RemedySpot.com

Big Island Skin Care ~ F8 Capsules ~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is a letter from Gordon Stamp at www.bigislandskincare.com about Enzpire F8 Capsules for those who are interested and anyone who might be helped by the information.=========================

Dear Friends,

Good News! I've been wrong all along. I thought I could control the symptoms through a topical spray that made its way through the skin barrier. I was wrong. It wasn't enough to attack the pathogen sufficiently to put it out of commission. That is why I have developed Enzpire capsules do a more complete job of eliminating the disease on the inside of our bodies. Early reports have been extremely positive.

Users are reporting a "clearing" of their symptoms beginning after just two weeks of taking the capsules. These reports include reduction of itching and crawling sensations, reduction in size of lesions with a drying out and healing over. Also a definite reduction in visible sightings of fibers and other unwanted pathogenic material. The reasons for these dramatic changes becomes evident when placed under the objective scrutiny of the microscope.

Volunteer samples show a dramatic reduction in biofilm. The pathogen cannot survive outside of its environment of biofilm. The other important observation is the death of 90% of the fibers. This is due to an extraction method by which the metallic substances of the disease are pulled out of the pathogen, causing instant death. The fibers simply appear as dried, flattened and shriveled!

This is a big step in my research and hopefully will lead to the entire eradication of the organism from the human body. If you decide to give this a try, remember to continue with the spray. While this illness is definitely a systemic disease, the fibers have an affinity for skin and hair. A one month's supply of capsules is $50.00. I am working to have my website upgraded to include this new product, but if you can't find it you can always call me and I will be happy to help you with your needs over the phone.

We're getting there!!!

Blessings,

Gordon

www.bigislandskincare.com

612-644-7717