RemedySpot.com

Son's results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your kind responses to my follow up post...Linds, , Aa,

C, & cecilia, etc...

My son is positive for lyme (clinically that is)...

IGM IND bands: 23-25, 39, 83-93

IGM ++: 41

IGG IND bands: 31, 39

IGG +++: 41

Definitely enough there to show he has lyme in his system. Now, if I can only

get the dr. to call me back. I had to get the lab to forward the results to my

dr. since they've been in for a week and no one has returned my calls in dr.

jones' office :(

E

Good you got the results Elissa, but so sorry that he tested positive for Lyme too. I hope as Aandraya said that he will respond quickly, poor guy.From: "lissarachel" <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:49:42 PMSubject: Son's resultsHi Everyone,Thank you all for your kind responses to my follow up post...Linds, , Aa, C, & cecilia, etc...My son is positive for lyme (clinically that is)...IGM IND bands: 23-25, 39, 83-93IGM ++: 41IGG IND bands: 31, 39IGG +++: 41Definitely enough there to show he has lyme in his system. Now, if I can only get the dr. to call me back. I had to get the lab to forward the results to my dr. since they've been in for a week and no one has returned my calls in dr. jones' office :(E------------------------------------

So so true Elissa. My prayers are with you and your family Elissa. This is very, very tough for a family. My husband is very understanding and he has Lyme too, but treatment puts quite a strain on a relationship I've found. Especially when I'm treating my Lyme aggressively now and it makes me very emotional. I wonder how your son will respond. Please let us know as time goes by. I hope he doesn't herx horribly, but herxing tells you it is working.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:44:56 PMSubject: Re: Son's results

Thanks . I feel better knowing there is a reason for all of his ailments. I believe he will respond well. Best to catch the lyme now at 18 months than later on...

On Feb 23, 2012 8:37 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Good you got the results Elissa, but so sorry that he tested positive for Lyme too. I hope as Aandraya said that he will respond quickly, poor guy.

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:49:42 PMSubject: Son's resultsHi Everyone,Thank you all for your kind responses to my follow up post...Linds, , Aa, C, & ...

------------------------------------

Sorry ur son has lyme elissa,but very good to get diagnosis and good doctor to

help him!

Very best wishes to you n all your family

N hope u being very gentle on your good self during this pregnancy x

------------------------------

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 16:49 PST lissarachel wrote:

>Hi Everyone,

>

>Thank you all for your kind responses to my follow up post...Linds, , Aa,

C, & cecilia, etc...

>

>My son is positive for lyme (clinically that is)...

>

>IGM IND bands: 23-25, 39, 83-93

>

>IGM ++: 41

>

>IGG IND bands: 31, 39

>

>IGG +++: 41

>

>Definitely enough there to show he has lyme in his system. Now, if I can only

get the dr. to call me back. I had to get the lab to forward the results to my

dr. since they've been in for a week and no one has returned my calls in dr.

jones' office :(

>

>E

>

Sorry to hear Elissa. Glad you found out early on though. Maybe we can be of some help to each other during all this considering we both have kids with Lyme if nothing else but to share our experiences and treatment protocols.

From: lissarachel <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:49 PMSubject: Son's results

Hi Everyone,Thank you all for your kind responses to my follow up post...Linds, , Aa, C, & cecilia, etc...My son is positive for lyme (clinically that is)...IGM IND bands: 23-25, 39, 83-93IGM ++: 41IGG IND bands: 31, 39IGG +++: 41Definitely enough there to show he has lyme in his system. Now, if I can only get the dr. to call me back. I had to get the lab to forward the results to my dr. since they've been in for a week and no one has returned my calls in dr. jones' office :(E