RemedySpot.com

Re: granule things on skin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree with Aandraya. I think they are toxins being pushed out. Since being on the anti parasitic drugs, my body has been pushing these and biofilm out BIG time. I watched a cut on my hand literally squirt about 1/2 teaspoon of oily, waxy liquid out onto the area around the cut. My entire body immediately got covered with a white biofilm. I soak in Super Soda wash, and it slowly disolves the biofilm. My right arm, neck, and left leg are covered so thickly though they look white/gray . I then take olive leaf powder, and scrub an area with my finger. I feel a thin tissue rip, and then all these white balls empty out. No pain. I've already emptied out about 60 tiny sacks of balls. They disolve in the water. Then, you feel like there is a line of cheese cloth like strings the width of your finger and roll it off for about three inches. Then you can rip open more sacks of balls. When you finally reach real skin, There will be a small open sore. It will keep shooting the liquid out, so you scrub it every night with olive leaf to keep it clean until it stops and heals. Yesterday at school, I noticed yellow puss looking balls under the skin of my hand when I put it under the overhead projector. 2 here, 5 there, 1 there. Last night I scrubed the hand removing balls, film, and strings and today no yellow puss balls showed up under the projector. I think a mixture of infection and toxins being pushed through pore make the balls. The blue Dawn dish liquid melts it too, so explains why it works so well on body and scalp. Also, found that every new wrinkle I have gotten has a string at the base of the crease that feels hard like nail. I rub along the direction of the string, and it eventually lifts out. Biofilm all around it then rubs off, and the wrinkle dissapears. Must be old, hardened biofilm +

string.

love and light,

sarah

From: Kaz <kazk1@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:28 PMSubject: granule things on skinin

Hi all

I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are?

Kaz x

• 2 weeks later...

Try to find the rerun of Animal Planet's episode on bird mites. If they look

like those white things and move, you have bird mites, probably.

>

> Hi all

>  

> I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my

skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what

they definately are?

>  

> Kaz x

>

I looked for it Jan and could never find the rerun. From: "jan.morin28" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 10:18:08 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skinTry to find the rerun of Animal Planet's episode on bird mites. If they look like those white things and move, you have bird mites, probably.>> Hi all> > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are? > > Kaz x>------------------------------------

Every time im bitten I look and theres a tiny white speck every time

But dont move

However one time after a borax foot bath one seemed to jump off my foot,but I

couldnt be sure that it jumped or just the way it fell off

This is so unsettlin

I hate that I have wear flip flops n cant put feet on the floor

Would I contaminate an animal if I had it in my house?

Or would it be safe?

Im not ready to get another cat yet

Still cry every day over my dear departed girl as adored her

But would it be safe if I still had bites?

Or would I have to wait until all bites stoped?

Wudnt want to medicate new animal for this

Am yet the thought of a long long time just onmy own with no furry friend to

cuddle snuggle just makes me very sad indeed

I do not get my main comfort from those of my own species

My old cat gave me more love n comfort than any human ever has done!

But I want to do things properly

Sorry u only get 4 hr sleep sometimes linda

Could u cover yourself in canesten cream

Wash sulphur soap before bed?x

------------------------------

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 13:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>I looked for it Jan and could never find the rerun.

>

> Re: granule things on skin

>

>Try to find the rerun of Animal Planet's episode on bird mites. If they look

like those white things and move, you have bird mites, probably.

>

>

>>

>> Hi all

>>

>> I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my

skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what

they definately are?

>>

>> Kaz x

>>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Still couldn't find it. These look like Superbowl commercials.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 3:44:01 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skinhttp://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8sIZnAqxD0Q > > > > Hi all > > > > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are? > > > > Kaz x > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

whoops from desktop instead of ipad:0\

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/infested-man-obsesses-over-bird-mites.html

> > >

> > > Hi all

> > >

> > > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on

my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know

what they definately are?

> > >

> > > Kaz x

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Thanks Marie. These were both only the 3 minute intro into the bird mite story.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 7:26:56 PMSubject: Re: granule things on skinwhoops from desktop instead of ipad:0\http://animal.discovery.com/videos/infested-man-obsesses-over-bird-mites.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sIZnAqxD0Q--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>> Still couldn't find it. These look like Superbowl commercials. > > Re: granule things on skin > > http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8sIZnAqxD0Q > > > > > > > Hi all > > > > > > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know what they definately are? > > > > > > Kaz x > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > >

That's all I could find. Watch the one on mice infestation. Wow

> > > >

> > > > Hi all

> > > >

> > > > I've experienced all the way through this problem white granule things

on my skin and in my clothes and still have a lot of them now - does anyone know

what they definately are?

> > > >

> > > > Kaz x

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > >