RemedySpot.com

Tendinitis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just met a woman on the Nor Cal Lyme Facebook page who used Levaquin 3 years ago and was greatly helped by it symptom wise and says it was the only thing that made her feel like she was half way normal again. Unfortunately she did get tendinitis. She is thinking about starting up the Levaquin again. It is a hard decision.

I don't know, my tendons, bones, and muscles are hurt before Levaquin, everything got worse the first month then dramatically better, but the most remarkable thing about it was it cleared my head and zero migraines while on it. I'm 3 weeks into 2nd course(still herx on it so started slow)on it and now going to health club and working out. If you get severe tendon pain you have to back off a few days and then reintroduce -per Burrascano. My doctor is pretty careful about patient herxes, etc. He puts mos Bart patients on it after first lowering the Bart load with other meds. Rifampin did help me but not as much as Levaquin, not even close. Again, I did have a severe case.AandrayaOn Jan 31, 2012, at 11:55 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I just met a woman on the Nor Cal Lyme Facebook page who used Levaquin 3 years ago and was greatly helped by it symptom wise and says it was the only thing that made her feel like she was half way normal again. Unfortunately she did get tendinitis. She is thinking about starting up the Levaquin again. It is a hard decision.