RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: little sticks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had little skinny black stick looking things come out of a section of skin after rubbing it with alcohol.

My husband saw it too so unless we were both having the same delusion (which is impossible)...it was real!

On Feb 1, 2012 11:37 AM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

There is something going on, if not there are many people with delusions. Wonder why the CDC study did not even mention a connection with Lyme to.

>> I had little st...

The only thing that got rid of the little sticks was kerosene, i still use it about every 3 months just as a precaution. I also slept with permetherin and coconut oil mixed together, and slept in a trash bag for awhile, did some crazy things.

There is something going on, if not there are many people with delusions. Wonder why the CDC study did not even mention a connection with Lyme to.

>> I had little st...

Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn! Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AMSubject: Re: little sticks

I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.

True, not to mention the recent article about the cattle with Lyme and similar symptoms, including fibers growing out of their hooves. They did not connect the dots... how incompetent can they get?From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:37:22 AMSubject: Re: little sticksThere is something going on, if not there are many people with delusions. Wonder why the CDC study did not even mention a connection with Lyme to.>> I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.>------------------------------------

Oh, my doctor told me at the beginning (now remember this was Kaiser) that sometimes husbands and wives have the same delusion. Now, how in the hell can that be?!!!!From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:41:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

I had little skinny black stick looking things come out of a section of skin after rubbing it with alcohol.

My husband saw it too so unless we were both having the same delusion (which is impossible)...it was real!

On Feb 1, 2012 11:37 AM, "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:

>> I had little st...

I understand all those crazy things... part of why they think we are crazy I guess. But my LLMD recently said this is all like science fiction, it is so hard to believe. She knows! She does not doubt any of this for a minute. No wonder we felt we had to do such bizarre things like sleep in plastic bags or plastic painter's suits. From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:44:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

The only thing that got rid of the little sticks was kerosene, i still use it about every 3 months just as a precaution. I also slept with permetherin and coconut oil mixed together, and slept in a trash bag for awhile, did some crazy things.

>> I had little st...

Apparently and isn't that scientifically sound!!!! They should try to explain this using the scientific model.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:02:07 AMSubject: Re: little sticksSo the delusions are infectious? :) transmitted to your spouse. > > > > I had little st...>------------------------------------

Apparently, we're both imagining things ;)   he caught it from me!

On Feb 1, 2012 12:19 PM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

Crazy times makes on do crazy things, especially when the medical community ignores you.

> >> > I had little s...

HI, WHat is kerosene!KRCecilia From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM Subject: Re: Re: little sticks

Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn! Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AMSubject: Re: little sticks

I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.

I never had sticks come out of my eyes, that would have been freaky, but i did have them come out of my skin, it was actually pieces of bugs i think, i looked at it under a microscope, real scary, glad i dont have those anymore. Kerosene is coal oil.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>Subject: Re: Re: little sticks"bird mites " <bird mites >Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM

HI, WHat is kerosene!

KR

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn! Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?

From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AMSubject: Re: little sticks

Unfortunately the video was no longer available! Boo hoo. Would have liked to have seen it.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 6:54:54 AMSubject: Re: little sticksThe CDC should have looked this lady up in the video. It very well could have been pieces of bugs. Watch this video from Florida. http://www1.wsvn.com/features/articles/investigations/mi39689/--- In bird mites , Marilyn Bentley <colly_miller@...> wrote:>> I never had sticks come out of my eyes, that would have been freaky, but i did have them come out of my skin, it was actually pieces of bugs i think, i looked at it under a microscope, real scary, glad i dont have those anymore. Kerosene is coal oil.> > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> "bird mites " <bird mites >> Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM> > > >  > > > > > > HI, WHat is kerosene!> KR> Cecilia> > > > > > > From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM> Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> > > >  > > > Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn!  Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?> > > > From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM> Subject: Re: little sticks> > > > > > > > > I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.>------------------------------------

And I needed to see that, one day somebody gonna believe us.> > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> Subject: Re: Re: little

sticks> "bird mites " <bird mites >> Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM> > > > Â > > > > > > HI, WHat is kerosene!> KR> Cecilia> > > > > > > From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM> Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> > > > Â > > > Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn! Â Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?> > > > From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>> bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM> Subject: Re: little

sticks> > > > > > > > > I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.>------------------------------------

I havent seen any on me lately, but i still feel them, guess i always will. I think i caused some nerve damage in my skin by using all the chemicals that i used, but i was scared.

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>Subject: Re: little sticksbird mites Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 2:02 PM

Marilyn someday the truth will surface. Feel for those infested and infected that will hide there condition now, or see a physician and be called physchotic. This will now I think entail many truly infected with Lyme and company.> > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> > "bird mites " <bird mites >> > Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > HI, WHat is kerosene!> > KR> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: "Goldstein@" <Goldstein@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM> > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn!  Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?> > > > > > > > From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM> > Subject: Re: little sticks> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.> >> > > > > ------------------------------------> >

Hi Marilyn

I soaked in 2 tbls of coconut oil after a borax bath in 1 cup borax & a full tub

for 30 mins . The coconut oil soak stopped all crawling now for 2.5 years , I

spray the cococnut oil 2 tbls & 48 oz of warm water on everything & it stops all

movement completly , irepaeat as needed , it never goes rancid & washe off in

just a quick rinse . , good to drink too , 1 oz per day . The best coconut oil

is extra virgin Nativa brand 20.00 for 54 oz , it smells great & smothers bugs &

trips up their travel plans . spray the carseats daily & have no trouble in the

car now .

Any bite I get I use this mix on it & it kills it on the skin , or in the ears

or nose :

http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html

The mix:

2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster

16 oz peroxide (3%)

32 oz water.

mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide, it is painless & the is no fizz

or bruning from this mix & it is cheap

If they are deep ones I use

8tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster

8 oz peroxide (3%)

8 oz water.

For privates betadine applied & left for 5 mins ends all bugs forever ,unless I

sit on another one. Betadine is painless rinse well after 5 mins , eats for

eyes to , I close my eyes while I wait 5 mins & it cures them too.

For the face a rag of 1 tbls borax & 1 gallon of waer held on the face wet for

20 mins ends the on the face , I do it daily for 1-2 weeks as I take a bath as

needed .

Ffor ahir 1 teasp borax in 28 ox of water & spray it deep into hair after a

shampoo & leave it , it is invisivle & klls scalp bugs fast , usaually takes 3

days of treatment , depending on level of buggyness,

Kill it it is a bug , it will die

God bless you Marilyn ,

Bill

------------------------------On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 3:17 PM EST Marilyn Bentley

wrote:>>I havent seen any on me lately, but i still feel them, guess i always

will. I think i caused some nerve damage in my skin by using all the chemicals

that i used, but i was scared.>>>>From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>>Subject:

Re: little sticks>bird mites >Date: Friday,

February 3, 2012, 2:02 PM>>>> >>>>Marilyn someday the truth will surface. Feel

for those infested and infected that will hide there condition now, or see a

physician and be called physchotic. This will now I think entail many truly

infected with Lyme and company.>>>> > >> > >> > From: Cecilia Borg

<ceciliaborg@>>> > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks>> > To:

" bird mites " <bird mites >>> > Date: Friday,

February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM>> > >> > >> > >> >  >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > HI, WHat is kerosene!>> > KR>> > Cecilia>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM>> > Subject: Re:

Re: little sticks>> > >> > >> > >> >  >> > >> > >> > Those little sticks

would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn!  Weren't you

afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?>> > >> > >> > >> > From: " Marilyn Bentley "

<colly_miller@>>> > bird mites >> > Sent: Wednesday,

February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM>> > Subject:

Re: little sticks>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > I

had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my

whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.>> >>> >> >> >>

>> ------------------------------------>> >>

Hi Marilyn

I soaked in 2 tbls of coconut oil after a borax bath in 1 cup borax & a full tub

for 30 mins . The coconut oil soak stopped all crawling now for 2.5 years , I

spray the cococnut oil 2 tbls & 48 oz of warm water on everything & it stops all

movement completly , irepaeat as needed , it never goes rancid & washe off in

just a quick rinse . , good to drink too , 1 oz per day . The best coconut oil

is extra virgin Nativa brand 20.00 for 54 oz , it smells great & smothers bugs &

trips up their travel plans . spray the carseats daily & have no trouble in the

car now .

Any bite I get I use this mix on it & it kills it on the skin , or in the ears

or nose :

http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html

The mix:

2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster

16 oz peroxide (3%)

32 oz water.

mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide, it is painless & the is no fizz

or bruning from this mix & it is cheap

If they are deep ones I use

8tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster

8 oz peroxide (3%)

8 oz water.

For privates betadine applied & left for 5 mins ends all bugs forever ,unless I

sit on another one. Betadine is painless rinse well after 5 mins , eats for

eyes to , I close my eyes while I wait 5 mins & it cures them too.

For the face a rag of 1 tbls borax & 1 gallon of waer held on the face wet for

20 mins ends the on the face , I do it daily for 1-2 weeks as I take a bath as

needed .

Ffor ahir 1 teasp borax in 28 ox of water & spray it deep into hair after a

shampoo & leave it , it is invisivle & klls scalp bugs fast , usaually takes 3

days of treatment , depending on level of buggyness,

Kill it it is a bug , it will die

God bless you Marilyn ,

Bill

------------------------------On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 3:17 PM EST Marilyn Bentley

wrote:>>I havent seen any on me lately, but i still feel them, guess i always

will. I think i caused some nerve damage in my skin by using all the chemicals

that i used, but i was scared.>>>>From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>>Subject:

Re: little sticks>bird mites >Date: Friday,

February 3, 2012, 2:02 PM>>>> >>>>Marilyn someday the truth will surface. Feel

for those infested and infected that will hide there condition now, or see a

physician and be called physchotic. This will now I think entail many truly

infected with Lyme and company.>>>> > >> > >> > From: Cecilia Borg

<ceciliaborg@>>> > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks>> > To:

" bird mites " <bird mites >>> > Date: Friday,

February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM>> > >> > >> > >> >  >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > HI, WHat is kerosene!>> > KR>> > Cecilia>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM>> > Subject: Re:

Re: little sticks>> > >> > >> > >> >  >> > >> > >> > Those little sticks

would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn!  Weren't you

afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?>> > >> > >> > >> > From: " Marilyn Bentley "

<colly_miller@>>> > bird mites >> > Sent: Wednesday,

February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM>> > Subject:

Re: little sticks>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > I

had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my

whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.>> >>> >> >> >>

>> ------------------------------------>> >>

ITs a shame we spent all our money on unnecessary stuff. At the time we thought we needed it, lol

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>Subject: Re: little sticksbird mites Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 3:15 PM

Maralyn I did the same thing dumped gallons os useless pesticide and spent thousands on pest control. I was told I had bed bugs when the pco looked at my glue traps. After doing my own research I knew these insects were nor bed bugs, so I took the glue trap to the extension agency and they were identified as northern fowl, and springtails. The mite I eradicated the springtails took years. I wonder still if not for prevention in the yard if I wouldn't have them back I keep all natural in the house the yard attic and basement I treat with Bifen, and cyonara. Also put granules in yard.> > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> > > "bird mites " <bird mites >> > > Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > HI, WHat is kerosene!> > > KR> > > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: "Goldstein@" <Goldstein@>> > > bird mites > > > Sent:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM> > > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks> > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn!  Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?> > > > > > > > > > > > From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@>> > > bird mites > > > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM> > > Subject: Re: little sticks> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.> > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > >

Thanks so much for all the info.>>>From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>>Subject: Re: little sticks>bird mites >Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 2:02 PM>>>> >>>>Marilyn someday the truth will surface. Feel for those infested and infected that will hide there condition now, or see a physician and be called physchotic. This will now I think entail many truly infected with Lyme and company.>>>> > >> > >> > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>>> > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks>> > "bird mites " <bird mites >>> > Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 4:40 AM>> > >> > >> > >> >  >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > HI, WHat is kerosene!>> > KR>> > Cecilia>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > From: "Goldstein@" <Goldstein@>>> > bird mites >> > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:55 PM>> > Subject: Re: Re: little sticks>> > >> > >> > >> >  >> > >> > >> > Those little sticks would just come out of the eyes... strange, huh, Marilyn!  Weren't you afraid to use kerosene Marilyn?>> > >> > >> > >> > From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@>>> > bird mites >> > Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:24:51 AM>> > Subject: Re: little sticks>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>

> >> > I had little stick looking things coming out of my whole body when i rubbed my whole body down with kerosene last summer, havent had any since.>> >>> >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------>> >>

-My doctors do know my story and believe me, even my new GP has listened and been so helpful in my recovery.AandrayaOn Feb 1, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I understand all those crazy things... part of why they think we are crazy I guess. But my LLMD recently said this is all like science fiction, it is so hard to believe. She knows! She does not doubt any of this for a minute. No wonder we felt we had to do such bizarre things like sleep in plastic bags or plastic painter's suits. From: "Marilyn Bentley" <colly_miller@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:44:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

>> I had little st...

Yeah, blabla... it is called sympathy factor. Well, my boyfried never agreed with me or should I say had the same delusion, lol,

as he was not affected or infected/infested. We kept fighting about it. That is all I really needed at the time when I was highly suicidal. Oh wait there.... I gues the suicide thoughts were delusional as well :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:58 Mittwoch, 1.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: little sticks

Oh, my doctor told me at the beginning (now remember this was Kaiser) that sometimes husbands and wives have the same delusion. Now, how in the hell can that be?!!!!

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:41:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

>> I had little st...

Let a few of these drs and husbands get this crap and they'll be wishing it was delusional, lol

>> I had little st...

Thanks Aggi. I didn't know what it was called. It seems to me this whole things on part of doctors is so irrational.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:51:09 AMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

Yeah, blabla... it is called sympathy factor. Well, my boyfried never agreed with me or should I say had the same delusion, lol,

as he was not affected or infected/infested. We kept fighting about it. That is all I really needed at the time when I was highly suicidal. Oh wait there.... I gues the suicide thoughts were delusional as well :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:58 Mittwoch, 1.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: little sticks

Oh, my doctor told me at the beginning (now remember this was Kaiser) that sometimes husbands and wives have the same delusion. Now, how in the hell can that be?!!!!

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:41:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: little sticks

>> I had little st...