RemedySpot.com

Re: Email account

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How could you tell it was hacked? Just wondering; I rarely use my email account & not often on Facebook but am curious to know how one would tell. Regards,KrysOn 9 January 2012 16:56, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with , which was not my primary email as you all know.  I hope it does not affect my , however.  I need my Groups!!!!  

My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info there too.  I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all, but hopefully I've got it taken care of now.  My daughter in Germany helped me straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.

--

I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

Rudyard Kipling

I got email from myself asking "how are you" - with a website attached. The website was from a Canadian pharmacy. Actually that link could be good, but the hacker sent the email to everyone on my email list too. On Facebook it showed up as an App - so I was able to delete that. I have learned my lesson about clicking on things just out of curiosity. Not a good idea.From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:47:34 PMSubject: Re: Email account

How could you tell it was hacked? Just wondering; I rarely use my email account & not often on Facebook but am curious to know how one would tell. Regards,KrysOn 9 January 2012 16:56, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with , which was not my primary email as you all know. I hope it does not affect my , however. I need my Groups!!!!

My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info there too. I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all, but hopefully I've got it taken care of now. My daughter in Germany helped me straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.

--

Rudyard Kipling

Krys,My daughter tells me that email is the most commonly hacked. Lots of her friends that have email have it hacked into apparently. So I decided to get rid of it because I really don't need two email addresses anyway. Have you ever had a problem of this sort? I have a Mac so don't worry as much as I used to about those issues.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 5:07:56 PMSubject: Re: Email account

I got email from myself asking "how are you" - with a website attached. The website was from a Canadian pharmacy. Actually that link could be good, but the hacker sent the email to everyone on my email list too. On Facebook it showed up as an App - so I was able to delete that. I have learned my lesson about clicking on things just out of curiosity. Not a good idea.From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:47:34 PMSubject: Re: Email account

My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with , which was not my primary email as you all know. I hope it does not affect my , however. I need my Groups!!!!

My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info there too. I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all, but hopefully I've got it taken care of now. My daughter in Germany helped me straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.

--

Rudyard Kipling

Oohhhh. Thanks . Just as well you told me; just in case. I'm the opposite; if I don't know the origin of a link I " spam " it. I guess if anyone really wants to contact me they will email me first..... & if not ....oh well; I don't mind???? I'm the same about phone calls ..; much to my partner's chagrin. LOL  :~D   

KrysOn 9 January 2012 19:07, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I got email from myself asking " how are you " - with a website attached.  The website was from a Canadian pharmacy.  Actually that link could be good, but the hacker sent the email to everyone on my email list too.  On Facebook it showed up as an App - so I was able to delete that.  I have learned my lesson about clicking on things just out of curiosity.  Not a good idea.

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:47:34 PMSubject: Re: Email account

My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with , which was not my primary email as you all know.  I hope it does not affect my , however.  I need my Groups!!!!  

My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info there too.  I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all, but hopefully I've got it taken care of now.  My daughter in Germany helped me straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.

--

Rudyard Kipling

--

Rudyard Kipling

Me also ;-)

Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:47 Dienstag, 10.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Email account

How could you tell it was hacked? Just wondering; I rarely use my email account & not often on Facebook but am curious to know how one would tell. Regards,Krys

On 9 January 2012 16:56, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

Thank you . I am in general very careful opening emails of any strangers.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 2:07 Dienstag, 10.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Email account

I got email from myself asking "how are you" - with a website attached. The website was from a Canadian pharmacy. Actually that link could be good, but the hacker sent the email to everyone on my email list too. On Facebook it showed up as an App - so I was able to delete that. I have learned my lesson about clicking on things just out of curiosity. Not a good idea.

From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:47:34 PMSubject: Re: Email accountHow could you tell it was hacked? Just wondering; I rarely use my email account & not often on Facebook but am curious to know how one would tell. Regards,Krys

On 9 January 2012 16:56, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

-- I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew);Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.Rudyard Kipling

When my is hacked I have always just changed the password.

>

>  

> >My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with ,

which was not my primary email as you all know.  I hope it does not affect my

, however.  I need my Groups!!!!  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info there

too.  I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all, but

hopefully I've got it taken care of now.  My daughter in Germany helped me

straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

>

> I keep six honest serving-men

>   (They taught me all I knew);

> Their names are What and Why and When

>   And How and Where and Who.

>

> Rudyard Kipling

>

I only used for political email anyway, so no great loss.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:01:58 AMSubject: Re: Email accountWhen my is hacked I have always just changed the password.> > Â > >My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with , which was not my primary email as you all know. Â I hope it does not affect my , however. Â I need my Groups!!!! Â > >> >> >> >> >My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info there too. Â I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all, but hopefully I've got it taken care of now. Â My daughter in Germany helped me straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.> >> >> >> >> >> > > -- > > I keep six honest serving-men> Â (They taught me all I knew);> Their names are What and Why and When> Â And How and Where and Who.> > Rudyard Kipling>------------------------------------

My has been hacked several times, one needs a stealth password

> >

> > Â

> > >My email account was hacked so I had to delete my account with ,

which was not my primary email as you all know. Â I hope it does not affect my

, however. Â I need my Groups!!!! Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >My Facebook account was hacked at the same time so I had to change info

there too. Â I don't know whether it was or Facebook that started it all,

but hopefully I've got it taken care of now. Â My daughter in Germany helped me

straighten things out and fix things in the FB site.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > --

> >

> > I keep six honest serving-men

> > Â (They taught me all I knew);

> > Their names are What and Why and When