RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: To pray is to meditate- no need for classes or Guru's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The place to meditate can be anywhere like says -- and it doesn't have to be taught by some Guru. Your maker will hear you - you need to get out of the noise of life - go somewhere that makes you feel good, and totally still yourself - you can let it happen to yourself without any training.

In my case, I have been praying since childhood (prayed in school every morning in those days). Meditation is nothing more than praying and only works when you are honest and your heart is clean and when you can forgive all that is around you, not thinking of where you landed in life or why. My parents always reminded me 'God helps those who helps themselves'.

Meditation is a way to help yourself.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:45 PMSubject: Re: Re:samento

If you could find a few moments to at least quiet yourself in the midst of things... just go to the place where thought no longer exists, just the observer. That is my practice. So sorry that he does not understand -- perhaps in time he will. There are times when it is nearly impossible to meditate and at those time pray. I think both are essential for me. Also reading spiritual books help a lot. Helps in seeking spiritual guidance.

L.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:47:31 AMSubject: Re: Re:samentoThanks lindaYes he goes on n on that I havent done anything at all to help myself because no relaxation practicesAbout a hundred times iv heard it!!!Iv been too busy lookin,after cat,dealin ewi her death,cleaning,buying sourcing resources to help,not sleepin,getn crawlies n bites does not help one to get in state for relax,nor all the other traumaIts like,bein told im weak when only us lot know how horendous

this is to deal wi.It about day to day survivalI was almost suicidal when had leave my old life ,rid of nearly everythin n cat dieLast thing cud do was meditateJust hoped to pull thru is all!!!!I realy realy like echart tolle vv muchHad the power of nowSome cds of him talk findhorn scotlandI get himLost all my booksWhen moveYes he isnt pretentious n elitist like a lot of folk sometimes areHes humbleN I like that :-)------------------------------On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 13:27 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>I just follow the breath. Also have read and listened a lot to Eckart Tolle... also others like Goldsmith. Goldsmith has an excellent book on Meditation. I did not do any meditating during the infestation. I was just too busy cleaning and we totally isolated so didn't go to our group. I have learned that even a short meditation of a minute is better

than none at all and can calm me down and stop obsessive thinking. You can do it while waiting in line or at a red light in the car. You don't have to have a particular religion to meditate and it isn't just for those that follow eastern thought or belief, which I do. My brother is an atheist and wants to start meditating. It would be so good for him (me, anyone). >>>Let your friend know kindly that judging you about meditating is not helping you. None of us need that kind of nagging. When you get back to it, you do, and not before!! >> Re:samento >> >> >>Could samento be causing my stomach pain? >>I already had a delicate stomach >>But this week started wi samento,astragalus n echinacea tinctures >>N migraines horendous then actualy feel.stomach spasm >>Hasnt been as painful for long time >>Takin zantac ant acid >>Will start on slipery elm tabs again >>May need get omepazarole ulcur meds from doc again as pain goin thru to my back >>Stoped takin astragalus n echinacea >>N drop samento to twice daily >>Nine drops at mo twice day >>But concerned wont even.b able to take that >>Let alone the doxy!:-( >>Dont think doxy a option now wi how my body plays up >>Oh im fed up!:-( >>C >> >> >> >>------------------------------ >>On

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 18:09 PST Aandraya wrote: >> >>Yes you can take them together >>As >> >> >> >>On Jan 20, 2012, at 7:17 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote: >> >> Never took either. I'm on amoxicillin & zythromax. >> >> Check/google about the diabetes. Maybe ask a pharmacist to be sure they're safe for you. >> >> On Jan 20, 2012 5:06 PM, "true4free" <no_reply > wrote: >> >> >> What dosage on the doxy, and can you take it at the same time as the itraconazole?Thanks! >> (and any issues to look out for if you are T2 Diabetic?) >> >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>