RemedySpot.com

Re: hey friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am in No. California Alaire. I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least you have an appointment.From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 1:02:41 PMSubject: hey friendsIt's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite cycle is definitely in sync with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the most bizarre winter here in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon I got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when that happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives? Peace and love, alaire------------------------------------

Thanks . I wonder if that includes parasites. I imagine that's the category

for mites. Any additional info is always helpful. Wish I could just skim the

book at @Noble, doubt they have it but will check. Have an appointment in

a few weeks, part of the appointment is acupuncture. Be interested to see those

buggers fly out but then again there are only some aware of them.

>

> I am in No. California Alaire.

>

>

> I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least you

have an appointment.

>

>

>

>

> hey friends

>

> It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well

with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite cycle is definitely in sync

with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the

most bizarre winter here in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in

nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon

I got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when that

happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives? Peace and love,

alaire

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

I am also in N. Cal - Bay Area... I've been reading periodically and been

meaning to participate iyn some conversations but, this is really tough - I've

been having symtoms for just over 6 months now and it gets worse everyday. my

head(scalp n hair) and my car and now my friends house where I stay are all

really bad. Also my friend where i stay and another friend & his 4yr old daughter

all r showing signs of infestation - this is sooooo scary and I dont know what

to do most of the time. I'm wondering if there is a vacuum that anyone

recommends - I want to get the best and get some relief from this - its terrible

no t to b able to sit, stand, sleep, go anywhere, etc.... i feel like i am

losing this battle and its going to kill me

>

>

>

> I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least you

have an appointment.

>

>

>

>

> hey friends

>

> It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well

with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the

nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon

alaire

>

>

>

>

>

Alaire-Consider trying artemisinin for Lyme/babesia, Allergy Research is a popular brand. Start slow 2-300mg a day and work up from there as you may herx. Even better use it with the herbal tincture Banderol- can't remember name of the company. Then when you see the Lyme doctor you'll already have a bit of a start.AandrayaOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:02 PM, alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> wrote:

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite cycle is definitely in sync with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the most bizarre winter here in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon I got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when that happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives? Peace and love, alaire

Hi everyone! Still here and following everyones notes from san antonio. I have

mentioned about heat before and it really does make them run! They will come

back however. Too many places to hide. You CAN get a good nights sleep. I went

across the boarder to mexico and got the good insecticide " demon " that is no

longer sold here and that stuff knocked out a lot of the big ones but the

crawlers keep comming. With heat , even the crawlers back off for a couple days

or so. Heat does work to get them out of the car, but not too easily . You have

to monitor the temp to 180 and watch out for plastic at dash. Heat gets them

running and provides relief if there is someone in SA texas I will sit with

you.

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

I did not consider at all the moon cycle! Just a egg hatching cycle at 30 days.

Did anyone ever notice that these bugs don't like leather? Shoes seem to be

safe? Also. I had a alcoholic living nearby that had them and he was not too

affected. Possible they don't like the high level of booze in bloodstream?

Our infestation started 4 years ago. Have your read the birdmites.org site as yet for suggestions? I have a good vacuum, Sears canister vacuum. If you have an ironing board and steam iron, start ironing your clothes as that kills them on clothing. Wash everything in hot hot water and put in Arm and Hammer (I used the unscented which is hard to find, but available at Safeway), Borax (about 1 cup and ammonia) into wash. Dry as long as possible. These do not die easily. Windex seems to kill them and so does Lysol. I personally can't stand the smell of Lysol, but it seems to work. I don't have to spray any more, but I would at the early stage of this. How is your health in general? For me, I had pre-existing Lyme which makes it harder to get rid of. Healthier people seem to get on top of this faster. Am so sorry you are in this situation, which nobody but this board understand. Write us often to keep spirits up. It helps. C had to move and so did Doris and many here, but some people, like Marie did not. Aandraya kept her things too and dealt with this as mainly an internal issue. I still do not know if this is entirely internal, but I think if you start the internal, eventually the buggers die down. If they don't leave entirely they become more manageable. 4 yeas later I still get some biting sensation, but am finding most of what I get may be partly due to coinfections and Lyme.From: " Mayers" <sarahmaria72@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:16:18 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsI am also in N. Cal - Bay Area... I've been reading periodically and been meaning to participate iyn some conversations but, this is really tough - I've been having symtoms for just over 6 months now and it gets worse everyday. my head(scalp n hair) and my car and now my friends house where I stay are all really bad. Also my friend where i stay and another friend & his 4yr old daughter all r showing signs of infestation - this is sooooo scary and I dont know what to do most of the time. I'm wondering if there is a vacuum that anyone recommends - I want to get the best and get some relief from this - its terrible no t to b able to sit, stand, sleep, go anywhere, etc.... i feel like i am losing this battle and its going to kill me>> I am in No. California Alaire. > > > I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least you have an appointment. > > > > > hey friends > > It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite cycle is definitely in sync with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the most bizarre winter here in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon I got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when that happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives? Peace and love, alaire > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

It is entirely possible that these are attracted to sugars and fungus in the body. Seems like the more unhealthy a person is, the worse it is and harder to get rid of. From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:03:22 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsI did not consider at all the moon cycle! Just a egg hatching cycle at 30 days. Did anyone ever notice that these bugs don't like leather? Shoes seem to be safe? Also. I had a alcoholic living nearby that had them and he was not too affected. Possible they don't like the high level of booze in bloodstream?Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

We moved two times and still have them. I am telling you that if I had to do it

all over and had the means to keep the house, I would clean up everything real

nice, bag up all my clothes, put everything in order, leave the car also. It

seems everyone agrees that these things move on after 1 year of no feeding. That

way I get everything back just like I had been on vacation- even though I would

work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I would then go to Good Will for a change of

clothes. And to a hotel for two weeks. You cannot I repeat cannot take even

one piece of paper with you. No bills no cable box or even wipe down your cable

wires with alcohol. I mean nnnnotthing.

I hear you! Did you bring anything with you? Also I might add we purchased a steam press and I steam pressed everything for over a year, sheets, blankets, underwear, pillow cases esp. It helped enormously, plus we ran the dehumifier for a year day and night until our noses were so dry they would bleed. But it all helped, gradually diminishing in numbers. But it is so gradual you can hardly tell its happening until one day you say, wow, things are not that bad now. We did more things to this house than I care to list, but we were able to stay here. We had no $ so had no choice really.From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:52:36 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsWe moved two times and still have them. I am telling you that if I had to do it all over and had the means to keep the house, I would clean up everything real nice, bag up all my clothes, put everything in order, leave the car also. It seems everyone agrees that these things move on after 1 year of no feeding. That way I get everything back just like I had been on vacation- even though I would work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I would then go to Good Will for a change of clothes. And to a hotel for two weeks. You cannot I repeat cannot take even one piece of paper with you. No bills no cable box or even wipe down your cable wires with alcohol. I mean nnnnotthing. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

The first move we thought 3 months was ok for clothes and brought a big bag in

the house. Wow. The second I think it was a combination of not completely

getting the van clean - these things may hatch a month later and be back when

you have no problems they are definitely resurgent. The other may have been as

simple as three bills inside a folder. Believe it or not I opened the folder and

felt them on my face. It is something you get a feeling then realize you are

being crawled on.

That's great you're seeing Dr. Zhang, he's got a pretty amazing background. I spoke to him on the phone once and he was very helpful, my first LLMD really likes his products. His allicin will kill anything!AaOn Feb 24, 2012, at 4:29 PM, miteymaid <miteymaid@...> wrote:

Thanks . I wonder if that includes parasites. I imagine that's the category for mites. Any additional info is always helpful. Wish I could just skim the book at @Noble, doubt they have it but will check. Have an appointment in a few weeks, part of the appointment is acupuncture. Be interested to see those buggers fly out but then again there are only some aware of them.

>

>

>

> I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least you have an appointment.

>

>

>

>

> hey friends

>

> It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite cycle is definitely in sync with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the most bizarre winter here in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon I got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when that happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives? Peace and love, alaire

>

>

>

>

>

Yes! I have a leather sofa that was unaffected, and one of the few

clothing items that was safe to wear was leather pants, jacket, etc.

For a while I wore my leather pants constantly- got them cheap on eBay.

Aa

On Feb 24, 2012, at 7:03 PM, charlesbradshaw1@... wrote:

> I did not consider at all the moon cycle! Just a egg hatching cycle

> at 30 days. Did anyone ever notice that these bugs don't like

> leather? Shoes seem to be safe? Also. I had a alcoholic living

> nearby that had them and he was not too affected. Possible they

> don't like the high level of booze in bloodstream?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>

>

>

I did keep my things but put he majority in storage and didn't use my car for a year. Careful about fabrics of clothing I wore and treated for Lyme. Cleaned wih commercial insect enzyme cleaners.AaOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:16 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Our infestation started 4 years ago. Have your read the birdmites.org site as yet for suggestions? I have a good vacuum, Sears canister vacuum. If you have an ironing board and steam iron, start ironing your clothes as that kills them on clothing. Wash everything in hot hot water and put in Arm and Hammer (I used the unscented which is hard to find, but available at Safeway), Borax (about 1 cup and ammonia) into wash. Dry as long as possible. These do not die easily. Windex seems to kill them and so does Lysol. I personally can't stand the smell of Lysol, but it seems to work. I don't have to spray any more, but I would at the early stage of this. How is your health in general? For me, I had pre-existing Lyme which makes it harder to get rid of. Healthier people seem to get on top of this faster. Am so sorry you

are in this situation, which nobody but this board understand. Write us often to keep spirits up. It helps. C had to move and so did Doris and many here, but some people, like Marie did not. Aandraya kept her things too and dealt with this as mainly an internal issue. I still do not know if this is entirely internal, but I think if you start the internal, eventually the buggers die down. If they don't leave entirely they become more manageable. 4 yeas later I still get some biting sensation, but am finding most of what I get may be partly due to coinfections and Lyme.From: " Mayers" <sarahmaria72@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:16:18 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsI am also in N. Cal - Bay Area... I've been reading periodically and been meaning to participate iyn some

conversations but, this is really tough - I've been having symtoms for just over 6 months now and it gets worse everyday. my head(scalp n hair) and my car and now my friends house where I stay are all really bad. Also my friend where i stay and another friend & his 4yr old daughter all r showing signs of infestation - this is sooooo scary and I dont know what to do most of the time. I'm wondering if there is a vacuum that anyone recommends - I want to get the best and get some relief from this - its terrible no t to b able to sit, stand, sleep, go anywhere, etc.... i feel like i am losing this battle and its going to kill me>> I am in No. California Alaire. > > > I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least you have an appointment. > > > > > hey friends > > It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite cycle is definitely in sync with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4 days prior to the full moon.we have had the most bizarre winter here in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in nashville, tn. Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon I got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when that happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives? Peace and love, alaire > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

I agree, moved two times and they were still on me. Bagged everything

for over a year and wore nylon, leather, vinyl, and nylon clothing

only. Leather sofa and ottoman, mattress rapped in plastic and slept

on fully nylon sleeping bag and nylon pillow. Dry body and hair with

hair dryer after Epsom salt bath.

Aa

On Feb 24, 2012, at 7:52 PM, charlesbradshaw1@... wrote:

> We moved two times and still have them. I am telling you that if I

> had to do it all over and had the means to keep the house, I would

> clean up everything real nice, bag up all my clothes, put everything

> in order, leave the car also. It seems everyone agrees that these

> things move on after 1 year of no feeding. That way I get everything

> back just like I had been on vacation- even though I would work 2

> jobs to make ends meet. I would then go to Good Will for a change of

> clothes. And to a hotel for two weeks. You cannot I repeat cannot

> take even one piece of paper with you. No bills no cable box or even

> wipe down your cable wires with alcohol. I mean nnnnotthing.

> Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>

>

>

Yes, the dehumidifier ran 24/7 at the highest setting, and air cond. In summer to keep out Chicago humidity. Keep kitchen clean, dry and empty.AaOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:58 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I hear you! Did you bring anything with you? Also I might add we purchased a steam press and I steam pressed everything for over a year, sheets, blankets, underwear, pillow cases esp. It helped enormously, plus we ran the dehumifier for a year day and night until our noses were so dry they would bleed. But it all helped, gradually diminishing in numbers. But it is so gradual you can hardly tell its happening until one day you say, wow, things are not that bad now. We did more things to this house than I care to list, but we were able to stay here. We had no $ so had no choice really.From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:52:36 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsWe moved two times and still have them. I am telling you that if I had to do it all over and had the means to keep the house, I would clean up everything real nice, bag up all my clothes, put everything in order, leave the car also. It seems everyone agrees that these things move on after 1 year of no feeding. That way I get everything back just like I had been on vacation- even though I would work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I would then go to Good Will for a change of clothes. And to a hotel for two weeks. You cannot I repeat cannot take even one piece of paper with you. No bills no cable box or even wipe down your cable wires with alcohol. I mean nnnnotthing. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Hang in ther sarahmaria. Last summer was complete terror for me. Things are

under control now. Just when you think you can't take anymore you will get a

brake. I sprayed everything with lysol complete every night for months. Clean

sheets everynight. What a pain. I can at least go 2 days with sheets now. I pay

the price when I don't keep up on things. I went from a complete house, body,

car, dog infestation to a manageable household. They are still around I can feel

them. Certain clothes are worse than others. I vented many times on this group.

There is lots of support. I would not have gotten through it withou these

people. . I have canister vacuum also. Put bagsin freezer after use.

> >

> > I am in No. California Alaire.

> >

> >

> > I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least

you have an appointment.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > hey friends

> >

> > It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well

alaire

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

So true unfortunately. Are you clean now or relatively clean?From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:17:20 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsThe first move we thought 3 months was ok for clothes and brought a big bag in the house. Wow. The second I think it was a combination of not completely getting the van clean - these things may hatch a month later and be back when you have no problems they are definitely resurgent. The other may have been as simple as three bills inside a folder. Believe it or not I opened the folder and felt them on my face. It is something you get a feeling then realize you are being crawled on. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

I heat the room once every 5 days and I don't have any crawling. All clothes

pretty much are good will and living small getting pretty used to the air

mattress! If I don't get rid of them in 4 months I am going to dump abolutely

everything and start again

Wow! How do you heat the room and how do you keep from crawling? With propane? I found the air mattress was a problem and my back acted up as a result of the gradual leaking with an air mattress. Looking back on it we could have purchased a piece of regular foam and covered it with vinyl plastic cover and it would have given more back support. I hope you continue to have no crawling . Good going! Good for you!From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:02:25 AMSubject: Re: hey friendsI heat the room once every 5 days and I don't have any crawling. All clothes pretty much are good will and living small getting pretty used to the air mattress! If I don't get rid of them in 4 months I am going to dump abolutely everything and start againSent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Hi

Her is zooks heattreating info , she is my hero

REPASTED POST FROM THE PASTE

MailMail

[ Home ]

Inbox | << Newer | Older >>

Re: Professional Thermal Heating / Fumigating - Has anyone tried

these with success?Mon Feb 28th, 2011 11:15 AM EST

View full HTML message

Hi to all,especially to you Bill, thanks for contacting me.I read through this

thread and Bill has attached some old posts etc which was really good of him.the

key components of our plan wereINTERNAL-parasite cleanse called revoxil from

www.healthwalk.comWe took it as directed.EXTERNAL-Trisha Springsteads New Hope

www.espbotanicals.comproducts.if you cant afford these products then you could

try sulfur lotion, rinsing off with listerine in the shower, and using head and

shoulders in your hair.ENVIRONMENTAL-heating our home to between 150-200F one

time per week until they were eradicated from our home. It personally took us 3

weeks, but may take more or less depending on the level of infestation.To answer

the question about what gets damaged by damaged by doing heat treatments, the

answer is nothing of significants - a few plastic bottles and candles melting

that we left in the house, some coat hangers melted, etc. BUT if you use a

propane heater that

is too powerful you will seriously damage things like door and window frames,

etc DO NOT USE ANYTHING STRONGER THAN 125,000 btu. We used two of these for our

home (2100 SF). You may need more heaters if your home is larger, but just dont

go any stronger with the heater power and there will be minimal damage of

plastic. You can also move precious things like antiques or paintings,

computers, t.v.s into the room furthest from the heat source as that will reach

the low point and will keep those items mite free but not as hot as 200F.You

also have the advantage of it coming into spring, we did our heating in the

middle of winter.This is some basic information for those of you who are

interested, I am sure you will have plenty more questions as you go along, so I

will try to check into the forum over the next week or two.oh p.s. we hired

the propane tanks and heaters and each heating cost about $125, we would run

them all day, as it may take 2-4hrs to

reach the temp, then you want to maintain it for another 2, then we would close

up the house for another hour or two to just keep the existing heat working.

After that it is VITAL to air out the house, open every window and door to get

the fumes out, and dont go back into the house for 2hrs at the least, then I

would definately sleep with your windows wide open to keep the fresh air

circulatingAnyway I think this is getting overly long, just wanted to answer

some of your questions about this method. I believe in it, and I am grateful

every day for those that posted it on this forum about 5 years ago now, so I

would be remiss if I didnt post it for the next generation of mite fighters out

there! God bless you all, keep your hope and your faith and know that you can

beat this!Z

Inbox | << Newer | Older

# 2

& ANOTHER REPASTED POST

Back to Inbox

Get Info

Where can I rent a propane heater?

bird mites

Date: Tue Jun 02 17:55:05 2009

We rented ours at a place called tates rentals.

You should be able to find them rather easily at any equipment rental place. Or

contact a dry wall company and see if you could rent theirs.

You may also consider purchasing them used off of craigslist for cheap, then

reselling them once you are done. I have looked on there from time to time and

found the 155,000 btu ones for $60.

There is a poster pdidit, who has just heated up her home for the first time

this past weekend. After talking to her about it, it appears that we made heat

treating a lot more difficult for ourselves than it needs to be.

Instead of ducting the heat through, they put the heater and tanks directly

inside the home. Also it appears that the bbq sized heaters that kept freezing

on us (and other posters) seem to work fine in summer time, as they managed to

do the heat treatment with out the huge and cumbersome 100 pound tanks. all good

news if you are looking into the heating method.

We heated up the interior of our cars (but be careful as this is the one place

where interiors are easily damaged) you may want to rent a lot lower powered

heater for the car. But I am not sure about heating up a garage with cars

inside, so I am not sure about the tires. My gut says they would be fine, but I

cant honestly say from experience. Pdidit also heated up her garage, but I dont

think her car was inside (thats actually a brilliant idea by the way) when she

gets up and posting again she may be able to tell you about that. and also how

things are going for her.

Yes take out all medications, candles, fire alarms, plastic sealing covers, and

move your precious items to the furthest room from the heaters. Also put all

perishable foods in the refrigerator.

I really believe in this method. There has to be a perfect balance though, you

have to be treating your skin, and internals as well as washing sheets/towels/

clothes daily etc. This also isnt a one time thing, you have to be prepared and

more

[1] Reply

[2] Reply All

[3] Forward

[4] Delete

[6] Report as Spam

[5] Move

[9] Next Message

[7] Previous Message

[0] Inbox

Sign Out doe1769

2009 Inc - All rights reserved

Privacy | Legal | Help

t-zones Home

END OF REPASTED POST

God bless you ,

Bill

------------------------------On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 12:37 PM EST

Goldstein@... wrote:>Wow! How do you heat the room and how do you

keep from crawling? With propane? I found the air mattress was a problem and my

back acted up as a result of the gradual leaking with an air mattress. Looking

back on it we could have purchased a piece of regular foam and covered it with

vinyl plastic cover and it would have given more back support. I hope you

continue to have no crawling . Good going! Good for you! >>> >>-----

Original Message ----->From: charlesbradshaw1@... >To:

bird mites >Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:02:25 AM

>Subject: Re: hey friends >>I heat the room once every 5 days and

I don't have any crawling. All clothes pretty much are good will and living

small getting pretty used to the air mattress! If I don't get rid of them in 4

months I am going to dump abolutely everything and start

again >Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>>------------------------------------ >>

Thank you Aa. Hope it goes well. Have an appointment in a couple of weeks.

> > >

> > > I am in No. California Alaire.

> > >

> > >

> > > I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But

> > at least you have an appointment.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > hey friends

> > >

> > > It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope

> > all is well with everyone. Things are pretty good here. My mite

> > cycle is definitely in sync with the moon. It usaully starts 3-4

> > days prior to the full moon.we have had the most bizarre winter here

> > in alabama.my doctor appt is not until june 4th in nashville, tn.

> > Hell I've waited this long so practicing patience. Last full moon I

> > got the red lumps and swollen black eye look. It is so weird when

> > that happens. Anyhoo I have always wondered where everyone lives?

> > Peace and love, alaire

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > >

Hi linda and bill! Bill is right about the heat. My way is a little different.

I do a room at a time by using a thick card board with a hole cut in the bottom

to put the end of my 100,000 btu. That way the thermostat on the torpedo heater

does not turn it off. Get an air condition thermostat that mechanics put in the

vent of a car at auto zone and push it throughj the cardboard. The bbq size

propane bottle also stays on the outside of room and is good for five hours of

heat. I heat at 180 degrees. The tv and computer have been fine but no hotter. I

keep electronics inside the room because that's where the bugs slleep. Remove

the blinds and heat for two hours the heater burns clean. Purchase at northern

tool for 200. Get the propane not the diesel fuel one. I play cards in the

kitchen while I keep the temp regulated by adjusting the opening at cardboard or

a window. I do my closet separately because the temp really is not the same

there. I really do eliminate the crawlers for some few days but will vary

depending on your infestation and tightness of house ie hiding places

Im sorry u are suffering n others too

It wont kill you ,hang in there

I find christina mays pine tar soap takes away the crawly sensations on my head

when wash hair with it

Sulphur soap wash body with it

Oxy clean has helped my clothes

But I moved n got rid of all other clothes

U will get a lot of help on here

But u have to take action

As soon as possible

Please believe me im still going thru it

Started last summer for me

I still feel miserable

But I know it wont kill me now

And one day it be a thing of the past

Summon all ur strengh

N u will survive it!

X

------------------------------

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 16:16 PST Mayers wrote:

>I am also in N. Cal - Bay Area... I've been reading periodically and been

meaning to participate iyn some conversations but, this is really tough - I've

been having symtoms for just over 6 months now and it gets worse everyday. my

head(scalp n hair) and my car and now my friends house where I stay are all

really bad. Also my friend where i stay and another friend & his 4yr old daughter

all r showing signs of infestation - this is sooooo scary and I dont know what

to do most of the time. I'm wondering if there is a vacuum that anyone

recommends - I want to get the best and get some relief from this - its terrible

no t to b able to sit, stand, sleep, go anywhere, etc.... i feel like i am

losing this battle and its going to kill me

>

>

>>

>> I am in No. California Alaire.

>>

>>

>> I hate that you have to wait until June for your appointment! But at least

you have an appointment.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> hey friends

>>

>> It's been awhile since I've been on here. Just checking in. Hope all is well

alaire

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------------

>>

>>

HI, !We only moved once but brought absolutely nothing with us (just like Doris) and even didn´t take the cars with us. It costed us everything, but I think we got rid of the mites. Sitll have some infections from them, but no more bites or crawlies since may when we moved.

Take care!Cecilia

From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 2:52 AMSubject: Re: hey friendsWe moved two times and still have them. I am telling you that if I had to do it all over and had the means to keep the house, I would clean up everything real nice, bag up all my clothes, put everything in order, leave the car also. It

seems everyone agrees that these things move on after 1 year of no feeding. That way I get everything back just like I had been on vacation- even though I would work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I would then go to Good Will for a change of clothes. And to a hotel for two weeks. You cannot I repeat cannot take even one piece of paper with you. No bills no cable box or even wipe down your cable wires with alcohol. I mean nnnnotthing. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------