RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: @Sad Girl / Cartoon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, and this site has them all. Bird mites and Morgellons are political issues here in the US at least, maybe worldwide.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 12:23:55 PMSubject: Re: @Sad Girl / CartoonKayJay summed up perfectly, there are always peeps, good, curious, and paid for. >> I agree, and I believe the same about all those with whom I > have corresponded here. However, this group has many members, and only a handful post regularly. Most are "lurkers," and I would be naive to > assume that that group does not include the CDC, FEMA, USDA, FDA, and > other governmental agencies; as well as large pharmaceutical firms and > members of the medical and scientific communities all over the world. > This is an open group in that _anyone_ can join it and that every member has access to all posts. Though I share freely, I am aware not only of > this fact, that is, equal member access to all of our extremely personal and candid content, but also to the fact that every word, subject line, member, and link are available to all comers, regardless of motivation. Occasionally, LOL, I actually allow this to influence what I say and don't say. > Kajay/Morjella>------------------------------------