RemedySpot.com

Re: granule things on skin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No Kaz, but I experienced them early on in our infestation on my head. It was not dandruff, because they were like granules as you said. That stage went away.From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:28:59 PMSubject: granule things on skin

Hi all

I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

Kaz x

Hi, My now outdoor cat has tiny round balls on her fur and in her fur especially on her hind quarters too.  I've dusted her with DE and also sprayed MMS.  Not sure what else to do.  I'm thinking about mixing Permethrin and DE and dusting her and the garage with that.  She is my little ray of sunshine while living here.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi all

I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

Kaz x

Kaz- Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.AandrayaOn Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi all

Kaz x

those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of egg.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

Kaz- Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.AandrayaOn Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi all

Kaz x

Inhaling DE is dangerous.AaOn Jan 19, 2012, at 6:09 PM, <terelynjon@...> wrote:

Hi, My now outdoor cat has tiny round balls on her fur and in her fur especially on her hind quarters too. I've dusted her with DE and also sprayed MMS. Not sure what else to do. I'm thinking about mixing Permethrin and DE and dusting her and the garage with that. She is my little ray of sunshine while living here.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi all

Kaz x

Yes, I thought they were eggs for a long time, now I'm not sure - they are tiny and hard - I guess they will go eventually.

On 7th day of doxy today - headache has cleared and the tinnitus isn't as loud as it was.. an improvement!

My mum asked me a question last night and even after all this time I still didn't really know the answer.. do mites live in / under the skin?

Any thoughts on that would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 12:39 AMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of egg.

From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

Kaz-

Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.

Aandraya

On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi all

Kaz x

What!!!!

Permethrin is highly highly toxic to cats!!!

Dont let it any where near her!!!!

C

------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 16:09 PST wrote:

>Hi, My now outdoor cat has tiny round balls on her fur and in her fur

>especially on her hind quarters too. I've dusted her with DE and also

>sprayed MMS. Not sure what else to do. I'm thinking about mixing

>Permethrin and DE and dusting her and the garage with that. She is my

>little ray of sunshine while living here.

>On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> Hi all

>>

>> I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on

>> my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

>> know what they definately are?

>>

>> Kaz x

>>

>>

>>

Dont put permethrin anything near ur beloved cat,and do not use permethrin

powder at all

It could easily kill her

Safe for dogs

Vvv dangerous for cats

U can use a petmethrin spray on garage

Only if she is not alowed in it for at least an hour until it is totaly aired

and dried

Make sure that it is dry n safe for her!!!

C

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 16:09 PST wrote:

>Hi, My now outdoor cat has tiny round balls on her fur and in her fur

>especially on her hind quarters too. I've dusted her with DE and also

>sprayed MMS. Not sure what else to do. I'm thinking about mixing

>Permethrin and DE and dusting her and the garage with that. She is my

>little ray of sunshine while living here.

>On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> Hi all

>>

>> I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on

>> my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

>> know what they definately are?

>>

>> Kaz x

>>

>>

>>

I used de for quite a while on my bed on my cat even on me

As long as I was mindful and just used small bits at a time

The cat n I were totaly fine

And I didnt need to use a mask or gloves

N she was fine with small amounts in her fur

Only thing it dried up my skin a bit

I noticed at first if I used to much n it billowed up then like any fine powder

it irritated my lungs a bit for a tiny time after breathing it in

So was careful to not use much

When people say it cuts the lungs its simply not true

It cuts the exoskeltons of insects

Would just irritate mammals

However sone research says it may not be that effective with mites

They may be too small for it to be that effective

It helped wi me n cat a tiny bit

But she still had them

N so did I :-(

C

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 20:36 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Inhaling DE is dangerous.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 19, 2012, at 6:09 PM, <terelynjon@...> wrote:

>

>> Hi, My now outdoor cat has tiny round balls on her fur and in her fur

especially on her hind quarters too. I've dusted her with DE and also sprayed

MMS. Not sure what else to do. I'm thinking about mixing Permethrin and DE and

dusting her and the garage with that. She is my little ray of sunshine while

living here.

>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>>

>> Hi all

>>

>> I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my

skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what

they definately are?

>>

>> Kaz x

>>

>>

Hi Kaz!|According to studies BIrdmites don´t live under the skin, but many people here have had the problem of them doing so. So either research is wrong (I´m not surprised if so) or we have problems with other mites than birdmites that do live under the skin. .Cecilia From: Kaz <kazk1@...> To:

"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:19 AM Subject: Re: granule things on skin

Yes, I thought they were eggs for a long time, now I'm not sure - they are tiny and hard - I guess they will go eventually.

On 7th day of doxy today - headache has cleared and the tinnitus isn't as loud as it was.. an improvement!

My mum asked me a question last night and even after all this time I still didn't really know the answer.. do mites live in / under the skin?

Any thoughts on that would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Kaz x

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 12:39 AMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

those were the first things I had Kaz. How strange, isn't it? Most of us seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some sort of egg.

From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

Kaz-

Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections. I had many things in my skin.

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

By some one spot, the generic frontline is cheap.

> >

> >> **

> >>

> >>

> >> Hi all

> >>

> >> I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on

> >> my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

> >> know what they definately are?

> >>

> >> Kaz x

> >>

> >>

> >>

>

I gave my cat frontline

Next day she was toppling over n very ill

By five days she had go heaven

Frontline probably ok on young healthy animals

But if the animal is weak or old

Id avoid it like the plague

Id never use it on any animal ever again

After what hapenned to my girl

But she was old

N her system.cudnt handle chemicals

Only been a month she gone

So utterly lonely without my girl

18 yr a long time

She was utterly beautiful in every way

The world is grey without her in it:-(

The frontline did not get rid of her mites

But if shes been young n not immune comprimised

Maybe it would have helped

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 03:29 PST healinghope wrote:

>By some one spot, the generic frontline is cheap.

>

>

>> >

>> > **

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi all

>> >

>> > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on

>> > my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

>> > know what they definately are?

>> >

>> > Kaz x

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

Yes wolfcreek a very good website for de,i think it is the best one healinghope

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 03:32 PST healinghope wrote:

>http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/red_lake_de.html

>

>

>> > >

>> > > Hi all

>> > >

>> > > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule

>> > > things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now

>> > > - does anyone know what they definately are?

>> > >

>> > > Kaz x

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

My dermatologist said he thought all mites can burrow into human skin.  They were in my skin for a while. 

On Jan 20, 2012 7:08 AM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Yes wolfcreek a very good website for de,i think it is the best one healinghope

C

------------------------------On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 03:32 PST healinghope wrote:>http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/red_lake_de.h...

>> > On Jan 19, 2012, at 6:09 PM, <terelynjon@> wrote:>> > >> > > Hi, My now outdoor ...>> > > On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@> wrote:

>> > >>> > > Hi all>> > >>> > > I've ...

I have got them too Kaz, mainly in my face.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 22:28 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012Betreff: granule things on skin

Hi all

Kaz x

I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.

What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

Kaz-

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.AaOn Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have them, although reduced number.

What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny, which I thought to be eggs.

It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting !! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

Kaz-

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.

Aa

On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Kaz-

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Wow Aandraya, that is weird. I still think seeing black or dark fibers come out of my hand and then sink back in is pretty weird.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:42:29 AMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.AaOn Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Kaz-

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

:) !!!! good one AggiFrom: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:54:38 AMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing through the skin. I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then disintegrate.

Aa

On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Kaz-

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Thank god its not the poo!!!

That wud freak me out!

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:54 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>I reckon that makes more sense than the mite-poo-theory ;-)

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 17:42 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>

>

>I read somewhere that it's a reaction to toxins in the body, your body detoxing

through the skin.  I also had harrd sharp crystals come out that would then

disintegrate.

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

>

>

>>I don't think they are eggs, because I used to have granules and still have

them, although reduced number.

>>What I also used to have were white, rubbery, oval-shaped objects, very tiny,

which I thought to be eggs.

>>It really seemed like they were laying their eggs on me. It was so disgusting

!! I do not find the rubbery ones anymore.

>> 

>>Maybe the granules are simply mite-poo ;-)

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>An: bird mites

>>Gesendet: 1:39 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>>Betreff: Re: granule things on skin

>>

>>

>> 

>>those were the first things I had Kaz.  How strange, isn't it?  Most of us

seem to have gotten those strange little white granules that to me resemble some

sort of egg.

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:22:07 PM

>>Subject: Re: granule things on skin

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Kaz- 

>>Had those for many months, maybe a byproduct of the infections.  I had many

things in my skin.

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi all

>>

>>I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my

skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what

they definately are?

>>

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>

>>

mite poo ...what's worse mites or their poo :o/

I don't have as many as I used to and I mainly feel them on my chest, arms and stomach.. also I notice them on black clothes, especially black leggings.

Ka z x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:37 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skin

Kaz-

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

I would not use on sick or lactating or pregnant pets. One spot is a must for me

on the farm, even with the steer.

> >> >

> >> > **

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Hi all

> >> >

> >> > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on

> >> > my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone

> >> > know what they definately are?

> >> >

> >> > Kaz x

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>