RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi!Thanks for your reply!

So you have a derm appointment soon?

I wouldn´t hope to much on that , if I think of what they did for us (ie not much)

but I´ll cross my fingers that you are more lucky there. Try to make them do a biopsy of your bites.

We are quite ok in my family. I still have stuffed sinuses and am tired but no bites. Puh!

One of my daughters has gotten eczema and the other one sometimes has some kind of staphylococcus on her but, but otherwise we are fine.

Compared to during the infestation before the move it is great, but I´m still mentally affected...

Take care!

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 11:09 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Thanks cecilliaNever got them verifiedLeft ton o samples n horrid ex landlord said would give to pest controlWhen I left n phoned pest control id been in touch withHe said landlord never contacted himI didnt bring samples to new flat for obvious reasonsI have colected samples,hereFr feet n hands n legs to give dermatology apointment in several weeksTho not sure they be able to examineSurely they can take skin n examine too?Woman intetnet well it was bird mitesHad verified in her flatDuno what type thoughMakes me ill to think they burrow underIts a horendous thought!How are u n ur family cecillia?Hope everythings going wellX------------------------------On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 00:38 PST Cecilia Borg wrote:>Hi, C!>Sorry to hear it´s still that bad for you. The woman you read about was it birdmites or was it scabies?>I think the experiences are all

different. Some think they can burry under the skin and some don´t.>Bird mites usually either live in the feathers of the bird or go back to the nest depending on what kind of birdmite it is, so I guess it can depend on what sort of birdmites it is. The gallinae go back to the nest after feeding and the northern fowl mite stay at their host.>Hope you feel better soon.>Cecilia>>>________________________________>From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:16 AM>Subject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??>>> >>Hi

all>Im so confused>Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,>They originaly swarmed my toes>I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>O how long to suffer this?>I cant stand this>Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>V awful this morn>Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating>Still feel bites,>So

desperate to continue>But at what cost??>Too scared to take invermectin>N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>Weary>Tired>N so bloody bored wi it all>Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>Phew>N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>N I cannot do it>Not while this is going on>So forced to stay alone>Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>We all know!!>>------------------------------>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>>>>>Nice saying,:-)>>>>>>>>------------------------------>>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope

wrote:>>>>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>>>> >> > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

This is why I thought having a combo of those 2 mites !

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 9:38 Donnerstag, 1.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Hi, C!Sorry to hear it´s still that bad for you. The woman you read about was it birdmites or was it scabies?

I think the experiences are all different. Some think they can burry under the skin and some don´t.

Bird mites usually either live in the feathers of the bird or go back to the nest depending on what kind of birdmite it is, so I guess it can depend on what sort of birdmites it is. The gallinae go back to the nest after feeding and the northern fowl mite stay at their host.

Hope you feel better soon.

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Hi allIm so confusedDo not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feetJust read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,They originaly swarmed my toesI was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infectionBut she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!I still see little white dots where I felt bittenO how long to suffer this?I cant stand thisFelt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severeBut creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my backV awful this mornEven tho take ant acid probiotic etcTummy lining realy not well on this and deteriatingStill feel bites,So desperate to continueBut at what cost??Too

scared to take invermectinN I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etcAnd still not sure whether bites are mites or notThis whole thing damages lifes for a long timeWearyTiredN so bloody bored wi it allWish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificiltiesPhewN im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n loveN I cannot do itNot while this is going onSo forced to stay aloneBirdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!We all know!!------------------------------On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Nice saying,:-)>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>>>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>>>> >> > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >>

> >> > >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Hi C,

I hear you repeating that you do not know if you are still dealing with mites or not.

Truly, it should be very easy to find out. If you only get bitten in your frequent places like your home, car, office, pub, then you are most probably dealing with mites. If you go out freshly showered with clean clothes on, e.g. shopping, friends, family and still feeling the very same symptoms, then it should be some other condition.

For me, the problems are 100% location-related.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 14:22 Donnerstag, 1.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Hi!Thanks for your reply!

So you have a derm appointment soon?

I wouldn´t hope to much on that , if I think of what they did for us (ie not much)

but I´ll cross my fingers that you are more lucky there. Try to make them do a biopsy of your bites.

We are quite ok in my family. I still have stuffed sinuses and am tired but no bites. Puh!

One of my daughters has gotten eczema and the other one sometimes has some kind of staphylococcus on her but, but otherwise we are fine.

Compared to during the infestation before the move it is great, but I´m still mentally affected...

Take care!

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 11:09 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Thanks cecilliaNever got them verifiedLeft ton o samples n horrid ex landlord said would give to pest controlWhen I left n phoned pest control id been in touch withHe said landlord never contacted himI didnt bring samples to new flat for obvious reasonsI have colected samples,hereFr feet n hands n legs to give dermatology apointment in several weeksTho not sure they be able to examineSurely they can take skin n examine too?Woman intetnet well it was bird mitesHad verified in her flatDuno what type thoughMakes me ill to think they burrow underIts a horendous thought!How are u n ur family cecillia?Hope everythings going wellX------------------------------On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 00:38 PST Cecilia Borg wrote:>Hi, C!>Sorry to hear it´s still that bad for you. The woman you read about was it birdmites or was it scabies?>I think the experiences are all

different. Some think they can burry under the skin and some don´t.>Bird mites usually either live in the feathers of the bird or go back to the nest depending on what kind of birdmite it is, so I guess it can depend on what sort of birdmites it is. The gallinae go back to the nest after feeding and the northern fowl mite stay at their host.>Hope you feel better soon.>Cecilia>>>________________________________>From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:16 AM>Subject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??>>> >>Hi

all>Im so confused>Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,>They originaly swarmed my toes>I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>O how long to suffer this?>I cant stand this>Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>V awful this morn>Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating>Still feel bites,>So

desperate to continue>But at what cost??>Too scared to take invermectin>N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>Weary>Tired>N so bloody bored wi it all>Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>Phew>N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>N I cannot do it>Not while this is going on>So forced to stay alone>Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>We all know!!>>------------------------------>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>>>>>Nice saying,:-)>>>>>>>>------------------------------>>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope

wrote:>>>>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>>>> >> > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

The entemologist told me that samples must be stored in alcohol. They dry out quickly and do fall apart in a couple of days only and can not be identified anymore !

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 11:09 Donnerstag, 1.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Guest guest

I've never actually seen a mite, have you? If we could just catch one to identify, that would surely help. I've taken Ivermectin before and I did not find it difficult, but maybe you would C since your stomach is more difficult than mine. This whole process is so difficult. I wish I were more thankful at time for the things that are still working... but I go through times when I can't be grateful or thankful for anything. No, I changed my mind. I'm grateful for ALL of you here that contribute so much to my life and give me hope.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:16:14 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??Hi allIm so confusedDo not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feetJust read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,They originaly swarmed my toesI was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infectionBut she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!I still see little white dots where I felt bittenO how long to suffer this?I cant stand thisFelt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severeBut creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my backV awful this mornEven tho take ant acid probiotic etcTummy lining realy not well on this and deteriatingStill feel bites,So desperate to continueBut at what cost??Too scared to take invermectinN I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etcAnd still not sure whether bites are mites or notThis whole thing damages lifes for a long timeWearyTiredN so bloody bored wi it allWish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificiltiesPhewN im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n loveN I cannot do itNot while this is going onSo forced to stay aloneBirdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!We all know!!------------------------------On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Nice saying,:-)>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>>>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>>>> >> > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia,That is a good point to differentiate between the two. I wish I knew which type we had.Here's a rundown on my possible exposures to bird mites or springtails. I have no idea where I could have picked up these mites. It could have been as a consequence of any of the following events:1. Husband and I went on a 2 hour drive to hike at a bird sanctuary to view many types of bird. I was wearing a scarf wrapped around my neck which ended up on the ground. I picked it up and rewrapped it around my neck. I ended up with a red rash shaped like a cloud on my neck that would not go away. The cloud shaped rash would start in one place and spread. I thought it was poison oak so treated it like it was, but would not go away.2. A "girlfriend" had gone on a 1 week retreat staying at a facility that had open rafters where birds were sitting in the rafters on nests. She came home from the retreat with bird mites, as did 20 other women at the retreat. The retreat building was fumigated / tented and left alone for 1 year before it could be used again. My friend spread the mites to her home and she continued to have people over to her home at that time, me included. She never told me about the bird mites.3. I did volunteer work at a meditation center here for 2 days helping to clean up debris in buckets from a fruit orchard. I did not use gloves. There was a dead rat near the orchard which I walked around. I came home covered in dirt and debris.4. There was a dead bird outside of my house. I had out of town guests and I cleaned up the small yard picking up debris such as leaves and pulling weeds before guests came. I may have tracked debris into the house. This was the area where we started most bites and earliest bites.5. There were spiders and ants in my house at the time when I started getting bites. Tiny spiders were invading downstairs, some spiders were larger, most were tiny. I thought I was getting ant bites at the time when I first noticed the bites on my legs while at my desk. It was boiling hot during this summertime, most days in the 102 - 110 range.6. I had bird feeders outside which I often handled, especially nectar for hummingbirds. From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:38:46 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Hi, C!Sorry to hear it´s still that bad for you. The woman you read about was it birdmites or was it scabies?

I think the experiences are all different. Some think they can burry under the skin and some don´t.

Bird mites usually either live in the feathers of the bird or go back to the nest depending on what kind of birdmite it is, so I guess it can depend on what sort of birdmites it is. The gallinae go back to the nest after feeding and the northern fowl mite stay at their host.

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Hi allIm so confusedDo not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feetJust read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,They originaly swarmed my toesI was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infectionBut she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!I still see little white dots where I felt bittenO how long to suffer this?I cant stand thisFelt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severeBut creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my backV awful this mornEven tho take ant acid probiotic etcTummy lining realy not well on this and deteriatingStill feel bites,So desperate to continueBut at what cost??Too

scared to take invermectinN I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etcAnd still not sure whether bites are mites or notThis whole thing damages lifes for a long timeWearyTiredN so bloody bored wi it allWish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificiltiesPhewN im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n loveN I cannot do itNot while this is going onSo forced to stay aloneBirdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!We all know!!------------------------------On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Nice saying,:-)>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>>>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>>>> >> > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >>

Guest guest

Hi linda

For ants I use 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey , I wonder if the mites would

go after a warm piece of chicken & bloody piece soaked in borax water 1/8 borax

& 7/8 water of chicken blood .

The 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey kills absolutly all the ants in 3 days

if you can get them to find the 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey.

I remember when I used to boil chicken in my kithen the bugs would go nuts &

bite me badly . Another poster said it was the same for them . Maybe warm

chicken on a hot plaste spiled with borax could rid a house of the bug .. Boy

woud thet be easy . A milk crate or a cage over the trap & wieghted down

heavily could stop animals from getting to it. .

Necessity the mother of invention .

Ihave heard of parrasite pans being put under bed & kept at 98 degrees to drwa

parsites to the pan of water instead of the occupant of the bed.

My litche sin area was a nitemare of bite till I used a big lid from the 36

gall rubbermaid tub as a pan to catch the drip from the leaking didposal , I

would mist the water with windex which has antifreeze in it , in 1 month I never

felt a bite again by the sink . I think it poisoned them ..

Bye God bless you ,

Bill

For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed But my kindness shall

not depart from you, Is 54:10

------------------------------On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 8:06 PM EST

Goldstein@... wrote:>Not sure, will have to look that up. >>-----

Original Message ----->From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> >To:

bird mites >Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:22:15 PM >Subject:

Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>>Do mites only feed on blood?

>>>Aandraya >>>>>On Mar 1, 2012, at 10:13 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>Hi Cecilia, >>>That is a good point to differentiate between the two.

I wish I knew which type we had. >>>Here's a rundown on my possible exposures to

bird mites or springtails. I have no idea where I could have picked up these

mites. It could have been as a consequence of any of the following events: >>>1.

Husband and I went on a 2 hour drive to hike at a bird sanctuary to view many

types of bird. I was wearing a scarf wrapped around my neck which ended up on

the ground. I picked it up and rewrapped it

around my neck. I ended up with a red rash shaped like a cloud on my neck that

would not go away. The cloud shaped rash would start in one place and spread. I

thought it was poison oak so treated it like it was, but would not go away.

>>>2. A " girlfriend " had gone on a 1 week retreat staying at a facility that had

open rafters where birds were sitting in the rafters on nests. She came home

from the retreat with bird mites, as did 20 other women at the retreat. The

retreat building was fumigated / tented and left alone for 1 year before it

could be used again. My friend spread the mites to her home and she continued to

have people over to her home at that time, me included. She never told me about

the bird mites. >>>3. I did volunteer work at a meditation center here for 2

days helping to clean up debris in buckets from a fruit orchard. I did not use

gloves. There was a dead rat near the orchard which I walked around. I came home

covered in dirt and

debris. >>>4. There was a dead bird outside of my house. I had out of town

guests and I cleaned up the small yard picking up debris such as leaves and

pulling weeds before guests came. I may have tracked debris into the house. This

was the area where we started most bites and earliest bites. >>>5. There were

spiders and ants in my house at the time when I started getting bites. Tiny

spiders were invading downstairs, some spiders were larger, most were tiny. I

thought I was getting ant bites at the time when I first noticed the bites on my

legs while at my desk. It was boiling hot during this summertime, most days in

the 102 - 110 range. >>>6. I had bird feeders outside which I often handled,

especially nectar for hummingbirds. >>> >> Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>>>>>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is

caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my

nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she

originaly had an experience

like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly swarmed my toes >I was hoping

that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >But

she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give

birth?!?! >I still see little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to

suffer this? >I cant stand this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven

day ago that bites less severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach

going thru to my back >V awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So

desperate to continue >But at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I

hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether

bites are mites or not >This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >Weary

>Tired >N so bloody bored wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead

of all of us being so

afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle

n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone

>Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!!

>>------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES

wrote: >>> >>Nice saying,:-) >> >> >> >>------------------------------ >>On Wed,

Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: >> >>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day

keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. >> >> >> > >> > The drink is

normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some

of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night

person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent

from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >>

------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

They feed on dander as well.

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 23:22 Donnerstag, 1.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Do mites only feed on blood?

Aandraya

On Mar 1, 2012, at 10:13 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Hi Cecilia,

That is a good point to differentiate between the two. I wish I knew which type we had.

Here's a rundown on my possible exposures to bird mites or springtails. I have no idea where I could have picked up these mites. It could have been as a consequence of any of the following events:

1. Husband and I went on a 2 hour drive to hike at a bird sanctuary to view many types of bird. I was wearing a scarf wrapped around my neck which ended up on the ground. I picked it up and rewrapped it around my neck. I ended up with a red rash shaped like a cloud on my neck that would not go away. The cloud shaped rash would start in one place and spread. I thought it was poison oak so treated it like it was, but would not go away.

2. A "girlfriend" had gone on a 1 week retreat staying at a facility that had open rafters where birds were sitting in the rafters on nests. She came home from the retreat with bird mites, as did 20 other women at the retreat. The retreat building was fumigated / tented and left alone for 1 year before it could be used again. My friend spread the mites to her home and she continued to have people over to her home at that time, me included. She never told me about the bird mites.

3. I did volunteer work at a meditation center here for 2 days helping to clean up debris in buckets from a fruit orchard. I did not use gloves. There was a dead rat near the orchard which I walked around. I came home covered in dirt and debris.

4. There was a dead bird outside of my house. I had out of town guests and I cleaned up the small yard picking up debris such as leaves and pulling weeds before guests came. I may have tracked debris into the house. This was the area where we started most bites and earliest bites.

5. There were spiders and ants in my house at the time when I started getting bites. Tiny spiders were invading downstairs, some spiders were larger, most were tiny. I thought I was getting ant bites at the time when I first noticed the bites on my legs while at my desk. It was boiling hot during this summertime, most days in the 102 - 110 range.

6. I had bird feeders outside which I often handled, especially nectar for hummingbirds.

From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:38:46 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Cecilia

Guest guest

Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ... and Bill

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in particular.

From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AMSubject: Re: mites under the skin??Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InsectPheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect they have upon the receiver.

Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals are targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have developed in social insects.[11]:96–105And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm--- In bird mites , Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>> One of my best friends got rodent mites of her kid's pets. They tortured her and the 2 kids (1 girl, 1 boy), > but never her boyfriend. Why is it mainly females these suckers want anyway ???>  > After she got them ID-d (she was

lucky, caught one in the act on her skin in the morning), she washed all her clothes (28 loads) in 1 day, bought foggers for each and every room of the house and that was pretty much it. I think they are a lot easier to eradicate since they do not enter orifices like bird mites do. I have asked her. She said that they had had sleepness nights for about 6 months, but mainly due to itching and scratching.>  > Shortly after the fogging she moved out of the house which had nothing to do with the mites and never had any problems ever since.>  > Besides, she is about the only one who understands vaguely what I've been going through and she had them for 6 months only... >  >  >  > > Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> An: bird mites > Gesendet: 3:23 Freitag, 2.März 2012>

Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??> > > Â > Amazing that you found 4 mites. Â Did you catch them? Â Were they moving? Â What stage were they in and what colorl? Â So many questions. Â If you could see it visually it sure was not Demodex mites. Â Hang in there Alaire... we all are tryin'. Â Rodent mites can also be bird mites according to what Krys had said. Â I don't know the differences in their behavior. Â Does anyone? > > > > From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>> bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16:20 PM> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??> > I have seen 4 mites since last may.I thought it was bed bugs so I was looking around on sheets and there it was. So tiny. Bug man verified a mite but not what kind. I believe mine

was rodent. I took ivermectin and all lesions disappeared. It made me very sick threw up and stomache cramps but I would do it again anything to kill the little bastards. Back to the rituals. Full moon is near.things get beTter. The nights in the tub covered in hives soul full of fear but hanging on by a thread. a sliver of faith and pleading with God also this group. things are manageable today > > > >> > > > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > >> > > > >>

> > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> ------------------------------------ > > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time. There are others, but women are most common. What is going on with that???????????From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ... and Bill

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in particular.

From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AMSubject: Re: mites under the skin??Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InsectPheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect they have upon the receiver.

Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals are targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have developed in social insects.[11]:96–105And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm--- In bird mites , Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>> One of my best friends got rodent mites of her kid's pets. They tortured her and the 2 kids (1 girl, 1 boy), > but never her boyfriend. Why is it mainly females these suckers want anyway ???>  > After she got them ID-d (she was

lucky, caught one in the act on her skin in the morning), she washed all her clothes (28 loads) in 1 day, bought foggers for each and every room of the house and that was pretty much it. I think they are a lot easier to eradicate since they do not enter orifices like bird mites do. I have asked her. She said that they had had sleepness nights for about 6 months, but mainly due to itching and scratching.>  > Shortly after the fogging she moved out of the house which had nothing to do with the mites and never had any problems ever since.>  > Besides, she is about the only one who understands vaguely what I've been going through and she had them for 6 months only... >  >  >  > > Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> An: bird mites > Gesendet: 3:23 Freitag, 2.März 2012>

Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??> > > Â > Amazing that you found 4 mites. Â Did you catch them? Â Were they moving? Â What stage were they in and what colorl? Â So many questions. Â If you could see it visually it sure was not Demodex mites. Â Hang in there Alaire... we all are tryin'. Â Rodent mites can also be bird mites according to what Krys had said. Â I don't know the differences in their behavior. Â Does anyone? > > > > From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>> bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16:20 PM> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??> > I have seen 4 mites since last may.I thought it was bed bugs so I was looking around on sheets and there it was. So tiny. Bug man verified a mite but not what kind. I believe mine

was rodent. I took ivermectin and all lesions disappeared. It made me very sick threw up and stomache cramps but I would do it again anything to kill the little bastards. Back to the rituals. Full moon is near.things get beTter. The nights in the tub covered in hives soul full of fear but hanging on by a thread. a sliver of faith and pleading with God also this group. things are manageable today > > > >> > > > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > >> > > > >>

> > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> ------------------------------------ > > >> > > >>

Guest guest

And charles! Don't forget about me. As for the size of mites I cannot see them

and never could. Just too small. Not even with a 15 power lense. I don't know

also how important it is to identify exactly. Just to get rid of them. Tell you

the truth. There is no one that I have found in san antonio that knows anything

about them or even wants to return a call. I have talked to the supervisors of

all pest companies here.

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

Guest guest

Hi Aggi

There were many men here at one time

Ray Rey :

Ray Rey cure for mites, very good info

http : / / www . squidoo . com / invisible- bugs

Bobby99 , esp botanicals ,tri-jet fogger etc etc etc

Ritas Husband was bothered bad

Benzol peroxide , then & now 2 tbl coconut oil to act as a shielf on the skin .

Zooks husband . Treated w/ Permterin , 10% sulfur creme benzo bnatate for 7

days straight at a separate cabin came home , got bit so they heattreated the

house w/ turbo heaters in the windows to 170-200 degerees 3 saturdays in a row

Welty from topix forum used many treatment & had a cat

Sam from topix , cured his terrible mites with b orax soaks & eurax

Mr Al from topix , use sulfur creme for 30 days or so & increased the

oncentration up to 50 % on bad areas . ( I also used sulfur creme for 1 year: 1

week on & 3 4ays resting with nothing on to let my skin rest. , I increased

to 100 % sulfur on bad spots & it did not totaly cure me , but it did help & it

also cures cuts well. & makes old blemishes dissapear at 10% strenth & 90 % hand

creme . It stops itches also in 10 mins

Ian is using f-7 I think

This bug is a meanace kill it , its bug ,many many thing help , hit t from

all angles , somthing s work better for some people & not as well for others l

My favorite is cconut oil 2 tbls & 48 oz of water on everything in the house (

I box up electronics 1st & put in box covered in baking soada & gas with carbon

dioxide out side so I don't poison my self.

It this doent work

I use peroxide & borax & water

or 1 cup Arm & Hammer POWDERED Laundry Detergent in the tub & on

everything I mix it 1 cup per gallon

Here is the post I learned the peroxide & borax mix from , it is very effective

& stops itches in 3 mins , if not I reapply in 20 mins . , & if it still

itches , betadine for 5 mins then rinse it clean . if it still persist I

compres it with a cotton rag & borax water 1 tbls per gallon of water for the

face & 5 tbls borax & 1 gallon of water for the body . The face is very

sensitive to borax soaks. It draw the blood right thru the pours of the face if

the borax is too strong . 1 tbls max for face . & then it is painless

betadine on the eybrow & eyes with the lids closed curd my eye trouble in 1

application or so. & on the privates . I rinse it all of in 5 mins per the

instructions on the bottle .

oh yea the post I learned the mix peroxide from repasted

' http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html

The mix:

2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster

16 oz peroxide (3%)

32 oz water.

mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide, it is painless & the is no fizz

or bruning from this mix & it is cheap

If they are deep ones I use

8tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster

8 oz peroxide (3%)

8 oz water.

Subj: FW: Fw: Borax

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:55:34 -0800 (PST)

Size: 16k

Re: mites under the skin??>> >> I

have seen 4 mites since last may.I thought it was bed bugs so I was looking

around on sheets and there it was. So tiny. Bug man verified a mite but not what

kind. I believe mine was rodent. I took ivermectin and all lesions disappeared.

It made me very sick threw up and stomache cramps but I would do it again

anything to kill the little

bastards. Back to the rituals. Full moon is near.things get beTter. The nights

in the tub covered in hives soul full of fear but hanging on by a thread. a

sliver of faith and pleading with God also this group. things are manageable

today >> >> > > > >> > > > The drink is normal. It is the only

thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around!

I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs

leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > > > Sent from my

BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Groups Links >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >

------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

So sorry :-) I have never seen my mites either and yet I got at least identification of a "blood-sucking mite". The entomologist could not specify it any further, but all my misery started with a bird's nest on top of our office building, so I assume I am dealing with bird mites. They all keep telling us, how important id'ing would be, but noone knows how to eradicate bird mites anyway. I have been reading for hours on bird breeder forums and they all say in unison that the problem can be controlled, but not terminated. I have spoken to the biggest pest controller in my area. They told me that they would not have any substance to fumigate the house with for BM, and that I should get a good vacuum cleaner and use it every day. They do not

know a thing.

Von: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:25 Montag, 5.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??And charles! Don't forget about me. As for the size of mites I cannot see them and never could. Just too small. Not even with a 15 power lense. I don't know also how important it is to identify exactly. Just to get rid of them.

Tell you the truth. There is no one that I have found in san antonio that knows anything about them or even wants to return a call. I have talked to the supervisors of all pest companies here. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Guest guest

So sorry :-) I have never seen my mites either and yet I got at least identification of a "blood-sucking mite". The entomologist could not specify it any further, but all my misery started with a bird's nest on top of our office building, so I assume I am dealing with bird mites. They all keep telling us, how important id'ing would be, but noone knows how to eradicate bird mites anyway. I have been reading for hours on bird breeder forums and they all say in unison that the problem can be controlled, but not terminated. I have spoken to the biggest pest controller in my area. They told me that they would not have any substance to fumigate the house with for BM, and that I should get a good vacuum cleaner and use it every day. They do not

know a thing.

Von: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:25 Montag, 5.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??And charles! Don't forget about me. As for the size of mites I cannot see them and never could. Just too small. Not even with a 15 power lense. I don't know also how important it is to identify exactly. Just to get rid of them.

Tell you the truth. There is no one that I have found in san antonio that knows anything about them or even wants to return a call. I have talked to the supervisors of all pest companies here. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Guest guest

Wow C, I am so so happy for you !!

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 11:01 Montag, 5.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?My god it a relief that bites less severeI realy cudnt live like that long termId go crazy!!!!!:-(------------------------------On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Hi Aa>Well so tired al the time on the doxy>And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back>Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,>Ear completely blocked for a while>All blocked sinuses>Like someone kicked me in the stomach>Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy>Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were>Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation

instead>Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too>I feel sick a lot think cos doxy>But I refuse to give up!!!!!!>Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off>Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly>Think doxy helped the skin to die>As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!>But dont know for sure>All I know,was when I moved here>The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous>Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off>All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off>N then my legs have been better since then>But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!>So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much>Rho strange

crawly sensations more>Do I know why that could be?>Less bites more itchy crawly?>Tho it disturbs me less>So am.glad to see improvement:-)>Thanks for listening!>>>>------------------------------>On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:>>>C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.>>>>>>>>On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>>> >> Hi all>> Im so confused>> Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the

mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>> Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,>> They originaly swarmed my toes>> I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>> But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>> I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>> O how long to suffer this?>> I cant stand this>> Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>> But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>> V awful this morn>> Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>> Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating>> Still feel bites,>> So desperate to continue>> But at what

cost??>> Too scared to take invermectin>> N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>> And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>> This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>> Weary>> Tired>> N so bloody bored wi it all>> Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>> Phew>> N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>> N I cannot do it>> Not while this is going on>> So forced to stay alone>> Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>> We all know!!>> >> ------------------------------>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >> >>> >Nice saying,:-)>> >>> >>> >>>

>------------------------------>> >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>> >>> >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>> >>> >>> > >>> > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?>> > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>> >>> >>> > ------------------------------------>> >>> >

Guest guest

I have also tried to get hold of Bactrim, but doctoronline.com does not have it.

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 10:44 Dienstag, 6.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Hi AaNot sure could order bactrim easily from internet.I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.Will keep taking doxy for nowMay start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some pointKaz takes themSupposed to help if it is still mitesOr even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse systemI still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every dayAfter sulphur n pine tar washThen put oregano on feetSurely this will go away!!??With all this effort it has too!!------------------------------On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:>C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat.

The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.>Aa>>>>On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?>> My god it a relief that bites less severe>> I realy cudnt live like that long term>> Id go crazy!!!!!:-(>> >> ------------------------------>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >> >>> >Hi Aa>> >Well so tired al the time on the doxy>> >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back>> >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,>> >Ear

completely blocked for a while>> >All blocked sinuses>> >Like someone kicked me in the stomach>> >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy>> >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were>> >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead>> >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too>> >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy>> >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!>> >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off>> >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly>> >Think doxy helped the skin to die>> >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me

mites,burried there?!>> >But dont know for sure>> >All I know,was when I moved here>> >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous>> >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off>> >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off>> >N then my legs have been better since then>> >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!>> >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much>> >Rho strange crawly sensations more>> >Do I know why that could be?>> >Less bites more itchy crawly?>> >Tho it disturbs me less>> >So am.glad to see improvement:-)>> >Thanks for listening!>> >>> >>> >>>

>------------------------------>> >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:>> >>> >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.>> >>> >>> >>> >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> >>> >>> > Hi all>> > Im so confused>> > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>> > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like

me where she saw the mites,>> > They originaly swarmed my toes>> > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>> > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>> > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>> > O how long to suffer this?>> > I cant stand this>> > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>> > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>> > V awful this morn>> > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>> > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating>> > Still feel bites,>> > So desperate to continue>> > But at what cost??>> > Too scared to take invermectin>> > N I hear it only

kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>> > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>> > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>> > Weary>> > Tired>> > N so bloody bored wi it all>> > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>> > Phew>> > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>> > N I cannot do it>> > Not while this is going on>> > So forced to stay alone>> > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>> > We all know!!>> >>> > ------------------------------>> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >>> > >>> > >Nice saying,:-)>> > >>> > >>> > >>>

> >------------------------------>> > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>> > >>> > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>> > >>> > >>> > > >>> > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?>> > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > ------------------------------------>> > >>> > >

Guest guest

C- common Lyme/bart symptoms are also anxiety, hypersensitivity to things, and crushing fatigueAaOn Mar 6, 2012, at 3:36 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Thanks Aa

The waxing n waning Is awful cos u think something is gettin better eg the bites ,then it deteriates n it drives u even more bonkers!!!!!

Argh this bloody problem

These bloody evil mites for biting us all!:-(

It sure,as hell ruins ones life for quite a while

Yes feel more anxious as so tired n rundown

One min im not bad then get huge energy slump

Then realy tired n it dificult to be around people

No energy for it

No energy to PRETEND that im feeling ok!

You all know how it is,we can feel so bad yet try put on face for rest of the world that we are fine

And we can be utterly miserable underneath

Or gettin bites ot crawlies while we plant a smile on our faces

Inside we feel like we are turning ti dust!!!

Yes,its a tough tough journey this one

Desperately lonely as well

But we trundle through it

We have to!!!!

------------------------------

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?

>> My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>>

>> >

>> >Hi Aa

>> >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back

>> >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> >All blocked sinuses

>> >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead

>> >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too

>> >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> >But dont know for sure

>> >All I know,was when I moved here

>> >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off

>> >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> >N then my legs have been better since then

>> >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much

>> >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> >Do I know why that could be?

>> >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> >Tho it disturbs me less

>> >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> >Thanks for listening!

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> >

>> >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi all

>> > Im so confused

>> > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet

>> > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,

>> > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection

>> > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!

>> > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > O how long to suffer this?

>> > I cant stand this

>> > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe

>> > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > V awful this morn

>> > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > Still feel bites,

>> > So desperate to continue

>> > But at what cost??

>> > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > Weary

>> > Tired

>> > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties

>> > Phew

>> > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > N I cannot do it

>> > Not while this is going on

>> > So forced to stay alone

>> > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > We all know!!

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> >

>> > >

>> > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >------------------------------

>> > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > >

>> > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?

>> > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just addressing the Lyme-borrelia.AaOn Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi Aa

Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.

I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

Will keep taking doxy for now

May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point

Kaz takes them

Supposed to help if it is still mites

Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system

I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day

After sulphur n pine tar wash

Then put oregano on feet

Surely this will go away

!!??

With all this effort it has too!!

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?

>> My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>>

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>>

>> >

>> >Hi Aa

>> >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back

>> >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> >All blocked sinuses

>> >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead

>> >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too

>> >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> >But dont know for sure

>> >All I know,was when I moved here

>> >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off

>> >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> >N then my legs have been better since then

>> >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much

>> >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> >Do I know why that could be?

>> >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> >Tho it disturbs me less

>> >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> >Thanks for listening!

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> >

>> >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi all

>> > Im so confused

>> > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet

>> > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,

>> > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection

>> > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!

>> > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > O how long to suffer this?

>> > I cant stand this

>> > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe

>> > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > V awful this morn

>> > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > Still feel bites,

>> > So desperate to continue

>> > But at what cost??

>> > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > Weary

>> > Tired

>> > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties

>> > Phew

>> > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > N I cannot do it

>> > Not while this is going on

>> > So forced to stay alone

>> > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > We all know!!

>> >

>> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> >

>> > >

>> > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > >

>> > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?

>> > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

That is correct, about Europe I have just been reading about it !

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 22:51 Dienstag, 6.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just addressing the Lyme-borrelia.

Aa

On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi AaNot sure could order bactrim easily from internet.I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.Will keep taking doxy for nowMay start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some pointKaz takes themSupposed to help if it is still mitesOr even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse systemI still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every dayAfter sulphur n pine tar washThen put oregano on feetSurely this will go away!!??With all this effort it has too!!------------------------------On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:>C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat.

The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.>Aa>>>>On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?>> My god it a relief that bites less severe>> I realy cudnt live like that long term>> Id go crazy!!!!!:-(>> >> ------------------------------>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >> >>> >Hi Aa>> >Well so tired al the time on the doxy>> >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach

goin thru to back>> >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,>> >Ear completely blocked for a while>> >All blocked sinuses>> >Like someone kicked me in the stomach>> >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy>> >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were>> >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead>> >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too>> >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy>> >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!>> >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off>> >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy

crawly>> >Think doxy helped the skin to die>> >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!>> >But dont know for sure>> >All I know,was when I moved here>> >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous>> >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off>> >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off>> >N then my legs have been better since then>> >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!>> >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much>> >Rho strange crawly sensations more>> >Do I know why that could be?>> >Less bites more itchy crawly?>> >Tho it disturbs me less>> >So am.glad to see improvement:-)>> >Thanks

for listening!>> >>> >>> >>> >------------------------------>> >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:>> >>> >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.>> >>> >>> >>> >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> >>> >>> > Hi all>> > Im so confused>> > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is

caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>> > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,>> > They originaly swarmed my toes>> > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>> > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>> > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>> > O how long to suffer this?>> > I cant stand this>> > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>> > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>> > V awful this morn>> > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>> > Tummy lining realy not well on this and

deteriating>> > Still feel bites,>> > So desperate to continue>> > But at what cost??>> > Too scared to take invermectin>> > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>> > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>> > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>> > Weary>> > Tired>> > N so bloody bored wi it all>> > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>> > Phew>> > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>> > N I cannot do it>> > Not while this is going on>> > So forced to stay alone>> > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>> > We all know!!>> >>> > ------------------------------>> >

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >>> > >>> > >Nice saying,:-)>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >------------------------------>> > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>> > >>> > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>> > >>> > >>> > > >>> > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria

around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?>> > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > ------------------------------------>> > >>> > >

Guest guest

Thanks Aa

U mean turmeric n neem are good for babesia?

Do they help bartonella too?

Im trying to avoid buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive tho I did like

banderol,but just wasnt nearly enough!!

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection

mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with

babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I

have both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just

addressing the Lyme-borrelia.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Hi Aa

>> Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.

>> I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on

holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

>> Will keep taking doxy for now

>> May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point

>> Kaz takes them

>> Supposed to help if it is still mites

>> Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system

>> I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day

>> After sulphur n pine tar wash

>> Then put oregano on feet

>> Surely this will go away

>> !!??

>> With all this effort it has too!!

>>

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones

appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart

more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for

Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites

on doxy?

>> > My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> > I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> > Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>> >

>> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> >

>> > >

>> > >Hi Aa

>> > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> > >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru

to back

>> > >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> > >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> > >All blocked sinuses

>> > >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body

but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> > >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy

sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> > >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation

instead

>> > >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day

at times too

>> > >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> > >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> > >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> > >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> > >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> > >But dont know for sure

>> > >All I know,was when I moved here

>> > >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin

came off

>> > >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> > >N then my legs have been better since then

>> > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites

not as much

>> > >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> > >Do I know why that could be?

>> > >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> > >Tho it disturbs me less

>> > >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> > >Thanks for listening!

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> > >

>> > >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting

the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have

Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Hi all

>> > > Im so confused

>> > > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co

infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet

>> > > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an

experience like me where she saw the mites,

>> > > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms

because of infection

>> > > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or

give birth?!?!

>> > > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > > O how long to suffer this?

>> > > I cant stand this

>> > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less

severe

>> > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > > V awful this morn

>> > > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > > Still feel bites,

>> > > So desperate to continue

>> > > But at what cost??

>> > > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > > Weary

>> > > Tired

>> > > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected

by such dificilties

>> > > Phew

>> > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > > N I cannot do it

>> > > Not while this is going on

>> > > So forced to stay alone

>> > > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > > We all know!!

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------

>> > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >------------------------------

>> > > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes

him stay.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress

off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol

in their system?

>> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Aw!!!:-)

Oh I hope I am getting better Aggi

I would be over the moon if I got better!!

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 12:30 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>C, I am very proud of you ! YOU ARE GETTING BETTER... FANTASTIC 11

>

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 5:42 Dienstag, 6.März 2012

>Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>

>

>C- Sounds like the Doxy is causing a herx- crawling, itching, back pain,

tired... Also feeling worse in the morning is normal with Lyme.  Sometimes I

used to wake up feeling like i'd been hit by a truck.  If it's too bad stop the

Do xy for a day or 2 until the symptoms calm down and then resume.  Last time I

was on Doxy his helped relieve the itching for me.  Do you notice any pain in

the shins?  Increased anxiety or difficulty falling asleep?

>

>Aa

>

>On Mar 5, 2012, at 3:53 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>

>>

>>Hi Aa

>>Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>>And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to

back

>>Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>>Ear completely blocked for a while

>>All blocked sinuses

>>Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>>Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but

mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>>Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations

only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>>Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead

>>Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at

times too

>>I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>>But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>>Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>>Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>>Think doxy helped the skin to die

>>As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>>But dont know for sure

>>All I know,was when I moved here

>>The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>>Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came

off

>>All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>>N then my legs have been better since then

>>But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>>So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as

much

>>Rho strange crawly sensations more

>>Do I know why that could be?

>>Less bites more itchy crawly?

>>Tho it disturbs me less

>>So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>>Thanks for listening!

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>>C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the

Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have

>>

>>

>>

>>On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>>

>>>

>>> Hi all

>>> Im so confused

>>> Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co

>>> Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an

>>> They originaly swarmed my toes

>>> I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because

of infection

>>> But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give

birth?!?!

>>> I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>>> O how long to suffer this?

>>> I cant stand this

>>> Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less

severe

>>> But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>>> V awful this morn

>>> Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>>> Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>>> Still feel bites,

>>> So desperate to continue

>>> But at what cost??

>>> Too scared to take invermectin

>>> N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>>> And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>>> This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>>> Weary

>>> Tired

>>> N so bloody bored wi it all

>>> Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by

such dificilties

>>> Phew

>>> N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>>> N I cannot do it

>>> Not while this is going on

>>> So forced to stay alone

>>> Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>>> We all know!!

>>>

>>> ------------------------------

>>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>>>

>>> >

>>> >Nice saying,:-)

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >------------------------------

>>> >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>>> >

>>> >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him

stay.

>>> >

>>> >

>>> > >

>>> > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off

it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a

case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in

their system?

>>> > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> > ------------------------------------

>>> >

>>> >

Guest guest

C- I know they are expensive. Yes, those 2 herbs are good for babesia, not sure about bartonella, Bart is an insidious infection. Some people buy the herbs in bulk, dried, and make tinctures by putting them in alcohols, I have a friend who does this, some of the herbs he even finds outside and gathers. He did a year of abx and now finishing treatment withthe herbs.AaOn Mar 6, 2012, at 4:00 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Thanks Aa

U mean turmeric n neem are good for babesia?

Do they help bartonella too?

Im trying to avoid buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive tho I did like banderol,but just wasnt nearly enough!!

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just addressing the Lyme-borrelia.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Hi Aa

>> Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.

>> I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

>> Will keep taking doxy for now

>> May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point

>> Kaz takes them

>> Supposed to help if it is still mites

>> Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system

>> I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day

>> After sulphur n pine tar wash

>> Then put oregano on feet

>> Surely this will go away

>> !!??

>> With all this effort it has too!!

>>

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?

>> > My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> > I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> > Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>> >

>> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> >

>> > >

>> > >Hi Aa

>> > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> > >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back

>> > >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> > >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> > >All blocked sinuses

>> > >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> > >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> > >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead

>> > >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too

>> > >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> > >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> > >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> > >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> > >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> > >But dont know for sure

>> > >All I know,was when I moved here

>> > >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off

>> > >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> > >N then my legs have been better since then

>> > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much

>> > >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> > >Do I know why that could be?

>> > >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> > >Tho it disturbs me less

>> > >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> > >Thanks for listening!

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> > >

>> > >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Hi all

>> > > Im so confused

>> > > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet

>> > > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,

>> > > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection

>> > > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!

>> > > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > > O how long to suffer this?

>> > > I cant stand this

>> > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe

>> > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > > V awful this morn

>> > > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > > Still feel bites,

>> > > So desperate to continue

>> > > But at what cost??

>> > > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > > Weary

>> > > Tired

>> > > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties

>> > > Phew

>> > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > > N I cannot do it

>> > > Not while this is going on

>> > > So forced to stay alone

>> > > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > > We all know!!

>> > >

>> > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?

>> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Thanks Aa

Oh think best buying them

For me

Then I know they workin correctly

I think may get more banderol for bartonella as samento realy herxed me too

painfully

Tho have some samento left,may put it topicaly on my feet,mixed withcoconut I

think

Trial n error

Twelfth day doxy today

V upset tum yeaterday

But im managing to stomach it

I thought id have to give up

Yet I do know im a fighter

If I believe in something

I rarely give up!

We all in same situation!!!

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 19:53 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C- I know they are expensive. Yes, those 2 herbs are good for babesia, not

sure about bartonella, Bart is an insidious infection. Some people buy the

herbs in bulk, dried, and make tinctures by putting them in alcohols, I have a

friend who does this, some of the herbs he even finds outside and gathers. He

did a year of abx and now finishing treatment withthe herbs.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 6, 2012, at 4:00 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Thanks Aa

>> U mean turmeric n neem are good for babesia?

>> Do they help bartonella too?

>> Im trying to avoid buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive tho I did like

banderol,but just wasnt nearly enough!!

>>

>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection

mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with

babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have

both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just

addressing the Lyme-borrelia.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi Aa

>> > Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.

>> > I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india

on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

>> > Will keep taking doxy for now

>> > May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point

>> > Kaz takes them

>> > Supposed to help if it is still mites

>> > Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system

>> > I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day

>> > After sulphur n pine tar wash

>> > Then put oregano on feet

>> > Surely this will go away

>> > !!??

>> > With all this effort it has too!!

>> >

>> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> >

>> > >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones

appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart

more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for

Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>> > >Aa

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites

on doxy?

>> > > My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> > > I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> > > Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>> > >

>> > > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Hi Aa

>> > > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> > > >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin

thru to back

>> > > >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> > > >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> > > >All blocked sinuses

>> > > >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> > > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n

body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> > > >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy

sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> > > >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation

instead

>> > > >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin

day at times too

>> > > >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> > > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> > > >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> > > >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> > > >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> > > >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> > > >But dont know for sure

>> > > >All I know,was when I moved here

>> > > >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> > > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin

came off

>> > > >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> > > >N then my legs have been better since then

>> > > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> > > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites

not as much

>> > > >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> > > >Do I know why that could be?

>> > > >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> > > >Tho it disturbs me less

>> > > >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> > > >Thanks for listening!

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting

the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Hi all

>> > > > Im so confused

>> > > > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co

>> > > > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an

>> > > > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > > > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms

because of infection

>> > > > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or

give birth?!?!

>> > > > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > > > O how long to suffer this?

>> > > > I cant stand this

>> > > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less

severe

>> > > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > > > V awful this morn

>> > > > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > > > Still feel bites,

>> > > > So desperate to continue

>> > > > But at what cost??

>> > > > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > > > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > > > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > > > Weary

>> > > > Tired

>> > > > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > > > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected

by such dificilties

>> > > > Phew

>> > > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > > > N I cannot do it

>> > > > Not while this is going on

>> > > > So forced to stay alone

>> > > > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > > > We all know!!

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------

>> > > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >------------------------------

>> > > > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes

him stay.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress

off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol

in their system?

>> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > >