RemedySpot.com

die-off symptoms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing ok.. I'm on my 4th day of doxycycline, and I can't believe how much better my neck feels - I couldn't move my head from side to side without a lot of pain, it was really stiff - now it feels as though it has been 'freed'

Not so many crawly sensations or bites :o)

My head though, feels like it's been hit with a sledgehammer! The tiredness is unbelievable, I just want to lie down all the time and shut my eyes - I know this is probably die - off and I have to go through it to get to the other side.

Love Kaz x

Kaz-Yes, the Herxheimer- die-off can be pretty intense.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 4:10 AM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing ok.. I'm on my 4th day of doxycycline, and I can't believe how much better my neck feels - I couldn't move my head from side to side without a lot of pain, it was really stiff - now it feels as though it has been 'freed'

My head though, feels like it's been hit with a sledgehammer! The tiredness is unbelievable, I just want to lie down all the time and shut my eyes - I know this is probably die - off and I have to go through it to get to the other side.

Love Kaz x

How wonderful Kaz ! Keep healing and reporting.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: die-off symptoms

Hi all

Love Kaz x