RemedySpot.com

Re: Hexagons Human Body

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BTW. Computer keys going. Must copy and paste many letters to write. May be moving to new state in summer. trying to hold out on one till then. I read messages everyday. Just can't reply. takes way too long to consruct simple message like this. I am here though.

love and light,

sarah

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:09 AMSubject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

Yeah, pretty freaky. Nanotechnology is playing a role...

From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:53:26 PMSubject: Hexagons Human BodyThis is freaky, off subject, had to share.http://wil-i-am.com/2012/02/20/hexagons-coming-out-of-the-human-body/------------------------------------

like Kajay, numbers have come out of my legions

2Xs.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:09 AMSubject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:53:26 PMSubject: Hexagons Human BodyThis is freaky, off subject, had to share.http://wil-i-am.com/2012/02/20/hexagons-coming-out-of-the-human-body/------------------------------------

Yes, I believe it . I never found the hexagonal shapes off my body, but I've known people who did find those particles coming out of their lesions too after looking very carefully at their open sores under scope. My doctor recently told me this whole mess is more like science fiction than we would like to believe. From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:56:37 AMSubject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

2Xs.

Nice to hear you´re still here !|Hope the move is for the better.Take care!Cecilia From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:52 PM Subject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

BTW. Computer keys going. Must copy and paste many letters to write. May be moving to new state in summer. trying to hold out on one till then. I read messages everyday. Just can't reply. takes way too long to consruct simple message like this. I am here though.

love and light,

sarah

Hi sarah

Nice to hear from you!

Hope you are ok!

Frustratin re computer,you will be happy when get new one:-)

------------------------------

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 08:52 PST Benton wrote:

>BTW.  Computer keys going.  Must copy and paste many letters  to write.  May be

moving to new state in summer.  trying to hold out on one till then.  I read

messages everyday.  Just can't reply.  takes way too long to consruct simple

message like this.  I am here though.

>love and light,

>sarah

>

>

> 

>Yeah, pretty freaky.  Nanotechnology is playing a role... 

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>From: " healinghope " <mfrreman@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:53:26 PM

>Subject: Hexagons Human Body

>

>This is freaky, off subject, had to share.

>http://wil-i-am.com/2012/02/20/hexagons-coming-out-of-the-human-body/

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

These I believe are now commonly used... read this. This is not a hidden science. They are either being spread over us or are accidentally contaminating our environment from other sources.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NanocrystalFrom:"healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:53:26 PMSubject: Hexagons Human BodyThis is freaky, off subject, had to share.http://wil-i-am.com/2012/02/20/hexagons-coming-out-of-the-human-body/------------------------------------

Thinking of you ! Hope you are well !!

Hugs,

Aggi

Von: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:52 Mittwoch, 22.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: Hexagons Human Body

love and light,

sarah

Hey,

ladies, the F-8 and capsules are almost too powerful. I am using the F-8 solution full strength (1 tsp per 4 oz water, however applied) but can only take 1 to 2 of the capsules daily vs the 3 Gordon recommends. Result if I overdo? Uncontrollable nausea like my MMS days, and missed work. Stuff

is really pouring out of me now. Because the F-zymes are creating an inhospitable environment, they are coming out in some cases before the zymes can kill them. I bought some manuka honey to take internally and some of the manuka night skin treatment that smells lovely and feels wonderful. They seem to have kicked the exodus up a notch. Only

thing is that with so many still living critters coming out of my body,

they arrive at the surface of my skin hungry. While I haven't had any lesions per se, let's just say I'm keeping my styptic pencil handy to stanch any new mini-eruptions. And man, the biting! BUT this too shall pass, hopefully soon for the better.kajay From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:56 AM Subject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

2Xs.

Sounds like hard work Kajay. I really hope you succeed and get rid of all the critters soon.Take care!|Cecilia From: Kajay109 <morjella@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re:

Hexagons Human Body

Hey,

ladies, the F-8 and capsules are almost too powerful. I am using the F-8 solution full strength (1 tsp per 4 oz water, however applied) but can only take 1 to 2 of the capsules daily vs the 3 Gordon recommends. Result if I overdo? Uncontrollable nausea like my MMS days, and missed work. Stuff

is really pouring out of me now. Because the F-zymes are creating an inhospitable environment, they are coming out in some cases before the zymes can kill them. I bought some manuka honey to take internally and some of the manuka night skin treatment that smells lovely and feels wonderful. They seem to have kicked the exodus up a notch. Only

they arrive at the surface of my skin hungry. While I haven't had any lesions per se, let's just say I'm keeping my styptic pencil handy to stanch any new mini-eruptions. And man, the biting! BUT this too shall pass, hopefully soon for the better.kajay From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:56 AM Subject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

2Xs.

Hi Kajay,Can you go back to the F capsule that was not quite as strong? I think sometimes the biting increases during certain time and during treatment.The other question I have for you Kajay is did you ever truly EcoVie back when people with Morgellons were talking about it and using it? I bought a bottle of it and never used it. Some people found it useful - I think they put it in their bath water and some sprayed it. At this point whatever I have it is completely internal. I still feel movement in various places. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:12:41 AMSubject: Re: Hexagons Human Body

Hey,

2Xs.

Thanks, Cecelia and yes, , if EcoVie is the mild brown enzyme solution from

Canada, I used it in the late 90's but saw no results from it.

------------------------------

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 10:44 AM EST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Hi Kajay,

>

>

>Can you go back to the F capsule that was not quite as strong?

>

>

>I think sometimes the biting increases during certain time and during

treatment.

>

>

>The other question I have for you Kajay is did you ever truly EcoVie back when

people with Morgellons were talking about it and using it? I bought a bottle of

it and never used it. Some people found it useful - I think they put it in their

bath water and some sprayed it.

>

>

>At this point whatever I have it is completely internal. I still feel movement

in various places.

>

>

>

>

> Hexagons Human Body

>

>This is freaky, off subject, had to share.

>http://wil-i-am.com/2012/02/20/hexagons-coming-out-of-the-human-body/

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>