RemedySpot.com

To Aandraya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up.

From: Goldstein@...To: "Tim" <bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 4:47:23 PMSubject: To AandrayaI thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up.

The tendinitis on levaquin is probably a herx. Many herx badly on it including myself. My doctor uses it regularily as oral and IV. Not sure if the Rifampin alone will get the Bart at least in my case. I'm on my second course of it and now pretty much pain free. The babesia treatment was key for me, should have done it longer the first time. On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin

some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up.

Tell her to give you Sporonax instead of fluconazole. The fluconazole doesn't get whatever fungus it is we have. Voriconazole gets even more strains but the price is ridiculous- no generic yet.On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin

some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up.

i don't have the money for Voriconazole unfortunately. So I'll try the one she recommends and if it doesn't work, will have to go to plan B. I don't have insurance for any of this remember. Nor for Dr. appointments. So will see what happens.... :(From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:19:14 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

Tell her to give you Sporonax instead of fluconazole. The fluconazole doesn't get whatever fungus it is we have. Voriconazole gets even more strains but the price is ridiculous- no generic yet.On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

-A patient of my naturopath scraped a bunch of that waxy stuff off her skin and sent it to some lab where they identified it as a mold called stachybotrys. I tested positive for it on his electrodermalscreening. And I think I had multiple molds, they identified the black specks as another one- something like Mortriella(sp).AandrayaOn Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Wow, that is really useful Aandraya. My doc things it is fungal too, so she will start me on the Fluconazole DAILY and then move on to Sporanox (probably should be Sporanox first), but this is what she wants to do, so I'm willing. Did find it from Canadian pharmacy for $200+ but a lot less than the $450. The 100 tabs of Fluconazole from a Texas pharmacy was about $100. I'm still going broke. I feel so guilty about spending money on myself for health stuff. I know I shouldn't, but I do.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:54:51 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

-A patient of my naturopath scraped a bunch of that waxy stuff off her skin and sent it to some lab where they identified it as a mold called stachybotrys. I tested positive for it on his electrodermalscreening. And I think I had multiple molds, they identified the black specks as another one- something like Mortriella(sp).AandrayaOn Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Maybe this information is critical for anyone who has bird mites and if you have had or still have the black specks, then a strong anti-fungal would be necessary--perhaps taken for months. And maybe this is why Marie got rid of everything with the MMS because it is highly anti-fungal.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:54:51 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

And sulfur is highly anti fungal, especially yellow sulfur. The spring remedy

with a cup of coffee everyday, breakfast, vit c d q10 cayenne. Then in 2 hours

start pulsing the mms and bathe nightly with mms1 activated with lemon juice

fresh. Also for the face I used bag balm with flower of sulfur thick as tar the

mix. Covered face and neck. Soak dry hair with plain liquid lye soap. In the

morning scrub good. Hot water and soap will remove the balm and sulfur. I did

turn red and swell first couple uses, now just like mms and the sulfur no

effect, the herx is over now maintain.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my

treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the

coinfections are most prominent.

>

>

> 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin

has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this

with.

>

>

> 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

>

>

> 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a

week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for

it plus syringes.

>

>

> 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

week) for a month or longer.

>

>

> 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start

taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta

Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953).

Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs

with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start

treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of

Ivermectin.

>

>

> 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

>

>

> 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

>

>

> 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

>

>

> 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic

symptoms.

>

>

> 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks

they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a

form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that

happens.

>

>

> It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it

up.

>

>

>

>

There is no overnight cure. Takes months to beat no matter what treatment one

elects. The battle is long and hard, but it can be beat. I will never let my

guard down. Also will never let a bird nest on or near my home. I live my birds

but there is 400 acres surrounding me of state property, they can nest there:)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my

> >

> >

> > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin

has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this

with.

> >

> >

> > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

> >

> >

> > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once

a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady

for it plus syringes.

> >

> >

> > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

> >

> >

> > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from

Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as

SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to

Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money

and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4

tab of Ivermectin.

> >

> >

> > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

> >

> >

> > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

> >

> >

> > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

> >

> >

> > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic

symptoms.

> >

> >

> > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks

happens.

> >

> >

> > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it

up.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Sometimes we just take tiny steps, but all are necessary... we all need to recognize what has worked and is working for us and others. Sometimes it does feel like two steps forward and one step back. Hard to keep track of it since it is subjective.I love animals and birds... but I often wonder if birds are being tortured too by these mites.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 5:43:09 PMSubject: Re: To AandrayaThere is no overnight cure. Takes months to beat no matter what treatment one elects. The battle is long and hard, but it can be beat. I will never let my guard down. Also will never let a bird nest on or near my home. I live my birds but there is 400 acres surrounding me of state property, they can nest there:) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent. > > > > > > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with. > > > > > > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day. > > > > > > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes. > > > > > > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer. > > > > > > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin. > > > > > > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above. > > > > > > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time. > > > > > > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm. > > > > > > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms. > > > > > > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens. > > > > > > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up. > > > > > > > >>------------------------------------

I also took 1 or 2 flower of sulfur with full glass of water lunch and supper.

Once again giving a 2 hour window before pulsing mms again.

The thing to understand with mms more is not better, take baby steps and give

the body time to build its own immune system up. Be consistent and presistant

but remember it will not happen overnight.

If not wanting to ingest mms bathe nightly with mms, dry well with hair dryer,

towels always reinfected me. So would combs and hairbrush, soaked these in

gallon jar with lid in ammonia. Of course rinse well before use.

Then use the balm sulfur mix and liquid lye. This beast will bring you to your

knees before you walk again if you experience what I did.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my

> >

> >

> > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin

with.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once

a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady

for it plus syringes.

> >

> >

> > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

> >

> >

> > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

tab of Ivermectin.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

> >

> >

> > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic

symptoms.

> >

> >

> > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks

happens.

> >

> >

> > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it

up.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Not just birds there is a parasite balding animals.

http://www.greenandhealthy.info/bitingmites.html

http://www.wtae.com/r/26375499/detail.html

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bald-raccoon/

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of

my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on

Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has

used this with.

> > >

> > >

> > > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

> > >

> > >

> > > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then

once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig

alrady for it plus syringes.

> > >

> > >

> > > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

> > >

> > >

> > > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

tab of Ivermectin.

> > >

> > >

> > > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

> > >

> > >

> > > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

> > >

> > >

> > > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

> > >

> > >

> > > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe

arthritic symptoms.

> > >

> > >

> > > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person

thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which

is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if

that happens.

> > >

> > >

> > > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping

it up.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

My only hope to survive in the woods is a good immune system, and my pets. :)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on

used this with.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once

a week) for a month or longer.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

tab of Ivermectin.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe

arthritic symptoms.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person

that happens.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping

it up.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Remember pets and humans keep sulfur away from eyes. But try and coat your eye

brows. And treat belly button with mms baths or spray. I also coated under my

breast with balm sulfur.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on

used this with.

> > >

> > >

> > > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

> > >

> > >

> > > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then

> > >

> > >

> > > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a

> > >

> > >

> > > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and

tab of Ivermectin.

> > >

> > >

> > > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

> > >

> > >

> > > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

> > >

> > >

> > > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not

biofilm.

> > >

> > >

> > > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe

arthritic symptoms.

> > >

> > >

> > > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person

that happens.

> > >

> > >

> > > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping

it up.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Interesting... could it be the same thing affecting us and racoons? I would guess it is a yes.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 6:02:41 PMSubject: Re: To AandrayaNot just birds there is a parasite balding animals. http://www.greenandhealthy.info/bitingmites.htmlhttp://www.wtae.com/r/26375499/detail.htmlhttp://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bald-raccoon/--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>> Sometimes we just take tiny steps, but all are necessary... we all need to recognize what has worked and is working for us and others. Sometimes it does feel like two steps forward and one step back. Hard to keep track of it since it is subjective. > > > I love animals and birds... but I often wonder if birds are being tortured too by these mites. > > Re: To Aandraya > > There is no overnight cure. Takes months to beat no matter what treatment one elects. The battle is long and hard, but it can be beat. I will never let my guard down. Also will never let a bird nest on or near my home. I live my birds but there is 400 acres surrounding me of state property, they can nest there:) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent. > > > > > > > > > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with. > > > > > > > > > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day. > > > > > > > > > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes. > > > > > > > > > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer. > > > > > > > > > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin. > > > > > > > > > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above. > > > > > > > > > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time. > > > > > > > > > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm. > > > > > > > > > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms. > > > > > > > > > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens. > > > > > > > > > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

-How many mg per day of Ivermectin are you taking? Seeing my doctor soon and going to request this med.AandrayaOn Jan 30, 2012, at 10:13 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

She didn't say. 1/4 tab... what sizes do they come?From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:20:37 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

1/4 tab of Ivermectin daily? For how long? So how many mg would that be?On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Okay, got it, How's it going so far?AaOn Jan 30, 2012, at 10:14 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I think it has to be used in combination with the Doxy to be effective for this parasite. Nothing else seems to work for it.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:21:39 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

Schaller was going to give me Ivermectin and then I stopped seeing him. The LLMDs around here are using itOn Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I started the doxy but don't like it. Trying to hang in, I have to deal with

constipation and feeling very dry plus I'm still not sure this is what I need

to be taking. I think Ivermectin might be better to kill these microscopic

mites.

> >

> >

> > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next

> > phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of

> > a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.

> >

> > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on

> > Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many

> > patients she has used this with.

> >

> >

> > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and

> > then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything

> > bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.

> >

> > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given

> > once a week) for a month or longer.

> >

> > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the

> > Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I

> > had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is

> > most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is

> > $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar

> > symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start

> > treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy +

> > 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.

> >

> >

> >

> > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It

> > is not biofilm.

> >

> > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe

> > arthritic symptoms.

> >

> > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if

> > person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react

> > to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have

> > epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.

> >

> > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about

> > ramping it up.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

-The infections are hard on the liver too. So far I haven't had any issues with liver, be sure to do heavy detox.AaOn Jan 31, 2012, at 10:35 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I really don't want to do the artemisinin right now even if I do have Babs. I have to wait to see how my body reacts, esp. the liver to all the new stuff I'm adding in... but thanks! I took 5 caps of Art 2x/day for 6 months before. That was also hard on the liver.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:14:02 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

I agree the waxy stuff is fungal. I'm not getting it now and I believe the Voriconazole/Itracon. has knocked it out finally have been on those meds daily since April 20, 2011.Sounds like a plan. I still say do a trial run of artemisinin to see if you got the babesia, 800 mg a day for a week and see if you herx because people do not recover if babs is still an issue. I thought mine was completely gone until last Oct. when I decided to try some art. I knew almost immediately I hadn't gotten it. I have to send you the ILADS links, keep sending them to your old email. On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Also, art should be pulsed 3 days on 4 off.AaOn Jan 31, 2012, at 10:35 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I really don't want to do the artemisinin right now even if I do have Babs. I have to wait to see how my body reacts, esp. the liver to all the new stuff I'm adding in... but thanks! I took 5 caps of Art 2x/day for 6 months before. That was also hard on the liver.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:14:02 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

I agree the waxy stuff is fungal. I'm not getting it now and I believe the Voriconazole/Itracon. has knocked it out finally have been on those meds daily since April 20, 2011.Sounds like a plan. I still say do a trial run of artemisinin to see if you got the babesia, 800 mg a day for a week and see if you herx because people do not recover if babs is still an issue. I thought mine was completely gone until last Oct. when I decided to try some art. I knew almost immediately I hadn't gotten it. I have to send you the ILADS links, keep sending them to your old email. On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I did not get results with MMS taken internally and bathing in it. AandrayaOn Feb 2, 2012, at 7:36 PM, healinghope <mfrreman@...> wrote:

And sulfur is highly anti fungal, especially yellow sulfur. The spring remedy with a cup of coffee everyday, breakfast, vit c d q10 cayenne. Then in 2 hours start pulsing the mms and bathe nightly with mms1 activated with lemon juice fresh. Also for the face I used bag balm with flower of sulfur thick as tar the mix. Covered face and neck. Soak dry hair with plain liquid lye soap. In the morning scrub good. Hot water and soap will remove the balm and sulfur. I did turn red and swell first couple uses, now just like mms and the sulfur no effect, the herx is over now maintain.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.

>

>

> 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many patients she has used this with.

>

>

> 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.

>

>

> 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.

>

>

> 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given once a week) for a month or longer.

>

>

> 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.

>

>

> 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.

>

>

> 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.

>

>

> 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It is not biofilm.

>

>

> 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe arthritic symptoms.

>

>

> 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.

>

>

> It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about ramping it up.

>

>

>

>

She didn't want me to start this yet because I start the bicillin next week (injection) along with doxy and rifampin and anti-fungals. So she wants me to wait on it. In addition, after I told her what you had said about the waxy substance possibly being a certain fungus (I had forwarded the email to her) she wants me to have mold testing done of the house and on myself. So that will all be next. There is an environmental company that sells special mold testing equipment. So I'll order it today.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 1:46:21 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

-How many mg per day of Ivermectin are you taking? Seeing my doctor soon and going to request this med.AandrayaOn Jan 30, 2012, at 10:13 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

She didn't say. 1/4 tab... what sizes do they come?From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:20:37 PMSubject: Re: To Aandraya

1/4 tab of Ivermectin daily? For how long? So how many mg would that be?On Jan 30, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Ivermectin by itself will not do it miteymaid.From: "miteymaid" <miteymaid@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 1:52:43 PMSubject: Re: To AandrayaI started the doxy but don't like it. Trying to hang in, I have to deal with constipation and feeling very dry plus I'm still not sure this is what I need to be taking. I think Ivermectin might be better to kill these microscopic mites.> >> >> > I thought you might want to hear what Dr. M said about the next > > phase of my treatment... she also believes Lyme now plays less of > > a role for me and the coinfections are most prominent.> >> > 1. Stay on the Rifampin- (start it again)--everyone she has put on > > Levaquin has started getting tendinitis. Have no idea how many > > patients she has used this with.> >> > 2. Double the Doxycycline dose to 200 mg 2x/day.> >> > 3. Injections of Bicillin (have first dose by her next week), and > > then once a week injection by husband in rump. I have everything > > bicillin in frig alrady for it plus syringes.> >> > 4. Fluconazole (same as Diflucan) once a day (this is usually given > > once a week) for a month or longer.> >> > 5. After the next 3 months of this she wants me to continue the > > Doxy and start taking Ivermectin. (The parasite my husband and I > > had taken in 2009 from Meta Metrix as an unidentified parasite is > > most likely what they refer to as SL1953). Testing at Fry's labs is > > $500, but she says everyone she has sent to Fry's labs with similar > > symptoms has a positive for SL1953. She says save money and start > > treating for it. It is a protozoan parasite. Treatment is Doxy + > > 1/4 tab of Ivermectin.> >> > 6. Get liver testing done frequently while doing the above.> >> > 7. We will be treating for Ehrlichia during this time.> >> > 8. She believes that the waxy substance on my face is fungal. It > > is not biofilm.> >> > 9. The bicillin is what she gives for people who are having severe > > arthritic symptoms.> >> > 10. Bicillin has to be given first by medical person; even if > > person thinks they are not allergic to penicillin some people react > > to bicillin which is a form of penicillin so have to have > > epinephrine for allergic reaction if that happens.> >> > It was a productive appointment and I'm hopeful and scared about > > ramping it up.> >> > > >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------