RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Goverment finds no cause

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Funny...the ones labeled as psychotic are the most sane.

We see through the bull---  and see the world as it really is....

I am thankful everyday for this group.

On Jan 26, 2012 12:08 AM, " morjella " <morjella@...> wrote:

LOL I have to think " What's new! " Early on I gave up on expecting anything from a broke, corrupt, inept, slow-moving, heartless, and extremely _stupid_ bureaucracy. (The cream does not rise to the top, I don't think.)

No, my dears, we have each other -- and frankly, except for a few little things like paying for all the research out of our pockets without a dime of insurance for anything overtly about parasites -- that's not too bad. The each other part, I mean.

Holy moses, look how much we have learned together. We have been unfettered by regulation, limited only by our imaginations and budgets. Oh yeah, it has been crippling insofar as the financial costs, I'd love to have had that part be different, but no government could have tackled a disease with such a large, confusingly complex list of symptoms and all of the information that we have. We have done already what would have taken a government decades longer.

I thank G*d we have this group. Can you imagine if we did not? I can. Been there. Sad you've got this too, but since you do, so glad we are fighting it together.

kajay>> Well here it is years...

Me too!!!

Some helluva lovely folk in it,like yourself elissa!:-)

C

------------------------------

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 08:26 PST Elissa wrote:

>Funny...the ones labeled as psychotic are the most sane.

>

>We see through the bull--- and see the world as it really is....

>

>I am thankful everyday for this group.

>

>On Jan 26, 2012 12:08 AM, " morjella " <morjella@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>LOL I have to think " What's new! " Early on I gave up on expecting anything

>from a broke, corrupt, inept, slow-moving, heartless, and extremely

>_stupid_ bureaucracy. (The cream does not rise to the top, I don't think.)

>

>No, my dears, we have each other -- and frankly, except for a few little

>things like paying for all the research out of our pockets without a dime

>of insurance for anything overtly about parasites -- that's not too bad.

>The each other part, I mean.

>

>Holy moses, look how much we have learned together. We have been unfettered

>by regulation, limited only by our imaginations and budgets. Oh yeah, it

>has been crippling insofar as the financial costs, I'd love to have had

>that part be different, but no government could have tackled a disease with

>such a large, confusingly complex list of symptoms and all of the

>information that we have. We have done already what would have taken a

>government decades longer.

>

>I thank G*d we have this group. Can you imagine if we did not? I can. Been

>there. Sad you've got this too, but since you do, so glad we are fighting

>it together.

>

>kajay

>

>

>

>

>>

>> Well here it is years...

>

:-)

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 09:47 PST Elissa wrote:

>Thanks c.

>

>On Jan 27, 2012 12:41 PM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>kayjay what do you think, Unreal. agree whats new lol:0

>

>

>

>

>> >

>> > Well here it is year...

>

Hi healing hope what does yw mean?

C

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:09 PST healinghope wrote:

>Yw c:)

>

>

>> > >

>> > > Well here it is year...

>>

>

>

Ah,

:-)

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 10:24 PST healinghope wrote:

>Your welcome

>

>

>> > > >

>> > > > Well here it is year...

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

ME TOO !!! Kajay, love you for this post ! :-) I am just about to finish my report for morjella.

Von: Elissa <elissarachel@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:26 Donnerstag, 26.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Goverment finds no cause

We see through the bull--- and see the world as it really is....

On Jan 26, 2012 12:08 AM, "morjella" <morjella@...> wrote:

LOL I have to think "What's new!" Early on I gave up on expecting anything from a broke, corrupt, inept, slow-moving, heartless, and extremely _stupid_ bureaucracy. (The cream does not rise to the top, I don't think.) No, my dears, we have each other -- and frankly, except for a few little things like paying for all the research out of our pockets without a dime of insurance for anything overtly about parasites -- that's not too bad. The each other part, I mean. Holy moses, look how much we have learned together. We have been unfettered by regulation, limited only by our imaginations and budgets. Oh yeah, it has been crippling insofar as the financial costs, I'd love to have had that part be different, but no government could have tackled a disease with such a large, confusingly complex list of symptoms and all of the information that we have. We have done already what would have taken a government decades longer. I thank G*d

we have this group. Can you imagine if we did not? I can. Been there. Sad you've got this too, but since you do, so glad we are fighting it together.kajay

Yay, Aggi!If you want to write for Morjella.com, go to the site and register on the site with your preferred username. You will receive your password by email and if you ever lose it, you can of course reset it. Once you have registered, shoot me an email here at morjella@..., and tell me your username so I can upgrade your account to let you post articles. I'll email you back after I upgrade your account.When you post an article, I will get a notification that an article is ready to review and publish. If you don't see your article go up within 24-48 hours, email me please. I get a lot of

legitimate email and it is easy to just plain scroll past the most important one - yours! Your articles will go up faster with this method than if I create a login for you, plus this way you control what your username is.Note: Avoid putting your articles into comments. It is easy, yes, but defeats the whole purpose of blogs, which is the ability to categorize posts topically FOR EASY SEARCHING. If you put your important information in comments, no one will ever see them!Thanks so much to all of you who are preparing your first set of articles. Aggi, and everyone else, I can't wait to read them!!!!Kajay/Morjella From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:35 PM Subject: Re: Re: Goverment finds no cause

ME TOO !!! Kajay, love you for this post ! :-) I am just about to finish my report for morjella.

Von: Elissa <elissarachel@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:26 Donnerstag, 26.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Goverment finds no cause

LOL I have to think "What's new!" Early on I gave up on expecting anything from a broke, corrupt, inept, slow-moving, heartless, and extremely _stupid_ bureaucracy. (The cream does not rise to the top, I don't think.) No, my dears, we have each other -- and frankly, except for a few little things like paying for all the research out of our pockets without a dime of insurance for anything overtly about parasites -- that's not too bad. The each other part, I mean. Holy moses, look how much we have learned together. We have been unfettered by regulation, limited only by our imaginations and budgets. Oh yeah, it has been crippling insofar as the financial costs, I'd love to have had that part be different, but no government could have tackled a disease with such a large, confusingly complex list of symptoms and all of the information that we have. We have done already what would have taken a government decades longer. I thank G*d

we have this group. Can you imagine if we did not? I can. Been there. Sad you've got this too, but since you do, so glad we are fighting it together.kajay

Thanks, Aggi :-) From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:35 PM Subject: Re: Re: Goverment finds no cause