RemedySpot.com

Re: Questions- doxy. Erc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help.

KR

Cecilia

From: true4free <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PMSubject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo.

I had identification. Northern fowl mites, and springtails. The springtails were

the presistant and hardest to eradicate. I had lesions, sores, rashes, and

eruptions. I have tested western blot positive for lyme. Thinking I was infected

with lyme by a tick I removed near mark twain national forest in Missouri, in

1999. I was infected before the infestation, if I am correct on when I was

infected. The infestation came from a birds nest on my family room window in

2006. At the same time of the infestation my infection took me over. Not unlike

a sick animal being more susceptible to parasites. I never had the fibers, only

black specks, and things like grains of salt or sand. I am still furious with

being called delusional when I have identifiable insects, and positive blood

work.

>

> Hi!

> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing

with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help.

> KR

> Cecilia

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: true4free <no_reply >

> bird mites

> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

>

>

>  

> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then

break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what

to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo.

>

Yes marie

That is absolutely disgusting that u should be called delusional when you have

the proof!!!!

------------------------------

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 02:52 PST healinghope wrote:

>I had identification. Northern fowl mites, and springtails. The springtails

were the presistant and hardest to eradicate. I had lesions, sores, rashes, and

eruptions. I have tested western blot positive for Lyme. Thinking I was infected

with lyme by a tick I removed near mark twain national forest in Missouri, in

1999. I was infected before the infestation, if I am correct on when I was

infected. The infestation came from a birds nest on my family room winter in

2006. At the same time of the infestation my infection took me over. Not unlike

a sick animal being more susceptible to parasites. I never had the fibers, only

black specks, and things like grains of salt or sand. I am still furious with

being called delusional when I have identifiable insects, and positive blood

work.

>

>

>

>>

>> Hi!

>> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing

>> KR

>> Cecilia

>>

>>

>> ________________________________

>> From: true4free <no_reply >

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

>> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

>>

>>

>>  

>> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then

break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what

>>

>

>

Since I had an infestation weakling me, once again not unlike a sick animal, if

I had not eradicated the parasite on myself and surrounding at best my healing

would have taken much longer. From my experience with my situation antibiotics

alone would have helped but not created a healing environment with the

infestation. In fact I consider the antibiotics to have created some of the

environment because of fungal, and MRSA, issues from long term antibiotic use.

Agree if Lyme is involved like Aandrya stated there are lots of studies showing

long term use is needed for recovery. The immune system needed strengthened for

me to totally heal from Lyme and company. My immune system strengthened also

made me less inviting to parasites, fungus, mrsa, and herpes zoster on my lips.

I have had all this with the onset of the infestation, and infection.

> >

> > Hi!

> > Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing

> > KR

> > Cecilia

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: true4free <no_reply >

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> >

> >

> >  

> > My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then

> >

>

Sad girl I guess the proof is only known when looked at. The CDC study was

handpicked patients of kaiser insurance company that they found symptomatic of

morgellon, or parasite infestation, or infection. The study did not even check

the environment of the patient. But they made sure to drug test each one. I am

so tired of greed and corruption. Corruption and insurance greed has kept Lyme

itself suppressed.

> >>

> >> Hi!

> >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing

> >> KR

> >> Cecilia

> >>

> >>

> >> ________________________________

> >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> >> bird mites

> >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> >>

> >>

> >>  

> >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then

> >>

> >

> >

>

CDC dont care, i called them last year and they wanted to refer me to mental health, i just hung up the phone.

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>Subject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc.bird mites Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 5:40 AM

Sad girl I guess the proof is only known when looked at. The CDC study was handpicked patients of kaiser insurance company that they found symptomatic of morgellon, or parasite infestation, or infection. The study did not even check the environment of the patient. But they made sure to drug test each one. I am so tired of greed and corruption. Corruption and insurance greed has kept Lyme itself suppressed.> >>> >> Hi!> >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help.> >> KR> >> Cecilia> >> > >> > >> ________________________________> >> From: true4free <no_reply >> >> bird mites > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM>

>> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.> >> > >> > >> Â > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo.> >>> >> >>

I didn't have identification, but I did have a biopsy done by Kaiser on one of my many lesions on my stomach which came out "insect related." How can that be delusional and like Marie, I had a Western Blot positive for Lyme as well. I did have fibers, black specks and grains of salt or sand too, plus odd ball things that looked like little sticks coming out of my eyes.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:52:54 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc.I had identification. Northern fowl mites, and springtails. The springtails were the presistant and hardest to eradicate. I had lesions, sores, rashes, and eruptions. I have tested western blot positive for Lyme. Thinking I was infected with lyme by a tick I removed near mark twain national forest in Missouri, in 1999. I was infected before the infestation, if I am correct on when I was infected. The infestation came from a birds nest on my family room winter in 2006. At the same time of the infestation my infection took me over. Not unlike a sick animal being more susceptible to parasites. I never had the fibers, only black specks, and things like grains of salt or sand. I am still furious with being called delusional when I have identifiable insects, and positive blood work. >> Hi!> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help.> KR> Cecilia> > > ________________________________> From: true4free <no_reply >> bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.> > >  > My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo.>------------------------------------

Believe me, Kaiser insurance is highly inferior. I have Kaiser... I know what their testing and medical services involve as I've been there for years. They are cheaper than most other insurances and so many people in California have Kaiser insurance. They are constantly cutting corners and their lab testing is bad. They do okay on things like operations, but even their cancer treatment is terrible. I don't trust that CDC study with Kaiser patients for a second.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 3:40:43 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc.Sad girl I guess the proof is only known when looked at. The CDC study was handpicked patients of kaiser insurance company that they found symptomatic of morgellon, or parasite infestation, or infection. The study did not even check the environment of the patient. But they made sure to drug test each one. I am so tired of greed and corruption. Corruption and insurance greed has kept Lyme itself suppressed.> >>> >> Hi!> >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help.> >> KR> >> Cecilia> >> > >> > >> ________________________________> >> From: true4free <no_reply >> >> bird mites > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM> >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.> >> > >> > >>  > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo.> >>> >> >>------------------------------------

I am sorry that this happened. Listen to your body not corrupt greed. Sounds

like the CDC made up their minds before the study was complete since that was

last year.

> > >>

> > >> Hi!

> > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are

dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help.

> > >> KR

> > >> Cecilia

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> ________________________________

> > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > >> bird mites

> > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>  

> > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on,

then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of

what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo.

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

did kaiser give consideration to you? With your medical records you should

have been a candidate. Is kaiser paying for your Lyme treatment? That's kind of

personal please only answer if you want.

> > >>

> > >> Hi!

> > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are

> > >> KR

> > >> Cecilia

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> ________________________________

> > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > >> bird mites

> > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Â

> > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on,

then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

in a way you had identification, spiders. I have read others with beetles,

thrips, springtails, fleas, evens head lice. All in the arthropod family.

> >

> > Hi!

> > Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing

> > KR

> > Cecilia

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: true4free <no_reply >

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> >

> >

> > Â

> > My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Forgot a biggie bird mites also identified by many.

> > >

> > > Hi!

> > > Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are

> > > KR

> > > Cecilia

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > bird mites

> > > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > > My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on,

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Marie, I went into Kaiser almost 4 years ago now with bird mite bites. I didn't know about Morgellons at that time, although later I realized what I had after the bites was Morgellons. No one contacted me about a study. I asked my primary MD and a derm if they had ever seen "this" before and they said "no." Later I saw dermatologists mainly, one young woman MD really felt sorry for me as the bites were all over and red as a cherry. She could clearly see that. She did give me Ivermectin at least. I told her the mites were even in my belly button biting there. Later I discovered that they were not mites in the belly button but black specks which turned out to be tightly wound up fibers under scope.Kaiser denies that I have Lyme Marie. They want nothing to do with the diagnosis, even though I brought in my labs to have put in my file just to taunt them. I felt I had nothing to lose at that point by having the labs in my file. Oddly enough, when I look up my records at Kaiser where it lists my major diseases, Lyme is listed. But they won't treat me for it because the doctors do not believe it. My testing was negative for Lyme with Kaiser and that is all they will go by, the Elissa Lyme testing. My lab with IGeneX was positive. I had to go to the Spine Clinic this last week for terrible neck issues... the doctor there was awful to me when I mentioned Lyme diagnosis and medications I'm on for Lyme. He was one of the worst doctors I've ever seen--a Russian fellow. Very cold. No, I have to pay out of pocket for every Lyme medication, and doctor visits. It costs big $$$$.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:07:32 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc. did kaiser give consideration to you? With your medical records you should have been a candidate. Is kaiser paying for your Lyme treatment? That's kind of personal please only answer if you want. > > >> > > >> Hi! > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help. > > >> KR > > >> Cecilia > > >> > > >> > > >> ________________________________ > > >> From: true4free <no_reply > > > >> bird mites > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc. > > >> > > >> > > >>  > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Good point Marie.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:20:45 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc. in a way you had identification, spiders. I have read others with beetles, thrips, springtails, fleas, evens head lice. All in the arthropod family. > > > > Hi! > > Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help. > > KR > > Cecilia > > > > > > ________________________________ > > From: true4free <no_reply > > > bird mites > > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM > > Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc. > > > > > >  > > My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo. > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

I am so sorry even with insurance this is the care you are given.

Insurance companies dictate the choice of labs, doctors, and treatment.

Something very wrong with that picture. I tested western blot positive with lab

corp. Had a EMG done by a indian doctor for cts and he denied Lyme entirely even

with positive blood work. Saying it may be MS..

> > > >>

> > > >> Hi!

> > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are

dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big

help.

> > > >> KR

> > > >> Cecilia

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ________________________________

> > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > >> bird mites

> > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Â

> > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on,

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

At times when I go to Kaiser I think I know medically more than they do. Says it may be MS? Wow, that is really out of left field. I know someone with MS and she said it is hard to diagnose. Why would he make such a lame remark? I don't believe you have had MS for a minute.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:59:46 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc. I am so sorry even with insurance this is the care you are given. Insurance companies dictate the choice of labs, doctors, and treatment. Something very wrong with that picture. I tested western blot positive with lab corp. Had a EMG done by a indian doctor for cts and he denied Lyme entirely even with positive blood work. Saying it may be MS.. > > > >> > > > >> Hi! > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us haven´t but If you have that will be a big help. > > > >> KR > > > >> Cecilia > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> ________________________________ > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply > > > > >> bird mites > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc. > > > >> > > > >> > > > >>  > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo. > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > >

This particular dr did not believe in Lyme at all?..

> > > > >>

> > > > >> Hi!

> > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are

dealing with? Most of us havenÃÆ'‚´t but If you have that will be

a big help.

> > > > >> KR

> > > > >> Cecilia

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> ________________________________

> > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > > >> bird mites

> > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> ÃÆ'‚

> > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week

on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not

certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been

almost 9 mo.

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > >

The doctor from the spine clinic believes there is such a thing, but not chronic Lyme.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:09:38 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc.This particular dr did not believe in Lyme at all?.. > > > > >> > > > > >> Hi! > > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you are dealing with? Most of us havenÃÆ'‚´t but If you have that will be a big help. > > > > >> KR > > > > >> Cecilia > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> ________________________________ > > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply > > > > > >> bird mites > > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM > > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc. > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> ÃÆ'‚ > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo. > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > >

The CDC even gave some merit to chronic. Of course they say your cured and the

body is healing.

http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/postLDS/index.html

In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:

>

> The doctor from the spine clinic believes there is such a thing, but not

chronic Lyme.

>

> Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'‚

> > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week

on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not

almost 9 mo.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > >

This article does not mention when a person has Lyme disease for decades and is never treated with antibiotics. Lots of people, including myself, were never treated. Does the Lyme Disease just then go away? Or does it get worse? Do the spirochetes then go into other parts of the body, like organs and brain? They don't address any of this. Syphilis is another spirochetal disease and it is recognized that not only does it not go away without treatment of antibiotics, but the brain is severely compromised after years of non-treatment. From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:14:56 AMSubject: Re: Questions- doxy. Erc.The CDC even gave some merit to chronic. Of course they say your cured and the body is healing. http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/postLDS/index.html In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>> The doctor from the spine clinic believes there is such a thing, but not chronic Lyme. > > Questions- doxy. Erc. > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'‚ > > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric, it's been almost 9 mo. > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > >

The goverment is not going to acknowledge a epidemic, especially one linked to

germ warfare.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/health/columns/bodypolitic/2225/

http://www.elenacook.org/spirowarfare.html

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> Hi!

> > > > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you

are dealing with? Most of us

havenÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'ââ‚\

¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚´t but If you have that will be a big help.

> > > > > > >> KR

> > > > > > >> Cecilia

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> ________________________________

> > > > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > > > > >> bird mites

> > > > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole

(week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem unphased. Not

almost 9 mo.

> > > > > > >>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > >

> > > > >

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOhME0K4hw & feature=youtube_gdata_player

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >> Hi!

> > > > > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you

> > > > > > > >> KR

> > > > > > > >> Cecilia

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >> ________________________________

> > > > > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > > > > > >> bird mites

> > > > > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > > > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole

almost 9 mo.

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

http://publichealthalert.org/Articles/pjlanghoff/8%20Ball.htm

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >> Hi!

> > > > > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite you

> > > > > > > >> KR

> > > > > > > >> Cecilia

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >> ________________________________

> > > > > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > > > > > >> bird mites

> > > > > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > > > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole

almost 9 mo.

> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-iAbYffmqU & feature=youtube_gdata_player

> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > >> Hi!

> > > > > > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite

you are dealing with? Most of us

> > > > > > > > >> KR

> > > > > > > > >> Cecilia

> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > >> ________________________________

> > > > > > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > > > > > > >> bird mites

> > > > > > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > > > > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and itraconazole

almost 9 mo.

> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAzI8AN0Js & feature=youtube_gdata_player

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> Hi!

> > > > > > > > > >> Have you found any mites/samples so that you know what mite

you are dealing with? Most of us

> > > > > > > > > >> KR

> > > > > > > > > >> Cecilia

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> ________________________________

> > > > > > > > > >> From: true4free <no_reply >

> > > > > > > > > >> bird mites

> > > > > > > > > >> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:12 PM

> > > > > > > > > >> Subject: Questions- doxy. Erc.

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > > > > >> My Dr. gave me a 10 day run of doxycycline, and

itraconazole (week on, then break, etc. I've finished my run of dox, bugs seem

unphased. Not certain of what to do next- they are ignoring IGR and DE, boric,

it's been almost 9 mo.

> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >