RemedySpot.com

Wisconsin Lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Wisconsin Lyme group is such a good group--I don't post there, but I read all the digest info. Everyone is so helpful and personable. I belong to the California Lyme group too, but it is not personable AT ALL. Even if you don't live in Wisconsin they will accept you into their group.

Yeah, , I miss hearing you on there.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

The Wisconsin Lyme group is such a good group--I don't post there, but I read all the digest info. Everyone is so helpful and personable. I belong to the California Lyme group too, but it is not personable AT ALL. Even if you don't live in Wisconsin they will accept you into their group.

Thanks Aandraya. Maybe I'll become active again, not sure. But the CA group stinks. Weirdest personalities... From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:10:26 PMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme Group

Yeah, , I miss hearing you on there.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

That's funny... How so? They aren't very helpful? Mike sets the tone for people to be honest and authentic on the WI group.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Thanks Aandraya. Maybe I'll become active again, not sure. But the CA group stinks. Weirdest personalities... From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:10:26 PMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme Group

Mike has such a good attitude. I really like him.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:56:56 PMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme Group

That's funny... How so? They aren't very helpful? Mike sets the tone for people to be honest and authentic on the WI group.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

- He does, and if anyone ever says a mean remark or that might be insulting to someone he immediately steps in and says that's not allowed on the board.AandrayaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Mike has such a good attitude. I really like him.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:56:56 PMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme Group

Love that about him.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:41:55 PMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme Group

- He does, and if anyone ever says a mean remark or that might be insulting to someone he immediately steps in and says that's not allowed on the board.AandrayaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 9:04 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: