RemedySpot.com

Re: Internal or External.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For something to be internal, there had to be a path from the external environment, perhaps that path welcomed a condition that would remain forever in us. I wonder. I still believe in the communication of bacteria between us and the external. From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:35 PM Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o)

My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.

Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is.

I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing

When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and

sit in

the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What was it ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.

Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff.

So happy for you Aggi!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.

I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.

:)

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi lindaWell just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oilPhew!!!!!My finances cant take anymore!But it helps!But wi tax paid n postage packin etc For some sitesIts cripplingWhen try buy things to live after move n big throw out!U know what I mean!Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic

to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

http://hexapodium.com/insects/insect-communication/insect-communication.html

> >> > >

> >> > > Deedee

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I

know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your doctor!

This whole issue is a nightmare!

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > dox. and lyme testing

> >> > >

> >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to

send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > ------------------------------------

> >> > >

> >> > >

http://holistictrainer.net/articles/fungus_parasites.htm

> > >> > >

> > >> > > Deedee

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > > dox. and lyme testing

> > >> > >

> > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to

send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > > ------------------------------------

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

http://video-knowthecause.com/

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > Deedee

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script.

I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your

doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > dox. and lyme testing

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how

to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure

now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > ------------------------------------

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

http://www.ted.com/talks/bonnie_bassler_on_how_bacteria_communicate.html

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > Deedee

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a

script. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through

your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > dox. and lyme testing

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how

now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > ------------------------------------

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

I was referring to quorum sensing. - proving that pathogens use interesting mechanisms - From: healinghope <mfrreman@...> bird mites Sent: Monday,

January 23, 2012 7:35 PM Subject: Re: Internal or External.

http://hexapodium.com/insects/insect-communication/insect-communication.html

> >> > >

> >> > > Deedee

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > dox. and lyme testing

> >> > >

> >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > ------------------------------------

> >> > >

> >> > >

there are many ways insects, fungus, and bacteria can communicate. if harnessed

it would make wonderful medicine, or a wicked bio terror, sadly.

> > >> > >

> > >> > > Deedee

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

shes the best I know for quorum sensing, posted a video right before this to.

http://images.search./search/images;_ylt=A2KLqIBOGh5PPHQAnjT7w8QF?p=quo\

rum+sensing.+bonnie+bassler & fr=chr-greentree_gc & fr2=piv-video

> > >> > >

> > >> > > Deedee

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

> > >> > >

Quorom sensing Lyme spirochete

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5 & t=3468

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > Deedee

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script.

I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your

doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > dox. and lyme testing

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > > ------------------------------------

> > > >> > >

> > > >> > >

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.04/quorum.html

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > Deedee

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

Sounds like relevant reading... I think the fungal connection is huge.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:38:34 PMSubject: Re: Internal or External.http://holistictrainer.net/articles/fungus_parasites.htm--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> http://hexapodium.com/insects/insect-communication/insect-communication.html> > > > >> > > > > >> > > Deedee > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare! > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > dox. and lyme testing > > >> > > > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > ------------------------------------ > > >> > > > > >> > >

http://www.knowthecause.com/WatchourShow.aspx

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > > Deedee

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >

> > > > >> > >