RemedySpot.com

To

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, !Let´s really hope it will be different this time, so that you will be well also after ending your medication.

We are pretty ok. Still some eczema on kids and blisters but it doesn´t look like mite-bites and they are not bothered by it. Bleach baths on the 9-year old hold it all back and the eczema on my littel one goes away with mild cortison.

Me and husband have no bites still, so it must be a proof that it is not mites anymore. I don´t have the stinging, crawlings or pin-pricks anymore since the move and it´s been 9 months. Only thing left is tiredness and stuffed sinuses during night.

I have contacted igenix to get a test from them, but haven´t got any reply yet.

Hope things keep improving for you dear!

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:25 PMSubject: Re: To

Thanks Cecilia! It is still early yet to see if the occasional bites are gone, but the other thing is that I'm being pretty cautious because in the past things have gotten better and as soon as I get off the medications, bam, back again. I still have some crawling sensations, but no bites.

How are things in Sweden dear? Hope you and the family are doing okay. You sound good and that things are settled down.

From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 1:56:54 AMSubject: To

Hi, !So happy to hear your treatment seems to go well and that you feel better!Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: Cheap Medications

I worked for 3 years (not days) at the University of California vet school... goodness.

From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 6:47:37 AMSubject: Re: Re: Cheap Medications

Hi C,

I'm so sorry to hear you are still feeling biting sensations C. It is a shame you couldn't do injections. Injections bypass the liver and stomach according to my doctor and injections go straight into the bloodstream. Since you have a difficult stomach it would be easier on your stomach. I've had 2 injections now. The needle and process don't hurt, but it is the following days that it becomes really, really sore. Bicillin is long acting penicillin and very thick (like glue) so has to be administered with a large needle all the way into the muscle. My husband is giving me the injections. Things I noticed in just a few days treatment are the following:

1. My stiff hands and the arthritic feelings in my hands have GREATLY diminished if not disappeared. (This was why my LLMD wanted me to do Bicillin).

2. Since I started the Fluconazole I'm having no biting sensations. Dr. has put me on high level of Fluconazole, one tablet a day (instead of one every week)...

3. I had a large fungal rash appear under left breast on 4th day of injections. It is resolving now with the Fluconazole and I am keeping it very dry with powder. I believe the antibiotics have put me into more imbalance in general. The Fluconazole has taken care of it. The rash is 1/3 the size it was on the first day.

4. I'm actually feeling pretty good... still don't sleep all through the night.

I'm still continuing high levels 200 mg of Doxy 2x/day and Rifampin as well 2x/day. So far it is going ok, but no herx. Taking a lot of Vit. C to help the immune system do its job. That helps immensely. Also CoQ10 and fish oil caps for brain function. Probiotics with meals.

C, a LLMD can direct any of us on how to use the pet meds... I worked for 3 days at a Vet School in Clinical Sciences here in California... the meds are exactly the same as they are for human beings. You just need to know how to take them and have the support of a LLMD is the best because if a problem pops up, the LLMD has experienced what to do to resolve the problem. My doctor has treated well over 1,000 Lyme patients.

Could it be these mites are carrying some type of strange fungus too? Or are we already so full of fungal issues that we are primed for the other infections that they bring? So many questions...

Blessings to you C.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:03:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: Cheap MedicationsThats good u can do that linda,for you!Though strange that they wud let folk purchase antibiotics without prescription for their animals,not allowed to do that here.In case folk dont know what they doing n abuse it .How are u doing wi ur new meds regime?Im stil bitten tho crawly sensations better.But bites realy get me down hugely.Bein usin benzyol peroxide this week re rita n bills postsBut had really sore bites at 12 pm lastnight,realy upset meHerx too much on samento n stomach spasms wi it so stick to

banderolBut I realy would like to take doxy n b done wi bitesAs tried virtualy everuthin to rid o emBut my stomach lining just not up to itTakin ant acids every day for pain now as it isNeed these bites to go however!!!!Hope u r better!x------------------------------On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 17:14 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I don't think so Marie... I've ordered through them with no script. Or vet. >>> >> Cheap Medications >> "Tim" <bird mites > >> Date: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 2:10 PM >> >> >> >> Â >> >> >> >> >> Here's a place where they sell pet medicine -- the meds are much cheaper than they are for human use and are the same thing I'm told by my doctor. >> >> >> http://www.1800petmeds.com/Doxycycline-prod10340.html >> >> >> You don't need a prescription either. >> >> >> >>

>>>>>------------------------------------ >>

Yes! Very glad for you !!!

On Feb 15, 2012 9:23 AM, " Cecilia Borg " <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Hi, !Let´s really hope it will be different this time, so that you will be well also after ending your medication.

We are pretty ok. Still some eczema on kids and blisters but it doesn´t look like mite-bites and they are not bothered by it. Bleach baths on the 9-year old hold it all back and the eczema on my littel one goes away with mild cortison.

Me and husband have no bites still, so it must be a proof that it is not mites anymore. I don´t have the stinging, crawlings or pin-pricks anymore since the move and it´s been 9 months. Only thing left is tiredness and stuffed sinuses during night.

I have contacted igenix to get a test from them, but haven´t got any reply yet.

Hope things keep improving for you dear!

Cecilia

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:25 PMSubject: Re: To

Thanks Cecilia!  It is still early yet to see if the occasional bites are gone, but the other thing...From: " Cecilia Borg " <ceciliaborg@...>

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, Februar...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thank you for sharing all of this! I believe a lot like you do... if you feel moving would make your life better then go for it. It sounds like the job is just so draining, so intolerable that most people could not keep up with such a demanding job. Sounds like it has served its purpose. Teaching can be really difficult. My daughter is a high school teacher of history, civics. She has come home in tears. So much to do all the time. She taught inner city kids in Little Rock, Ark and so many kids are in such terrible trouble in their homes & in our cultures. Our culture is in deep trouble.Bless you for all you do. None of us is perfect and we are all awakening to our own struggles. Everything is becoming illuminated now for us to see, as it should be, because you can't fix it if you don't see it, feel it, acknowledge it, then work on release of those fear thoughts that created the distortion in our personalities. It is not who we really are. Who we really are is all good, but our egos have taken over. We're all in a struggle of one kind or another. So many of us will go through great change coming up very soon and for some the changes are starting to begin already! I guess you can call it a transformation of spirit.Love, From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:19:44 AMSubject: To

Hi !You seem to have come far. I am happy that you are now going to try to live your dream.

I wish you the best of luck with it.

Talk to you here again.

Take care!Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:42 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

Thanks, Cecila,

About 3 years ago, I took a year off from working to put a reading curriculum together in hard copy that I had developed over an 8 year period. I can teach a person with a 70 IQ to read, severe dyslexic, LD, etc. Normal minded children learn it easily, and I have tutored those who wanted to read before kindergarten before. I have 100% success rate. I plan on moving to a location I like. I will take a weekend night job (any where but public education) and start building my tutoring business during the week days. As I had parents banging my door down prior (one literally got on her knees) I know I will eventually build a reputation and start a center. I hope in the future to expand to other areas. I fully believe in the Divine Love Path where you toss fear to the side and follow your true desires and process your emotions and hand them to God in order to fully open yourself to

God's love and clear direction. I'm 54 as of last Friday and slowly see my dream going out of reach. Gotta move now. God has taught me 3 things while here:

1. Spiritually speaking, you cannot help another. That is between God and that person. The only thing you can do is work on your own relationship to God.

2. There are VERY dark areas on this planet where even the children are infected. God loves them and will raise them in a new location. I need to let go of the grief I hold fearing that our young and innocent will suffer during the coming earth changes. Our loving God is in charge.

3. I don't need job security or "things". They don't contribute to spiritual growth but usually hamper it. The only secure thing is our relationship to God. While on this earth, that is all I need to have. Bottom line.........I'm trusting his guidance.

You see, I've always searched for God. I have always told God I will take my lessons fast and hard to grow spiritually. We all know that has happened:) Well, I was told I'd be dead in 3 years if I didn't move from my last location and security. I did move. Found I have underlying disease due to it and it is being treated, learned how to reach God + 3 lessons. Also learned that I am NOT the good person I thought I was. Realized that all the good I've ever done for others was really my way of feeding my addiction to "feeling good about myself" as I have a childhood self esteem wound. Haven't let go of that one totally, but working on it. I keep digging for my causal emotions and go into them to really feel the fear and grief while holding God's hand. My law of attraction is slowly changing. I knew this area was going to be hit hard, but I've put off moving

again. My job has pushed me to make the decision. I've wanted to act on my dream, this has also pushed my decision. Once I made the decision, 3 checks totaling $400 dollars arrived unexpectedly in my mailbox. I believe I am taking the correct path.

Love and light,

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:18 AMSubject: Re: Conference call

hi, !I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation. Glad that you´re moving, does that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well?

I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:)

Take care!

Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

You being a teacher will understand, Andraya. They take our planning time for unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email. Parent conferences also take a toll. If I do have a free planning time, I collect the students that aren't getting their work in and make them do it. New subject matter and grade for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go. I don't have ready made sheets to use and have to create them. Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is nights and weekends. I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and posting. Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and sheets. I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the only time they look at the material. Call at least 6 parents a week. Usually the same

ones. Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their off task children for homework and daily work. Administration does to and wants us to document what we are doing about it. They dumped the extreme behavoir problems in our cluster of about 82 students. I have boys kicking tables, cussing, threatening me, and talking all the time. I have girls blurting out and wanting to argue every move I make even when it has nothing to do with them. Our In School Suspension Teacher knows my students as well as I do. Our administration is the worst this year for handling these deliquents. I can't wait for school to end as I refuse to sign another contract. I WON'T return to public education. I just have to make it 9 more weeks.:)

Besides, I figure in about 2 more weeks, my bathes will only take an hour a night for checking for new growth or biofilm as my progression in getting this stuff off is coming along well. I could kick myself for not keeping up with it while taking the fungus medication, but I really hoped I was taking care of the problem. My fault. My fault. My fault. I feel sorry for God as he/she works so hard with me but I am such a slow learner. I owe my guardians big time. Didn't I read when I first came on this site to NOT stop a protocol too soon!!!!! I was the runt in my family and have a stubburn streak that always brings me to regret. Enough of my yak, yak, yak. A brighter day comes in May and I am doing so well on the doxy. I will pack and drive away from a nightmare and never look back:))))))

Trying to hang on to Love and light,

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:46 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

-

You need more sleep to heal! I was crazy working when I got sick too, amazing you're still hanging in there.

Aandraya

On Mar 8, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I could do it during March 28th to March 31. Other than that, work has me so covered, I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get it all done. Weekends are just as jammed trying to do lesson plans, grade papers, shop for food and needed supplies, and, of course, laundry and cleaning. You all do it when you can. I can join back in when summer comes.

Love and light,

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:39 PMSubject: Conference call

Are people still interested in doing a group call? We did one a few months ago and it was great to talk live. Don't know how to do international that is free, if anyone knows. I do use a calling card to call oversees and it's only a few cents a minute.Aandraya

Guest guest

Thanks, X. I believe we are all in lessons at this time. As soon as we can master our learning, disease will not be able to touch us. Let's hope we can do this in this lifetime. Would be awesome!Love and light, From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> bird mites Sent: Monday,

March 12, 2012 8:39 AM Subject: Re: To

Its,lovely to hear you feel u are in the right place in the world

Boy that must be a beautiful feeling!

Because I know u still struggle with this problem that we all have or have had!:-(

I admire your dreams n the work u have already done with kids

And its so good ur faith helps u to be strong

X

------------------------------

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 03:19 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi !

>You seem to have come far. I am happy that you are now going to try to live your dream.

>I wish you the best of luck with it.

>Talk to you here again.

>Take care!

>Cecilia

>

>

>________________________________

>From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

>"bird mites " <bird mites >

>Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:42 PM

>Subject: Re: Conference call

>

>

>

>Thanks, Cecila,

> About 3 years ago, I took a year off from working to put a reading curriculum together in hard copy that I had developed over an 8 year period. I can teach a person with a 70 IQ to read, severe dyslexic, LD, etc. Normal minded children learn it easily, and I have tutored those who wanted to read before kindergarten before. I have 100% success rate. I plan on moving to a location I like. I will take a weekend night job (any where but public education) and start building my tutoring business during the week days. As I had parents banging my door down prior (one literally got on her knees) I know I will eventually build a reputation and start a center. I hope in the future to expand to other areas. I fully believe in the Divine Love Path where you toss fear to the side and follow your true desires and process your emotions and hand them to God in order to fully open yourself to

God's love and clear direction. I'm 54 as of last

> Friday and slowly see my dream going out of reach. Gotta move now. God has taught me 3 things while here:

>1. Spiritually speaking, you cannot help another. That is between God and that person. The only thing you can do is work on your own relationship to God.

>2. There are VERY dark areas on this planet where even the children are infected. God loves them and will raise them in a new location. I need to let go of the grief I hold fearing that our young and innocent will suffer during the coming earth changes. Our loving God is in charge.

>3. I don't need job security or "things". They don't contribute to spiritual growth but usually hamper it. The only secure thing is our relationship to God. While on this earth, that is all I need to have. Bottom line.........I'm trusting his guidance.

> You see, I've always searched for God. I have always told God I will take my lessons fast and hard to grow spiritually. We all know that has happened:) Well, I was told I'd be dead in 3 years if I didn't move from my last location and security. I did move. Found I have underlying disease due to it and it is being treated, learned how to reach God + 3 lessons. Also learned that I am NOT the good person I thought I was. Realized that all the good I've ever done for others was really my way of feeding my addiction to "feeling good about myself" as I have a childhood self esteem wound. Haven't let go of that one totally, but working on it. I keep digging for my causal emotions and go into them to really feel the fear and grief while holding God's hand. My law of attraction is slowly changing. I knew this area was going to be hit hard, but I've put off moving again.

My job has pushed me to make the decision. I've wanted to

act

> on my dream, this has also pushed my decision. Once I made the decision, 3 checks totaling $400 dollars arrived unexpectedly in my mailbox. I believe I am taking the correct path.

>Love and light,

>

>

>

>

>

>From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>

>Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:18 AM

>

>

>

>hi, !

>I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation. Glad that you´re moving, does that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well?

>I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:)

>Take care!

>Cecilia

>

>

>From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

>Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PM

>

>

>

>You being a teacher will understand, Andraya. They take our planning time for unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email. Parent conferences also take a toll. If I do have a free planning time, I collect the students that aren't getting their work in and make them do it. New subject matter and grade for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go. I don't have ready made sheets to use and have to create them. Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is nights and weekends. I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and posting. Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and sheets. I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the only time they look at the material. Call at least 6 parents a week. Usually the same

ones. Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their off

task

> children for homework and daily work. Administration does to and wants us to document what we are doing about it. They dumped the extreme behavoir problems in our cluster of about 82 students. I have boys kicking tables, cussing, threatening me, and talking all the time. I have girls blurting out and wanting to argue every move I make even when it has nothing to do with them. Our In School Suspension Teacher knows my students as well as I do. Our administration is the worst this year for handling these deliquents. I can't wait for school to end as I refuse to sign another contract. I WON'T return to public education. I just have to make it 9 more weeks.:)

>

>Besides, I figure in about 2 more weeks, my bathes will only take an hour a night for checking for new growth or biofilm as my progression in getting this stuff off is coming along well. I could kick myself for not keeping up with it while taking the fungus medication, but I really hoped I was taking care of the problem. My fault. My fault. My fault. I feel sorry for God as he/she works so hard with me but I am such a slow learner. I owe my guardians big time. Didn't I read when I first came on this site to NOT stop a protocol too soon!!!!! I was the runt in my family and have a stubburn streak that always brings me to regret. Enough of my yak, yak, yak. A brighter day comes in May and I am doing so well on the doxy. I will pack and drive away from a nightmare and never look back:))))))

>Trying to hang on to Love and light,

>

>

>

>From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:46 PM

>

>

>

>-

>You need more sleep to heal! I was crazy working when I got sick too, amazing you're still hanging in there.

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>

>On Mar 8, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>>I could do it during March 28th to March 31. Other than that, work has me so covered, I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get it all done. Weekends are just as jammed trying to do lesson plans, grade papers, shop for food and needed supplies, and, of course, laundry and cleaning. You all do it when you can. I can join back in when summer comes.

>>Love and light,

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:39 PM

>>Subject: Conference call

>>

>>

>>

>>Are people still interested in doing a group call? We did one a few

>>months ago and it was great to talk live. Don't know how to do

>>international that is free, if anyone knows. I do use a calling card

>>to call oversees and it's only a few cents a minute.

>>

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Spot on! From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:14 PM Subject: Re: To

Thank you for sharing all of this! I believe a lot like you do... if you feel moving would make your life better then go for it. It sounds like the job is just so draining, so intolerable that most people could not keep up with such a demanding job. Sounds like it has served its purpose. Teaching can be really difficult. My daughter is a high school teacher of history, civics. She has come home in tears. So much to do all the time. She taught inner city kids in Little Rock, Ark and so many kids are in such terrible trouble in their homes & in our cultures. Our culture is in deep trouble.Bless you for all you do. None of us is perfect and we are all awakening to our own struggles. Everything is becoming illuminated now for us to see, as it should be, because you can't fix it if you don't see

it, feel it, acknowledge it, then work on release of those fear thoughts that created the distortion in our personalities. It is not who we really are. Who we really are is all good, but our egos have taken over. We're all in a struggle of one kind or another. So many of us will go through great change coming up very soon and for some the changes are starting to begin already! I guess you can call it a transformation of spirit.Love, From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:19:44 AMSubject: To

Hi !You seem to have come far. I am happy that you are now going to try to live your dream.

I wish you the best of luck with it.

Talk to you here again.

Take care!Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:42 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

Thanks, Cecila,

About 3 years ago, I took a year off from working to put a reading curriculum together in hard copy that I had developed over an 8 year period. I can teach a person with a 70 IQ to read, severe dyslexic, LD, etc. Normal minded children learn it easily, and I have tutored those who wanted to read before kindergarten before. I have 100% success rate. I plan on moving to a location I like. I will take a weekend night job (any where but public education) and start building my tutoring business during the week days. As I had parents banging my door down prior (one literally got on her knees) I know I will eventually build a reputation and start a center. I hope in the future to expand to other areas. I fully believe in the Divine Love Path where you toss fear to the side and follow your true desires and process your emotions and hand them to God in order to fully open yourself to

God's love and clear direction. I'm 54 as of last Friday and slowly see my dream going out of reach. Gotta move now. God has taught me 3 things while here:

1. Spiritually speaking, you cannot help another. That is between God and that person. The only thing you can do is work on your own relationship to God.

2. There are VERY dark areas on this planet where even the children are infected. God loves them and will raise them in a new location. I need to let go of the grief I hold fearing that our young and innocent will suffer during the coming earth changes. Our loving God is in charge.

3. I don't need job security or "things". They don't contribute to spiritual growth but usually hamper it. The only secure thing is our relationship to God. While on this earth, that is all I need to have. Bottom line.........I'm trusting his guidance.

You see, I've always searched for God. I have always told God I will take my lessons fast and hard to grow spiritually. We all know that has happened:) Well, I was told I'd be dead in 3 years if I didn't move from my last location and security. I did move. Found I have underlying disease due to it and it is being treated, learned how to reach God + 3 lessons. Also learned that I am NOT the good person I thought I was. Realized that all the good I've ever done for others was really my way of feeding my addiction to "feeling good about myself" as I have a childhood self esteem wound. Haven't let go of that one totally, but working on it. I keep digging for my causal emotions and go into them to really feel the fear and grief while holding God's hand. My law of attraction is slowly changing. I knew this area was going to be hit hard, but I've put off moving

again. My job has pushed me to make the decision. I've wanted to act on my dream, this has also pushed my decision. Once I made the decision, 3 checks totaling $400 dollars arrived unexpectedly in my mailbox. I believe I am taking the correct path.

Love and light,

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:18 AMSubject: Re: Conference call

hi, !I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation. Glad that you´re moving, does that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well?

I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:)

Take care!

Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

You being a teacher will understand, Andraya. They take our planning time for unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email. Parent conferences also take a toll. If I do have a free planning time, I collect the students that aren't getting their work in and make them do it. New subject matter and grade for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go. I don't have ready made sheets to use and have to create them. Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is nights and weekends. I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and posting. Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and sheets. I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the only time they look at the material. Call at least 6 parents a week. Usually the same

ones. Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their off task children for homework and daily work. Administration does to and wants us to document what we are doing about it. They dumped the extreme behavoir problems in our cluster of about 82 students. I have boys kicking tables, cussing, threatening me, and talking all the time. I have girls blurting out and wanting to argue every move I make even when it has nothing to do with them. Our In School Suspension Teacher knows my students as well as I do. Our administration is the worst this year for handling these deliquents. I can't wait for school to end as I refuse to sign another contract. I WON'T return to public education. I just have to make it 9 more weeks.:)

Besides, I figure in about 2 more weeks, my bathes will only take an hour a night for checking for new growth or biofilm as my progression in getting this stuff off is coming along well. I could kick myself for not keeping up with it while taking the fungus medication, but I really hoped I was taking care of the problem. My fault. My fault. My fault. I feel sorry for God as he/she works so hard with me but I am such a slow learner. I owe my guardians big time. Didn't I read when I first came on this site to NOT stop a protocol too soon!!!!! I was the runt in my family and have a stubburn streak that always brings me to regret. Enough of my yak, yak, yak. A brighter day comes in May and I am doing so well on the doxy. I will pack and drive away from a nightmare and never look back:))))))

Trying to hang on to Love and light,

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:46 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

-

You need more sleep to heal! I was crazy working when I got sick too, amazing you're still hanging in there.

Aandraya

On Mar 8, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I could do it during March 28th to March 31. Other than that, work has me so covered, I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get it all done. Weekends are just as jammed trying to do lesson plans, grade papers, shop for food and needed supplies, and, of course, laundry and cleaning. You all do it when you can. I can join back in when summer comes.

Love and light,

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:39 PMSubject: Conference call

Are people still interested in doing a group call? We did one a few months ago and it was great to talk live. Don't know how to do international that is free, if anyone knows. I do use a calling card to call oversees and it's only a few cents a minute.Aandraya

Guest guest

Ah yes it would be awesome sarah!:-)

------------------------------

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 13:50 PDT Benton wrote:

>Thanks, X.

>

>I believe we are all in lessons at this time.   As soon as we can master our

learning, disease will not be able to touch us.  Let's hope we can do this in

this lifetime.  Would be awesome!

>Love and light,

>

>

>

>

> From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:39 AM

>Subject: Re: To

>

>

>

>

>Its,lovely to hear you feel u are in the right place in the world

>Boy that must be a beautiful feeling!

>Because I know u still struggle with this problem that we all have or have

had!:-(

>I admire your dreams n the work u have already done with kids

>And its so good ur faith helps u to be strong

>X

>

>------------------------------

>On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 03:19 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>

>>Hi !

>>You seem to have come far. I am happy that you are now going to try to live

your dream.

>>I wish you the best of luck with it.

>>Talk to you here again.

>>Take care!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

>> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:42 PM

>>Subject: Re: Conference call

>>

>>

>> 

>>Thanks, Cecila,

>>    About 3 years ago, I took a year off from working to put a reading

curriculum together in hard copy that I had developed over an 8 year period.  I

can teach a person with a 70 IQ to read, severe dyslexic, LD, etc.  Normal

minded children learn it easily, and I have tutored those who wanted to read

before kindergarten before.  I have 100% success rate.  I plan on moving to a

location I like.  I will take a weekend night job (any where but public

education) and start building my tutoring business during the week days.  As I

had parents banging my door down prior (one literally got on her knees)  I know

I will eventually build a reputation and start a center.  I hope in the future

to expand to other areas.  I fully believe in the Divine Love Path where you

toss fear to the side and follow your true desires and process your emotions and

hand them to God in order to fully open yourself to God's love and clear

direction.  I'm 54 as of last

>> Friday and slowly see my dream going out of reach.  Gotta move now.  God has

taught me 3 things while here:

>>1.    Spiritually speaking, you cannot help another.  That is between God and

that person.  The only thing you can do is work on your own relationship to God.

>>2.  There are VERY dark areas on this planet where even the children are

infected.  God loves them and will raise them in a new location.  I need to let

go of the grief I hold fearing that our young and innocent will suffer during

the coming earth changes.  Our loving God is in charge. 

>>3.  I don't need job security or " things " .  They don't contribute to spiritual

growth but usually hamper it.  The only secure thing is our relationship to

God.  While on this earth, that is all I need to have.  Bottom line.........I'm

trusting his guidance.

>>    You see, I've always searched for God.  I have always told God I will take

my lessons fast and hard to grow spiritually.  We all know that has happened:) 

Well, I was told I'd be dead in 3 years if I didn't move from my last location

and security.  I did move.  Found I have underlying disease due to it and it is

being treated, learned how to reach God + 3 lessons.  Also learned that I am NOT

the good person I thought I was.  Realized that all the good I've ever done for

others was really my way of feeding my addiction to " feeling good about myself "

as I have a childhood self esteem wound.  Haven't let go of that one totally,

but working on it.  I keep digging for my causal emotions and go into them to

really feel the fear and grief while holding God's hand.  My law of attraction

is slowly changing.  I knew this area was going to be hit hard, but I've put off

moving again.  My job has pushed me to make the decision.  I've wanted to

>act

>> on my dream, this has also pushed my decision.  Once I made the decision, 3

checks totaling $400 dollars arrived unexpectedly in my mailbox.  I believe I am

taking the correct path.

>>Love and light,

>> 

>>

>>  

>>

>>

>>From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>

>>Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:18 AM

>>

>>

>> 

>>hi, !

>>I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation.  Glad that you´re moving,

does that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well?

>>I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:)

>>Take care!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

>>Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>>You being a teacher will understand, Andraya.  They take our planning time for

unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email.  Parent conferences also

take a toll.  If I do have a free planning time, I collect the students that

aren't getting their work in and make them do it.  New subject matter and grade

for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go.  I don't have ready made

sheets to use and have to create them.  Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times

a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is

nights and weekends.  I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and

posting.  Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and

sheets.   I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the

only time they look at the material.  Call at least 6 parents a week.  Usually

the same ones.  Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their

off

>task

>> children for homework and daily work.  Administration does to and wants us to

document what we are doing about it.  They dumped the extreme behavoir problems

in our cluster of about 82 students.  I have boys kicking tables, cussing,

threatening me, and talking all the time.  I have girls blurting out and wanting

to argue every move I make even when it has nothing to do with them.  Our In

School Suspension Teacher knows my students as well as I do.  Our administration

is the worst this year for handling these deliquents.  I can't wait for school

to end as I refuse to sign another contract.  I WON'T return to public

education.  I just have to make it 9 more weeks.:)

>> 

>>Besides, I figure in about 2 more weeks, my bathes will only take an hour a

night for checking for new growth or biofilm as my progression in getting this

stuff off is coming along well.  I could kick myself for not keeping up with it

while taking the fungus medication, but I really hoped I was taking care of the

problem.  My fault.  My fault.  My fault.  I feel sorry for God as he/she

works so hard with me but I am such a slow learner.  I owe my guardians big

time.  Didn't I read when I first came on this site to NOT stop a protocol too

soon!!!!!  I was the runt in my family and have a stubburn streak that always

brings me to regret.  Enough  of my yak, yak, yak.  A brighter day comes in May

and I am doing so well on the doxy.  I will pack and drive away from a nightmare

and never look back:))))))

>>Trying to hang on to Love and light,

>>         

>>

>>

>>Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:46 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>>-

>>You need more sleep to heal!  I was crazy working when I got sick too, amazing

you're still hanging in there.

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>On Mar 8, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> 

>>I could do it during March 28th to March 31.  Other than that, work has me so

covered, I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get it all

done.  Weekends are just as jammed trying to do lesson plans, grade papers, shop

for food and needed supplies, and, of course, laundry and cleaning.  You all do

it when you can.  I can join back in when summer comes.

>>Love and light,

>>

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:39 PM

>>Subject: Conference call

>>

>>

>> 

>>Are people still interested in doing a group call? We did one a few

>>months ago and it was great to talk live. Don't know how to do

>>international that is free, if anyone knows. I do use a calling card

>>to call oversees and it's only a few cents a minute.

>>

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>