Fingers crossed he gives her the abx n anti.fungals

Hope ur well today

X

------------------------------

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote:

>Hi everyone

>I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

think there are some improvements :o)

>The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains

in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not

as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.

>I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.

>I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx -

he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.

>Take care

>Kaz x

Good news Kaz. Any improvement is always worth noting and we appreciate hearing about it. I had to increase my Doxy dose from 100 mg 2x/day to 200 mg 2x/day. How much do you take?From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:28:42 AMSubject: Doxy - improvements!

Hi everyone

I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o)

The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.

I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.

I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.

Take care

Kaz x

Hi

I'm currently taking 100mg in the morning and 100mg in the evening - I'm not sure how long to take it for, perhaps 3 months.

Kaz x

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:49 PMSubject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Good news Kaz. Any improvement is always worth noting and we appreciate hearing about it. I had to increase my Doxy dose from 100 mg 2x/day to 200 mg 2x/day. How much do you take?

From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:28:42 AMSubject: Doxy - improvements!

Hi everyone

I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o)

The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.

I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.

I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.

Take care

Kaz x

How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how long it is needed.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

Hi everyone

Take care

Kaz x

Hi Aggi

Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then order some.

How's things for you?

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PMSubject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how long it is needed.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

Hi everyone

Take care

Kaz x

Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.

I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.

The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into hibernation ;-)

This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg

again.

The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still facing that weird

feeling in my hair, described as "webbing"... and yes, it really feels as though a big spider is

throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the problem is very persistant, it really

bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying away from office and car.

But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you are getting there as well.

When are you going to move ?

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Hi Aggi

Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then order some.

How's things for you?

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PMSubject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Hi everyone

Take care

Kaz x

Great news!

On Feb 3, 2012 11:49 AM, " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into hibernation ;-)

This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg

again.

The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still facing that weird

feeling in my hair, described as " webbing " ... and yes, it really feels as though a big spider is

throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the problem is very persistant, it really

bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying away from office and car.

But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you are getting there as well.

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Hi Aggi Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the itraconazol...

It is just amazing how some of these symptoms remain despite everything we do. I got off over 100 black specks of varying sizes off my hands yesterday. I was purging like crazy as I rubbed Aquaphor (an ointment) into my hands, massaging them while listening to something on the computer from Marie. I'll do more of that today after I come back from my MRI of my neck. :( The doubled Doxy and Rifampin are making me somewhat sick and I'm having trouble sleeping. So up again at 2:30 am.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 8:49:41 AMSubject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg

again.

The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still facing that weird

feeling in my hair, described as "webbing"... and yes, it really feels as though a big spider is

throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the problem is very persistant, it really

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Hi Aggi

How's things for you?

Kaz x

Hi everyone

Take care

Kaz x

Aggi curious if you tried liquid lye soap applied on dry hair, comb in well, let

sit several hours, or even overnight? Then scrub well with store bought shampoo

like coal tar and sulfur, then second soap lather up with liquid lye. I always

scrubbed my last shampoo with liquid lye, still do, always will now. While in

the shower cover your entire body with liquid lye. For me it helped suffocate

the beast. We all probably don't have the same thing, it may not work. But would

not hurt to try for a couple weeks, or more.

>

> Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.

>  

> I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.

> The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into

hibernation ;-)

> This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to

Itraconazole 100 mg

> again.

>  

> The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still

facing that weird

> feeling in my hair, described as " webbing " ... and yes, it really feels

as though a big spider is

> throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the

problem is very persistant, it really

> bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and every

day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying away

from office and car.

>  

> But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you

are getting there as well.

> When are you going to move ?

>  

>  

>

>

> ________________________________

> Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>

> An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

>

>

>  

> Hi Aggi

>  

> Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the

itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then

order some.

>  

> How's things for you?

>  

> Kaz x

>

>

> From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PM

> Subject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

>

>

>  

> How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how

long it is needed.

>

>

>

> Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

>

>

>  

> Hi everyone

>

> I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

>

> The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus,

not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus

too.

>

> I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

>

> I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

>

> Take care

>

> Kaz x

>

Aggi a mms spray or bathes would help probably to. And if going off antibiotics

ramp up on probiotics, and prebotics.

>

> **

>

>

> Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.

>

> I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.

> The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into

> hibernation ;-)

> This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to

> Itraconazole 100 mg

> again.

>

> The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still

> facing that weird

> feeling in my hair, described as " webbing " ... and yes, it really

> feels as though a big spider is

> throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the

> problem is very persistant, it really

> bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and

> every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends,

> staying away from office and car.

>

> But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that

> you are getting there as well.

> When are you going to move ?

>

>

>

> *Gesendet:* 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> *Betreff:* Re: Doxy - improvements!

>

>

>

> Hi Aggi

>

> Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the

> itraconazol...

>

Best find some herbs or good tea to help with your sleep. Sleep is so very

important. I have found a speck or two but since not getting bites it is more

likely debri. I don't even look for them anymore. No crawling or bites now. I

know how terrible that sensation is. I never let me guard down now. With the

warm weather i will need to have the yard treated soon, foundation, basement.

Hope your MRI helps.

>

> It is just amazing how some of these symptoms remain despite everything we do.

I got off over 100 black specks of varying sizes off my hands yesterday. I was

purging like crazy as I rubbed Aquaphor (an ointment) into my hands, massaging

them while listening to something on the computer from Marie. I'll do more of

that today after I come back from my MRI of my neck. :( The doubled Doxy and

Rifampin are making me somewhat sick and I'm having trouble sleeping. So up

again at 2:30 am.

>

>

>

>

> Re: Doxy - improvements!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how

long it is needed.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi everyone

>

> I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

>

> The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus,

too.

>

> I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

>

> I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

>

> Take care

>

> Kaz x

>

- im sorry ur feelin sick on doubled doses.

I dearly hope ur system gets better soon!

------------------------------

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 11:54 PST healinghope wrote:

> Best find some herbs or good tea to help with your sleep. Sleep is so

very important. I have found a speck or two but since not getting bites it is

more likely debri. I don't even look for them anymore. No crawling or bites now.

I know how terrible that sensation is. I never let me guard down now. With the

warm weather i will need to have the yard treated soon, foundation, basement.

>Hope your MRI helps.

>

>

>>

>> It is just amazing how some of these symptoms remain despite everything we

do. I got off over 100 black specks of varying sizes off my hands yesterday. I

was purging like crazy as I rubbed Aquaphor (an ointment) into my hands,

massaging them while listening to something on the computer from Marie. I'll do

more of that today after I come back from my MRI of my neck. :( The doubled Doxy

and Rifampin are making me somewhat sick and I'm having trouble sleeping. So up

again at 2:30 am.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Re: Doxy - improvements!

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for

how long it is needed.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>

>> An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

>> Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Hi everyone

>>

>> I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

>>

>> The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

too.

>>

>> I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

>>

>> I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

>>

>> Take care

>>

>> Kaz x

>>

>

>

Thanks C.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 1:08:18 PMSubject: Re: Re: Doxy - improvements!- im sorry ur feelin sick on doubled doses.I dearly hope ur system gets better soon!------------------------------On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 11:54 PST healinghope wrote:> Best find some herbs or good tea to help with your sleep. Sleep is so very important. I have found a speck or two but since not getting bites it is more likely debri. I don't even look for them anymore. No crawling or bites now. I know how terrible that sensation is. I never let me guard down now. With the warm weather i will need to have the yard treated soon, foundation, basement. >Hope your MRI helps. >>>>>> It is just amazing how some of these symptoms remain despite everything we do. I got off over 100 black specks of varying sizes off my hands yesterday. I was purging like crazy as I rubbed Aquaphor (an ointment) into my hands, massaging them while listening to something on the computer from Marie. I'll do more of that today after I come back from my MRI of my neck. :( The doubled Doxy and Rifampin are making me somewhat sick and I'm having trouble sleeping. So up again at 2:30 am. >> >> >> >> >> Re: Doxy - improvements! >> >> >> >> >> >> >> How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how long it is needed. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> Von: Kaz <kazk1@...> >> An: "bird mites " <bird mites > >> Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012 >> Betreff: Doxy - improvements! >> >> >> >> >> >> >> Hi everyone >> >> I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o) >> >> The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too. >> >> I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day. >> >> I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok. >> >> Take care >> >> Kaz x>>>>------------------------------------

Thanks Marie, guess I'll give it a chance since I still have it in the house, but never tried.

Von: healinghope <mfrreman@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 20:47 Freitag, 3.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Aggi a mms spray or bathes would help probably to. And if going off antibiotics ramp up on probiotics, and prebotics.> > **> > > Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.> > I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.> The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into> hibernation ;-)> This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to> Itraconazole 100 mg> again.> > The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still> facing

that weird> feeling in my hair, described as "webbing"... and yes, it really> feels as though a big spider is> throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the> problem is very persistant, it really> bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and> every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends,> staying away from office and car.> > But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that> you are getting there as well.> When are you going to move ?> > > > Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>> An: "bird mites " <bird mites >> *Gesendet:* 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> *Betreff:* Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > > Hi Aggi> > Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the> itraconazol...>

Hi Marie, I have tried to find liquid lye forever here in Germany, but just couldn't. I've got the mites out of hair and scalp by using white vinegar in water 60:40 ratio, sprayed on twice daily for one week. It got rid of all the crawling and biting. I am using it once a week precautionary now. Sulfur shampoo and bath has also helped me a lot, but the best results I achieved by taking it internally. The webbing feeling I only ever get in carpeted areas, like office and car.

Going to try the MMS on the carpets plus on my hair and see how it goes.

Von: healinghope <mfrreman@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 20:44 Freitag, 3.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Aggi curious if you tried liquid lye soap applied on dry hair, comb in well, let sit several hours, or even overnight? Then scrub well with store bought shampoo like coal tar and sulfur, then second soap lather up with liquid lye. I always scrubbed my last shampoo with liquid lye, still do, always will now. While in the shower cover your entire body with liquid lye. For me it helped suffocate the beast. We all probably don't have the same thing, it may not work. But would not hurt to try for a couple weeks, or more.>> Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.> Â > I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.> The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have

gone into hibernation ;-)> This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg > again.>  > The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still facing that weird> feeling in my hair, described as "webbing"... and yes, it really feels as though a big spider is > throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the problem is very persistant, it really > bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying away from office and car.>  > But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you are getting there as well.> When are you going to move ?>  >  > > >

________________________________> Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>> An: "bird mites " <bird mites > > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > Â > Hi Aggi > Â > Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then order some.> Â > How's things for you?> Â > Kaz x> > > ________________________________> From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>> "bird mites " <bird mites > > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PM> Subject: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > Â > How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how long it is needed.> > > > ________________________________> Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>> An: "bird mites " <bird mites > > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> Betreff: Doxy - improvements!> > > Â > Hi everyone> > I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o)> > The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.> > I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.> > I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more

understanding than my doc so she should be ok.> > Take care> > Kaz x>

Mms on your hair? Try a bath in mms and soak. Liquid lye is just lye soap mixed

with water. Which sulfur are you taking internally? Mms on carpet has been

reported to help. I always kept spritzer bottle of spray, would spray myself and

area around me. Also activated on saucers helped. Be sure and watch video before

making CDS.

http://jimhumble.biz/

> >

> > Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.

> >  

> > I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.

> > The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into

hibernation ;-)

> > This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back

to Itraconazole 100 mg

> > again.

> >  

> > The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am

still facing that weird

> > feeling in my hair, described as " webbing " ... and yes, it really feels

as though a big spider is

> > throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the

problem is very persistant, it really

> > bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and

every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying

away from office and car.

> >  

> > But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you

are getting there as well.

> > When are you going to move ?

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>

> > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> > Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

> >

> >

> >  

> > Hi Aggi

> >  

> > Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the

itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then

order some.

> >  

> > How's things for you?

> >  

> > Kaz x

> >

> >

> > From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@>

> > " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PM

> > Subject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

> >

> >

> >  

> > How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for

how long it is needed.

> >

> >

> >

> > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>

> > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> > Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

> >

> >

> >  

> > Hi everyone

> >

> > I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

> >

> > The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

too.

> >

> > I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

> >

> > I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

> >

> > Take care

> >

> > Kaz x

> >

>

I used to take MSM 1000 capsules (100% pure MSM without any additives) of Kala Health with great results. Tried to find lye soap on the internet and asked in different pharmacies. Seems like this substance is totally outdated in Germany for domestic use.

Von: healinghope <mfrreman@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:33 Montag, 6.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Mms on your hair? Try a bath in mms and soak. Liquid lye is just lye soap mixed with water. Which sulfur are you taking internally? Mms on carpet has been reported to help. I always kept spritzer bottle of spray, would spray myself and area around me. Also activated on saucers helped. Be sure and watch video before making CDS. http://jimhumble.biz/--- In bird mites , Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>> Hi Marie, I have tried to find liquid lye forever here in Germany, but just couldn't. I've got the mites out of hair and scalp by using white vinegar in water 60:40 ratio, sprayed on twice daily for one week. It got rid of all the crawling and biting. I am using it once a week precautionary now. Sulfur

shampoo and bath has also helped me a lot, but the best results I achieved by taking it internally. The webbing feeling I only ever get in carpeted areas, like office and car.> Going to try the MMS on the carpets plus on my hair and see how it goes. > > > ________________________________> Von: healinghope <mfrreman@...>> An: bird mites > Gesendet: 20:44 Freitag, 3.Februar 2012> Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > Â > Aggi curious if you tried liquid lye soap applied on dry hair, comb in well, let sit several hours, or even overnight? Then scrub well with store bought shampoo like coal tar and sulfur, then second soap lather up with liquid lye. I always scrubbed my last shampoo with liquid lye,

still do, always will now. While in the shower cover your entire body with liquid lye. For me it helped suffocate the beast. We all probably don't have the same thing, it may not work. But would not hurt to try for a couple weeks, or more.> > > >> > Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.> >  > > I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.> > The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into hibernation ;-)> > This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg > > again.> >  > > The main problem are

still office and car (both with carpet). I am still facing that weird> > feeling in my hair, described as "webbing"... and yes, it really feels as though a big spider is > > throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the problem is very persistant, it really > > bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying away from office and car.> >  > > But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you are getting there as well.> > When are you going to move ?> >  > >  > > > > > > ________________________________> > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>> > An: "bird mites " <bird mites > > > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> > Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > > > >  > > Hi Aggi > >  > > Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try the itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then order some.> >  > > How's things for you?> >  > > Kaz x> > > > > > ________________________________> > From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@>> > "bird mites " <bird mites > > > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > > > >  > > How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how long it is needed.> > > > > > > > ________________________________> > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>> > An: "bird mites " <bird mites > > > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> > Betreff: Doxy - improvements!> > > > > >  > > Hi everyone> > > > I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o)> > > > The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.> > > > I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.> > > > I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.> > > > Take care> > > > Kaz x> >>

Aggi Wow no lye soap? Can you buy sulfur? Perhaps a site online will ship to

Germany.

> > >

> > > Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.

> > >  

> > > I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.

> > > The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into

hibernation ;-)

> > > This is why I have decided to take a break from the doxy and

switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg

> > > again.

> > >  

> > > The main problem are still office and car (both with

carpet). I am still facing that weird

> > > feeling in my hair, described as " webbing " ... and yes, it really

feels as though a big spider is

> > > throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but

as the problem is very persistant, it really

> > > bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and

every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying

away from office and car.

> > >  

> > > But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that

you are getting there as well.

> > > When are you going to move ?

> > >  

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>

> > > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> > > Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > Hi Aggi

> > >  

> > > Thanks for that - I am really pleased its working - I would like to try

the itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place,

then order some.

> > >  

> > > How's things for you?

> > >  

> > > Kaz x

> > >

> > >

> > > From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@>

> > > " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PM

> > > Subject: Re: Doxy - improvements!

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for

how long it is needed.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>

> > > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012

> > > Betreff: Doxy - improvements!

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > Hi everyone

> > >

> > > I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

> > >

> > > The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

too.

> > >

> > > I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

> > >

> > > I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

> > >

> > > Take care

> > >

> > > Kaz x

> > >

> >

>

I did find flower of sulfur but it is mainly used as a pesticide on plants.

Von: healinghope <mfrreman@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:18 Dienstag, 7.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!

Aggi Wow no lye soap? Can you buy sulfur? Perhaps a site online will ship to Germany.> > >> > > Hi Kaz, I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking.> > >  > > > I believe I am having more fungal issues than bird mites now.> > > The biters are really getting less and less, unless they have gone into hibernation ;-)> > > This is why I have

decided to take a break from the doxy and switch back to Itraconazole 100 mg > > > again.> > >  > > > The main problem are still office and car (both with carpet). I am still facing that weird> > > feeling in my hair, described as "webbing"... and yes, it really feels as though a big spider is > > > throwing a cobweb over me. It is rather annoing than painful, but as the problem is very persistant, it really > > > bothers me a lot. And again, this all happens after about 5 pm each and every day. I am usually a lot better during the day plus on weekends, staying away from office and car.> > >  > > > But apart from that I am doing really well and I am so glad to see, that you are getting

there as well.> > > When are you going to move ?> > >  > > >  > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>> > > An: "bird mites " <bird mites > > > > Gesendet: 23:03 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> > > Betreff: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > > > > > > >  > > > Hi Aggi > > >  > > > Thanks for that - I am really pleased its

working - I would like to try the itraconazole too - think I will wait until I've moved into my new place, then order some.> > >  > > > How's things for you?> > >  > > > Kaz x> > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@>> > > "bird mites " <bird mites > > > > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:53 PM> > > Subject: Re: Doxy - improvements!> > > > > > > > >

> > > How wonderful Kaz ! :-) Keep going on the Dox. Your body will tell you for how long it is needed.> > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > Von: Kaz <kazk1@>> > > An: "bird mites " <bird mites > > > > Gesendet: 12:28 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2012> > > Betreff: Doxy - improvements!> > > > > > > > >  > > > Hi everyone> > > > > > I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my

imagination, I think there are some improvements :o)> > > > > > The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.> > > > > > I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.> > > > > > I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.> > > > > > Take care> > > > > > Kaz x> > >> >>