RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Men just won't owe up to it, my grandson had the same thing as me and it took him a long time to admit it and even now that we are both better, he hardly acknowledgs it. Men don't want to talk about it at all!!!

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 11:00 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time. There are others, but women are most common. What is going on with that???????????

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ... and Bill

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in particular.

From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AMSubject: Re: mites under the skin??Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InsectPheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect they have upon the receiver. Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals are

targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have developed in social insects.[11]:96–105And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm--- In bird mites , Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>> One of my best friends got rodent mites of her kid's pets. They tortured her and the 2 kids (1 girl, 1 boy), > but never her boyfriend. Why is it mainly females these suckers want anyway ???>  > After she got them ID-d (she was lucky, caught one in the act on her skin in the morning), she washed all her clothes (28 loads) in 1 day, bought foggers

for each and every room of the house and that was pretty much it. I think they are a lot easier to eradicate since they do not enter orifices like bird mites do. I have asked her. She said that they had had sleepness nights for about 6 months, but mainly due to itching and scratching.>  > Shortly after the fogging she moved out of the house which had nothing to do with the mites and never had any problems ever since.>  > Besides, she is about the only one who understands vaguely what I've been going through and she had them for 6 months only... >  >  >  > > Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> An: bird mites > Gesendet: 3:23 Freitag, 2.März 2012> Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??> > >  > Amazing that you found 4 mites.

Did you catch them?  Were they moving?  What stage were they in and what colorl?  So many questions.  If you could see it visually it sure was not Demodex mites.  Hang in there Alaire... we all are tryin'.  Rodent mites can also be bird mites according to what Krys had said.  I don't know the differences in their behavior.  Does anyone? > > > > From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>> bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16:20 PM> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??> > I have seen 4 mites since last may.I thought it was bed bugs so I was looking around on sheets and there it was. So tiny. Bug man verified a mite but not what kind. I believe mine was rodent. I took ivermectin and all lesions disappeared. It made me very sick threw up and stomache cramps but I would do it again

anything to kill the little bastards. Back to the rituals. Full moon is near.things get beTter. The nights in the tub covered in hives soul full of fear but hanging on by a thread. a sliver of faith and pleading with God also this group. things are manageable today > > > >> > > > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >>

------------------------------------ > > >> > > >>

Guest guest

You might be right there Doris ! Women are more communicative in general, I believe. We need to talk our problems over.

I have also noticed that the age range among women being infested is between 40 and 50. Makes me wonder if it can be really pheromones?

Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:25 Montag, 5.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing

Men just won't owe up to it, my grandson had the same thing as me and it took him a long time to admit it and even now that we are both better, he hardly acknowledgs it. Men don't want to talk about it at all!!!

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 11:00 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time. There are others, but women are most common. What is going on with that???????????

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ... and Bill

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in particular.

From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AMSubject: Re: mites under the skin??Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InsectPheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect they have upon the receiver. Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals are

targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have developed in social insects.[11]:96–105And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm--- In bird mites , Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>> One of my best friends got rodent mites of her kid's pets. They tortured her and the 2 kids (1 girl, 1 boy), > but never her boyfriend. Why is it mainly females these suckers want anyway ???>  > After she got them ID-d (she was lucky, caught one in the act on her skin in the morning), she washed all her clothes (28 loads) in 1 day, bought foggers

for each and every room of the house and that was pretty much it. I think they are a lot easier to eradicate since they do not enter orifices like bird mites do. I have asked her. She said that they had had sleepness nights for about 6 months, but mainly due to itching and scratching.>  > Shortly after the fogging she moved out of the house which had nothing to do with the mites and never had any problems ever since.>  > Besides, she is about the only one who understands vaguely what I've been going through and she had them for 6 months only... >  >  >  > > Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> An: bird mites > Gesendet: 3:23 Freitag, 2.März 2012> Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??> > >  > Amazing that you found 4 mites.

Did you catch them?  Were they moving?  What stage were they in and what colorl?  So many questions.  If you could see it visually it sure was not Demodex mites.  Hang in there Alaire... we all are tryin'.  Rodent mites can also be bird mites according to what Krys had said.  I don't know the differences in their behavior.  Does anyone? > > > > From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>> bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16:20 PM> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??> > I have seen 4 mites since last may.I thought it was bed bugs so I was looking around on sheets and there it was. So tiny. Bug man verified a mite but not what kind. I believe mine was rodent. I took ivermectin and all lesions disappeared. It made me very sick threw up and stomache cramps but I would do it again

anything to kill the little bastards. Back to the rituals. Full moon is near.things get beTter. The nights in the tub covered in hives soul full of fear but hanging on by a thread. a sliver of faith and pleading with God also this group. things are manageable today > > > >> > > > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >>

Guest guest

I believe this age group is most effected because we have the chronic Lyme in our bodies for many years before it beats down the immune system enough so that it allows infections to take over. aandrayaOn Mar 5, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote: You might be right there Doris ! Women are more communicative in general, I believe. We need to talk our problems over. I have also noticed that the age range among women being infested is between 40 and 50. Makes me wonder if it can be really pheromones? Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:25 Montag, 5.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing Men just won't owe up to it, my grandson had the same thing as me and it took him a long time to admit it and even now that we are both better, he hardly acknowledgs it. Men don't want to talk about it at all!!! From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 11:00 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin?? Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time. There are others, but women are most common. What is going on with that??????????? From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin?? Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ... and Bill Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin?? I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in particular. From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AMSubject: Re: mites under the skin??Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InsectPheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect they have upon the receiver. Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals are targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have developed in social insects.[11]:96–105And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm--- In bird mites , Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:>> One of my best friends got rodent mites of her kid's pets. They tortured her and the 2 kids (1 girl, 1 boy), > but never her boyfriend. Why is it mainly females these suckers want anyway ???>  > After she got them ID-d (she was lucky, caught one in the act on her skin in the morning), she washed all her clothes (28 loads) in 1 day, bought foggers for each and every room of the house and that was pretty much it. I think they are a lot easier to eradicate since they do not enter orifices like bird mites do. I have asked her. She said that they had had sleepness nights for about 6 months, but mainly due to itching and scratching.>  > Shortly after the fogging she moved out of the house which had nothing to do with the mites and never had any problems ever since.>  > Besides, she is about the only one who understands vaguely what I've been going through and she had them for 6 months only... >  >  >  > > Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> An: bird mites > Gesendet: 3:23 Freitag, 2.März 2012> Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??> > >  > Amazing that you found 4 mites.  Did you catch them?  Were they moving?  What stage were they in and what colorl?  So many questions.  If you could see it visually it sure was not Demodex mites.  Hang in there Alaire... we all are tryin'.  Rodent mites can also be bird mites according to what Krys had said.  I don't know the differences in their behavior.  Does anyone? > > > > From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>> bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:16:20 PM> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??> > I have seen 4 mites since last may.I thought it was bed bugs so I was looking around on sheets and there it was. So tiny. Bug man verified a mite but not what kind. I believe mine was rodent. I took ivermectin and all lesions disappeared. It made me very sick threw up and stomache cramps but I would do it again anything to kill the little bastards. Back to the rituals. Full moon is near.things get beTter. The nights in the tub covered in hives soul full of fear but hanging on by a thread. a sliver of faith and pleading with God also this group. things are manageable today > > > >> > > > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> ------------------------------------ > > >> > > >>

Guest guest

That sounds pretty logic to me Aandraya !

Von: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:27 Dienstag, 6.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing

I believe this age group is most effected because we have the chronic Lyme in our bodies for many years before it beats down the immune system enough so that it allows infections to take over.

aandraya

On Mar 5, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

You might be right there Doris ! Women are more communicative in general, I believe. We need to talk our problems over.

I have also noticed that the age range among women being infested is between 40 and 50. Makes me wonder if it can be really pheromones?

Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:25 Montag, 5.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite

thing

Guest guest

Could we be born with it?

Or would bein severely premature make us more succeptible to get it if immune

system never formed properly?

I was only 3 lbs when.born

Strugled with many infections since I was a child

Never understood why I was getting them

Wondering now though!

------------------------------

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 12:27 PST Aandraya Da Silva wrote:

>I believe this age group is most effected because we have the chronic Lyme in

our bodies for many years before it beats down the immune system enough so that

it allows infections to take over.

>aandraya

>

>On Mar 5, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

>

>>

>> You might be right there Doris ! Women are more communicative in general, I

believe. We need to talk our problems over.

>> I have also noticed that the age range among women being infested is between

40 and 50. Makes me wonder if it can be really pheromones?

>>

>> Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> Gesendet: 19:25 Montag, 5.März 2012

>> Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing

>>

>>

>> Men just won't owe up to it, my grandson had the same thing as me and it took

him a long time to admit it and even now that we are both better, he hardly

acknowledgs it. Men don't want to talk about it at all!!!

>>

>> From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 11:00 AM

>> Subject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>>

>>

>> Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time. There

are others, but women are most common. What is going on with that???????????

>>

>> From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AM

>>

>>

>>

>> Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ...

and Bill

>>

>> Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> An: bird mites

>> Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012

>> Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>>

>>

>> I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are

attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in

particular.

>>

>>

>>

>> From: " healinghope " <mfrreman@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AM

>> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??

>>

>> Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect

>> Pheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the

opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for

deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger

aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect

they have upon the receiver. Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their

producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals

are targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for

communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have

developed in social insects.[11]:96–105

>>

>> And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The

springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both

arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.

>> http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > > > >

>> > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress

off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol

in their system?

>> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

C- you may have contracted congenital Lyme. Very common if mother is a carrier of the organism. AaOn Mar 6, 2012, at 4:17 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Could we be born with it?

Or would bein severely premature make us more succeptible to get it if immune system never formed properly?

I was only 3 lbs when.born

Strugled with many infections since I was a child

Never understood why I was getting them

Wondering now though!

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 12:27 PST Aandraya Da Silva wrote:

>I believe this age group is most effected because we have the chronic Lyme in our bodies for many years before it beats down the immune system enough so that it allows infections to take over.

>aandraya

>

>On Mar 5, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

>

>>

>> You might be right there Doris ! Women are more communicative in general, I believe. We need to talk our problems over.

>> I have also noticed that the age range among women being infested is between 40 and 50. Makes me wonder if it can be really pheromones?

>>

>> Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

>> Gesendet: 19:25 Montag, 5.März 2012

>> Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing

>>

>>

>> Men just won't owe up to it, my grandson had the same thing as me and it took him a long time to admit it and even now that we are both better, he hardly acknowledgs it. Men don't want to talk about it at all!!!

>>

>> From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 11:00 AM

>>

>>

>> Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time. There are others, but women are most common. What is going on with that???????????

>>

>> From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AM

>>

>>

>>

>> Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband ... and Bill

>>

>> Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>

>> An: bird mites

>> Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012

>> Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>>

>>

>> I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in particular.

>>

>>

>>

>> From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AM

>> Subject: Re: mites under the skin??

>>

>> Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect

>> Pheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect they have upon the receiver. Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals are targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have developed in social insects.[11]:96–105

>>

>> And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail. The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.

>> http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > > > >

>> > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?

>> > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Thats interesting to consider,thanks Aa.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 14:25 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C- you may have contracted congenital Lyme. Very common if mother is a carrier

of the organism.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 6, 2012, at 4:17 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Could we be born with it?

>> Or would bein severely premature make us more succeptible to get it if immune

system never formed properly?

>> I was only 3 lbs when.born

>> Strugled with many infections since I was a child

>> Never understood why I was getting them

>> Wondering now though!

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 12:27 PST Aandraya Da Silva wrote:

>>

>> >I believe this age group is most effected because we have the chronic Lyme

in our bodies for many years before it beats down the immune system enough so

that it allows infections to take over.

>> >aandraya

>> >

>> >On Mar 5, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > You might be right there Doris ! Women are more communicative in general, I

believe. We need to talk our problems over.

>> > I have also noticed that the age range among women being infested is

between 40 and 50. Makes me wonder if it can be really pheromones?

>> >

>> > Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>

>> > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>> > Gesendet: 19:25 Montag, 5.März 2012

>> > Betreff: Re: Re: Men don't like to talk about the mite thing

>> >

>> >

>> > Men just won't owe up to it, my grandson had the same thing as me and it

took him a long time to admit it and even now that we are both better, he hardly

acknowledgs it. Men don't want to talk about it at all!!!

>> >

>> > From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> > bird mites

>> > Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 11:00 AM

>> > Subject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>> >

>> >

>> > Tim is the moderator and owner and he had bird mites too at one time.

There are others, but women are most common. What is going on with

that???????????

>> >

>> > From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>> > bird mites

>> > Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:58:08 AM

>> > Subject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Look at our forum... it is mainly women. I only know of your husband

... and Bill

>> >

>> > Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>> > An: bird mites

>> > Gesendet: 17:39 Freitag, 2.März 2012

>> > Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>> >

>> >

>> > I think you are right. But there are a certain number of men that mites are

attracted to and it could also be related to hormones too, and estrogen in

particular.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > From: " healinghope " <mfrreman@...>

>> > bird mites

>> > Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:28:55 AM

>> > Subject: Re: mites under the skin??

>> >

>> > Scent I believe the attraction for women over men.

>> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect

>> > Pheromones, a type of semiochemical, are used for attracting mates of the

opposite sex, for aggregating conspecific individuals of both sexes, for

deterring other individuals from approaching, to mark a trail, and to trigger

aggression in nearby individuals. Allomonea benefit their producer by the effect

they have upon the receiver. Kairomones benefit their receiver instead of their

producer. Synomones benefit the producer and the receiver. While some chemicals

are targeted at individuals of the same species, others are used for

communication across species. The use of scents is especially well known to have

developed in social insects.[11]:96–105

>> >

>> > And for me the mites died off, my continuing infestation was springtail.

The springtail and mites infested my home and yard from a birds nest. Both

arthropods use scent for communication, location, and breeding.

>> > http://www.collembola.org/publicat/sidney.htm

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress

off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol

in their system?

>> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > >