RemedySpot.com

Re: LInda!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia,I think my doctor does care. I am not sure where this parasite came from, could be from any source at this point. Could have been from bird mites. Or from Springtails. Testing for it was from a lab called Meta Metrix here in the US back in 2009. There is a lab called Fry Labs that is also doing testing, but won't be getting tested with them as so expensive. Thanks for your good thoughts. How are you doing and the girls?From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:25:26 AMSubject: LInda!

Hi, !It seems like your doctor really cares and want to help treating you, which must be great. I can udnerstand though that a lot of medicins seem scary.

What about the parasite that she thinks you got. Where do you get that from (is it also from ticks or mites?). What test did you run to see that you had a parasite? Hope this new treatment regimen will make you better!

Hugs Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>Tim <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:48 AMSubject: Fwd: To Aandraya

From: Goldstein@...To: "Tim" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 4:47:23 PMSubject: To Aandraya

I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.

1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.

2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.

4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.

5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.

6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.

9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.

10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.

It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up.

Hi, !

Me and the girls are quite ok. I still am very tired and have stuffed sinuses during the night, but that´s all for me, so not so bad. My older daughter get some blisters now and then and has a migrane about once a month. The smallest one have eczema but it has gotten better. They have infections now and then but by now in a normal amount (like other kids).

Hope your treatment succeeds!

Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:55 PMSubject: Re: LInda!

Hi Cecilia,

I think my doctor does care. I am not sure where this parasite came from, could be from any source at this point. Could have been from bird mites. Or from Springtails. Testing for it was from a lab called Meta Metrix here in the US back in 2009. There is a lab called Fry Labs that is also doing testing, but won't be getting tested with them as so expensive. Thanks for your good thoughts. How are you doing and the girls?

From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:25:26 AMSubject: LInda!

Hi, !It seems like your doctor really cares and want to help treating you, which must be great. I can udnerstand though that a lot of medicins seem scary.

What about the parasite that she thinks you got. Where do you get that from (is it also from ticks or mites?). What test did you run to see that you had a parasite? Hope this new treatment regimen will make you better!

Hugs Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>Tim <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:48 AMSubject: Fwd: To Aandraya

From: Goldstein@...To: "Tim" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 4:47:23 PMSubject: To Aandraya

I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.

1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.

3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.

4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.

5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.

8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.

9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.

10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.

I am happy to hear all is going fairly well. Thanks for your kind thoughts too Cecilia!Hugs, From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 1:53:14 AMSubject: Re: LInda!

Hi, !

Me and the girls are quite ok. I still am very tired and have stuffed sinuses during the night, but that´s all for me, so not so bad. My older daughter get some blisters now and then and has a migrane about once a month. The smallest one have eczema but it has gotten better. They have infections now and then but by now in a normal amount (like other kids).

Hope your treatment succeeds!

Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:55 PMSubject: Re: LInda!

Hi Cecilia,

I think my doctor does care. I am not sure where this parasite came from, could be from any source at this point. Could have been from bird mites. Or from Springtails. Testing for it was from a lab called Meta Metrix here in the US back in 2009. There is a lab called Fry Labs that is also doing testing, but won't be getting tested with them as so expensive. Thanks for your good thoughts. How are you doing and the girls?

From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:25:26 AMSubject: LInda!

Hugs Cecilia