RemedySpot.com

Re: Questions about black specks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All the post I have never seen anything on mustard powder. This is a find and

very interesting. A lot of medicinal properties. Thanks again.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am

I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6

months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are

besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and

sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest

and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern

with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not

have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because

in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by

OHIP. Thanks z

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hi!|We also had the black specks around in the house. Never came out of skin what we could see. Just strange black specks at different places in the house, that we had never seen before. Never found out what they were (sent to endomotologist that said it was not poo from any mites or fleas or anything).Hope you get rid of them soon. We got rid of them when we moved.KRCecilia From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:27 PM Subject: Re: Re: Questions about black specks

I also had the black specks in my clothing. I remember putting a few things in the microwave and the black specks came out of the clothing - they were all over inside my microwave which I had purchased just to cook my clothing. (A very large microwave).From: "zephra04" <ruth.abbott@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:23:43 AMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksHi Healing Hope, another question since we seem to have the same symptoms. After the sick dog left my house the black specks were showing up in my freezer, on top of the stove, cabinets and in my bed. These look like the same black specks that are coming out of my skin. Did you have the black specks in your house? z> >> > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest

and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z> >>------------------------------------

This is a really useful chart of Lyme and coinfection symptoms.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:49:41 PMSubject: Re: Questions about black speckshttp://www.lyme-symptoms.com/LymeCoinfectionChart.html > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z > >>------------------------------------

Wanted to make sure you saw the research on the tri pod on the page. Sounds like

you are on the path of tackling this beast . I hope you can take the beast

by the horns.

http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/CoInfections.html

> > >

> > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on

the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me

crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety

is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small

sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which

lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these

particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers

just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto

their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Thanks Marie. Hope so. It is a gamble, always is with these conditions. From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:10:23 AMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksWanted to make sure you saw the research on the tri pod on the page. Sounds like you are on the path of tackling this beast . I hope you can take the beast by the horns.http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/CoInfections.html--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>> This is a really useful chart of Lyme and coinfection symptoms. > > Re: Questions about black specks > > http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/LymeCoinfectionChart.html > > > > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

I didn't see anything saying tri-pod... From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:10:23 AMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksWanted to make sure you saw the research on the tri pod on the page. Sounds like you are on the path of tackling this beast . I hope you can take the beast by the horns.http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/CoInfections.html--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>> This is a really useful chart of Lyme and coinfection symptoms. > > Re: Questions about black specks > > http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/LymeCoinfectionChart.html > > > > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Additional link on the page is what I meant by tri pod.

> > > >

> > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing

on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive

me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides

anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes

small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist

which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these

their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

I would say it is more of a gamble to do nothing. Go for it, and wishing you

healing. Sounds like you have a very informed and caring doctor.

> > > >

> > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing

on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive

me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides

anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes

small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist

which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

The " dirt " the mites leave behind looks like black specks. They eat and do have

an anus (sorry, gross). Fleas also leave " dirt " behind for the same reason.

I about died when my ex took down a birds nest from the corner of our porch and

didn't get all of it bagged. Not to mention his clothing. My kitty was sitting

at the screen door and got attacked. No one could feel those things swarming

her but me. Revolution from the vet took care of it. And they did find " black

specks " - and said it's dirt. They just didn't know what kind. Before taking

her to the vet, I found a bunch of black specks in her clean water bowl. I

debated whether to have the vet look at them or not and was in pure shock,

knowing what they were. I poured them down the drain.

Those specks were all over our white gutters on the house within a short time.

If I lit a cigarette over my ex's outside ashtray, I could get a black speck to

walk across my arm, holding it over the ashtray. Tried that months later and

the speck crawled under the skin of my palm - right in front of my eyes. And I

don't dare tell anyone I know about this or I fear I'll be committed to a mental

hospital!

Ivermectin, the animal kind, will likely help your symptoms. It kills scabies

mites and is similar to Revolution for cats and dogs, but it is meant for

cattle. You can get it at a feed store or online at Cal Vet Supply. Order the

syringe to measure your dose: one cc per hundred pounds you weigh. (Found the

dosage on another web site and did this myself.) Press out the syringe into

some water, juice, or - my favorite - Vitamin H2O. Then drink. Every day at

first, then taper down to 3 times a week.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

Jan

>

> Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the

bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me

crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety

is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small

sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which

lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these

>

Z,

Glad you joined!!  You'll find tons of help here:)

Elissa

On Feb 2, 2012 12:58 AM, " jan.morin28 " <no_reply > wrote:

The " dirt " the mites leave behind looks like black specks. They eat and do have an anus (sorry, gross). Fleas also leave " dirt " behind for the same reason.

I about died when my ex took down a birds nest from the corner of our porch and didn't get all of it bagged. Not to mention his clothing. My kitty was sitting at the screen door and got attacked. No one could feel those things swarming her but me. Revolution from the vet took care of it. And they did find " black specks " - and said it's dirt. They just didn't know what kind. Before taking her to the vet, I found a bunch of black specks in her clean water bowl. I debated whether to have the vet look at them or not and was in pure shock, knowing what they were. I poured them down the drain.

Those specks were all over our white gutters on the house within a short time. If I lit a cigarette over my ex's outside ashtray, I could get a black speck to walk across my arm, holding it over the ashtray. Tried that months later and the speck crawled under the skin of my palm - right in front of my eyes. And I don't dare tell anyone I know about this or I fear I'll be committed to a mental hospital!

Ivermectin, the animal kind, will likely help your symptoms. It kills scabies mites and is similar to Revolution for cats and dogs, but it is meant for cattle. You can get it at a feed store or online at Cal Vet Supply. Order the syringe to measure your dose: one cc per hundred pounds you weigh. (Found the dosage on another web site and did this myself.) Press out the syringe into some water, juice, or - my favorite - Vitamin H2O. Then drink. Every day at first, then taper down to 3 times a week.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

Jan>> Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Wel...

Zephra,If you have the black specks this could be fungal. Also if you are still having the weird rash you should get checked out for coinfections such as Bartonella and Babesia, besides Lyme. If you can't find a LLMD in your part of Canada you may need to travel to find one. I remember some time ago meeting someone online who was looking for a LLMD to see and she ended up seeing my doctor. She was from Nova Scotia and came all the way to California to see her. You can do phone consults after the first visit and that is what I am doing now myself. I haven't heard from her since, but sometimes we have to do that to get treated.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:55:11 PMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksMy hair stayed in and gums got healthy with oil pull and mms wash. Also for me using sulfur shampoo or making liquid lye soap and adding flower of sulfur helped mt hair. Taking flower of sulfur internally make sure it is USP grade will do wonders for your hair.http://mms4life.wordpress.com/mms-protocolactivation/mms-methods-for-teeth-mouth-gums-and-tongue/http://www.oilpulling.com/--- In bird mites , "zephra04" <ruth.abbott@...> wrote:>> > Forgot to mention hair falling out and receding gums. Both really bad. z> > > >> > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z> >>------------------------------------