RemedySpot.com

Re: Wisconsin Lyme group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is anyone familiar with dr. Zhang and Chinese herbs?

>

> Elissa and Aandraya

>

>

> I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their

email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the

time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my

email already published. So much good information there and people are down to

earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like

it far less.

>

>

> I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful,

especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that

I can get the email again and not just the Digest.

>

>

>

>

He's nearby, although he doesn't take insurance. I asked his secretary if he was

also aware of mites and she said he was. Don't really know what that means. I

would bring my workup from the other doctors that show a band for Lyme and one

for bartonella. I know these bugs beside being on me are definitely in my

environment, but I'm not really making headway with spraying pesticide. I didn't

react well to the Doxy, got acid reflux and thrush and didn't know how to deal.

See now your suggestions for ginger or camomile tea and fluconazole, got those

bad bites that last night but in hindsight think it was the Doxy working on the

skin from the inside, drying stuff out and the mites didn't like it , so

something was starting to happen, probably getting agitated and maybe starting

to die. Thinking of KayJay's experience with the F's.But wasn't sure how to

handle that either. Very painful bites. Don't really know how Chinese herbs

would feel either, to work they'd have to be powerful and you don't always know

what's in them that should't be there, quality control.

> >

> > Elissa and Aandraya

> >

> >

> > I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their

email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the

time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my

email already published. So much good information there and people are down to

earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like

it far less.

> >

> >

> > I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful,

especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that

I can get the email again and not just the Digest.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

- (and others)I switched you to individual emails, I am co-moderator on there, I couldn't figure it out before- I only found your email and now I saw the Comcast- you just needed to log in and switch it to individual emails, but I just did t for you. Let me know if you want to make further changes. Mike had asked me what had happened to you, believe me he knows that many of he state groups don't offer the same support as the WI board. Love to see you back on there. Anyone else who wants support or just wishes to read the posts to get information. Don't let the statement- you must live in WI desuade you, this is no the case. I don't live in WI either. Anyone wanting info/support about Lyme and Cos is welcome, a very positive tone is maintained on there, and much of what I know about Lyme and it's coinfections was learned on that board. Hope everyone is doing okay.Aandraya On Feb 24, 2012, at 10:41 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Elissa and AandrayaI joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my email already published. So much good information there and people are down to earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like it far less.I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful, especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that I can get the email again and not just the Digest.

Aandraya,FANtastic! I was so surprised you fixed it... am looking forward to posting. Such a positive group, unless the California group, not that friendly. The tone is so different. Thanks for fixing it!From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:38:50 PMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme group

- (and others)I switched you to individual emails, I am co-moderator on there, I couldn't figure it out before- I only found your email and now I saw the Comcast- you just needed to log in and switch it to individual emails, but I just did t for you. Let me know if you want to make further changes. Mike had asked me what had happened to you, believe me he knows that many of he state groups don't offer the same support as the WI board. Love to see you back on there. Anyone else who wants support or just wishes to read the posts to get information. Don't let the statement- you must live in WI desuade you, this is no the case. I don't live in WI either. Anyone wanting info/support about Lyme and Cos is welcome, a very positive tone is maintained on there, and much of what I know about Lyme and it's coinfections was learned on that board. Hope everyone is doing okay.Aandraya On Feb 24, 2012, at 10:41 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Elissa and AandrayaI joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my email already published. So much good information there and people are down to earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like it far less.I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful, especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that I can get the email again and not just the Digest.