RemedySpot.com

Re: Re,birdmites,anti fungals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not sure if it would work, but for some reason changing the acid alkaline balance in the body helps with more alkaline foods, maybe because the intestines start to work better and absorb nutrients better. Gives immune system a boost. Not sure. When you say "under fingernails" is that under the entire nail or just at the tip of the nail where the fingernails are growing out?From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 4:51:38 AMSubject: Re,birdmites,anti fungalsHi all,Still getting pinprick bites particularly on my toesAnd under my fingernails!Have tried borax washes.neem ,drownin coconut oil,caster oil,epsom salts,bicarb soda,cloves,teatree,etc etcStill bites same placesScrub loofahSulphur pine tar soap coal tar u name itThen took fluconazole covered in canesten creamOn banderol at mo incase bartonela causing symptomsSo goin to try benxzyol peroxide on hans n feet this weekBut would it be worth me spending 15 pounds to get a nail cream...excilor...And puttin on my nails n maybe painting my toes?If can use on skinOn nails it changes ph makes nails acidic n so fungus doesnt growI dont have fungus under nailsI think it may still be mitesSo would the change in ph help kill them off from under my nails?Dont want waste money if it a useless ideaThanks v muchX------------------------------On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote:>Hi everyone> >I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o)> >The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too.> >I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.> >I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.> >Take care> >Kaz x------------------------------------

Hi linda

Feel the bite on skin just under the nail

I have cut nails as much as can scrubbed under them as much I can,put various

treatments there and yet!!!

Still bites!!!

------------------------------

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 06:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>I'm not sure if it would work, but for some reason changing the acid alkaline

balance in the body helps with more alkaline foods, maybe because the intestines

start to work better and absorb nutrients better. Gives immune system a boost.

Not sure.

>

>

>When you say " under fingernails " is that under the entire nail or just at the

tip of the nail where the fingernails are growing out?

>

>

>

>

> Re,birdmites,anti fungals

>

>

>Hi all,

>Still getting pinprick bites particularly on my toes

>And under my fingernails!

>Have tried borax washes.neem ,drownin coconut oil,caster oil,epsom salts,bicarb

soda,cloves,teatree,etc etc

>Still bites same places

>Scrub loofah

>Sulphur pine tar soap coal tar u name it

>Then took fluconazole covered in canesten cream

>On banderol at mo incase bartonela causing symptoms

>So goin to try benxzyol peroxide on hans n feet this week

>But would it be worth me spending 15 pounds to get a nail cream...excilor...

>And puttin on my nails n maybe painting my toes?

>If can use on skin

>On nails it changes ph makes nails acidic n so fungus doesnt grow

>I dont have fungus under nails

>I think it may still be mites

>So would the change in ph help kill them off from under my nails?

>Dont want waste money if it a useless idea

>Thanks v much

>X

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote:

>

>>Hi everyone

>>

>>I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

think there are some improvements :o)

>>

>>The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus,

not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus

too.

>>

>>I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day.

>>

>>I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx -

he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok.

>>

>>Take care

>>

>>Kaz x

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

That is the first time I've heard of bites actually under the nail itself and not at the level of the finger and nail. That tells me it is systemic. You can try the treatment to the nails itself, but nothing except treatment internally will get rid of sensations of biting under nails. That's my thought now. On my hands my knuckles have gotten worse with arthritic symptoms. Skin has thickened around knuckles. I feel biting sensations in those thickened skin areas sometimes and a burning sensation the size of a coin in various places on the hands that come and go. This is all internal. I have gotten something similar on my legs, but when the burn starts it changes to a chill that goes up and down one leg only, so it has nothing to do with cold. This has been helped by medication big time. It could be Lyme or coinfections causing this, since I'm not knowledgeable about which causes what symptoms. Aandraya knows most about that. Some of the symptoms overlap too so makes it very hard for diagnosis even for my LLMD she admits. And each of us are biologically unique. Some symptoms stand out as 99% sure it is one coinfection or the other.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:24:16 AMSubject: Re: Re,birdmites,anti fungalsHi lindaFeel the bite on skin just under the nailI have cut nails as much as can scrubbed under them as much I can,put various treatments there and yet!!!Still bites!!!------------------------------On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 06:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I'm not sure if it would work, but for some reason changing the acid alkaline balance in the body helps with more alkaline foods, maybe because the intestines start to work better and absorb nutrients better. Gives immune system a boost. Not sure. >>>When you say "under fingernails" is that under the entire nail or just at the tip of the nail where the fingernails are growing out? >>> >> Re,birdmites,anti fungals >>>Hi all, >Still getting pinprick bites particularly on my toes >And under my fingernails! >Have tried borax washes.neem ,drownin coconut oil,caster oil,epsom salts,bicarb soda,cloves,teatree,etc etc >Still bites same places >Scrub loofah >Sulphur pine tar soap coal tar u name it >Then took fluconazole covered in canesten cream >On banderol at mo incase bartonela causing symptoms >So goin to try benxzyol peroxide on hans n feet this week >But would it be worth me spending 15 pounds to get a nail cream...excilor... >And puttin on my nails n maybe painting my toes? >If can use on skin >On nails it changes ph makes nails acidic n so fungus doesnt grow >I dont have fungus under nails >I think it may still be mites >So would the change in ph help kill them off from under my nails? >Dont want waste money if it a useless idea >Thanks v much >X >>>>------------------------------ >On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote: >>>Hi everyone >> >>I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o) >> >>The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too. >> >>I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day. >> >>I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok. >> >>Take care >> >>Kaz x >>>------------------------------------ >>

I mean just under the nail at the join of finger n nail.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 08:19 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>That is the first time I've heard of bites actually under the nail itself and

not at the level of the finger and nail. That tells me it is systemic. You can

try the treatment to the nails itself, but nothing except treatment internally

will get rid of sensations of biting under nails. That's my thought now.

>

>

>On my hands my knuckles have gotten worse with arthritic symptoms. Skin has

thickened around knuckles. I feel biting sensations in those thickened skin

areas sometimes and a burning sensation the size of a coin in various places on

the hands that come and go. This is all internal. I have gotten something

similar on my legs, but when the burn starts it changes to a chill that goes up

and down one leg only, so it has nothing to do with cold. This has been helped

by medication big time. It could be Lyme or coinfections causing this, since I'm

not knowledgeable about which causes what symptoms. Aandraya knows most about

that. Some of the symptoms overlap too so makes it very hard for diagnosis even

for my LLMD she admits. And each of us are biologically unique. Some symptoms

stand out as 99% sure it is one coinfection or the other.

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>Hi all,

>>Still getting pinprick bites particularly on my toes

>>And under my fingernails!

>>Have tried borax washes.neem ,drownin coconut oil,caster oil,epsom

salts,bicarb soda,cloves,teatree,etc etc

>>Still bites same places

>>Scrub loofah

>>Sulphur pine tar soap coal tar u name it

>>Then took fluconazole covered in canesten cream

>>On banderol at mo incase bartonela causing symptoms

>>So goin to try benxzyol peroxide on hans n feet this week

>>But would it be worth me spending 15 pounds to get a nail cream...excilor...

>>And puttin on my nails n maybe painting my toes?

>>If can use on skin

>>On nails it changes ph makes nails acidic n so fungus doesnt grow

>>I dont have fungus under nails

>>I think it may still be mites

>>So would the change in ph help kill them off from under my nails?

>>Dont want waste money if it a useless idea

>>Thanks v much

>>X

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote:

>>

>>Hi everyone

>>

>>

pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus,

too.

>>

>>

>>

>>Take care

>>

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Oh what a life we have wi all this!!:-(

X

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 08:19 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>That is the first time I've heard of bites actually under the nail itself and

not at the level of the finger and nail. That tells me it is systemic. You can

try the treatment to the nails itself, but nothing except treatment internally

will get rid of sensations of biting under nails. That's my thought now.

>

>

>On my hands my knuckles have gotten worse with arthritic symptoms. Skin has

thickened around knuckles. I feel biting sensations in those thickened skin

areas sometimes and a burning sensation the size of a coin in various places on

the hands that come and go. This is all internal. I have gotten something

similar on my legs, but when the burn starts it changes to a chill that goes up

and down one leg only, so it has nothing to do with cold. This has been helped

by medication big time. It could be Lyme or coinfections causing this, since I'm

not knowledgeable about which causes what symptoms. Aandraya knows most about

that. Some of the symptoms overlap too so makes it very hard for diagnosis even

for my LLMD she admits. And each of us are biologically unique. Some symptoms

stand out as 99% sure it is one coinfection or the other.

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>Hi all,

>>Still getting pinprick bites particularly on my toes

>>And under my fingernails!

>>Have tried borax washes.neem ,drownin coconut oil,caster oil,epsom

salts,bicarb soda,cloves,teatree,etc etc

>>Still bites same places

>>Scrub loofah

>>Sulphur pine tar soap coal tar u name it

>>Then took fluconazole covered in canesten cream

>>On banderol at mo incase bartonela causing symptoms

>>So goin to try benxzyol peroxide on hans n feet this week

>>But would it be worth me spending 15 pounds to get a nail cream...excilor...

>>And puttin on my nails n maybe painting my toes?

>>If can use on skin

>>On nails it changes ph makes nails acidic n so fungus doesnt grow

>>I dont have fungus under nails

>>I think it may still be mites

>>So would the change in ph help kill them off from under my nails?

>>Dont want waste money if it a useless idea

>>Thanks v much

>>X

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote:

>>

>>Hi everyone

>>

>>

too.

>>

>>

>>

>>Take care

>>

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

- I had the skin thickening on many areas of my body, very strange. Has resolved with treatment. I still have some areas where skin became thinner but that is better too. AandrayaOn Jan 31, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

That is the first time I've heard of bites actually under the nail itself and not at the level of the finger and nail. That tells me it is systemic. You can try the treatment to the nails itself, but nothing except treatment internally will get rid of sensations of biting under nails. That's my thought now. On my hands my knuckles have gotten worse with arthritic symptoms. Skin has thickened around knuckles. I feel biting sensations in those thickened skin areas sometimes and a burning sensation the size of a coin in various places on the hands that come and go. This is all internal. I have gotten something similar on my legs, but when the burn starts it changes to a chill that goes up and down one leg only, so it has nothing to do with cold. This has been helped by medication big time. It could be Lyme or coinfections causing this,

since I'm not knowledgeable about which causes what symptoms. Aandraya knows most about that. Some of the symptoms overlap too so makes it very hard for diagnosis even for my LLMD she admits. And each of us are biologically unique. Some symptoms stand out as 99% sure it is one coinfection or the other.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:24:16 AMSubject: Re: Re,birdmites,anti fungalsHi lindaFeel the bite on skin just under the nailI have cut nails as much as can scrubbed under them as much I can,put various treatments there and yet!!!Still bites!!!------------------------------On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 06:47 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I'm not sure if it would work, but for some reason changing the acid alkaline balance

in the body helps with more alkaline foods, maybe because the intestines start to work better and absorb nutrients better. Gives immune system a boost. Not sure. >>>When you say "under fingernails" is that under the entire nail or just at the tip of the nail where the fingernails are growing out? >>> >> Re,birdmites,anti fungals >>>Hi all, >Still getting pinprick bites particularly on my toes >And under my fingernails! >Have tried borax washes.neem ,drownin coconut oil,caster oil,epsom salts,bicarb soda,cloves,teatree,etc etc >Still bites same places >Scrub loofah >Sulphur pine tar soap coal tar u name it >Then took fluconazole covered in

canesten cream >On banderol at mo incase bartonela causing symptoms >So goin to try benxzyol peroxide on hans n feet this week >But would it be worth me spending 15 pounds to get a nail cream...excilor... >And puttin on my nails n maybe painting my toes? >If can use on skin >On nails it changes ph makes nails acidic n so fungus doesnt grow >I dont have fungus under nails >I think it may still be mites >So would the change in ph help kill them off from under my nails? >Dont want waste money if it a useless idea >Thanks v much >X >>>>------------------------------ >On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 03:28 PST Kaz wrote: >>>Hi everyone >> >>I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I think there are some improvements :o) >> >>The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches

and pains in joints. I also don't feel quite so depressed - still have the tinnitus, not as loud though - although I know that prescription drugs can cause tinnitus too. >> >>I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of oregano/olive leaf extract a few drops in water 3/4 times a day. >> >>I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an appointment to see her doctor to see if she can get some anti fungals and abx - he's a lot more understanding than my doc so she should be ok. >> >>Take care >> >>Kaz x >>>------------------------------------ >>

Try ivermectin or an Rx med for sick nails. Hope you get relief soon :)

Jan

>

> >Hi everyone

> > 

> >I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

> > 

> >The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

too.

> > 

> >I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

> > 

> >I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

> > 

> >Take care

> > 

> >Kaz x

>

Thanks jan

Whats,a rx med for nails?

Would it kill mites?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 14:58 PST jan.morin28 wrote:

>Try ivermectin or an Rx med for sick nails. Hope you get relief soon :)

>

>Jan

>

>

>>

>> >Hi everyone

>> > 

>> >I've been taking doxy for 2.5 weeks now, and unless it's my imagination, I

>> > 

>> >The brain fog seems to be clearing, I have more energy and less aches and

too.

>> > 

>> >I will continue with the doxy for a few months - I also take oil of

>> > 

>> >I did look into buying itraconazole but it's so expensive - my mum has an

>> > 

>> >Take care

>> > 

>> >Kaz x

>>

>

>