RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all

Im so fed up

If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!

I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal

cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee

keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!

Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric footbath

Got turmeric on carpet n pyjamas

Scrubbed bleach ages to sort carpet

Then when woke today

Lota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feet

Scabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days

Bites under fingernails

Spent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nails

So can take to dermatologist

They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!

Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!

But ive had enough

So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!

But what choice do any of us have?

We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty times

N keep going

I want cuddles from my cat

Realy need badly

N shes gone!!

Phew

And no friend understands this distress

But people here do

We in same boat

And...

Now have to wash beddin n clean everything

How dull is that for a saturday afternoon?

Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private

pharmacy

Its been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a week

And lots of treatments that are

External

And im still geting bites

So I will order some capsules

The doxy

But shall need to take ant acids alongside them

Does anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not

interfere with the doxy?

I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their

understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!

Thanks x

------------------------------

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:

>The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.

>

>>

>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS

in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even

looking into it.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Lyme Lesions

>>

>>

http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------------

>>

>>

I know exactly how you feel C. The last few days have been bad for me. Lots of crawling sensations last night and yesterday some severe biting sensations on my heel. I applied Vicks to my feet, then Flowers of Sulpher, then put my socks on so I could go to sleep. I had a severe cramp in my leg and ended up yelling my head off it was so painful. Got up, took a muscle relaxant and magnesium. Went back to bed. Slept until 1:30 am, drank some water then tried to go back to sleep and slept until 3:30 am. It can be so bad sometimes... even with medications they can make me so friggin' sick, but I have to stick with it. I'm getting injections now and noticed the arthritic feelings have gone away mostly. I've had Lyme arthritis. But will the arthritis stay away? That's the question. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory. Did you think the bugs would hate it? Or stay away? T. is very bitter. I use it a lot too. Haven't tried it on the body. Can stain easily.Spent the whole day cleaning bedding and doing laundry. Washed sheets and blankets all. Sprayed bed with Lysol and Windex both. Had gotten a bite on my thumb and thigh.As I recall if you take antacids with Doxy it can't be taken at the same time. No dairy during this time either. Doxy does not do well with dairy. Even yogurt is not to be taken when you take Doxy. Maybe it is okay several hours after taking Doxy. Doxy should be taken with food. If you decide to get Doxy, get the capsules and not the pill form. Pill form harder on stomach.Hang in there C! Prayers for you and all of us here. I don't share any of this with anyone but my husband and this group. Not even with people with Lyme because we have something added onto Lyme, a big unknown that causes severe derm symptoms. Is it an external bug or a bug that comes out, bites us and goes back into the body? It is a big unknown.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:37:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!Hi allIm so fed up If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric footbathGot turmeric on carpet n pyjamasScrubbed bleach ages to sort carpetThen when woke todayLota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feetScabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days Bites under fingernailsSpent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nailsSo can take to dermatologist They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!But ive had enough So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!But what choice do any of us have?We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty timesN keep goingI want cuddles from my catRealy need badlyN shes gone!!PhewAnd no friend understands this distressBut people here doWe in same boatAnd...Now have to wash beddin n clean everythingHow dull is that for a saturday afternoon?Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private pharmacyIts been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a weekAnd lots of treatments that areExternalAnd im still geting bitesSo I will order some capsulesThe doxyBut shall need to take ant acids alongside themDoes anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not interfere with the doxy?I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!Thanks x------------------------------On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:>The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.>>>>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even looking into it. >> >> >> >> >> Lyme Lesions >> >> http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/ >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

C-Take Doxy with food a few hours away from dairy and mineral supps and antacids. Also away from probiotics.AandrayaOn Feb 18, 2012, at 5:37 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi all

Im so fed up

I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee

Then when woke today

Bites under fingernails

But ive had enough

N keep going

Realy need badly

N shes gone!!

Phew

But people here do

We in same boat

And...

Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private pharmacy

Its been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a week

External

The doxy

Does anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not interfere with the doxy?

I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!

Thanks x

>

>>

>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even looking into it.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Lyme Lesions

>>

>> http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Oh hi linda

Sorry ur struggling wi crawly sensations n bites also.

Yes its just went on too long n we need it to stop!!!

Hope u manage to sleep better tonight!

Phew itd,weird it seems,to be getting worse the bites,since usin benzyol

petoxide

Are they coming out o my skin?

I dont know

But after I emailed I curled up in a ball n was sobbing

U know this really pushes us cos it just goes on n on n on

But I know theres a light end o tunnel

Kaz phoned me tonite which I realy apreciated

She says,if she won the lottery shed give everyone in the group we talk to money

Thats so lovely

I dont think shed mind me saying!

We all understand how hard this is fir each other!

Hang in there

I shall do the same!

X

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 04:31 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>I know exactly how you feel C. The last few days have been bad for me. Lots of

crawling sensations last night and yesterday some severe biting sensations on my

heel. I applied Vicks to my feet, then Flowers of Sulpher, then put my socks on

so I could go to sleep. I had a severe cramp in my leg and ended up yelling my

head off it was so painful. Got up, took a muscle relaxant and magnesium. Went

back to bed. Slept until 1:30 am, drank some water then tried to go back to

sleep and slept until 3:30 am. It can be so bad sometimes... even with

medications they can make me so friggin' sick, but I have to stick with it. I'm

getting injections now and noticed the arthritic feelings have gone away mostly.

I've had Lyme arthritis. But will the arthritis stay away? That's the question.

>

>

>Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory. Did you think the bugs would hate it? Or stay

away? T. is very bitter. I use it a lot too. Haven't tried it on the body. Can

stain easily.

>

>

>Spent the whole day cleaning bedding and doing laundry. Washed sheets and

blankets all. Sprayed bed with Lysol and Windex both. Had gotten a bite on my

thumb and thigh.

>

>

>As I recall if you take antacids with Doxy it can't be taken at the same time.

No dairy during this time either. Doxy does not do well with dairy. Even yogurt

is not to be taken when you take Doxy. Maybe it is okay several hours after

taking Doxy. Doxy should be taken with food. If you decide to get Doxy, get the

capsules and not the pill form. Pill form harder on stomach.

>

>

>Hang in there C! Prayers for you and all of us here. I don't share any of this

with anyone but my husband and this group. Not even with people with Lyme

because we have something added onto Lyme, a big unknown that causes severe derm

symptoms. Is it an external bug or a bug that comes out, bites us and goes back

into the body? It is a big unknown.

>

>

>

>

> Lyme Lesions

>>

>>

http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Thanks Aa

Will do!

Hope ur well.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 10:18 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C-

>Take Doxy with food a few hours away from dairy and mineral supps and antacids.

Also away from probiotics.

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>On Feb 18, 2012, at 5:37 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Hi all

>> Im so fed up

>> If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!

>> I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened

metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee

>> keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!

>> Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric footbath

>> Got turmeric on carpet n pyjamas

>> Scrubbed bleach ages to sort carpet

>> Then when woke today

>> Lota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feet

>> Scabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days

>> Bites under fingernails

>> Spent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nails

>> So can take to dermatologist

>> They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!

>> Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!

>> But ive had enough

>> So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!

>> But what choice do any of us have?

>> We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty times

>> N keep going

>> I want cuddles from my cat

>> Realy need badly

>> N shes gone!!

>> Phew

>> And no friend understands this distress

>> But people here do

>> We in same boat

>> And...

>> Now have to wash beddin n clean everything

>> How dull is that for a saturday afternoon?

>> Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a

private pharmacy

>> Its been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a

week

>> And lots of treatments that are

>> External

>> And im still geting bites

>> So I will order some capsules

>> The doxy

>> But shall need to take ant acids alongside them

>> Does anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so

not interfere with the doxy?

>> I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with

their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has

helped!!!

>> Thanks x

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:

>>

>> >The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.

>> >

>> >

>> > I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with

MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even

looking into it.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Lyme Lesions

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------------

>> >

>> >

HI, !So sorry to hear about your bad night . ONe wonders, will it ever end. I am glad you have a supportive husband.Hope you get a better night tonight!Hugs |Cecilia From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent:

Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

I know exactly how you feel C. The last few days have been bad for me. Lots of crawling sensations last night and yesterday some severe biting sensations on my heel. I applied Vicks to my feet, then Flowers of Sulpher, then put my socks on so I could go to sleep. I had a severe cramp in my leg and ended up yelling my head off it was so painful. Got up, took a muscle relaxant and magnesium. Went back to bed. Slept until 1:30 am, drank some water then tried to go back to sleep and slept until 3:30 am. It can be so bad sometimes... even with medications they can make me so friggin' sick, but I have to stick with it. I'm getting injections now and noticed the arthritic feelings have gone away mostly. I've had Lyme arthritis. But will the arthritis stay away? That's the question.

Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory. Did you think the bugs would hate it? Or stay away? T. is very bitter. I use it a lot too. Haven't tried it on the body. Can stain easily.Spent the whole day cleaning bedding and doing laundry. Washed sheets and blankets all. Sprayed bed with Lysol and Windex both. Had gotten a bite on my thumb and thigh.As I recall if you take antacids with Doxy it can't be taken at the same time. No dairy during this time either. Doxy does not do well with dairy. Even yogurt is not to be taken when you take Doxy. Maybe it is okay several hours after taking Doxy. Doxy should be taken with food. If you decide to get Doxy, get the capsules and not the pill form. Pill form harder on stomach.Hang in there C! Prayers for you

and all of us here. I don't share any of this with anyone but my husband and this group. Not even with people with Lyme because we have something added onto Lyme, a big unknown that causes severe derm symptoms. Is it an external bug or a bug that comes out, bites us and goes back into the body? It is a big unknown.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:37:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!Hi allIm so fed up If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric

footbathGot turmeric on carpet n pyjamasScrubbed bleach ages to sort carpetThen when woke todayLota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feetScabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days Bites under fingernailsSpent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nailsSo can take to dermatologist They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!But ive had enough So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!But what choice do any of us have?We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty timesN keep goingI want cuddles from my catRealy need badlyN shes gone!!PhewAnd no friend understands this distressBut people here doWe in same boatAnd...Now have to wash beddin n clean everythingHow dull is that for a saturday afternoon?Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private

pharmacyIts been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a weekAnd lots of treatments that areExternalAnd im still geting bitesSo I will order some capsulesThe doxyBut shall need to take ant acids alongside themDoes anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not interfere with the doxy?I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!Thanks x------------------------------On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:>The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.>>>>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to

even looking into it. >> >> >> >> >> Lyme Lesions >> >> http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/ >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Hi SAd Girl!It is a hard time and you´re giving it a good fight.I was also suicidal when we were fully infested and sick from the mites, so Ireally understand your situation. Glad you´re feeling better, but sorry it´s still quite bad .My thoughts are with you.Cecilia From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> To:

bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 12:37 PM Subject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

Hi all

Im so fed up

I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee

Then when woke today

Bites under fingernails

But ive had enough

N keep going

Realy need badly

N shes gone!!

Phew

But people here do

We in same boat

And...

Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private pharmacy

External

The doxy

Does anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not interfere with the doxy?

I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!

Thanks x

>

>>

>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even looking into it.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Lyme Lesions

>>

>> http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Thanks Cecilia. You are wonderful. Did better last night.From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:40:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

HI, !So sorry to hear about your bad night . ONe wonders, will it ever end. I am glad you have a supportive husband.Hope you get a better night tonight!Hugs |Cecilia From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent:

Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

I know exactly how you feel C. The last few days have been bad for me. Lots of crawling sensations last night and yesterday some severe biting sensations on my heel. I applied Vicks to my feet, then Flowers of Sulpher, then put my socks on so I could go to sleep. I had a severe cramp in my leg and ended up yelling my head off it was so painful. Got up, took a muscle relaxant and magnesium. Went back to bed. Slept until 1:30 am, drank some water then tried to go back to sleep and slept until 3:30 am. It can be so bad sometimes... even with medications they can make me so friggin' sick, but I have to stick with it. I'm getting injections now and noticed the arthritic feelings have gone away mostly. I've had Lyme arthritis. But will the arthritis stay away? That's the question.

Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory. Did you think the bugs would hate it? Or stay away? T. is very bitter. I use it a lot too. Haven't tried it on the body. Can stain easily.Spent the whole day cleaning bedding and doing laundry. Washed sheets and blankets all. Sprayed bed with Lysol and Windex both. Had gotten a bite on my thumb and thigh.As I recall if you take antacids with Doxy it can't be taken at the same time. No dairy during this time either. Doxy does not do well with dairy. Even yogurt is not to be taken when you take Doxy. Maybe it is okay several hours after taking Doxy. Doxy should be taken with food. If you decide to get Doxy, get the capsules and not the pill form. Pill form harder on stomach.Hang in there C! Prayers for you

and all of us here. I don't share any of this with anyone but my husband and this group. Not even with people with Lyme because we have something added onto Lyme, a big unknown that causes severe derm symptoms. Is it an external bug or a bug that comes out, bites us and goes back into the body? It is a big unknown.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:37:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!Hi allIm so fed up If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric

footbathGot turmeric on carpet n pyjamasScrubbed bleach ages to sort carpetThen when woke todayLota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feetScabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days Bites under fingernailsSpent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nailsSo can take to dermatologist They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!But ive had enough So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!But what choice do any of us have?We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty timesN keep goingI want cuddles from my catRealy need badlyN shes gone!!PhewAnd no friend understands this distressBut people here doWe in same boatAnd...Now have to wash beddin n clean everythingHow dull is that for a saturday afternoon?Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private

pharmacyIts been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a weekAnd lots of treatments that areExternalAnd im still geting bitesSo I will order some capsulesThe doxyBut shall need to take ant acids alongside themDoes anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not interfere with the doxy?I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!Thanks x------------------------------On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:>The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.>>>>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to

even looking into it. >> >> >> >> >> Lyme Lesions >> >> http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/ >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Thank you cecillia

I know,u have had it so so tough as well

And u have had to fight hard !!!

Yes we soldier on regardless dont we!!!

V best wishes!

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 22:45 PST Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi SAd Girl!

>It is a hard time and you´re giving it a good fight.

>I was also suicidal when we were fully infested and sick from the mites, so I

>really understand your situation. Glad you´re feeling better, but sorry it´s

still quite bad .

>My thoughts are with you.

>Cecilia

>

>

>________________________________

> From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 12:37 PM

>Subject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

>

>

> 

>

>Hi all

>Im so fed up

>If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!

>I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal

cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee

>keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!

>Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric footbath

>Got turmeric on carpet n pyjamas

>Scrubbed bleach ages to sort carpet

>Then when woke today

>Lota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feet

>Scabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days

>Bites under fingernails

>Spent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nails

>So can take to dermatologist

>They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!

>Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!

>But ive had enough

>So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!

>But what choice do any of us have?

>We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty times

>N keep going

>I want cuddles from my cat

>Realy need badly

>N shes gone!!

>Phew

>And no friend understands this distress

>But people here do

>We in same boat

>And...

>Now have to wash beddin n clean everything

>How dull is that for a saturday afternoon?

>Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private

pharmacy

>Its been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a

week

>And lots of treatments that are

>External

>And im still geting bites

>So I will order some capsules

>The doxy

>But shall need to take ant acids alongside them

>Does anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not

interfere with the doxy?

>I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their

understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!

>Thanks x

>

>------------------------------

>On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:

>

>>The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.

>>

>>

>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS

in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even

looking into it.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Lyme Lesions

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Glad u did better linda!

Im not feeling very emotionaly well with these bites.

Its just goin on too long the whole bloody thing

It realy wears u down!

U know,i feel like ive lost big parts of myself

U know what I mean?

Lost health

Feel completely unnatractive n cant imagine anyone liking me in that way again

N im only early 40s

But this thing makes one feel dowdy

Past it if u like

N takes away fun creative thoughts somehow

Dislike my new cheap clothing n bloody plastic shoes n boots

Sprayed in dettol everyday!

It morphs us into a shell of the complete person we were

U know!!

But step by step I can see we all improve

N begin slowly to breathe n smile tentively again

N be ok

Just takes time

:-)

X

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 06:32 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Thanks Cecilia. You are wonderful. Did better last night.

>

> Lyme Lesions

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

- You are a wonderful person. I'm sorry you are not feeling well again.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:31 AMSubject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!

Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory. Did you think the bugs would hate it? Or stay away? T. is very bitter. I use it a lot too. Haven't tried it on the body. Can stain easily.

Spent the whole day cleaning bedding and doing laundry. Washed sheets and blankets all. Sprayed bed with Lysol and Windex both. Had gotten a bite on my thumb and thigh.

As I recall if you take antacids with Doxy it can't be taken at the same time. No dairy during this time either. Doxy does not do well with dairy. Even yogurt is not to be taken when you take Doxy. Maybe it is okay several hours after taking Doxy. Doxy should be taken with food. If you decide to get Doxy, get the capsules and not the pill form. Pill form harder on stomach.

Hang in there C! Prayers for you and all of us here. I don't share any of this with anyone but my husband and this group. Not even with people with Lyme because we have something added onto Lyme, a big unknown that causes severe derm symptoms. Is it an external bug or a bug that comes out, bites us and goes back into the body? It is a big unknown.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:37:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: at end of tether!argh!!!Hi allIm so fed up If it wasnt so upsetting it would be like a black comedy!I banged my head of a door cupboard lAstnight after walking into a opened metal cooker oven door in the dark n hurtin my knee keep it open after cookin so heat not wasted!Then stained feet n flip flops with turmeric footbathGot turmeric on carpet n pyjamasScrubbed bleach ages to sort carpetThen

when woke todayLota bites on my orange turmeric stained scabby feetScabby as put benzyol peroxide on ten days Bites under fingernailsSpent the morning gettin samples from feet hands under nailsSo can take to dermatologist They say cud wAit another three months to be seen!!!Well seen im not suicidal anymore!!!But ive had enough So fed up n bored with this shitty way of living!But what choice do any of us have?We gotta just grit our teeth during the extra shitty timesN keep goingI want cuddles from my catRealy need badlyN shes gone!!PhewAnd no friend understands this distressBut people here doWe in same boatAnd...Now have to wash beddin n clean everythingHow dull is that for a saturday afternoon?Well I think I have to order doxycycline at the end of the week from a private pharmacyIts been two months cleaning samento,banderol and taking fluconazole once a

weekAnd lots of treatments that areExternalAnd im still geting bitesSo I will order some capsulesThe doxyBut shall need to take ant acids alongside themDoes anyone know the best time to take the ant acids to help tum n also so not interfere with the doxy?I honestly do not know what I would have done without people on here with their understanding,similar predicament and their experience of what has helped!!!Thanks x------------------------------On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 19:10 PST healinghope wrote:>The public is misinformed unfortunately and believe in their doctors.>>>>> I've had a sneaking suspicion about this for a while now. Met a woman with MS in December and I suspect she has Lyme, but most people are not open to even looking into it. >> >> >> >>

>> Lyme Lesions >> >> http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/ >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Hi C,

Every single emotion you are describing below, we all have been through. One can hardly find words to describe this endless misery.

It is so true saying that it takes away everything in our lifes and many here have literally lost everything. I am so thankful that I hve got out

of it quite unblemished, not 100% yet, but 99%. I am also sure that if I had not listened to Krys' and Aandraya's advice, I would not be where

I am right now.

Yes aggi

Without the forum we wudnt have a clue how to cope!!!

And we wud be totaly alone in it.

Sad everyone has suffered but we recognise many o the same symptoms n heartenin

folk have improved!

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 10:44 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Hi C,

> 

>Every single emotion you are describing below, we all have been through. One

can hardly find words to describe this endless misery.

>It is so true saying that it takes away everything in our lifes and many here

have literally lost everything. I am so thankful that I hve got out

>of it quite unblemished, not 100% yet, but 99%. I am also sure that if I had

not listened to Krys' and Aandraya's advice, I would not be where

>I am right now.