RemedySpot.com

Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my Lovely !

The main Faschingsday will be coming Monday or Tuesday, depending on the area you are living at.

Here, around Cologne, where I am situated, the madness started yesterday already;-) The Thursday is called "Altweiber", meaning "old women", when they all dress up like really old women or nasty witches with big noses and fat black wards in their faces. It just looks so funny :-)

How old are your granddaughters now? I bet they are very excited...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: Tim <bird mites > Gesendet: 8:46 Freitag, 17.Februar 2012Betreff: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hi Aggi,

Do you know when Fasching starts this year. I know it is in February... my granddaughters are trying to figure out what they want to be for Fasching and are getting excited.

Love,

Thanks Aggi. One granddaughter, Sophia, is 6-1/2 and the youngest, Lily, is 3-1/2. They will be dressing up and are so excited. My daughter asked Lily what she wanted to be for Faschingday and she said "Lady Gaga." Her sister said, do you know who she is, she's the one that sings Rah rah, ah ah ah, Roma, Ro ma ma.... Lily: She's KWEEEEEPY! So I guess it won't be Lady Gaga. :)Hugs, From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:59:30 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hello my Lovely !

The main Faschingsday will be coming Monday or Tuesday, depending on the area you are living at.

Here, around Cologne, where I am situated, the madness started yesterday already;-) The Thursday is called "Altweiber", meaning "old women", when they all dress up like really old women or nasty witches with big noses and fat black wards in their faces. It just looks so funny :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: Tim <bird mites > Gesendet: 8:46 Freitag, 17.Februar 2012Betreff: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hi Aggi,

Do you know when Fasching starts this year. I know it is in February... my granddaughters are trying to figure out what they want to be for Fasching and are getting excited.

Love,

My daughter and her family live in Ehlenz, Rhineland-Pfalz. That is not far from you, right? She lives on a working farm.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:36:23 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Thanks Aggi. One granddaughter, Sophia, is 6-1/2 and the youngest, Lily, is 3-1/2. They will be dressing up and are so excited. My daughter asked Lily what she wanted to be for Faschingday and she said "Lady Gaga." Her sister said, do you know who she is, she's the one that sings Rah rah, ah ah ah, Roma, Ro ma ma.... Lily: She's KWEEEEEPY! So I guess it won't be Lady Gaga. :)Hugs, From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:59:30 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hello my Lovely !

Hi Aggi,

Love,

That is so sweet :-) The girls also have lovely names :-)

I always wanted to have a daughter and her name would have been ... it is just that i never ever got pregnant in my life. Must have been for some reason...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:36 Freitag, 17.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Thanks Aggi. One granddaughter, Sophia, is 6-1/2 and the youngest, Lily, is 3-1/2. They will be dressing up and are so excited. My daughter asked Lily what she wanted to be for Faschingday and she said "Lady Gaga." Her sister said, do you know who she is, she's the one that sings Rah rah, ah ah ah, Roma, Ro ma ma.... Lily: She's KWEEEEEPY! So I guess it won't be Lady Gaga. :)

Hugs,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:59:30 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hello my Lovely !

Hi Aggi,

Love,

Am so sorry Aggi. It isn't in the cards for some people... my daughter-in-law either and she is now 50 so it is way too late. Life can be great without kids! Son and daughter-in-law have a really nice life although they miss having kids in a way, but nephews and nieces give them a little sense of having kids around. :) From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:54:59 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

I always wanted to have a daughter and her name would have been ... it is just that i never ever got pregnant in my life. Must have been for some reason...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:36 Freitag, 17.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Thanks Aggi. One granddaughter, Sophia, is 6-1/2 and the youngest, Lily, is 3-1/2. They will be dressing up and are so excited. My daughter asked Lily what she wanted to be for Faschingday and she said "Lady Gaga." Her sister said, do you know who she is, she's the one that sings Rah rah, ah ah ah, Roma, Ro ma ma.... Lily: She's KWEEEEEPY! So I guess it won't be Lady Gaga. :)

Hugs,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:59:30 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hello my Lovely !

Hi Aggi,

Love,

Don't be ! I am a very happy person (again, lol). Of course there had been a time when I used to be sad about it, but this is gone

as I have just turned 50 as well and having no kids does have some advantages as well, I agree.

Besides, Ehlenz is in the Eifel and about 1 1/2 hours away from me, so quite close !!

Sorry to hear about your recent problems... I just hope it is not mites again bothering you...arrrgh

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Freitag, 17.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Am so sorry Aggi. It isn't in the cards for some people... my daughter-in-law either and she is now 50 so it is way too late. Life can be great without kids! Son and daughter-in-law have a really nice life although they miss having kids in a way, but nephews and nieces give them a little sense of having kids around.

:)

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:54:59 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hugs,

Hello my Lovely !

Hi Aggi,

Love,

Thanks Aggi! I am so happy for you!From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:19:53 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Don't be ! I am a very happy person (again, lol). Of course there had been a time when I used to be sad about it, but this is gone

as I have just turned 50 as well and having no kids does have some advantages as well, I agree.

Besides, Ehlenz is in the Eifel and about 1 1/2 hours away from me, so quite close !!

Sorry to hear about your recent problems... I just hope it is not mites again bothering you...arrrgh

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Freitag, 17.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Am so sorry Aggi. It isn't in the cards for some people... my daughter-in-law either and she is now 50 so it is way too late. Life can be great without kids! Son and daughter-in-law have a really nice life although they miss having kids in a way, but nephews and nieces give them a little sense of having kids around.

:)

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:54:59 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi - re: Fasching 2012

Hugs,

Hello my Lovely !

Hi Aggi,

Love,