>> >>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)>> >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>> >>those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of egg.>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>>>>>Kaz- >>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.>>Aandraya>>>>>>>>>>On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:>>>>>> >>Hi all>>>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin

and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are? >>>>Kaz x>>>>>>>>

I had not thought about putting the Vicks Vapo THERE. I probably would have tried it too. I burned myself so many times with tea tree oil or oregano oil too. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:06:11 PMSubject: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites getting in...

Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

Thank god its not the poo!!!That wud freak me out!C------------------------------On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)> >>>________________________________>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>> >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to

toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.>Aa>>>>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>>> >>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.>> >>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)>> >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>> >>those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of egg.>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>>>>>Kaz- >>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.>>Aandraya>>>>>>>>>>On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:>>>>>> >>Hi all>>>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin

and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are? >>>>Kaz x>>>>>>>>

For me Vick was easier to take than tea tree oil!

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:31 Montag, 23.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

I had not thought about putting the Vicks Vapo THERE. I probably would have tried it too. I burned myself so many times with tea tree oil or oregano oil too.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:06:11 PMSubject: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Yes its awful

I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

Its such a violation aggi!:-(

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most

horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time,

like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick

Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites

getting in...

>

>

>

>Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>

>

>Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>

>

>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>

>

>

>Thank god its not the poo!!!

>That wud freak me out!

>C

>

>------------------------------

>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>

>>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> 

>>

>>

>>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body

detoxing through the skin.  I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would

then disintegrate.

>>Aa

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> 

>>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have

them, although reduced number.

>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny,

which I thought to be eggs.

>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting

!! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>

>>

>> 

>>those were the first things I had Kaz.  How strange, isn't it?  Most of us

seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some

sort of egg.

>>

>>

>>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>>bird mites

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Kaz- 

>>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections.  I had many

things in my skin.

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi all

>>

>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my

skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what

they definately are?

>>

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

It is really, it must feel the same when women do get raped...unutterable !!

Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Yes its awful I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!Its such a violation aggi!:-(------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites getting in... >>>>________________________________>Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you ------->>> >Don't think they never pooped on you ------->>>________________________________>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>> >>Thank god its not the poo!!!>That

wud freak me out!>C>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>>>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)>> >>>>>>________________________________>>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > >>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>> >>I read

somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.>>Aa>>>>>>>>>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>>>>>> >>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.>> >>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo

;-)>> >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>> >>those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of

egg.>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>>>>>Kaz- >>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.>>Aandraya>>>>>>>>>>On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...>

wrote:>>>>>> >>Hi all>>>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are? >>>>Kaz x>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling.  It finally made me go to a Patient First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously.  He told me to use Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I requested Ivermectin too.  That was at the end of 7/11.  I also put Epsom Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked tampon -- that finally got rid of them.  It was like a constant buzzing in there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the mites b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong sulfur smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as active.   Try explaining that to your family.  ~ 

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

An: bird mites Gesendet: 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Yes its awful I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!Its such a violation aggi!:-(------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites getting in...

>>>>________________________________>Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you ------->>>  >Don't think they never pooped on you ------->

>>________________________________>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>  >>Thank god its not the poo!!!>That

wud freak me out!>C>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>>>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)>> 

>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>  >>I read

somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin.  I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.>>Aa>>>>>>

>>>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>>>>>>  >>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.

>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> >>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo

;-)>> >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>>>>>>  >>those were the first things I had Kaz.  How strange, isn't it?  Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of

egg.>>>>>>________________________________>>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>>>>>Kaz- >>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections.  I had many things in my skin.

>>Aandraya>>>>>>>>>>On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...>

wrote:>>>>>>  >>Hi all>>>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

>>>>Kaz x>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.From: " " <terelynjon@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PMSubject: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a Patient First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put Epsom Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked tampon -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the mites b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong sulfur smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as active. Try explaining that to your family. ~

Yes its awful I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!Its such a violation aggi!:-(------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites getting in...

>>>>________________________________>Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you ------->>> >Don't think they never pooped on you ------->

>>________________________________>From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>> >>Thank god its not the poo!!!>That

wud freak me out!>C>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>>>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)>>

>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>>An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>> >>I read

somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.>>Aa>>>>>>

>>>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>>>>>> >>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.

>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> >>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo

;-)>> >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>

>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>>>>>> >>those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of

egg.>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>>>>>Kaz- >>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.

wrote:>>>>>> >>Hi all>>>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

>>>>Kaz x>>>>>>>>>>>>

I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur around my foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites.  As I have said, I never knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of them got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing.  I was wearing the sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs.  I know it sounds really crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.From: " " <terelynjon@...>

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PMSubject: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling.  It finally made me go to a Patient First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously.  He told me to use Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I requested Ivermectin too.  That was at the end of 7/11.  I also put Epsom Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked tampon -- that finally got rid of them.  It was like a constant buzzing in there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the mites b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong sulfur smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as active.   Try explaining that to your family.  ~ 

>Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather than the mites getting in...

>>>>________________________________>Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you ------->>>  >Don't think they never pooped on you ------->

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>  >>Thank god its not the poo!!!>That

>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>  >>I read

somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin.  I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.>>Aa>>>>>>

>>>>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>>>>>>  >>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.

>> >>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo

;-)>> >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>>>>>  >>those were the first things I had Kaz.  How strange, isn't it?  Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of

egg.>>>>>>________________________________>>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin>>>>>>>>>>Kaz- >>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections.  I had many things in my skin.

wrote:>>>>>>  >>Hi all>>>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

>>>>Kaz x>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not crazy t

We all been there!

I threw all footwear away

Good stuf

Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

No luxury for the feet anymore

My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

The bites awful

One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur around my

>foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I never

>knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of them

>got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing the

>sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds really

>crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> *From: * " " <terelynjon@...>

>> **bird mites

>> *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> Patient

>> First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put Epsom

>> Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked tampon

>> -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the mites

>> b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong sulfur

>> smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as active.

>> Try explaining that to your family. ~

>>

>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>wrote:

>>

>> **

>>

>>

>> It is really, it must feel the same when women do get raped...unutterable

>> !!

>>

>> *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> *An:* bird mites

>> *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> -------

>>

>>

>>

>> Yes its awful

>> I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>>

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>>

>> >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all

>> the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up

>> putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather

>> than the mites getting in...

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >________________________________

>> >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> >An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> >

>> >

>> >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> >bird mites

>> >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> >Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> >That wud freak me out!

>> >C

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> >

>> >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body

>> detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that

>> would then disintegrate.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still

>> have them, although reduced number.

>> >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very

>> tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> >

>> >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> >An: bird mites

>> >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> resemble some sort of egg.

>> >

>> >

>> >From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>> >bird mites

>> >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Kaz-

>> >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> many things in my skin.

>> >Aandraya

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Hi all

>> >

>> >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things

>> on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

>> know what they definately are?

>> >

>> >Kaz x

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my closet.  I just about threw out all my clothes too.  I have some things in the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I think there are mites even in there.  My mother thinks I should be Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I believe she thinks I make stuff up.  Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I am not the person she wants me to be right now.  She thinks if she gives me sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and most of the other things either...

Oh well, thanks for listening again. TOn Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Not crazy t

We all been there!

I threw all footwear away

Good stuf

Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

No luxury for the feet anymore

My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

The bites awful

One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur around my

>foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I never

>knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of them

>got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing the

>sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds really

>crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>>

>>

>>

>> *From: * " " <terelynjon@...>

>> **bird mites

>> *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> Patient

>> First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put Epsom

>> Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked tampon

>> -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the mites

>> b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong sulfur

>> smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as active.

>> Try explaining that to your family. ~

>>

>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>wrote:

>>

>> **

>>

>>

>> It is really, it must feel the same when women do get raped...unutterable

>> !!

>>

>> *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> *An:* bird mites

>> *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> -------

>>

>>

>>

>> Yes its awful

>> I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>>

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>>

>> >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body all

>> the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended up

>> putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather

>> than the mites getting in...

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> >

>> >

>> >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> >bird mites

>> >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> >That wud freak me out!

>> >C

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> >

>> >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body

>> detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that

>> would then disintegrate.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still

>> have them, although reduced number.

>> >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very

>> tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> >

>> >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> >An: bird mites

>> >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> resemble some sort of egg.

>> >

>> >

>> >From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>> >bird mites

>> >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Kaz-

>> >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> many things in my skin.

>> >Aandraya

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Hi all

>> >

>> >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things

>> on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

>> know what they definately are?

>> >

>> >Kaz x

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

I know t

Its totally miserable

I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!

I think he thinks im mad!!!

Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?

Lost my cat home belongings

Threw out all my clothes

Buy some new clothes feel infested

Still bitten

Some blavk dots apearin again

I thought theyd went away!

Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat

Less infested

But horrid to still suffer

I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up

We will get out lives back

It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve better

in this world

Hug

C

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:

>Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my

>closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in

>the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I

>think there are mites even in there. My mother thinks I should be

>Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right

>now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I

>believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I

>am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me

>sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and

>most of the other things either...

>

>Oh well, thanks for listening again.

>

>T

>

>On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>>

>> Not crazy t

>> We all been there!

>> I threw all footwear away

>> Good stuf

>> Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

>> N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

>> No luxury for the feet anymore

>> My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

>> The bites awful

>> One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

>>

>>

>> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>>

>> >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur around my

>> >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I never

>> >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of them

>> >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing the

>> >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds really

>> >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>> >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>> >

>> > **

>>

>> >

>> >

>> > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> > *From: * " " <terelynjon@...>

>> > **bird mites

>> > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> -------

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> > Patient

>> > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put Epsom

>> > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked

>> tampon

>> > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> > there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the

>> mites

>> > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong

>> sulfur

>> > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as

>> active.

>> > Try explaining that to your family. ~

>> >

>> > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...

>> >wrote:

>> >

>> > **

>>

>> >

>> >

>> > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get

>> raped...unutterable

>> > !!

>> >

>> > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > *An:* bird mites

>> > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>>

>> > -------

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Yes its awful

>> > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> > Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>> >

>> > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> >

>> > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my body

>> all

>> > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I ended

>> up

>> > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning rather

>> > than the mites getting in...

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >________________________________

>> > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> > >An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> -------

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > >bird mites

>> > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> > >That wud freak me out!

>> > >C

>> > >

>> > >------------------------------

>> > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > >

>> > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> > >An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body

>> > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that

>> > would then disintegrate.

>> > >Aa

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> > wrote:

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still

>> > have them, although reduced number.

>> > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very

>> > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> > >

>> > >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> > >An: bird mites

>> > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> > resemble some sort of egg.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>> > >bird mites

>> > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Kaz-

>> > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> > many things in my skin.

>> > >Aandraya

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Hi all

>> > >

>> > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things

>> > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does

>> anyone

>> > know what they definately are?

>> > >

>> > >Kaz x

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

Thanks C.  I need a hug today.  I'm tired of fighting with my mother.  Yes, I deserve better.  Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to). 

Hugs to you,

T

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

I know tIts totally miserableI got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!I think he thinks im mad!!!Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?Lost my cat home belongingsThrew out all my clothes

Buy some new clothes feel infestedStill bittenSome blavk dots apearin againI thought theyd went away!Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flatLess infestedBut horrid to still sufferI try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up

We will get out lives backIt will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve better in this worldHugC---------------------------

>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >Hi all>> > >>> > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things>> > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does

>> anyone>> > know what they definately are?>> > >>> > >Kaz x>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >

>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>>>

>>

Thanks t

Yes its very stressful when people dont understand

Makes us feel vvv alone in the world

But I guess doris was right when she said the only people who will understand

are the people who are or have gone thru this.

Its painful to be rejected or treated like we crazy

Isolation makes us feel worse too

It will get better

Its hard to move in wi family as an.adult

An ur mum is set in her ways

An.u need things to be the way u need them to be to help you

U need some space dont you?

Take care

C

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 09:00 PST wrote:

>Thanks C. I need a hug today. I'm tired of fighting with my mother. Yes,

>I deserve better. Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is

>to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to).

>

>Hugs to you,

>

>T

>

>On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>>

>> I know t

>> Its totally miserable

>> I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!

>> I think he thinks im mad!!!

>> Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?

>> Lost my cat home belongings

>> Threw out all my clothes

>> Buy some new clothes feel infested

>> Still bitten

>> Some blavk dots apearin again

>> I thought theyd went away!

>> Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat

>> Less infested

>> But horrid to still suffer

>> I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up

>> We will get out lives back

>> It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve

>> better in this world

>> Hug

>> C

>>

>>

>> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:

>>

>> >Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my

>> >closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in

>> >the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I

>> >think there are mites even in there. My mother thinks I should be

>> >Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right

>> >now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I

>> >believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I

>> >am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me

>> >sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and

>> >most of the other things either...

>> >

>> >Oh well, thanks for listening again.

>> >

>> >T

>> >

>> >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...

>> >wrote:

>> >

>> > **

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Not crazy t

>> > We all been there!

>> > I threw all footwear away

>> > Good stuf

>> > Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

>> > N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

>> > No luxury for the feet anymore

>> > My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

>> > The bites awful

>> > One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

>> >

>> >

>> > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>> >

>> > >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur

>> around my

>> > >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I

>> never

>> > >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of

>> them

>> > >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing

>> the

>> > >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds

>> really

>> > >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>> > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>> > >

>> > > **

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------

>> > > *From: * " " <terelynjon@...>

>> > > **bird mites

>> > > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> > > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > -------

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> > > Patient

>> > > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> > > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> > > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put

>> Epsom

>> > > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked

>> > tampon

>> > > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> > > there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the

>> > mites

>> > > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> > > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong

>> > sulfur

>> > > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as

>> > active.

>> > > Try explaining that to your family. ~

>> > >

>> > > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...

>> > >wrote:

>> > >

>> > > **

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get

>> > raped...unutterable

>> > > !!

>> > >

>> > > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > *An:* bird mites

>> > > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> > > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> >

>> > > -------

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Yes its awful

>> > > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> > > Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>> > >

>> > > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> > > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my

>> body

>> > all

>> > > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I

>> ended

>> > up

>> > > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning

>> rather

>> > > than the mites getting in...

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >________________________________

>> > > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> > > >An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > -------

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > >bird mites

>> > > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> > > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> > > >That wud freak me out!

>> > > >C

>> > > >

>> > > >------------------------------

>> > > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> > > >An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your

>> body

>> > > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out

>> that

>> > > would then disintegrate.

>> > > >Aa

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> > > wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and

>> still

>> > > have them, although reduced number.

>> > > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects,

>> very

>> > > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> > > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> > > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> > > >

>> > > >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> > > >An: bird mites

>> > > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> > > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> > > resemble some sort of egg.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>> > > >bird mites

>> > > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Kaz-

>> > > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> > > many things in my skin.

>> > > >Aandraya

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Hi all

>> > > >

>> > > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule

>> things

>> > > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does

>> > anyone

>> > > know what they definately are?

>> > > >

>> > > >Kaz x

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

Very true. I had to live with my parents for a year. I am very grateful to them but it wasn't easy after living on my own for 25 years. I did not have their support at first, they thought I was crazy. That all changed when they attended a local Lyme disease support group and heard 20 other people with my same story. Now they support me and want me to get well.AandrayaOn Jan 26, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Thanks t

Yes its very stressful when people dont understand

Makes us feel vvv alone in the world

But I guess doris was right when she said the only people who will understand are the people who are or have gone thru this.

Its painful to be rejected or treated like we crazy

Isolation makes us feel worse too

It will get better

Its hard to move in wi family as an.adult

An ur mum is set in her ways

An.u need things to be the way u need them to be to help you

U need some space dont you?

Take care

C

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 09:00 PST wrote:

>Thanks C. I need a hug today. I'm tired of fighting with my mother. Yes,

>I deserve better. Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is

>to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to).

>

>Hugs to you,

>

>T

>

>On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>>

>> I know t

>> Its totally miserable

>> I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!

>> I think he thinks im mad!!!

>> Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?

>> Lost my cat home belongings

>> Threw out all my clothes

>> Buy some new clothes feel infested

>> Still bitten

>> Some blavk dots apearin again

>> I thought theyd went away!

>> Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat

>> Less infested

>> But horrid to still suffer

>> I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up

>> We will get out lives back

>> It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve

>> better in this world

>> Hug

>> C

>>

>>

>> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:

>>

>> >Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my

>> >closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in

>> >the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I

>> >think there are mites even in there. My mother thinks I should be

>> >Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right

>> >now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I

>> >believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I

>> >am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me

>> >sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and

>> >most of the other things either...

>> >

>> >Oh well, thanks for listening again.

>> >

>> >T

>> >

>> >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...

>> >wrote:

>> >

>> > **

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Not crazy t

>> > We all been there!

>> > I threw all footwear away

>> > Good stuf

>> > Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

>> > N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

>> > No luxury for the feet anymore

>> > My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

>> > The bites awful

>> > One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

>> >

>> >

>> > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>> >

>> > >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur

>> around my

>> > >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I

>> never

>> > >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of

>> them

>> > >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing

>> the

>> > >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds

>> really

>> > >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>> > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>> > >

>> > > **

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > *From: *" " <terelynjon@...>

>> > > **bird mites

>> > > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> > > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > -------

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> > > Patient

>> > > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> > > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> > > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put

>> Epsom

>> > > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked

>> > tampon

>> > > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> > > there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the

>> > mites

>> > > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> > > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong

>> > sulfur

>> > > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as

>> > active.

>> > > Try explaining that to your family. ~

>> > >

>> > > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...

>> > >wrote:

>> > >

>> > > **

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get

>> > raped...unutterable

>> > > !!

>> > >

>> > > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > *An:* bird mites

>> > > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> > > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> >

>> > > -------

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Yes its awful

>> > > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> > > Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>> > >

>> > > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> > > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my

>> body

>> > all

>> > > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I

>> ended

>> > up

>> > > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning

>> rather

>> > > than the mites getting in...

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> > > >An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > -------

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > >bird mites

>> > > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> > > >That wud freak me out!

>> > > >C

>> > > >

>> > > >------------------------------

>> > > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> > > >An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your

>> body

>> > > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out

>> that

>> > > would then disintegrate.

>> > > >Aa

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> > > wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and

>> still

>> > > have them, although reduced number.

>> > > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects,

>> very

>> > > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> > > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> > > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> > > >

>> > > >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>

>> > > >An: bird mites

>> > > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> > > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> > > resemble some sort of egg.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>

>> > > >bird mites

>> > > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Kaz-

>> > > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> > > many things in my skin.

>> > > >Aandraya

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Hi all

>> > > >

>> > > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule

>> things

>> > > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does

>> > anyone

>> > > know what they definately are?

>> > > >

>> > > >Kaz x

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

Thats great that ur parents understAnd n are supportive now Aa!:-)

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 10:53 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Very true. I had to live with my parents for a year. I am very grateful to

them but it wasn't easy after living on my own for 25 years. I did not have

their support at first, they thought I was crazy. That all changed when they

attended a local Lyme disease support group and heard 20 other people with my

same story. Now they support me and want me to get well.

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Thanks t

>> Yes its very stressful when people dont understand

>> Makes us feel vvv alone in the world

>> But I guess doris was right when she said the only people who will understand

>> Its painful to be rejected or treated like we crazy

>> Isolation makes us feel worse too

>> It will get better

>> Its hard to move in wi family as an.adult

>> An ur mum is set in her ways

>> An.u need things to be the way u need them to be to help you

>> U need some space dont you?

>> Take care

>> C

>>

>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 09:00 PST wrote:

>>

>> >Thanks C. I need a hug today. I'm tired of fighting with my mother. Yes,

>> >I deserve better. Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is

>> >to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to).

>> >

>> >Hugs to you,

>> >

>> >T

>> >

>> >On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl

<wherearetheangels@...>wrote:

>> >

>> > **

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > I know t

>> > Its totally miserable

>> > I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!

>> > I think he thinks im mad!!!

>> > Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?

>> > Lost my cat home belongings

>> > Threw out all my clothes

>> > Buy some new clothes feel infested

>> > Still bitten

>> > Some blavk dots apearin again

>> > I thought theyd went away!

>> > Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat

>> > Less infested

>> > But horrid to still suffer

>> > I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up

>> > We will get out lives back

>> > It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve

>> > better in this world

>> > Hug

>> > C

>> >

>> >

>> > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:

>> >

>> > >Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my

>> > >closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in

>> > >the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I

>> > >think there are mites even in there. My mother thinks I should be

>> > >Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right

>> > >now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I

>> > >believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I

>> > >am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me

>> > >sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and

>> > >most of the other things either...

>> > >

>> > >Oh well, thanks for listening again.

>> > >

>> > >T

>> > >

>> > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...

>> > >wrote:

>> > >

>> > > **

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Not crazy t

>> > > We all been there!

>> > > I threw all footwear away

>> > > Good stuf

>> > > Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

>> > > N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

>> > > No luxury for the feet anymore

>> > > My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

>> > > The bites awful

>> > > One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur

>> > around my

>> > > >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I

>> > never

>> > > >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of

>> > them

>> > > >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing

>> > the

>> > > >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds

>> > really

>> > > >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>> > > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > **

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------

>> > > > *From: * " " <terelynjon@...>

>> > > > **bird mites

>> > > > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> > > > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > > -------

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> > > > Patient

>> > > > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> > > > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> > > > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put

>> > Epsom

>> > > > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked

>> > > tampon

>> > > > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> > > > there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the

>> > > mites

>> > > > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> > > > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong

>> > > sulfur

>> > > > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as

>> > > active.

>> > > > Try explaining that to your family. ~

>> > > >

>> > > > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...

>> > > >wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > **

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get

>> > > raped...unutterable

>> > > > !!

>> > > >

>> > > > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > > *An:* bird mites

>> > > > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> > > > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > >

>> > > > -------

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Yes its awful

>> > > > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> > > > Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>> > > >

>> > > > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> > > > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my

>> > body

>> > > all

>> > > > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I

>> > ended

>> > > up

>> > > > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning

>> > rather

>> > > > than the mites getting in...

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >________________________________

>> > > > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> > > > >An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > > > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > > -------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > > >bird mites

>> > > > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> > > > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> > > > >That wud freak me out!

>> > > > >C

>> > > > >

>> > > > >------------------------------

>> > > > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> > > > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your

>> > body

>> > > > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out

>> > that

>> > > > would then disintegrate.

>> > > > >Aa

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> > > > wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and

>> > still

>> > > > have them, although reduced number.

>> > > > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects,

>> > very

>> > > > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> > > > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> > > > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> > > > >An: bird mites

>> > > > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> > > > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> > > > resemble some sort of egg.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>> > > > >bird mites

>> > > > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Kaz-

>> > > > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> > > > many things in my skin.

>> > > > >Aandraya

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Hi all

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule

>> > things

>> > > > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does

>> > > anyone

>> > > > know what they definately are?

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Kaz x

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

Thats great that ur parents understAnd n are supportive now Aa!:-)

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 10:53 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Very true. I had to live with my parents for a year. I am very grateful to

them but it wasn't easy after living on my own for 25 years. I did not have

their support at first, they thought I was crazy. That all changed when they

attended a local Lyme disease support group and heard 20 other people with my

same story. Now they support me and want me to get well.

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Thanks t

>> Yes its very stressful when people dont understand

>> Makes us feel vvv alone in the world

>> But I guess doris was right when she said the only people who will understand

>> Its painful to be rejected or treated like we crazy

>> Isolation makes us feel worse too

>> It will get better

>> Its hard to move in wi family as an.adult

>> An ur mum is set in her ways

>> An.u need things to be the way u need them to be to help you

>> U need some space dont you?

>> Take care

>> C

>>

>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 09:00 PST wrote:

>>

>> >Thanks C. I need a hug today. I'm tired of fighting with my mother. Yes,

>> >I deserve better. Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is

>> >to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to).

>> >

>> >Hugs to you,

>> >

>> >T

>> >

>> >On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl

<wherearetheangels@...>wrote:

>> >

>> > **

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > I know t

>> > Its totally miserable

>> > I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!

>> > I think he thinks im mad!!!

>> > Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?

>> > Lost my cat home belongings

>> > Threw out all my clothes

>> > Buy some new clothes feel infested

>> > Still bitten

>> > Some blavk dots apearin again

>> > I thought theyd went away!

>> > Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat

>> > Less infested

>> > But horrid to still suffer

>> > I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up

>> > We will get out lives back

>> > It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve

>> > better in this world

>> > Hug

>> > C

>> >

>> >

>> > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:

>> >

>> > >Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my

>> > >closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in

>> > >the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I

>> > >think there are mites even in there. My mother thinks I should be

>> > >Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right

>> > >now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I

>> > >believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I

>> > >am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me

>> > >sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and

>> > >most of the other things either...

>> > >

>> > >Oh well, thanks for listening again.

>> > >

>> > >T

>> > >

>> > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...

>> > >wrote:

>> > >

>> > > **

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Not crazy t

>> > > We all been there!

>> > > I threw all footwear away

>> > > Good stuf

>> > > Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day

>> > > N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day

>> > > No luxury for the feet anymore

>> > > My shoes realy were a bugbear to me

>> > > The bites awful

>> > > One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur

>> > around my

>> > > >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I

>> > never

>> > > >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of

>> > them

>> > > >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing

>> > the

>> > > >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds

>> > really

>> > > >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.

>> > > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > **

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > *From: * " " <terelynjon@...>

>> > > > **bird mites

>> > > > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM

>> > > > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > > -------

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a

>> > > > Patient

>> > > > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use

>> > > > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I

>> > > > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put

>> > Epsom

>> > > > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked

>> > > tampon

>> > > > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in

>> > > > there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the

>> > > mites

>> > > > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week

>> > > > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong

>> > > sulfur

>> > > > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as

>> > > active.

>> > > > Try explaining that to your family. ~

>> > > >

>> > > > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...

>> > > >wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > **

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get

>> > > raped...unutterable

>> > > > !!

>> > > >

>> > > > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > > *An:* bird mites

>> > > > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>> > > > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > >

>> > > > -------

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Yes its awful

>> > > > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!

>> > > > Its such a violation aggi!:-(

>> > > >

>> > > > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The

>> > > > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my

>> > body

>> > > all

>> > > > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I

>> > ended

>> > > up

>> > > > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning

>> > rather

>> > > > than the mites getting in...

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> > > > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you

>> > > -------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Don't think they never pooped on you -------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>> > > > >bird mites

>> > > > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Thank god its not the poo!!!

>> > > > >That wud freak me out!

>> > > > >C

>> > > > >

>> > > > >------------------------------

>> > > > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>> > > > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your

>> > body

>> > > > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out

>> > that

>> > > > would then disintegrate.

>> > > > >Aa

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> > > > wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and

>> > still

>> > > > have them, although reduced number.

>> > > > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects,

>> > very

>> > > > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

>> > > > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so

>> > > > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> > > > >An: bird mites

>> > > > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of

>> > > > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me

>> > > > resemble some sort of egg.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>> > > > >bird mites

>> > > > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Kaz-

>> > > > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had

>> > > > many things in my skin.

>> > > > >Aandraya

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Hi all

>> > > > >

>> > > > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule

>> > things

>> > > > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does

>> > > anyone

>> > > > know what they definately are?

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Kaz x

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

Aandraya has been very fortunate to have supportive parents! Good for them. They must be good people.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:59:55 AMSubject: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------Thats great that ur parents understAnd n are supportive now Aa!:-)------------------------------On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 10:53 PST Aandraya wrote:>Very true. I had to live with my parents for a year. I am very grateful to them but it wasn't easy after living on my own for 25 years. I did not have their support at first, they thought I was crazy. That all changed when they attended a local Lyme disease support group and heard 20 other people with my same story. Now they support me and want me to get well.>>Aandraya>>>>On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> Thanks t>> Yes its very stressful when people dont understand>> Makes us feel vvv alone in the world>> But I guess doris was right when she said the only people who will understand are the people who are or have gone thru this.>> Its painful to be rejected or treated like we crazy>> Isolation makes us feel worse too>> It will get better>> Its hard to move in wi family as an.adult>> An ur mum is set in her ways>> An.u need things to be the way u need them to be to help you>> U need some space dont you?>> Take care>> C>> >> ------------------------------>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 09:00 PST wrote:>> >> >Thanks C. I need a hug today. I'm tired of fighting with my mother. Yes,>> >I deserve better. Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is>> >to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to).>> >>> >Hugs to you,>> >>> >T>> >>> >On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>wrote:>> >>> > **>> >>> >>> >>> > I know t>> > Its totally miserable>> > I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!>> > I think he thinks im mad!!!>> > Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?>> > Lost my cat home belongings>> > Threw out all my clothes>> > Buy some new clothes feel infested>> > Still bitten>> > Some blavk dots apearin again>> > I thought theyd went away!>> > Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat>> > Less infested>> > But horrid to still suffer>> > I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up>> > We will get out lives back>> > It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve>> > better in this world>> > Hug>> > C>> >>> > ------------------------------>> >>> > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:>> >>> > >Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my>> > >closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in>> > >the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I>> > >think there are mites even in there. My mother thinks I should be >> > >Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right>> > >now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I>> > >believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I>> > >am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me>> > >sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and>> > >most of the other things either...>> > >>> > >Oh well, thanks for listening again.>> > >>> > >T>> > >>> > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>> > >wrote:>> > >>> > > **>> >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > Not crazy t>> > > We all been there!>> > > I threw all footwear away>> > > Good stuf>> > > Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day>> > > N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day>> > > No luxury for the feet anymore>> > > My shoes realy were a bugbear to me>> > > The bites awful>> > > One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)>> > >>> > > ------------------------------>> > >>> > > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:>> > >>> > > >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur>> > around my>> > > >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I>> > never>> > > >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the feeling that some of>> > them>> > > >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing>> > the>> > > >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds>> > really>> > > >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.>> > > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>> > > >>> > > > **>> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.>> > > >>> > > > >> > > >>> > > > ------------------------------>> > > > *From: *" " <terelynjon@...>>> > > > **bird mites >> > > > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM>> > > > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you>> > > ------->> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a>> > > > Patient>> > > > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use>> > > > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I>> > > > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put>> > Epsom>> > > > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked>> > > tampon>> > > > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in>> > > > there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the>> > > mites>> > > > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week>> > > > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong>> > > sulfur>> > > > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as>> > > active.>> > > > Try explaining that to your family. ~>> > > >>> > > > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>> > > >wrote:>> > > >>> > > > **>> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get>> > > raped...unutterable>> > > > !!>> > > >>> > > > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>> > > > *An:* bird mites >> > > > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>> > > > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you>> > >>> > > > ------->> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Yes its awful>> > > > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!>> > > > Its such a violation aggi!:-(>> > > >>> > > > ------------------------------>> > > > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>> > > >>> > > > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The>> > > > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter my>> > body>> > > all>> > > > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I>> > ended>> > > up>> > > > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning>> > rather>> > > > than the mites getting in...>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>> > > > >An: "bird mites " <bird mites >>> > > > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>> > > > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you>> > > ------->> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Don't think they never pooped on you ------->> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>> > > > >bird mites >> > > > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM>> > > > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Thank god its not the poo!!!>> > > > >That wud freak me out!>> > > > >C>> > > > >>> > > > >------------------------------>> > > > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>> > > > >An: "bird mites " <bird mites >>> > > > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>> > > > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your>> > body>> > > > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out>> > that>> > > > would then disintegrate.>> > > > >Aa>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>> > > > wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and>> > still>> > > > have them, although reduced number.>> > > > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects,>> > very>> > > > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>> > > > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so>> > > > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.>> > > > >>> > > > >Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>> > > > >An: bird mites >> > > > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>> > > > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of>> > > > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me>> > > > resemble some sort of egg.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>>> > > > >bird mites >> > > > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>> > > > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Kaz->> > > > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had>> > > > many things in my skin.>> > > > >Aandraya>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Hi all>> > > > >>> > > > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule>> > things>> > > > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does>> > > anyone>> > > > know what they definately are?>> > > > >>> > > > >Kaz x>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------------

Yes, , but they were not at the beginning. My dad found the support group on his own and they attended. That was when I was still living in Chicago.AaOn Jan 26, 2012, at 2:08 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Aandraya has been very fortunate to have supportive parents! Good for them. They must be good people.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:59:55 AMSubject: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you -------Thats great that ur parents understAnd n are supportive now Aa!:-)------------------------------On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 10:53 PST Aandraya wrote:>Very true. I had to live with my parents for a year. I am very grateful to them but it wasn't easy after living on my own for 25 years. I did not have their support at first, they thought I was crazy. That all changed when they attended a local Lyme disease support group and heard 20 other people with my same

story. Now they support me and want me to get well.>>Aandraya>>>>On Jan 26, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> Thanks t>> Yes its very stressful when people dont understand>> Makes us feel vvv alone in the world>> But I guess doris was right when she said the only people who will understand are the people who are or have gone thru this.>> Its painful to be rejected or treated like we crazy>> Isolation makes us feel worse too>> It will get better>> Its hard to move in wi family as an.adult>> An ur mum is set in her ways>> An.u need things to be the way u need them to be to help you>> U need some space dont you?>> Take care>> C>> >> ------------------------------>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 09:00 PST

wrote:>> >> >Thanks C. I need a hug today. I'm tired of fighting with my mother. Yes,>> >I deserve better. Just have to be as determined to succeed as my mother is>> >to make me worse (she doesn't understand my situation -- refuses to).>> >>> >Hugs to you,>> >>> >T>> >>> >On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>wrote:>> >>> > **>> >>> >>> >>> > I know t>> > Its totally miserable>> > I got dropped,by a friend last week who says im too ungrounded!!!>> > I think he thinks im mad!!!>> > Buy who wouldnt be ungrounded?>> > Lost my cat home belongings>> > Threw out all my clothes>> > Buy some new clothes feel infested>> > Still bitten>>

> Some blavk dots apearin again>> > I thought theyd went away!>> > Tho its better away from ur condo n in my new flat>> > Less infested>> > But horrid to still suffer>> > I try no eat sugar but sometimes I do cos fed up>> > We will get out lives back>> > It will just take time,hard work,strength n self belief that we deserve>> > better in this world>> > Hug>> > C>> >>> > ------------------------------>> >>> > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 20:16 PST wrote:>> >>> > >Yes, I had to throw out all my shoes too b/c the mites were all in my>> > >closet. I just about threw out all my clothes too. I have some things in>> > >the condo and hope to go over there next week and empty the freezer b/c I>> > >think there are mites even in

there. My mother thinks I should be >> > >Poppins happy -- Yes, I'm happy I'm still alive and out of there for right>> > >now but it is hard living with parents -- my mother is 73 years old and I>> > >believe she thinks I make stuff up. Yes, it is stressful being here b/c I>> > >am not the person she wants me to be right now. She thinks if she gives me>> > >sugar that will make me happy, but I told her I can't eat the stuff and>> > >most of the other things either...>> > >>> > >Oh well, thanks for listening again.>> > >>> > >T>> > >>> > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>> > >wrote:>> > >>> > > **>> >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > Not

crazy t>> > > We all been there!>> > > I threw all footwear away>> > > Good stuf>> > > Now wear flipflops wash in shower every day>> > > N welington bootsoutside that I spray dettol in every day>> > > No luxury for the feet anymore>> > > My shoes realy were a bugbear to me>> > > The bites awful>> > > One day to have cosy nice footwear again!:-)>> > >>> > > ------------------------------>> > >>> > > On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 15:34 PST wrote:>> > >>> > > >I forgot to mention that during that time I had sprinkled sulfur>> > around my>> > > >foundation outside in hopes of killing some mites. As I have said, I>> > never>> > > >knew what type of mites they were, but I had the

feeling that some of>> > them>> > > >got into the sole of the platform sandels I was wearing. I was wearing>> > the>> > > >sandels that are supposed to exercise your legs. I know it sounds>> > really>> > > >crazy, but after that day I had to throw the sandels away.>> > > >On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>> > > >>> > > > **>> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > I wonder what the police thought... maybe Bill will comment on this.>> > > >>> > > > >> > > >>> > > > ------------------------------>> > > > *From: *" " <terelynjon@...>>> > > > **bird mites >> >

> > *Sent: *Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:12:59 PM>> > > > *Subject: *Re: Don't think they never pooped on you>> > > ------->> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Yes, it was definitely a weird feeling. It finally made me go to a>> > > > Patient>> > > > First and thankfully the doctor took me seriously. He told me to use>> > > > Permethrin cream from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and I>> > > > requested Ivermectin too. That was at the end of 7/11. I also put>> > Epsom>> > > > Salts in the bathtub and soaked in it and used a tea tree oil soaked>> > > tampon>> > > > -- that finally got rid of them. It was like a constant buzzing in>> > > >

there...I agree with Doris -- there is some communication between the>> > > mites>> > > > b/c after that I came to spend the night over at my mom's about a week>> > > > later (when the police told me to vacate my condo b/c of the strong>> > > sulfur>> > > > smell) and the same thing happened here but the mites were not as>> > > active.>> > > > Try explaining that to your family. ~>> > > >>> > > > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>> > > >wrote:>> > > >>> > > > **>> > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > It is really, it must feel the same when women do get>> > > raped...unutterable>> > > > !!>> > > >>> >

> > *Von:* Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>> > > > *An:* bird mites >> > > > *Gesendet:* 22:44 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>> > > > *Betreff:* Re: Don't think they never pooped on you>> > >>> > > > ------->> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Yes its awful>> > > > I remember in other flat them goin in ears eyes mouth privates!>> > > > Its such a violation aggi!:-(>> > > >>> > > > ------------------------------>> > > > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>> > > >>> > > > >Think they did all the time. These hungry monsters are ruthless. The>> > > > most horrid thing for me was the fact, that they tried to enter

my>> > body>> > > all>> > > > the time, like eyes, ears, mouth, not to speak of other places. I>> > ended>> > > up>> > > > putting Vick Vapo Rub everywhere. I accepted the terrible burning>> > rather>> > > > than the mites getting in...>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>>> > > > >An: "bird mites " <bird mites >>> > > > >Gesendet: 23:18 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>> > > > >Betreff: Re: Don't think they never pooped on you>> > > ------->> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >

>>> > > > >Don't think they never pooped on you ------->> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>> > > > >bird mites >> > > > >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:24 AM>> > > > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Thank god its not the poo!!!>> > > > >That wud freak me out!>> > > > >C>> > > > >>> > > > >------------------------------>> > > > >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>> > > >

>>> > > > >I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>>> > > > >An: "bird mites " <bird mites >>> > > > >Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>> > > > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your>> > body>> > > > detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out>> > that>> > > > would then disintegrate.>> > > >

>Aa>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>> > > > wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and>> > still>> > > > have them, although reduced number.>> > > > >What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects,>> > very>> > > > tiny, which I thought to be eggs.>> > > > >It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so>> > > > disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.>> > > > >>> > > > >Maybe the granules are

simply mite-poo ;-)>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >________________________________>> > > > >Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>> > > > >An: bird mites >> > > > >Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>> > > > >Betreff: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of>> > > > us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me>> > > > resemble some sort of egg.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >

>________________________________>> > > > >From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>>> > > > >bird mites >> > > > >Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM>> > > > >Subject: Re: granule things on skin>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Kaz->> > > > >Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had>> > > > many things in my skin.>> > > > >Aandraya>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > >

> >>> > > > >Hi all>> > > > >>> > > > >I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule>> > things>> > > > on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does>> > > anyone>> > > > know what they definately are?>> > > > >>> > > > >Kaz x>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> >

>>> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------------