RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Questions again....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Organic orange TKO sprayed in house works well for us.

Also, baths in epsom salt works for lyme and mites.

I didn't decrease my mite bites until I realized they are connected to internal infections (lyme). 

Also, this is a support group.  Many people don't have others they can talk to about these things.  Posts might be long but a lot of folks on here don't need just cut & dry solutions...they need comeradie and a place to talk things out.  Kindness and understanding from this list are key ingredients...helped me tons :)

On Feb 7, 2012 12:13 PM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

For fels naptha if not wanting to cook and make liquid soap, use blender cut small chunks and grind. Make the powder the consistency you want. For liquid lye I use the blender making a concentrate then pour in gallon jug and thin. While making the liquid lye concentrate you can add tea tree oil, peppermint oil, ect. Be sure and not make so strong it irritates rather than heals. Also taking a small amount of oil, I prefer olive oil with sulfur, and blend in with liquid soap. I used flower of sulfur, I preferred this over MSM.

>> never took ivermectin...