RemedySpot.com

To Krys

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Krys!It seems like a hard situation to convince your mother. Maby you can tell her that people here has got the info that Lyme is now spread everywhere and that it can be connected to her birdmite problem. (you have probably already done that though..) Could it be possible for you to talk to her doctor and say that you suspect lyme and if they can test for it, and that your mum doesn´t believe she has it but has a lot of the symptoms?If you remind your mum about how bad it used to be and that this migt be a way to not get it back that bad again, would she listen?I am sure you have done what you can (you seem to be that sort of good hearted person).I wish you the best of luck convincing her.Here the

doctors only do (shich Aandraya think is no good) and they won´t help with getting any other tests even if we pay it ourselves...We are better, but still symptoms from some strange infection lasting from the bites. With stuffed sinuses, tiredness, nightsweats but compared with the acute mitebites and attacs this is SO much better.You are such great support to your mum!Take care!Cecilia From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> bird mites <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:51 AM Subject: No Lyme Test ?

Thankfully, mites are on a go slow with the colder weather in UK & my mother is considerably less bothered. As my mother has, for the most part, only treated her environment, I worry that the mites will flare up again in the spring. She has, or has had, the same symptoms as so many others here so I really wish she would try internal treatments & ask to have a Lyme test. However, I have been trying to get her to ask for, whatever type of Lyme test her GP might give her, but she still is convinced Lyme is rare in UK & none existent in Surrey. Actually, she has been to Husky rallies in forests all over UK, so to me even that does not really seem a valid point.

Clearly, if she does not believe me, I have done my best & I can do no more. Any ideas ? Krys--

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal these words appear

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away. Ozymandias ~