RemedySpot.com

To

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, !So happy to hear your treatment seems to go well and that you feel better!Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: Cheap Medications

I worked for 3 years (not days) at the University of California vet school... goodness.

From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 6:47:37 AMSubject: Re: Re: Cheap Medications

Hi C,

I'm so sorry to hear you are still feeling biting sensations C. It is a shame you couldn't do injections. Injections bypass the liver and stomach according to my doctor and injections go straight into the bloodstream. Since you have a difficult stomach it would be easier on your stomach. I've had 2 injections now. The needle and process don't hurt, but it is the following days that it becomes really, really sore. Bicillin is long acting penicillin and very thick (like glue) so has to be administered with a large needle all the way into the muscle. My husband is giving me the injections. Things I noticed in just a few days treatment are the following:

1. My stiff hands and the arthritic feelings in my hands have GREATLY diminished if not disappeared. (This was why my LLMD wanted me to do Bicillin).

2. Since I started the Fluconazole I'm having no biting sensations. Dr. has put me on high level of Fluconazole, one tablet a day (instead of one every week)...

3. I had a large fungal rash appear under left breast on 4th day of injections. It is resolving now with the Fluconazole and I am keeping it very dry with powder. I believe the antibiotics have put me into more imbalance in general. The Fluconazole has taken care of it. The rash is 1/3 the size it was on the first day.

4. I'm actually feeling pretty good... still don't sleep all through the night.

I'm still continuing high levels 200 mg of Doxy 2x/day and Rifampin as well 2x/day. So far it is going ok, but no herx. Taking a lot of Vit. C to help the immune system do its job. That helps immensely. Also CoQ10 and fish oil caps for brain function. Probiotics with meals.

C, a LLMD can direct any of us on how to use the pet meds... I worked for 3 days at a Vet School in Clinical Sciences here in California... the meds are exactly the same as they are for human beings. You just need to know how to take them and have the support of a LLMD is the best because if a problem pops up, the LLMD has experienced what to do to resolve the problem. My doctor has treated well over 1,000 Lyme patients.

Could it be these mites are carrying some type of strange fungus too? Or are we already so full of fungal issues that we are primed for the other infections that they bring? So many questions...

Blessings to you C.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:03:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: Cheap MedicationsThats good u can do that linda,for you!Though strange that they wud let folk purchase antibiotics without prescription for their animals,not allowed to do that here.In case folk dont know what they doing n abuse it .How are u doing wi ur new meds regime?Im stil bitten tho crawly sensations better.But bites realy get me down hugely.Bein usin benzyol peroxide this week re rita n bills

postsBut had really sore bites at 12 pm lastnight,realy upset meHerx too much on samento n stomach spasms wi it so stick to banderolBut I realy would like to take doxy n b done wi bitesAs tried virtualy everuthin to rid o emBut my stomach lining just not up to itTakin ant acids every day for pain now as it isNeed these bites to go however!!!!Hope u r better!x------------------------------On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 17:14 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I don't think so Marie... I've ordered through them with no script. Or vet. >>> >> Cheap Medications >> "Tim" <bird mites > >> Date: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 2:10 PM >> >> >> >> Â >> >> >> >> >> Here's a place where they sell pet medicine -- the meds are much cheaper than they are for human use and are the same thing I'm told by my doctor. >> >> >> http://www.1800petmeds.com/Doxycycline-prod10340.html >> >> >> You don't need a

prescription either. >> >> >> >> >>>>>------------------------------------ >>