RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything , wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course, like - it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of work - it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very serious about it - I actually built a plastic tent around the mattress and me and made a zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out. What madness it was!! Couldn't eat or sleep etc etc depressed.... @> bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:37 AM Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Oh you were a poor soul linda

My heart wud o went out to you!!!!!

Yeah we all get desperate!:-(

C

------------------------------

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>

>

>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

>

>

>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.

>

>

>

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Oh god I know doris

Thats like being in hell when goin thru it:-(

Me n cat cudnt sleep at night for months either wi this

Just torture

N no matter what I did

No help at all!

Its a terrible thing

What folk have to resort to

Im stil getin bites but not as bad

Stil upset me though

U dont get any bites now do you?

Emotionaly how are u now?

Phew u went thru the ringer too:-(

R u still fragile after what u v been through

Or do u feel stronger?

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 14:10 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything ,

wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course, like

- it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of work -

it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very serious

about it - I actually built a plastic tent around the mattress and me and made a

zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out.

>What madness it was!! Couldn't eat or sleep etc etc depressed....

>@>

>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:37 AM

>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Oh you were a poor soul linda

>My heart wud o went out to you!!!!!

>

>Yeah we all get desperate!:-(

>C

>

>------------------------------

>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic

painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a

built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available

through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl

gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the

opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of

swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with

Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the

crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which

looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at

night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit

in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>>

>>

>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's

outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat

on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it

for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and

put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I

know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked

like...

>>

>>

>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

This was war...From: "Doris Kennedy" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:10:14 PMSubject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything , wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course, like - it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of work - it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very serious about it - I actually built a plastic tent around the mattress and me and made a zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out. What madness it was!! Couldn't eat or sleep etc etc depressed.... @> bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:37 AM Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Oh you were a poor soul linda

My heart wud o went out to you!!!!!

Yeah we all get desperate!:-(

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>

>

>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

>

>

>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.

>

>

>

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

I am feeling well now, but very careful about dirty carpets.I live in a small hotel room, I threw absolutely everything out and my life began all over again, the healing began right away. It's been almost a year since I made that last move and no bites or sensations at all - not even on the top of my head which was the last area of sensations. The car is also okay now. But when I said I threw everything out - I meant EVERYTHING. - the suffereing was too long and I was weak and depressed -furniture was nothing to lose. I so glad I made the move. From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

Oh god I know doris

Just torture

N no matter what I did

No help at all!

Its a terrible thing

Stil upset me though

Or do u feel stronger?

C

>I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything , wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course, like - it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of work - it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very serious about it - I actually built a plastic tent around the mattress and me and made a zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out.

>

>

>

>

>@>

>bird mites

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>C

>

>

>>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>>

>>

>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

It takes a lot of courage to do what you did Doris. I still believe "people before things." Things are transient, they come and they go.From: "Doris Kennedy" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:09:41 PMSubject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

I am feeling well now, but very careful about dirty carpets.I live in a small hotel room, I threw absolutely everything out and my life began all over again, the healing began right away. It's been almost a year since I made that last move and no bites or sensations at all - not even on the top of my head which was the last area of sensations. The car is also okay now. But when I said I threw everything out - I meant EVERYTHING. - the suffereing was too long and I was weak and depressed -furniture was nothing to lose. I so glad I made the move. From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

Oh god I know doris

Just torture

N no matter what I did

No help at all!

Its a terrible thing

Stil upset me though

Or do u feel stronger?

C

>I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything , wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course, like - it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of work - it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very serious about it - I actually built a plastic tent around the mattress and me and made a zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out.

>

>

>

>

>@>

>bird mites

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>C

>

>

>>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>>

>>

>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Its lovely that you are feeling ok now doris

Im glad for you

And ok emotionally as well x

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 17:09 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>I am feeling well now, but very careful about dirty carpets.I live in a small

hotel room, I threw absolutely everything out and my life began all over again,

the healing began right away.   It's been almost a year since I made that last

move and no bites or sensations at all - not even on the top of my head which

was the last area of sensations. The car is also okay now.

>But when I said I threw everything out - I meant EVERYTHING. - the suffereing

was too long and I was weak and depressed -furniture was nothing to lose.  I so

glad I made the move.

>

>

>________________________________

> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:24 PM

>Subject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore -

looked like an alien

>

>

>

>Oh god I know doris

>Thats like being in hell when goin thru it:-(

>Me n cat cudnt sleep at night for months either wi this

>Just torture

>N no matter what I did

>No help at all!

>Its a terrible thing

>What folk have to resort to

>Im stil getin bites but not as bad

>Stil upset me though

>U dont get any bites now do you?

>Emotionaly how are u now?

>Phew u went thru the ringer too:-(

>R u still fragile after what u v been through

>Or do u feel stronger?

>C

>

>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 14:10 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:

>

>>I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything

, wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course,

like - it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of

work - it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very

serious about it - I actually built a plastic tent around the mattress and me

and made a zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out.

>> 

>>What madness it was!! Couldn't eat or sleep etc etc depressed....

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>@>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:37 AM

>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>

>>Oh you were a poor soul linda

>>My heart wud o went out to you!!!!!

>>

>>Yeah we all get desperate!:-(

>>C

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic

painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a

built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available

through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl

gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the

opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of

swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with

Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the

crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which

looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at

night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit

in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>>

>>

>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's

outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat

on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it

for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and

put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I

know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked

like...

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Hey, we do too ! But rather later than sooner, right ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 2:15 Samstag, 21.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

It takes a lot of courage to do what you did Doris. I still believe "people before things." Things are transient, they come and they go.

From: "Doris Kennedy" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:09:41 PMSubject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

I am feeling well now, but very careful about dirty carpets.I live in a small hotel room, I threw absolutely everything out and my life began all over again, the healing began right away. It's been almost a year since I made that last move and no bites or sensations at all - not even on the top of my head which was the last area of sensations. The car is also okay now.

But when I said I threw everything out - I meant EVERYTHING. - the suffereing was too long and I was weak and depressed -furniture was nothing to lose. I so glad I made the move.

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:24 PMSubject: Re: Re: me too LInda, I had my protective suit I wore - looked like an alien

Oh god I know dorisThats like being in hell when goin thru it:-(Me n cat cudnt sleep at night for months either wi thisJust tortureN no matter what I didNo help at all!Its a terrible thingWhat folk have to resort toIm stil getin bites but not as badStil upset me thoughU dont get any bites now do you?Emotionaly how are u now?Phew u went thru the ringer too:-(R u still fragile after what u v been throughOr do u feel stronger?C------------------------------On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 14:10 PST Doris Kennedy wrote:>I did the same thing, no furniture in the apartment, scared to touch anything , wore hip boots with other paraphenalia to cover my entire body - of course, like - it was one of those efforts we tried to no avail - just lots of work - it sounds funny now, but then I was completely in battle mode and very serious about it - I actually built a plastic tent

around the mattress and me and made a zipper on the plactic tent to get in and out.> >What madness it was!! Couldn't eat or sleep etc etc depressed....> > > >@>>bird mites >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:37 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>> > > >>Oh you were a poor soul linda>My heart wud o went out to you!!!!!>>Yeah we all get desperate!:-(>C>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@...

wrote:>>>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>>>>>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like... >>>>>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >